Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#656398 Aug 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Pol Pot declared 'Year Zero' when Khmer Rouge captured Phnom Penh on April 17, 1975. He immediately directed a ruthless program to "purify" Cambodian society of capitalism, Western culture, religion and all foreign influences. He wanted to create Cambodia into an isolated and totally self-sufficient Maoist agrarian state. Anyone who opposed were killed. Foreigners were expelled, embassies closed, and the currency abolished. Markets, schools, newspapers, religious practices and private property were forbidden. Members of the Lon Nol government, public servants, police, military officers, teachers, ethnic Vietnamese, Christian clergy, Muslim leaders, members of the Cham Muslim minority, members of the middle-class and the educated were identified and executed.
It's amazing how little you know about recent history, no wonder you believe intelligent life formed from a magic puddle of crud. LOL
What do you want?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#656399 Aug 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mormons think there are 3 kingdoms in Heaven and a outer darkness. Top kingdom, you are with God. Top kingdom you can go visit people in the 2nd and 3rd kingdom, but the 2nd and 3rd kingdom people can not go to the top kingdom nor see God, and I guess the really bad people float around in outer space.. I mean outer darkness.
I don't know which is worse being an azzhole Atheist, or being this damn stupid to believe a bunch of far out made up BS crap as this.
Well, let's see...

Christians have Limbo, Purgatory, Hell, and Heaven.

That's four levels.

You have failed to demonstrate a significant difference.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#656400 Aug 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want?
What do you have?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#656401 Aug 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Pol Pot declared 'Year Zero' when Khmer Rouge captured Phnom Penh on April 17, 1975. He immediately directed a ruthless program to "purify" Cambodian society of capitalism, Western culture, religion and all foreign influences. He wanted to create Cambodia into an isolated and totally self-sufficient Maoist agrarian state. Anyone who opposed were killed. Foreigners were expelled, embassies closed, and the currency abolished. Markets, schools, newspapers, religious practices and private property were forbidden. Members of the Lon Nol government, public servants, police, military officers, teachers, ethnic Vietnamese, Christian clergy, Muslim leaders, members of the Cham Muslim minority, members of the middle-class and the educated were identified and executed.
It's amazing how little you know about recent history, no wonder you believe intelligent life formed from a magic puddle of crud. LOL
So, you admit that the Pol Pot regime didn't persecute anyone in the name of atheism.
They just killed everyone who might form a power base to oppose them.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#656402 Aug 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a Catholic, Stalin was Eastern Orthodox.
Both christian.
You lose again.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not when they were acting mad. They became atheist later in life. Bad decision.
Wrong again. Enjoy this little tidbit from your Führer:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922

“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

You do not get to deny this. It is a fact to which you cannot close your eyes, and wish away.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#656403 Aug 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who gave us the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition and Salem all killed in the name of their religion.
But I expect you to deny well-known historical facts again.
<quoted text>
Why? You won't respond to mine.
<quoted text>
It has plenty to do with it; you christians have butchered and murdered more people throughout human history than the muslims have.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> I really can't believe how stupid you are
Says the superstitious, uneducated jackoff. Again, you claim your asinine right to deny history--a right you do not have.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>to come up with an argument that "you killed more then they did".
It's just one in a string of truths that you hate and refuse to look at.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what good will come out going into detail about the crusades, the bad part is that the Islamics were not destroyed completely,
You were both killing in the name of your god of abraham.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> But this is today, not the old days. I live in the new days, not the old days.
And you jack-booted religitards have not changed a bit.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#656404 Aug 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit that the Pol Pot regime didn't persecute anyone in the name of atheism.
Pol Pot was anti-urbanisation and anti-capitalism. He wanted to drag everyone out of the cities, out of the cushy life, and make them all work on the farms. To him, that was the only real work, while the rest was just nonsense, an illusionary life, a fake economy.

Most people died being overworked and starving to death. That guy was a complete lunatic. I don't think he was pro-atheism. He was anti-religion though, unless that religion worshiped him.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656405 Aug 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets try this again:
Why must you go there?
I try to be civil with you.
Please try to reciprocate.
You're not civil. You guffaw"d at that ridiculous post, which is the height of incivility. Suddenly, turnabout offends you. You wouldn't know civility if it was wrapped in a faux shroud. You sicken me.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656406 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
My mind obviously sexually arouses you.
Damn shame you aren't here or me there to remedy the situation.
Maybe you should skip my posts, will leave less bite marks on those around you.
Nope. Your mind is a waste of space. Your sexually-sick Christian-destroyed mind is the nadir of nonsense, the base of the bottom, the termination of truth. You disgust me. You sexually-sick Christians are a dime a dozen. The closets teem with your nonsense yet those are not even your most egregious actors. The Bind, Torture, Kill! Creatures are the exact result of the death cult process where somehow the sacrifice of innocents is considered as a worthy notion.

Point your withered, prostate-cancer-addled, tiny phallus elsewhere, ugly Pan troglodyte. You want your posts skipped because you realize not only have you been discovered to be intellectually vapid, but also psychologically infected. You have lost all semblance of humanity. You're disgusting.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656407 Aug 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, it was not atheism, it was just people that didn't believe in a God and killed those that did....LOL.....Thought that's what atheism is. LOL....You sound like a mad atheist, you okay?
You've been corrected numerous times. You've proven yourself a liar for Jeebus. Your god s a ridiculous, manifestations extension of your disgusting, stilted ego. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656408 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your ISP location and say nutcase.
Your's is hidden, as in you are ashamed of your very presence.(Bong). Medication time.

Why are Topix Christians always patently insane?
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656409 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess.
You and Pomona are related?
Married?
Remarkable collection of genes you two have.
Once again, you can never address any post where you are proven wanting, so, you resort to the Tijuana Tucumcari Tetragrammtocal Two-step. Your opposable thumbs are clearly stuck deep within your accordant orifice, Pan troglodyte. Clearly your Christianity is symptomatic of sickness. The cart came before the horse.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656410 Aug 29, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit that the Pol Pot regime didn't persecute anyone in the name of atheism.
Hey, just like Pius the Whatever.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656411 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The spooky part is that it changes even if only being observed by a camera when nobody is in the room. 8^o
True!
But it isnt spooky once you know what is really going on.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656412 Aug 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I read this article and i found it mind boggling:
Want even further proof?
"Then in 2002, a group of researchers set up the experiment in a way that the electron could not possibly receive information about the existence of an observing instrument. The setup was on a much smaller scale: a single photon was emitted and an interferometer that observed the wave-or-particle behavior was either inserted or not inserted.(Click here to download the full report)
Here’s the kicker: The insertion of the interferometer took only 40 nanoseconds (ns) while it would take 160 ns for the information about the configuration to travel from the interferometer to reach the photon before it entered the slits. This means in order for the photon to “know” if it was being watched, that information would have to travel at 4 times the speed of light, which is impossible (the speed of light is the universal speed limit).
The Results: The photons acted like particles 93% of the time that they were observed. Even if the photon “guessed” the configuration each time, statistically speaking it would never have more than 52% accuracy. In scientific experiments, a 93% success rate is as conclusive as they come"
http://highexistence.com/docs/experiment.pdf
Now this here is what we should be talking about !!
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656413 Aug 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure that the object would necessarily be aware, but it is mind blowing how by simply a particle being observed can change from a wave back to a particle.
There are many things out there that science still cannot explain like the characteristics of gravity. As we study smaller and smaller particles in order to understand more about what we’re made, we seem to find more things that just don’t make sense nano. Point being that nothing should be ruled out completely because we simply cannot know anything for certain at this point.
Including the idea of life force returning back to its source.
The illusion of particles, I just love it !
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656414 Aug 29, 2013
shadowreturning wrote:
reincarnation is obviously real..
lets say you never shot Anyone.. or shot at anyone or ever shot a gun at all
but someone shoots you and you die..
or they stab you to death..
you will reincarnate..
and then the future you will shoot or stab someone to death..
The planet you live on has a used by date , how can you explain reincarnation when the planet ultimately dies / explodes ??
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656415 Aug 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Every particle in the universe contains information. "Most" of the human caused information on Earth remains local. Sadly, Martians are getting hit with old I Love Lucy episodes.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
If a watched particle changes its behavior because its being observed that suggests that the particle is conscious, aware.
Our life force does return to its source, whatever its source may be.
;)
I couldn't agree with you more.
Absolutely spot on.
Particles are obviously aware, and their speed of awareness would blow most people's minds away.

Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656416 Aug 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a carcass is not an atom. It is made up by many, many, many atoms.
Energy was first. But there is fourteen billion years of change between then and now
Wow, just wow, do you even know what an atom really is??
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#656417 Aug 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you see I was right huh?
How are you right ?
If you cannot name them than you are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 44,023
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min bad bob 181,879
Play "end of the word" part 2 7 min ImFree2Choose 1,411
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Catcher1 27,593
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min onemale 280,436
the Art of B N Handsome, Cool, Rich, & Humble 40 min andet1987 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 51 min rog 18,599
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 636,822
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 104,178
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 4,706
More from around the web