Prove there's a god.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#656560 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you waiting for a witch when your "real god" has all the power to turn you into a bird, and why hasn't your god turned you into a better person yet?
Why would he want to?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#656561 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Sad...His sarcasm went RIGHT over your head...RetardedRedneck.
I like that, "RetardedRedneck". Kind of redundant but I like it.

Location hidden

#656562 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Another nail in Devil Nelson's coffin - you have a murderous mind.
You want people to die.
You claim you had a near-death experience, but apparently you learned nothing from it, so you did not deserve a second chance at life when you don't appreciate it one bit.
You are a disgusting piece of sh!t, Devil Nelson!
Devil Nelson, I like that one too! And I agree he is a disgusting piece of sh!t. But what else can one expect from a Christian?

Location hidden

#656563 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>EWWWWWW
You're watching ReversideRetard shake his booty!
You are so GAY.
STOP flirting with all the men on here before someone throws you a feather boa!
My gay cousin is almost as gay as the RiversideRetardedConArtist and DevilDaveNelson. I hope you don't think that there is something wrong with being gay, because I have a gay cousin and I am friends with many of his friends. Some of them believe they can be gay and a Christian and are as retarded as our resident retarded Con-artists are about it.

Location hidden

#656564 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>EWWWWWW
You're watching ReversideRetard shake his booty!
You are so GAY.
STOP flirting with all the men on here before someone throws you a feather boa!
Oh, now I get it,[I get tired after lunch] The RiversideReturd was talking about shaking his booty, but I believe he said he had two of them. He is shaking both his booties!

Even my gay friends would probably agree that shaking both his booties is kind of gay.

Location hidden

#656565 Aug 29, 2013
the confessor wrote:
i simply cannot prove there is a god. i am just a person, and , with a finite mind, i have decided there is creator only because of the creation that i see in front of me. and within me.
Who created your creator? If a creation must have a creator, then who or what created your creator?

Location hidden

#656566 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>RetardoFool said:
"...the bad part is that the Islamics were not destroyed completely..."
Hey, True Truth The Muslim - This Christian RetardoFool wants all Muslims to be dead!
RetardoFool is a RELIGIOFASCIST WHO WANTS ALL MUSLIMS DEAD!
RetardoFool is a Christian who wants all Muslims dead.
RetardoFool is a Christian who wants all Muslimd dead.
Keep your hell to yourself, RetardoFool the Religiofascist. You talk so much crap about atheists yet YOU want all muslims dead.
You are nothing but another phony lying hypocrite that needs to shut the f*ck up right now or you'd DESERVE a Muslim terrorist attacking your stupid @ss, you dumbfck.
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."

Location hidden

#656567 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The creator is your parents.
You were not brought here by the stork or on a turnip truck or dropped here by a UFO.
Your dad had sex with your mom and that's how you got here.
I know the truth isn't as exciting as this "The Creator" story, but hey, we all got here by f*cking and it is what it is.
If people believe there is a god, than god must equal sex.
SEX is what we should be worshipping, The Power of Reproduction.
Our bible should be replaced by the Kinsey study. It would be a lot more accurate!
Everything that we are and everything in our bio-sphere was created in an exploding star. No God needed. Humanity arose in this biosphere according to laws. No mystery or magic involved.

Why is a God invented when none of this needs anything but an ordinary explanation for it to all make sense? God just does not need to exist. The Universe seems to be able to maintain itself just fine on its own with out any divine intervention.

Location hidden

#656568 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Alan.
He said Cicero is in his " list of famous dead non-theists"...
I posted the link RetardedConArtist so you know you are being dishonest calling it my list. You are the one too stupid to know the difference between an Atheist, Anti-theist and a non-theist.

You accuse me of believing in Jesus and God all the time and I can see how someone not familiar with my posts could make a mistake thinking I believe in that collection of ancient Jewish puppet plays, but not you, you know I do not take the Bible any more seriously than you do, which is to say, not at all; you are intentionally trying to deceive and that is why I hate you.

Yes, hate. I truly hate everything I know about you and everything you do in here. I hate you and what you do. If I knew for sure that the rumors about you being confined in a mental institution all day were true I might lighten up a bit, but until the rumor is confirmed you are worse than dog schitt on the sidewalk to me; you are the most dishonest person I have ever encountered and I have encountered Christians for many years.

Location hidden

#656569 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.
No you didn't, all you did was lie and hell no, please don't keep repeating the lie.
Repeating lies is the only thing the RetardedConArtist is good at.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#656570 Aug 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created your creator? If a creation must have a creator, then who or what created your creator?
That is one of the most tired assed questions from the Atheist Handbook and Hymnal there is.

That is supposed to make you look intellectual?

You have to be unstuck from stupid to understand how that is.

Are you a Raelian?

Location hidden

#656571 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You deserve to be chained, gagged and left alone in a dungeon with a starving flea.
You must be doing something right Sharkey as all the rubes are getting their undies all tied in knots.

Location hidden

#656572 Aug 29, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
You're in a death-denying hate cult and have your head so entrenched up your ass that you're destined to waste away your absolutely worthless life shaking in your little booties because you're scared shitless of dying, you f*cking moron!
This video is especially for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vkXOwBIRX7YXX
I appreciate your sharing that, it is quite logical, rational, objective and very impartial. Our resident pew warmers are lucky you are here to tell them the truth.

Location hidden

#656573 Aug 29, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, gross.
You're agreeing with a gay guy!
EWWWWW you're gay for Devil Nelson!
Too many victims of church pedophilia on these boards!
As long as we are clear that the homosexuality of two consenting gay adults is not pedophilia. What church leaders do IS pedophilia.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#656574 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not when they were acting mad. They became atheist later in life. Bad decision.
inquisition

witch trials

native peoples

great commission

christianity is a failed moral system

Location hidden

#656575 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I really can't believe how stupid you are to come up with an argument that "you killed more then they did". I don't know what good will come out going into detail about the crusades, the bad part is that the Islamics were not destroyed completely, maybe the Middle east would actually be peaceful and 9/11 would be just another date. But this is today, not the old days. I live in the new days, not the old days. Let's talk today, not the old days that you live in.
your denial of the christian past is proof of your immorality

nothing fails like faith

Location hidden

#656576 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most tired assed questions from the Atheist Handbook and Hymnal there is.
That is supposed to make you look intellectual?
You have to be unstuck from stupid to understand how that is.
Are you a Raelian?
No, not at all. I did not write that to make myself look intellectual, but to make stupid realize that he/she/it is completely inconsistent.

If the Universe can only be explained by a God having created it, then it is logical and rational to ask who created God. If God has always existed and doesn't need a creator then the Universe can have always existed and does not need a creator.

But still as always, there is no evidence that such a being exists.

And that is easy to explain because such a being does not exist. Can not exist. The Universe does quite nicely with out any God. It re-arranged itself about 13.7 billion years ago, all according to laws.

So you want to make fun of the three brain theory that explains why human beings are so unbalanced. Great! The more unbalanced a person is the more they reject the truths that can be verified. You can verify the three brains, but you can not verify the existence of God because no such insanity exists.

Location hidden

#656577 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Pol Pot declared 'Year Zero' when Khmer Rouge captured Phnom Penh on April 17, 1975. He immediately directed a ruthless program to "purify" Cambodian society of capitalism, Western culture, religion and all foreign influences. He wanted to create Cambodia into an isolated and totally self-sufficient Maoist agrarian state. Anyone who opposed were killed. Foreigners were expelled, embassies closed, and the currency abolished. Markets, schools, newspapers, religious practices and private property were forbidden. Members of the Lon Nol government, public servants, police, military officers, teachers, ethnic Vietnamese, Christian clergy, Muslim leaders, members of the Cham Muslim minority, members of the middle-class and the educated were identified and executed.
It's amazing how little you know about recent history, no wonder you believe intelligent life formed from a magic puddle of crud. LOL
and what????

Location hidden

#656578 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have?
rationality

with some effort you may aquire a bit

Location hidden

#656579 Aug 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Your mind is a waste of space. Your sexually-sick Christian-destroyed mind is the nadir of nonsense, the base of the bottom, the termination of truth. You disgust me. You sexually-sick Christians are a dime a dozen. The closets teem with your nonsense yet those are not even your most egregious actors. The Bind, Torture, Kill! Creatures are the exact result of the death cult process where somehow the sacrifice of innocents is considered as a worthy notion.
Point your withered, prostate-cancer-addled, tiny phallus elsewhere, ugly Pan troglodyte. You want your posts skipped because you realize not only have you been discovered to be intellectually vapid, but also psychologically infected. You have lost all semblance of humanity. You're disgusting.
spoken to the persona "Dave Nelson"

an accurate and probably too kind assessment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr UMoronRACEUMAKEWO... 2,812
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MADA 119,285
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jake999 46,220
Any mature gay men wanting to Skype? (Jul '12) 4 hr Byscotty69 12
man for anal play and jerking for woman on skyp... 7 hr oldhorny 1
filters on the new "USAJOBS.gov" site is REAL C... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Michael 679,315
More from around the web