“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

MY KARMA KILLED YOUR DOGMA

#656381 Aug 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. And you can't cast a spell.
Prove me wrong.
I did; that's why you keep coming back to me.

Prove me wrong.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#656382 Aug 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The more you post you reveal more about yourself because your true colors look like puke.
1. A liar
2. A hater
3. A hypocrite
4. A phony
5. And the final nail in the coffin - a gay pervert.
You're a sad case of a victim of church pedophilia turning into the perpetrator.
Get some damn help, you sick-@ss son of a b!tch.
I guess I'm not the first one that tore your @ss a new one...
Let me guess.

You and Pomona are related?

Married?

Remarkable collection of genes you two have.

#656384 Aug 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who gave us the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition and Salem all killed in the name of their religion.
But I expect you to deny well-known historical facts again.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Try to respond to the comment I was responding to.
Why? You won't respond to mine.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Your comment has nothing to do with the post.
It has plenty to do with it; you christians have butchered and murdered more people throughout human history than the muslims have.

#656385 Aug 28, 2013
Enough for now.

Something for RiversideRed-dick:

Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656386 Aug 28, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I shouldn't be laughing Dave, but you had me rolling with with that.
Thanks for the laugh
Al, please do not lower yourself to the level of cretins like Dave Nelson.

Don't do it.

He has a sick mind and he needs YOUR prayers more than anyone so he can get the help that he desperately needs.

That would be a blow to your good character and be very disappointing as you have come across as respectful in your beliefs here on Topix.

Don't change now, worms like Dave are not worth trying to please or join with.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656387 Aug 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, it was not atheism, it was just people that didn't believe in a God and killed those that did....LOL.....Thought that's what atheism is. LOL....You sound like a mad atheist, you okay?
Look, moron.

Atheism is not killing people because they don't believe in a god, you obviously have that mixed up with what religionists do to those that don't believe in their god.

You better get it straight. Right damn now.

FASCISM is killing people for not believing in what you do and RELIGIOFASCISTS practice this daily.

YOU sound like a mad RELIGIOFASCIST, you okay?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656388 Aug 28, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess.
You and Pomona are related?
Married?
Remarkable collection of genes you two have.
(Rolling my eyes) Remarkable show of idiocy you have here.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656389 Aug 28, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your ISP location and say nutcase.
looking...looking....OH-NO! It's DAVE NELSON!!! NUTCASE! NUTCASE!

Westcliffe, CO

#656390 Aug 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Al, please do not lower yourself to the level of cretins like Dave Nelson.
Don't do it.
He has a sick mind and he needs YOUR prayers more than anyone so he can get the help that he desperately needs.
That would be a blow to your good character and be very disappointing as you have come across as respectful in your beliefs here on Topix.
Don't change now, worms like Dave are not worth trying to please or join with.
You are posting like your passions are chemically enhanced more than usual.

Westcliffe, CO

#656391 Aug 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>(Rolling my eyes) Remarkable show of idiocy you have here.
Yes, you do a marvelous job.

I am sure you will get nothing than better at it.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#656395 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Hitler was a Catholic, Stalin was Eastern Orthodox.
Both christian.
You lose again.
Not when they were acting mad. They became atheist later in life. Bad decision.

Sacramento, CA

#656396 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
The people who gave us the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition and Salem all killed in the name of their religion.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It has plenty to do with it; you christians have butchered and murdered more people throughout human history than the muslims have.
I really can't believe how stupid you are to come up with an argument that "you killed more then they did". I don't know what good will come out going into detail about the crusades, the bad part is that the Islamics were not destroyed completely, maybe the Middle east would actually be peaceful and 9/11 would be just another date. But this is today, not the old days. I live in the new days, not the old days. Let's talk today, not the old days that you live in.

Sacramento, CA

#656397 Aug 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Look, moron.
Atheism is not killing people because they don't believe in a god, you obviously have that mixed up with what religionists do to those that don't believe in their god.
You better get it straight. Right damn now.
FASCISM is killing people for not believing in what you do and RELIGIOFASCISTS practice this daily.
YOU sound like a mad RELIGIOFASCIST, you okay?
Pol Pot declared 'Year Zero' when Khmer Rouge captured Phnom Penh on April 17, 1975. He immediately directed a ruthless program to "purify" Cambodian society of capitalism, Western culture, religion and all foreign influences. He wanted to create Cambodia into an isolated and totally self-sufficient Maoist agrarian state. Anyone who opposed were killed. Foreigners were expelled, embassies closed, and the currency abolished. Markets, schools, newspapers, religious practices and private property were forbidden. Members of the Lon Nol government, public servants, police, military officers, teachers, ethnic Vietnamese, Christian clergy, Muslim leaders, members of the Cham Muslim minority, members of the middle-class and the educated were identified and executed.

It's amazing how little you know about recent history, no wonder you believe intelligent life formed from a magic puddle of crud. LOL

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#656398 Aug 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Pol Pot declared 'Year Zero' when Khmer Rouge captured Phnom Penh on April 17, 1975. He immediately directed a ruthless program to "purify" Cambodian society of capitalism, Western culture, religion and all foreign influences. He wanted to create Cambodia into an isolated and totally self-sufficient Maoist agrarian state. Anyone who opposed were killed. Foreigners were expelled, embassies closed, and the currency abolished. Markets, schools, newspapers, religious practices and private property were forbidden. Members of the Lon Nol government, public servants, police, military officers, teachers, ethnic Vietnamese, Christian clergy, Muslim leaders, members of the Cham Muslim minority, members of the middle-class and the educated were identified and executed.
It's amazing how little you know about recent history, no wonder you believe intelligent life formed from a magic puddle of crud. LOL
What do you want?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#656399 Aug 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mormons think there are 3 kingdoms in Heaven and a outer darkness. Top kingdom, you are with God. Top kingdom you can go visit people in the 2nd and 3rd kingdom, but the 2nd and 3rd kingdom people can not go to the top kingdom nor see God, and I guess the really bad people float around in outer space.. I mean outer darkness.
I don't know which is worse being an azzhole Atheist, or being this damn stupid to believe a bunch of far out made up BS crap as this.
Well, let's see...

Christians have Limbo, Purgatory, Hell, and Heaven.

That's four levels.

You have failed to demonstrate a significant difference.

Sacramento, CA

#656400 Aug 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want?
What do you have?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#656401 Aug 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Pol Pot declared 'Year Zero' when Khmer Rouge captured Phnom Penh on April 17, 1975. He immediately directed a ruthless program to "purify" Cambodian society of capitalism, Western culture, religion and all foreign influences. He wanted to create Cambodia into an isolated and totally self-sufficient Maoist agrarian state. Anyone who opposed were killed. Foreigners were expelled, embassies closed, and the currency abolished. Markets, schools, newspapers, religious practices and private property were forbidden. Members of the Lon Nol government, public servants, police, military officers, teachers, ethnic Vietnamese, Christian clergy, Muslim leaders, members of the Cham Muslim minority, members of the middle-class and the educated were identified and executed.
So, you admit that the Pol Pot regime didn't persecute anyone in the name of atheism.
They just killed everyone who might form a power base to oppose them.

#656402 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Hitler was a Catholic, Stalin was Eastern Orthodox.
Both christian.
You lose again.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not when they were acting mad. They became atheist later in life. Bad decision.
Wrong again. Enjoy this little tidbit from your Führer:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922

“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

You do not get to deny this. It is a fact to which you cannot close your eyes, and wish away.

#656403 Aug 28, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> I really can't believe how stupid you are
Says the superstitious, uneducated jackoff. Again, you claim your asinine right to deny history--a right you do not have.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>to come up with an argument that "you killed more then they did".
It's just one in a string of truths that you hate and refuse to look at.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what good will come out going into detail about the crusades, the bad part is that the Islamics were not destroyed completely,
You were both killing in the name of your god of abraham.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> But this is today, not the old days. I live in the new days, not the old days.
And you jack-booted religitards have not changed a bit.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#656404 Aug 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit that the Pol Pot regime didn't persecute anyone in the name of atheism.
They just killed everyone who might form a power base to oppose them.
Pol Pot was anti-urbanisation and anti-capitalism. He wanted to drag everyone out of the cities, out of the cushy life, and make them all work on the farms. To him, that was the only real work, while the rest was just nonsense, an illusionary life, a fake economy.

Most people died being overworked and starving to death. That guy was a complete lunatic. I don't think he was pro-atheism. He was anti-religion though, unless that religion worshiped him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min USA Born 573,541
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 24 min Ed Teach 53,312
Now Obama's Christianity has been placed in doubt 45 min david 31
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min mike 608,094
MLB Sober Coach: Josh Hamilton sufffered a rela... 58 min The Addictions Coach 1
'Ukraine is a hot potato': Why US stood back fr... 1 hr Bye Bye 9
Tamilan history 1 hr My name is Ashok ... 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 268,765
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr DNF 97,844
More from around the web