Huh

Arlington, TX

#656752 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
I get it now.
Lmao
You're a tool but definitely not the sharpest.
BoomBamHigherPow r

Mount Sterling, KY

#656753 Aug 30, 2013
This is an interesting discussion. I do believe the church has twisted the belief that there is a higher power to suit its own needs. It's been picked apart, edited, mistranslated, and woven into a fabric that will keep a church BUSINESS afloat.

On the other hand. There is the love argument. The only scientific evidence, cold hard evidence, they can show is brain activity when one is thinking of love, and those they love. Similar brain activity is recorded when one claims to be connecting with God. Do you believe in love? Is spirituality an emotion like love?

Stop thinking inside the box.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656754 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you have no power and there's no such thing as witchcraft.
Prove it. Go!

I agree with you, but, you're making a claim again. There's no such thing as your invisible sky friends, either. That I can prove if you had the stones to describe their exact nature. So far, nope.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656755 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I don't believe in an invisible sky daddy.
How many times do I have to tell you that?
You've already proven that you do. Semantics are meaningless.
BoomBamHigherPow r

Mount Sterling, KY

#656756 Aug 30, 2013
And to "The Truth is Known" -- do you yourself not know there are starving children dying every day? What are YOU doing about it? You could easily help them. Does that make you a monster to be hated?
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656757 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. So Texas isn't civilized to you.
Nice bigotry you got there.
Parts of it are. West Texas is wholly uncivilized and East Texas has its moments.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656758 Aug 30, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct.
They were classified as human beings killing other human beings.
Some would call it " survival of the fittest"
That some being atheists.
Nope. That was not Darwin's term. Evolution is simply a change in alleles over time. Republican Jesus preaches economic survival of the fittest all the time.

You are full of terrible misinformation. You should stop trying to spread it. It makes you look foolish.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#656759 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. As it is written, they are invisible sky daddies. Father - Daddy. Heaven - Sky. Show me where the sky daddies are visible and, well, you know that's impossible. Invisible sky daddies it is.
Prayer is actually good for an individual. It's like meditation. Where prayer does fail, however, is with intercessory prayer. Studies, even those conducted by the Christian Templeton Foundation found that praying for others causes them undue stress and can even cause further harm to the already sick.
And praying for a new car is just ridiculous.
Even your mythical invisible sky daddies laugh at that.
I don't believe in myth and I don't believe in an invisible sky daddy.

Those are atheists beliefs.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#656760 Aug 30, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:

You were brainwashed into worshiping "an invisible sky daddy"
Nope.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#656761 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>"The Word" is the antithesis of good. Rape, torture, murder, Substitutional atonement, infanticide, genocide, incest and slavery are not "good". In fact, we have secular laws against almost everything sanctioned and ordered by your invisible sky friends in your "Word".
Imagine how time and language should have no mitigating effect on "The Word" of an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent. The twists you are required to make are laughable.
"Good morning, sunshine" is just further evidence of your passive-aggressive nonsense. You are not civil, you are infected with the egotistical Christian virus.
Well I'm glad to hear you're perfect....
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656762 Aug 30, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
So again, in your own words what really is an atom ?
The atom is a basic unit of matter that consists of a dense central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons.

Now there is no mention of such things in your immoral Booble. It wasn't until "modern" chemistry in 1789 that the concept of elements arose.

You're not going to that professional con man Matt Slick's site CARM.org for your information, are you, because that would explain so much of the misinformation you possess.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656763 Aug 30, 2013
BoomBamHigherPowr wrote:
And to "The Truth is Known" -- do you yourself not know there are starving children dying every day? What are YOU doing about it? You could easily help them. Does that make you a monster to be hated?
He is not a god. Why must you apologize for your god? What happened to manna? One man is not analogous to one god.

You need to examine Euthyphro, for if a god is allowing starvation, it is evil. That you think it needs you as a spokeswhore is laughable.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656764 Aug 30, 2013
BoomBamHigherPowr wrote:
This is an interesting discussion. I do believe the church has twisted the belief that there is a higher power to suit its own needs. It's been picked apart, edited, mistranslated, and woven into a fabric that will keep a church BUSINESS afloat.
On the other hand. There is the love argument. The only scientific evidence, cold hard evidence, they can show is brain activity when one is thinking of love, and those they love. Similar brain activity is recorded when one claims to be connecting with God. Do you believe in love? Is spirituality an emotion like love?
Stop thinking inside the box.
Of course both thoughts would give similar reactions in the brain. All it proves is that your invisible sky daddies are nothing more than feel-good ego boosts, you know, like love. The phrase "thinking outside the box" is so ubiquitously abused using it is thinking inside the box.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656765 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Yep. You do. Proven and acknowledged. Three-monkey-statuting will do nothing to dissuade that all you are doing is hiding behind semantics. Oh, yes, but it is invisible sky daddies. After all, most Christians are polytheists. Daddy, Son, Holy Schnike, and Satan, you most powerful daddy of all.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656766 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
More passive-aggressive nonsense. Christianity has ruined you. Even your claim to not be religious is nothing but ridiculous malarkey.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656767 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in myth and I don't believe in an invisible sky daddy.
Those are atheists beliefs.
No, they are descriptions some atheists use to describe your belief system. They are apt and relevant. Continue your lies. They suit you.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656768 Aug 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I never made that claim. There is something really wrong with you.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#656769 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why the tautology? "Space is space"? Have you been hanging with Half (Wit) Nelson? That's about as deep as that Pan troglodyte gets. Space is everything above the Earth's atmosphere.
Space is what is between planets, moons, stars, black holes, quasars, et al. itÂ’s the near-vacuum otherwise known as the interplanetary medium, the interstellar medium, the inter-galactic medium, the intra-cluster medium, and whatever has yet to be discovered. It is very low density gas or plasma. Space physics is just a branch of plasma physics.
So,'space is space' is meaningless. Yes, there is media. What could your pickled creationist brain possibly have thought it was. I am beginning to know what you know and I am not impressed.
Further reading:
http://www.esa.int/esaKIDSen/SEMVY5WJD1E_OurU...
http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/cosmolog.ht...
That same space exists between atomic "particles". And your ears.

Your concept of "solid" is based upon will of the wisps in space. Matter is a foam, a cotton candy sort of thing. 5% of the observed universe is matter. 99% of that is plasma. The "neutral" matter we are composed of is ain't a lot on the universal scale. That dark space you look out at is thought to have something like 66% of the energy in the universe, and around 27% of the matter. If I remember right. "Space" is "real". You aren't.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#656770 Aug 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Of course both thoughts would give similar reactions in the brain. All it proves is that your invisible sky daddies are nothing more than feel-good ego boosts, you know, like love. The phrase "thinking outside the box" is so ubiquitously abused using it is thinking inside the box.
You live out on the Plains. Try this.

Drive way out of town. Find the most isolated place you can. Get out of the car and forget it is there. Look everywhere in the sky. You know there is a lot of stuff up there.

But..

"You" are all alone in this Universe.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#656771 Aug 30, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That same space exists between atomic "particles". And your ears.
Your concept of "solid" is based upon will of the wisps in space. Matter is a foam, a cotton candy sort of thing. 5% of the observed universe is matter. 99% of that is plasma. The "neutral" matter we are composed of is ain't a lot on the universal scale. That dark space you look out at is thought to have something like 66% of the energy in the universe, and around 27% of the matter. If I remember right. "Space" is "real". You aren't.
What exactly did you write here that refuted what I wrote? Nothing.

I'm not real, Pan troglodyte? Hey, if that helps you sleep at night. You have proven yourself a sexually-sick intellectually-vapid loon, and that is real.

Your fellow Christian-virus zombie made the tautology that "space is space" and there was no medium. If you weren't following such a hate-filled agenda, you might have picked up on that. As it is, you just decided to further play the fool. It suits you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 2 min Johnny 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 688,669
Simpson was holding Cowlings....."hostage"..dur... 5 min Johnny 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min 25th Amendment 36,788
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 11 min Johnny 27
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Here For Now 619,811
Mother Should Trust The Goverment? 4 hr Naughty Nasa 1
More from around the web