Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#656533 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sick person to think that sitting on your @ss telling your god to kill other people is more fun than hot tubbing and drinks.
Please do yourself and the world a favor and put a bullet in your sicko head.
You deserve to be chained, gagged and left alone in a dungeon with a starving flea.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#656534 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:

At least nine-week-old fetuses don't want to kill the whole world over bullsh!t.
But you do?

You're deranged.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656536 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, gross.
LMAO!
Ah, gross.
You're agreeing with a gay guy!

EWWWWW you're gay for Devil Nelson!

Too many victims of church pedophilia on these boards!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656537 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
word
Take the white sheet off your god(I mean, grand wizard you think is god) and burn it.

Your mama ought to whip you for wasting her good sheets.

Location hidden

#656538 Aug 29, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's sick, was that your mom doing that to you?
<quoted text>
It was Jethro Tull in concert, dumbazz. But you don't want to know that, do you? The link is still there, but you won't go see for yourself. But you *will* call everyone else liars.
<quoted text>
"Paranoia will destroya."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_WJ6FbcWYRUXX
"This" from the scumbag that told me to swallow razor blades? 8^{

It's not paranoia if they (meaning you) really are out to get you.

Still not clicking on any of your garbage.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656540 Aug 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Would Heaven require a physical body?
Yes, Hawaii is just looking for plenty of physical bodies to help their tourism industry.

A physical heaven is much better and more in line with reality than a metaphorical heaven.

And they DO exist - Hawaii is just one example, another could be Bimini or Tahiti.

People have gotten so focused on this "heaven" that they forget that they have the ability to make it here on earth by doing something like going to Hawaii.

BACK TO EARTH, humans and back to reality. THIS is our home, our ONLY home!

Location hidden

#656541 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Look, fool, you need to get mad at Dave Nelson, he's the REAL perv here and you need to tell your god to fix HIS sicko @ss and fix the world!
Fix your own self, perv.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656542 Aug 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> stfu, you absolutely heinious sub human creature. Since you have no belief you can be rejected from all kinds of positions without recourse, right?
No, YUO are the one that needs to stfu.

"Having no belief" only means one has no belief, not that they should be REJECTED!

You're just like the rest of the RELIGIOFASCISTS on here, wanting to kill anyone that doesn't "believe" in your BULLSH!T STORY.

YOU shut the f*ck up, BIMbo.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656543 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You deserve to be chained, gagged and left alone in a dungeon with a starving flea.
Okay, you can get out of the mirror talking sh!t to yourself now, NoBrainsanomaly, and chain and gag your own stinky self, [email protected]

Then there will be one less murderous RELIGIOFASCIST in this world.

Location hidden

#656544 Aug 29, 2013
It was Jethro Tull in concert, dumbazz. But you don't want to know that, do you? The link is still there, but you won't go see for yourself. But you *will* call everyone else liars.
<quoted text>
I had *no* idea I had so much control over you, and could instill such fear in you. Imagine that; li'l ol' me, scaring the BIG BAD NANOANALBOY like that!
Kewel!!!!!
I ROCK!!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
I rarely click on anybody's links on Topix. Kinda like I don't click on Aura's anymore unless they are clearly from a science site. His taste in music, much like yours, is atrocious.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656545 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But you do?
You're deranged.
You're the deranged one that wants to kill the whole world with your bullsh!t, RetardedRedneck, so take responsibility for your own role in human self-extinction and stop doing things to help wipe out our future.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656546 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Fix your own self, perv.
But but but but NoBrains - I thought god was supposed to do everything and fix everything!

Why are you questioning GOD's WORK, BLASPHEMER?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656547 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, you have some missing cylinders.
The body was dead, not that which inhabited it. It was put in the garage out of the elements. The spirit came back and got a few more miles out of it before returning home.
The body is just a vehicle.
All that reading and you didn't grasp that? It appears you don't understand what you know.
And you just believe that story? You fell for that tripe, hook line and sinker without even thinking of the REALITY instead of some fantasy about the phony "resurrection"?

You might as well have said that all Disney movies are truth and that there really is a such thing as a fairy godmother!

You need to visit a morturary to see the reality of death.

Death means you are DEAD. FOR EVER. DONE. FINISHED. KAPUT.

YOU DO NOT COME BACK, EVER, no matter how many fools told you that humans have multiple lives like cats.

Location hidden

#656548 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not when they were acting mad. They became atheist later in life. Bad decision.
All humans are susceptible to insanity; young and old, the bright and the dull, irregardless of what ideology they subscribe to.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656549 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Sharkey wrote:
Religionists are the ones that believe in invisible sky daddies
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Name one.
Go.
<quoted text>
I'm not an atheist so I don't believe in an invisible sky daddy.
Try again.
Name one.
Go.
RiversideRedneck.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656551 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All humans are susceptible to insanity; young and old, the bright and the dull, irregardless of what ideology they subscribe to.
At least you got something about yourself right, NoBrains.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#656552 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then.
Turn me into a bird or something.
C'mon, are you a witchy witch or aincha?
Why are you waiting for a witch when your "real god" has all the power to turn you into a bird, and why hasn't your god turned you into a better person yet?

Location hidden

#656553 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
She's bad, I'm telling you, she's bad. Sandy Snatch will wear you out. She will turn you into a nub.
Kaitlyn has the personality of a stump grinder.

http://www.wholesaletreetrimming.com/wp-conte...

All screech and bite and no buffering.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#656554 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I rarely click on anybody's links on Topix. Kinda like I don't click on Aura's anymore unless they are clearly from a science site. His taste in music, much like yours, is atrocious.
Amen on the atrocious music taste.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#656555 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>And you just believe that story? You fell for that tripe, hook line and sinker without even thinking of the REALITY instead of some fantasy about the phony "resurrection"?
You might as well have said that all Disney movies are truth and that there really is a such thing as a fairy godmother!
You need to visit a morturary to see the reality of death.
Death means you are DEAD. FOR EVER. DONE. FINISHED. KAPUT.
YOU DO NOT COME BACK, EVER, no matter how many fools told you that humans have multiple lives like cats.
Your mental state appears to have reached a point of no return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 638,098
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Catcher1 30,227
http://friendable.com 39 min Stock analyst 1
"At times", ""I"" have "felt like" a "battered ... 50 min andet1987 5
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 53 min Lbj 43,938
Play "end of the word" part 2 53 min andet1987 1,473
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 1 hr Diamonds7156 1,575
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Naturally Wired 38,054
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr truth 181,966
More from around the web