Prove there's a god.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656705 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are referring to "stuff" beyond your understanding, and you are employing a damaged brain.
there are many "experiments/conditions " were observation changes results.
get an education
lol.
If you only knew what I knew.

Greens - tuf

Australia

#656706 Aug 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The particle is in a probabilistic wave and is in every position and in other position along the front and is indeterminate. But exists along a wave front in this way and simultaneously can exist as something else entirely. This is the uncertainty principle, and how a particle can exist as a particle and a wave.
The confusion arises when we place a determination to be made by pinpointing a location , then the wave front collapses and gives a definite position in space/time of a specific particle at a specific location at a specific point in time. However we know the wave exists and the particle exists at every point along the wavefront when we force it to make a choice in location between two it occupies both and the particle/wave is held in an entanglement or Quantum superposition and is in two places simultaneously. This can happen and contrary to human logic for the reason is simply because time does not exist in the quantum interaction like we perceive it.
A photon exists in every position in its wave front and in every position in between it's origin point and destination in the same instant. That is hard to understand , but that's how it works.
And I'm posting this because you said something about it the other day, so I thought I would try to explain it to you. Time for us, no time for the energy it doesn't experience time.
What is the particle waving in?
Space is space right?
Are you saying there is a medium ?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656707 Aug 30, 2013
A particle can exist as a particle or wave , yes true, but the particle is still a wave , the wave manifests to become a particle, so the particle is just an illusion of solidness when in actually fact it is still a wave.
I classify a wave as energy , the energy is the fluid like medium, which when is attracted to a still point creates the illusion of solidness.
Therefore we need no reason to add anything to the equation. It is all one and the same.

But why would a sea of energy need or want to create the illusion of particles???

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#656708 Aug 30, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Oh , you got me all wrong.
"special pleading" ? Lol.
So tell me , how could nothing produce something?
And why would that nothing produce something? and why would that nothing that produced something from nothing give it the ability to reproduce something which can than say it came from something ?
why didn't you go to school?

Location hidden

#656709 Aug 30, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> lol.
If you only knew what I knew.
I still would not be as stupid as you
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656710 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got anything of value to say ?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656711 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the attacks brave one ?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656712 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me wise one, what do you think an atom is, and tell me in your own words.

For instants, is it open or is it closed.

Go for it.
Tell me what you learned at school boy, I'm ready to laugh.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656713 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
this is another of the very many contradictions in the christian bible.
a complex apologetic is required to squirm out of the error.
I think the whole thing is mythology
and the belief system is damaging to civil society
. "civil society"

Lol, you hypocrite.

Location hidden

#656714 Aug 30, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me wise one, what do you think an atom is, and tell me in your own words.
For instants, is it open or is it closed.
Go for it.
Tell me what you learned at school boy, I'm ready to laugh.
what is your side of the bet azzhole?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656716 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how to be civil ?
Clients

Carlsbad, NM

#656717 Aug 30, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So your argument is that if the Crusaders in the 11th century won, then we would have peace today?
Let us look at the history of the Crusades. And you can research my claims if you don't believe me.
1st Crusade - western Christians plundered their way through europe, killing many Jews and Eastern Orthodox, before reaching Jerusalem. After some fighting, they invaded the city, and killed all Muslims, Jews, and Eastern Orthodox they could find, and made Jerusalem an exclusively Christian city. The Crusader army was too large and ran short of food quickly. They ended up eating the dead bodies of Muslim and Jewish civilians they killed, just to avoid starvation.
2nd Crusade - Peace treaties failed, Syrian Muslims were attacked. The Christians lost, and Salahuddin took over the city. He preserved all he could and restored the city as a Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Holy land. He is so honoured in the west for his peacekeeping efforts.
3rd Crusade - Richard plunders his way to Jerusalem, but his army is worn down by Salahuddin's troops and never gets to Jerusalem. Richard plunders his way back to England to recoup his financial losses, with little effect.
4th Crusade - Christians from Western Europe attack and sack Christians from Eastern Europe.
5th Crusade - Western Coalition attacks Egypt and fails
6th Crusade - Failed before the army reached Egypt. Ended with a treaty, with the Egyptians so fed up of being attacked, they just gave parts of Palestine to the Christians.
7th Crusade - With the Treaty broken, the Egyptians retake all Crusader occupied lands surrounding Jerusalem.
8th - Crusaders attacked Tunisia. Most died of disease and the campaign failed.
9th - The Egyptians, fed up of being attacked, went on a rampage. They conquered land from Egypt up to Constantinople. Byzantium was no more. Christians lost half of the land they originally controlled before the Crusades. Finally they gave up on Crusading. The Muslims together with the Venetians cooked up all kinds of horrible stories of Christians being massacred completely, just to scare the west from ever crusading again.
Thank God your Crusaders lost. Who knows how dangerous the world would've been if they didn't.
If these so called "Christians" were killing people than they were not Christians.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656718 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you scared of ?
Are you scared that stupid little me who didn't go to school might embarrass you ?
Do you feel threatened little boy ?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656719 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that organised schooling is any different to organised religion ?
They are one and the same.
You need life experiences before you could even contemplate what this world is about .
You won't learn what I know by sitting in a class room taking directions from a teacher who is taking directions from a book which was paid for by the Government.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656720 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
So again, in your own words what really is an atom ?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#656721 Aug 30, 2013
Clients wrote:
<quoted text>
If these so called "Christians" were killing people than they were not Christians.
You are correct.
They were classified as human beings killing other human beings.
Some would call it " survival of the fittest"
That some being atheists.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#656723 Aug 30, 2013
Clients wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the famous line. But fair enough, let's go with it.

Now, will you grant the same understanding and thinking with others? Will you regard so-called Muslim terrorists as not true Muslims? Will you regard the LTTE as not true Tamils? Will you regard Zionists as not true Jews?

For many Christians, when one cites all the atrocities, they are quick to say "Oh those weren't true Christians", but when the atrocities of others are discussed, they happily say "See how barbaric that religion or those people are! It's part of their faith and culture!".

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#656724 Aug 30, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. It says it *could* have. Big difference.
Sandy Snatch corrects & educates Dumb Ass again.
Astute observation, Sandy.

It was a scientist that alleges that, so therefore by the Topix atheist way of thinking he was science. Topix atheists put a great deal of faith in science in making their determinations and other neuronic misfirings.

No difference between his pronouncements in the name of science or of theists in the name of their religion. It's all personal interpretation. It is your outsized personal reactions to either that is your individual problem.

I will leave you to scratch your heads on that.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#656725 Aug 30, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
So again, in your own words what really is an atom ?
karl44 won't be able to do that. He can post you some links, though.

He be educated and intelligentized, you know?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#656727 Aug 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in Texas.
But not in the civilized English-speaking world.
Ah. So Texas isn't civilized to you.

Nice bigotry you got there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,821
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Tm Cln 37,143
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 4,333
We do NOT need any walls! 5 hr Paul is dead 34
Harden and James....'the Beard Brothers' 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 6 hr Paul is dead 8
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 6 hr Paul is dead 13
More from around the web