Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#656567 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The creator is your parents.
You were not brought here by the stork or on a turnip truck or dropped here by a UFO.
Your dad had sex with your mom and that's how you got here.
I know the truth isn't as exciting as this "The Creator" story, but hey, we all got here by f*cking and it is what it is.
If people believe there is a god, than god must equal sex.
SEX is what we should be worshipping, The Power of Reproduction.
Our bible should be replaced by the Kinsey study. It would be a lot more accurate!
Everything that we are and everything in our bio-sphere was created in an exploding star. No God needed. Humanity arose in this biosphere according to laws. No mystery or magic involved.

Why is a God invented when none of this needs anything but an ordinary explanation for it to all make sense? God just does not need to exist. The Universe seems to be able to maintain itself just fine on its own with out any divine intervention.

Location hidden

#656568 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Alan.
He said Cicero is in his " list of famous dead non-theists"...
I posted the link RetardedConArtist so you know you are being dishonest calling it my list. You are the one too stupid to know the difference between an Atheist, Anti-theist and a non-theist.

You accuse me of believing in Jesus and God all the time and I can see how someone not familiar with my posts could make a mistake thinking I believe in that collection of ancient Jewish puppet plays, but not you, you know I do not take the Bible any more seriously than you do, which is to say, not at all; you are intentionally trying to deceive and that is why I hate you.

Yes, hate. I truly hate everything I know about you and everything you do in here. I hate you and what you do. If I knew for sure that the rumors about you being confined in a mental institution all day were true I might lighten up a bit, but until the rumor is confirmed you are worse than dog schitt on the sidewalk to me; you are the most dishonest person I have ever encountered and I have encountered Christians for many years.

Location hidden

#656569 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.
No you didn't, all you did was lie and hell no, please don't keep repeating the lie.
Repeating lies is the only thing the RetardedConArtist is good at.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#656570 Aug 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created your creator? If a creation must have a creator, then who or what created your creator?
That is one of the most tired assed questions from the Atheist Handbook and Hymnal there is.

That is supposed to make you look intellectual?

You have to be unstuck from stupid to understand how that is.

Are you a Raelian?

Location hidden

#656571 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You deserve to be chained, gagged and left alone in a dungeon with a starving flea.
You must be doing something right Sharkey as all the rubes are getting their undies all tied in knots.

Location hidden

#656572 Aug 29, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
You're in a death-denying hate cult and have your head so entrenched up your ass that you're destined to waste away your absolutely worthless life shaking in your little booties because you're scared shitless of dying, you f*cking moron!
This video is especially for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vkXOwBIRX7YXX
I appreciate your sharing that, it is quite logical, rational, objective and very impartial. Our resident pew warmers are lucky you are here to tell them the truth.

Location hidden

#656573 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, gross.
You're agreeing with a gay guy!
EWWWWW you're gay for Devil Nelson!
Too many victims of church pedophilia on these boards!
As long as we are clear that the homosexuality of two consenting gay adults is not pedophilia. What church leaders do IS pedophilia.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#656574 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not when they were acting mad. They became atheist later in life. Bad decision.
inquisition

witch trials

native peoples

great commission

christianity is a failed moral system

Location hidden

#656575 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I really can't believe how stupid you are to come up with an argument that "you killed more then they did". I don't know what good will come out going into detail about the crusades, the bad part is that the Islamics were not destroyed completely, maybe the Middle east would actually be peaceful and 9/11 would be just another date. But this is today, not the old days. I live in the new days, not the old days. Let's talk today, not the old days that you live in.
your denial of the christian past is proof of your immorality

nothing fails like faith

Location hidden

#656576 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most tired assed questions from the Atheist Handbook and Hymnal there is.
Are you a Raelian?
No, not at all. I did not write that to make myself look intellectual, but to make stupid realize that he/she/it is completely inconsistent.

If the Universe can only be explained by a God having created it, then it is logical and rational to ask who created God. If God has always existed and doesn't need a creator then the Universe can have always existed and does not need a creator.

But still as always, there is no evidence that such a being exists.

And that is easy to explain because such a being does not exist. Can not exist. The Universe does quite nicely with out any God. It re-arranged itself about 13.7 billion years ago, all according to laws.

So you want to make fun of the three brain theory that explains why human beings are so unbalanced. Great! The more unbalanced a person is the more they reject the truths that can be verified. You can verify the three brains, but you can not verify the existence of God because no such insanity exists.

Location hidden

#656577 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Pol Pot declared 'Year Zero' when Khmer Rouge captured Phnom Penh on April 17, 1975. He immediately directed a ruthless program to "purify" Cambodian society of capitalism, Western culture, religion and all foreign influences. He wanted to create Cambodia into an isolated and totally self-sufficient Maoist agrarian state. Anyone who opposed were killed. Foreigners were expelled, embassies closed, and the currency abolished. Markets, schools, newspapers, religious practices and private property were forbidden. Members of the Lon Nol government, public servants, police, military officers, teachers, ethnic Vietnamese, Christian clergy, Muslim leaders, members of the Cham Muslim minority, members of the middle-class and the educated were identified and executed.
It's amazing how little you know about recent history, no wonder you believe intelligent life formed from a magic puddle of crud. LOL
and what????

Location hidden

#656578 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have?
rationality

with some effort you may aquire a bit

Location hidden

#656579 Aug 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Your mind is a waste of space. Your sexually-sick Christian-destroyed mind is the nadir of nonsense, the base of the bottom, the termination of truth. You disgust me. You sexually-sick Christians are a dime a dozen. The closets teem with your nonsense yet those are not even your most egregious actors. The Bind, Torture, Kill! Creatures are the exact result of the death cult process where somehow the sacrifice of innocents is considered as a worthy notion.
Point your withered, prostate-cancer-addled, tiny phallus elsewhere, ugly Pan troglodyte. You want your posts skipped because you realize not only have you been discovered to be intellectually vapid, but also psychologically infected. You have lost all semblance of humanity. You're disgusting.
spoken to the persona "Dave Nelson"

an accurate and probably too kind assessment

Location hidden

#656580 Aug 29, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> I couldn't agree with you more.
Absolutely spot on.
Particles are obviously aware, and their speed of awareness would blow most people's minds away.
You are referring to "stuff" beyond your understanding, and you are employing a damaged brain.

there are many "experiments/conditions " were observation changes results.

get an education

Location hidden

#656581 Aug 29, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You are mistaken. Al is unfailingly civil.
ahhh no

I like him and mostly he keeps hi head

he is however, unwashed

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#656582 Aug 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mac. I suppose my twisted humor can be misinterpreted by some. But I suppose there are some like Huh who are offended by everything in this world. Who wish to bubble wrap everything to keep from being offended.
Not much can be done about that I'm afraid.
The world is and will be what it is.
The particle is in a probabilistic wave and is in every position and in other position along the front and is indeterminate. But exists along a wave front in this way and simultaneously can exist as something else entirely. This is the uncertainty principle, and how a particle can exist as a particle and a wave.

The confusion arises when we place a determination to be made by pinpointing a location , then the wave front collapses and gives a definite position in space/time of a specific particle at a specific location at a specific point in time. However we know the wave exists and the particle exists at every point along the wavefront when we force it to make a choice in location between two it occupies both and the particle/wave is held in an entanglement or Quantum superposition and is in two places simultaneously. This can happen and contrary to human logic for the reason is simply because time does not exist in the quantum interaction like we perceive it.

A photon exists in every position in its wave front and in every position in between it's origin point and destination in the same instant. That is hard to understand , but that's how it works.
And I'm posting this because you said something about it the other day, so I thought I would try to explain it to you. Time for us, no time for the energy it doesn't experience time.

Location hidden

#656583 Aug 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess your answer to me is "no Al I will not be civil to you because I am sick"
Ok got it.
civility is a social construct

it requires mutual consent and language

Location hidden

#656584 Aug 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think that the RiversideConArtist would learn to stop shooting himself in the foot like that, but alas, he can't learn all he can do is keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again.
But that gives us a chance to point them out!
Just like I love quoting the Bible to point out internal errors:
Jesus told the thief on the cross: Luke 23:43 "... Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise."
This prophecy could not have been kept unless Jesus went to heaven that day, in which case he would not have been buried for three days.
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Would Heaven require a physical body?
the bible tells us that the jesus was in hell that he rose from the dead in three days and THEN ascended to heaven.

I take it that you will now correct the bible much like rr does

are you on his bible re-write team?
You Are Dishonest

Haslet, TX

#656585 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Raelian?
Ah, you missed another hyphenated modifier, eh, numbnutz. So, you can't address infinite regress and resort to the logical fallacy of special pleading. I guess t's turtles all the way down in your moronic world.

Location hidden

#656586 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The conclusion is not based on a lack of evidence.
A conclusion can only be formed once there is evidence.
the non-existent does not leave a trail of evidence, it has the quality of "lack of evidence" a good example of this is the christian god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Gods r Delusions ... 650,131
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Clearwater 56,078
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 26 min Just Think 437
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min New Ideas 44,948
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,312
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 182,938
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 3 hr Doctor REALTY 2
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web