Prove there's a god.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656862 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not bashing Obama, I just want you to answer the question.
Do you believe Obama's speech about visiting 57 states?
I know you refuse to answer because it'll put your ass in the corner when you won't acknowledge that political speeches are not something that can be taken as truth.
Of course they can't, but your question was specific and I answered your specific question. Now you are moving the goalposts.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656863 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.... My bad... So lets try this again...
"As I was observing your posts, it came to me that you are either a POE or a P.O.S.....
I'll take take the High road and consider you a POE..."
There.... Is that better??? Good!!! Just glad to make you smile!
But, answer my question. Did Dubya misspeaks or was he just stupid?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#656864 Aug 30, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Prior to this point in time."
Ah.

Before now

erenow

Odd, but cool.

Do you ever use the word "nigh" in your daily speech? Or "knickers"?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#656865 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they can't, but your question was specific and I answered your specific question. Now you are moving the goalposts.
No you didn't answer.

I asked you if you believe Obama's 57 states thing. He DID say it in a speech...

"If someone misspeaks, my opinion of their veracity is unimportant." is not an answer, it's a chicken shit cop-out.

You're afraid to answer because then you won't be able to use Hitler's poltical speeches as "proof" of his supposed Christianity any more.

I win.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#656866 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
Did Dubya misspeaks or was he just stupid?
O_o
Huh wrote:
Did Dubya misspeaks
HA HA!!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#656867 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>We know you are sexually sick, too. It's in the book. My sex life is perfect.
Ask RR about his history of domestic violence.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#656869 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Oh, I've been laughing at you the entire time. You are a useful tool helping to illustrate the mindlessness, lies, and hate that are Christianity. Your opinion of me is your problem.
You are a POE. If you were not you would be trying to communicate your beliefs rather than just simply attack others for the sake of attacking.

You can say all you want, but you have simply splayed yourself out in front of everyone for the phony poster that you are. You have no valid arguments in support of your opinions, you just simply argue.

Have a good day sunshine.

#656870 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>But, answer my question. Did Dubya misspeaks or was he just stupid?
If you can't figure it out, Get off your lazy ass and go to the Library and read about it
I'm not your political history teacher POE.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#656871 Aug 30, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think that organized schooling is any different to organized religion ?
They are one and the same.
You need life experiences before you could even contemplate what this world is about .
You won't learn what I know by sitting in a class room taking directions from a teacher who is taking directions from a book which was paid for by the Government.
God is always in your conscience teaching you what
he wants for you to know. When you want to learn
from books you will read on your own. Our life experiences
stress us.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#656873 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah.
Before now
erenow
Odd, but cool.
Do you ever use the word "nigh" in your daily speech? Or "knickers"?
Yes.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656874 Aug 30, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
God is always in your conscience teaching you what
he wants for you to know. When you want to learn
from books you will read on your own. Our life experiences
stress us.
So I guess you would kill Muslims if your god told you to.

Like so many religionists have claimed before you, god will kill your enemy for you.

You're not a sovereign human being, you're just a muppet whose strings are being pulled by a sick warmonger who likes to see death.

It's time for you to begin acting like a human instead of a mass-killing muppet.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#656875 Aug 30, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
it was more than hitler's speeches... he went to church, prayed, believed in jesus and god and was raised christian...who are you to say he wasn't...just because you don't like what he did, you decided to excommunicate him?.. what an idiot..
Our resident atheist Canadian poster here, karl, also was raised a Christian, went to church, prayed and believed in jesus and god.

Ask him if he's a Christian.

Guess what he'll say.....

But I guarantee you if he was running for President in a Christian majority country, he'd play the masses just like Hitler did...
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656876 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't figure it out, Get off your lazy ass and go to the Library and read about it
I'm not your political history teacher POE.
Your respect quotient is going down and in a minute Al, you'll just be another phony religionist hypocrite who is doing a pretty good job of disproving the existence of god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656877 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't answer.
I asked you if you believe Obama's 57 states thing. He DID say it in a speech...
"If someone misspeaks, my opinion of their veracity is unimportant." is not an answer, it's a chicken shit cop-out.
You're afraid to answer because then you won't be able to use Hitler's poltical speeches as "proof" of his supposed Christianity any more.
I win.
If your victory is a world with no god proven yet, then yea.

Enjoy your prize of a world filled with hate, war, death, poverty and sickness, because a perfect world without those things, you just couldn't live in it because being a [email protected] comes far too naturally and you'd kill yourself for not being able to practice your @ssholish nature.

In a world with a god, your RetardedRedneck @ss would not exist, or you would go "POOF" and disappear right now...the same Disney kid movie way you believe god POOFED the universe into existence.

RetardedRedneck in the world = no god!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656878 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Our resident atheist Canadian poster here, karl, also was raised a Christian, went to church, prayed and believed in jesus and god.
Ask him if he's a Christian.
Guess what he'll say.....
But I guarantee you if he was running for President in a Christian majority country, he'd play the masses just like Hitler did...
Being a Christian does the world so much good that people are convinced that human-self-extinction is a positive.
"Death cult" is right on the money with you Christians, except you want your god to kill your enemy so you won't have to, that way you won't have to take responsibility for the killing because "god did it".
To Christians, the future is the enemy.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#656879 Aug 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>If your victory is a world with no god proven yet, then yea.
Enjoy your prize of a world filled with hate, war, death, poverty and sickness, because a perfect world without those things, you just couldn't live in it because being a [email protected] comes far too naturally and you'd kill yourself for not being able to practice your @ssholish nature.
In a world with a god, your RetardedRedneck @ss would not exist, or you would go "POOF" and disappear right now...the same Disney kid movie way you believe god POOFED the universe into existence.
RetardedRedneck in the world = no god!
Hate and war are not normal.
God always helps us and gives us what we need.

#656880 Aug 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Your respect quotient is going down and in a minute Al, you'll just be another phony religionist hypocrite who is doing a pretty good job of disproving the existence of god.
Hey Sharkey how are you? No bro, I have no quarrell with those that are honest. I don't believe that Huh was being honest and was simply trying to attack me for the sake of attacking me.

You and I have had our disagreements in the past but to your credit and mine we have been able to get above those basic differences.

I respect you man and would not do anything to change that. I'm sorry if that's kind of the impression you've received, but I just wanted to give Huh a taste of their own medicine and nothing more.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#656881 Aug 30, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Being a Christian does the world so much good that people are convinced that human-self-extinction is a positive.
"Death cult" is right on the money with you Christians, except you want your god to kill your enemy so you won't have to, that way you won't have to take responsibility for the killing because "god did it".
To Christians, the future is the enemy.
Why would you want someone dead?
Being a righteous Christian keeps you from doing evil.
There is a presence that is powerful and good.
Knowing right from wrong. Caring instead of hurting
someone. Let go and let God. Ask.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656884 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't answer.
I win.
It is not a cop out. I already told you I look at every political speech with a jaundiced eye, but you are ignoring that. I'm afraid of none of the lunacy that you post. I also addressed Hitler's Christianity and even though you acknowledged and agreed with my point, you are ignoring that now. The only thing you could win is the Pedantic Dishonesty Olympics.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656885 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sharkey how are you? No bro, I have no quarrell with those that are honest. I don't believe that Huh was being honest and was simply trying to attack me for the sake of attacking me.
You and I have had our disagreements in the past but to your credit and mine we have been able to get above those basic differences.
I respect you man and would not do anything to change that. I'm sorry if that's kind of the impression you've received, but I just wanted to give Huh a taste of their own medicine and nothing more.
I have been nothing but honest and have pointed out why I consider you vile and degrading. Your dishonesty is palpable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Ice Man 42,582
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Wisdom of Ages 690,635
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 2 hr Tormented by Pope 5
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Big Al 662
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 10 hr Doctor REALITY 23
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 11 hr Paul McCartney is... 65
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 12 hr IDontWantThis 1
More from around the web