Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656293 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your claim, now prove it.
You can't ask anybody to prove anything when you said yourself that you couldn't prove god.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot...
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656294 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's called a brain.
I'm sure the Wiccans know about those.
Don't you have a spell for that?
Your brain is proof that there is no god.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#656295 Aug 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Does exposing you as a liar make you mad bro?
How have you exposed me as a "liar?" Care to explain, or are you going to dodge and deflect, like always?

Are you a nanoanalboy sock?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656296 Aug 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>My posts were a response that Christians have added no medical advances when in fact they were the pioneers in them.
They were not the pioneers, you lying bastard, and you f*cking well know it. The ancient Greeks were--and they were Pagans.

I always expect you to lie for your sh*tty cause, and you never fail to disappoint.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656297 Aug 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit, bullshit, more bullshit. More plagiarized copy and paste, no doubt from a christian website. Why are you afraid and ashamed to post your source?
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I am stating well known facts about history that everyone knows,
No you're not, liar. If you were, you would have provided your sources in order to verify them.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#656298 Aug 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>This Jesus person sounds like your typical egomaniac human who thinks he is more than he actually is, which is just another human and not a "god".
"I CAN SAVE THE WORLD!" Sorry, Jesus, but Superman already beat you to it!
You're worshipping an idol, and isn't idolatry frowned on in the church? Just saying.
He did seem to accomplish some thing. More than you will, and longer lasting.

No more an idol than your alleged human secularisms. Which were built upon him and those that carried on some of his traditions.

Does it make you feel powerful, intelligent, or something going into mindless rants like that?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656300 Aug 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he could and Yes He is!
No, ricky, Jesus is DEAD, THAT's what he IS.
He is NOTHING now but DEAD. DEAD. D-E-A-D! Gone. Kaput. Forever.

Stop with your idolatry, worshipping the IDOL DEAD JESUS, you're breaking your own church rules.

You're just another religionist hypocrite phony. What a fake.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656302 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
More plagiarized cut and paste, with no source given.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> No wonder you don't believe in God,
Well, people like you keep disproving it.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> you struggle to believe history. You don't have to be a Christian or even believe in God to know that Christians contributed a lot to the medical history and early advancements fool!
Not that much, idiot. They were too busy committing some of the most heinous atrocities in all of human history. You are one of *their* followers. Go suck Hitler's christian c*ck in hell.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656303 Aug 28, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
He did seem to accomplish some thing. More than you will, and longer lasting.
No more an idol than your alleged human secularisms. Which were built upon him and those that carried on some of his traditions.
Does it make you feel powerful, intelligent, or something going into mindless rants like that?
No he didn't - otherwise the world would be perfect and we would all be happy, healthy, and wealthy and live forever and never be sick.

Does it make you feel somehow powerful to continue your fantastic lies? You certainly can't be feeling "intelligent" practicing deliberate ignorance and voluntary delusion.

Deliberate ignorance isn't cute on you, Dave.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656304 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So go ahead, oh great and powerful sorceress.
Cast your little spell.
I already explained that; pay attention.

Y'mean like turn you into a flatulent toad? Someone's already beaten me to it.*I* would rather turn you into an honest human being of integrity, but that would take too much power for *me* to muster up.

You obviously suffer from selective perception.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656306 Aug 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mormons think there are 3 kingdoms in Heaven and a outer darkness. Top kingdom, you are with God. Top kingdom you can go visit people in the 2nd and 3rd kingdom, but the 2nd and 3rd kingdom people can not go to the top kingdom nor see God, and I guess the really bad people float around in outer space.. I mean outer darkness.
I don't know which is worse being an azzhole Atheist, or being this damn stupid to believe a bunch of far out made up BS crap as this.
BLASPHEMER!

How DARE you talk about REAL Christians like that! Mormons are the REAL Christians and THEIR story is the TRUE story written on those gold tablets!!!!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656308 Aug 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
It's been debunked all the time. It's just a book of myths, RR.
<quoted text>
Yes it has. "Age of Reason," by Thomas Paine, for one. I'd suggest you read it, but I know you'd burn it instead.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a book of Thomas Paine's opinions, it isn't fact.
He used your buybull against itself. He debunked your precious "infallible word of god" in front of the entire world.

You never even read "Age of Reason." I know you'd be happy to burn it, though, now that I've recommended it.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#656309 Aug 28, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about all of that. I know it scared the shit out her.
Now, you are going to sit there and second guess what "truly" happened in someone else's life?
Have any other clairvoyant insights that might rock our boat? Care to share?
Last summer my brother and I saw something in the sky that was quite strange. This was in the middle of a bright, cloudless summer day and he had just happened to look up and he spotted a tiny silver object moving at a high rate of speed high up in the sky. After a few minutes of adjusting my focus I eventually saw it too.

It appeared to be a tiny silver object with the sun reflecting off of it so we naturally assumed that it was a satellite reflecting the sunlight as we could also barely make out a passenger jet liner flying near the same area in the sky but the object appeared to be much much higher than the plane.

It was then that my brother then spotted another silver object approaching the 1st.(This is where things suddenly get interesting) The 1st object abruptly changed direction in what appeared to be a 90 degree change that now was in the same general direction that the the passenger plane was heading. The object then easily surpassed the speed of the plane and we could see that the object was much higher than the plane. The second object which was following a separate course to the north suddenly changed direction in a sudden 180 and also accelerated passing the the plane as well.

Both objects then appeared to move near each other, stop (we were judging this by the planes speed) and then the first appeared to accelerate upward until we could no longer see it. About 3 to four seconds later the second object did the same thing. Meanwhile the airliner was still crossing our view of the sky apparently unaware of any of what just happened.

As strange as this sounds, my brother and I discussed what we had seen. It could have been our Government's stuff we saw or something else. But that was strange indeed.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656311 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
If it's all "fact," why can't you prove it? Where's the evidence?
Why can't you prove your god? Oh, you're gonna claim the buybull, right? The buybull is all fact and real because it says so, right?
How many books have you burned this week?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't prove God to you because I don't have an unlimited control of space and time.
Only God can prove himself to you, and only if you choose it.
It's your loss, not mine.
Cop out. You cannot prove your god because you don't have the evidence. You are unable to prove your invisible skydaddy, and haven't got the personal integrity to admit it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for that oh so powerful spell of yours.
I told you, I'm not powerful enough to turn you into an honest, decent human being. But you wanna know who turned you into a hateful, lying hypocrite? You did.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656312 Aug 28, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice. Sounds intellectual.
Now, what affect does it have on the matter traveling? You know, the different mass densities, molecular bonding with resulting tensile, compression, and shear issues, your thinking apparatus and portions dependent upon our gravity, the shock wave that would be passed through the structure if a large chunk of uranium was hit heading toward or transverse to your path, or one you rear ended, or how this structure of mass would handle the vibrations just from functioning, which being one structure will be passed all through it, even resulting in harmonic redirection? And a whole host of other issues?
You don't get the reality of things out of sci fi books, or partial understanding of theoretical physics. Reality is exponentially, that means a whole bunch, more complicated than a few formulas can describe.
Get right with God, Aura. You ain't getting off this planet without it.
"Get right with God, Aura. You ain't getting off this planet without it."

So that means she will live forever?

Oh, what a punishment when dying is sooooooo much better.

Not only are you stupid Dave, you're a sicko.

You might as well blow your brains out now for all the good your so called "knowing about god" has done for you. Then there will be one less murderous-minded religionist TERRORIST on this planet.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656313 Aug 28, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
There's no scientific evidence in support of deities
<quoted text>
What is the right "tool" to prove your god? Your buybull?
Try again.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's called a brain.
I'm sure the Wiccans know about those.
Wiccans and we Strega know all about that. More than you do.

Where did you leave yours?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656314 Aug 28, 2013

Atheists make no claims; they demand that you prove yours. You cannot.
Just admit it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists make claims. Like "there is no God" or "there's probably no God". They make claims all the time.
Stating that there is PROBABLY no god (as you just claimed) is not a claim or a statement of fact.

"God is real!" Now,*that's" a claim that YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO PROVE, otherwise no one has any reason to believe it.

You can't prove it, and that pisses you off. You are impotent.

You don't get to demand anything of atheists, either.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656315 Aug 28, 2013
Your god is not omnipotent, as you claim he is, if he *cannot* stop all the evil in the world.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your claim, now prove it.
He hasn't done it, has he? Score one for the Strega!!

Oh, and I see you cut out the rest of my post: "If (your god) refuses to stoop all the evil in the world, then he is not all good." Funny, you left that out. Thanks for proving what a deceitful christian you are.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#656316 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"To know that you do not know is the best."
-Lao Tsu
<quoted text>
Keep that in mind the next time you claim to know that your buybull god is real.
Keep that in mind the next time you claim to know that God isn't real.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"To know that you do not know is the best."
-Lao Tsu
<quoted text>
Keep that in mind the next time you claim to know that God isn't real.
I go with the evidence, which clearly shows that your god isn't real. And if you *could* prove your god, then you wouldn't have any faith--which is the sole foundation of your religion.

Sidenote: You stated, a few posts back, that you enjoy pissing people off; how do you like being pissed off by me?

Doesn't that just piss you off? You impotent li'l religitard. You can't even prove your god.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#656317 Aug 28, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Last summer my brother and I saw something in the sky that was quite strange. This was in the middle of a bright, cloudless summer day and he had just happened to look up and he spotted a tiny silver object moving at a high rate of speed high up in the sky. After a few minutes of adjusting my focus I eventually saw it too.
It appeared to be a tiny silver object with the sun reflecting off of it so we naturally assumed that it was a satellite reflecting the sunlight as we could also barely make out a passenger jet liner flying near the same area in the sky but the object appeared to be much much higher than the plane.
It was then that my brother then spotted another silver object approaching the 1st.(This is where things suddenly get interesting) The 1st object abruptly changed direction in what appeared to be a 90 degree change that now was in the same general direction that the the passenger plane was heading. The object then easily surpassed the speed of the plane and we could see that the object was much higher than the plane. The second object which was following a separate course to the north suddenly changed direction in a sudden 180 and also accelerated passing the the plane as well.
Both objects then appeared to move near each other, stop (we were judging this by the planes speed) and then the first appeared to accelerate upward until we could no longer see it. About 3 to four seconds later the second object did the same thing. Meanwhile the airliner was still crossing our view of the sky apparently unaware of any of what just happened.
As strange as this sounds, my brother and I discussed what we had seen. It could have been our Government's stuff we saw or something else. But that was strange indeed.
That was reverend Alan and his gay cousin cruising after their third hit of acid. He has specially developed powers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 6 min Johnny 2,895
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 228,615
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min mike 601,449
MASLAK / Siemens Servis Maslak ( 299 15 34 ) Le... 27 min garenta 1
Siemens Servis LEVENT ( 299 15 34 ) 4 Levent Si... 29 min garenta 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min RADEKT 260,260
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min pusherman_ 545,194
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE