Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I come back to Topix and realize that I've missed 1,000s of posts and that I missed nothing.
Smae ole arguments, same ole bullshit.
Same ole show and cast of characters.

Satan's Mental Midgets and Sock Puppet Traveling Show.

Free admission. No one would pay to see it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anybody else help me here?
I have no clue what Dave is talking about.
Dave has no clue what he is talking about. Does that help?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Big Three, anyway; the Abrahamic beliefs.
I can agree with that. For the most part.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>You are tacit proof that Christianity turns people into vile, cretinous boors.
Good point. And vile, cretinous boors turn Christianity into Christ-insanity.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>There are no laws dictated by the supernatural. You've Euphythro'd yourself into a corner. The arbitrary dictates of that capricious twit contained in the Booble are the height of insanity.
1. What made your invisible friend moral?
2. Are these alleged supernatural commands objective, subjective, or arbitrary?
Either your invisible friend must rely on some other standards greater than itself which makes it not much of a god or it commands by whim, and could command what mere humans could find morally abhorrent. Well, would you look at that. We've already dismissed so much of your invisible buddy's capriciousness, from genocide, Substitutional Atonement, torture, slavery, infanticide, rape, et al. All absolvo'ed by superior secular morality not decided by the whims of a bearded tyrant of your disgusting imagination.
If you are quite sure there is a difference between right and wrong, then you are then in this situation: is that difference due to Yeahnoway's fiat or is it not? If it is due to Yeahnoway's fiat, then for Yeahnoway itself there is no difference between right and wrong, and it is no longer a significant statement to say that Yeahnoway is good.
As usual, your argument from ignorance is astoundingly ignorant.
(Here is where you counter with some lame joke laden with perversion to further display how Christianity has made you into a vile, disgusting, immoral Pan troglodyte.)
Nicely said, that was a nice read. Thanks for sharing that. I hope Dave Nelson reads it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, is that what you think you're doing?
You were not gone long enough, what a huge bummer you are back. Now we have to suffer through page after page of your nonsense. You are really a terrible person RIversideConArtist. Dealing with your posts is like having to step over dog shit on the sidewalk.

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I come back to Topix and realize that I've missed 1,000s of posts and that I missed nothing.
Smae ole arguments, same ole bullshit.
Well, let's have a more interesting discussion then, shall we?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

BowelmovementforJesus wrote:
What Would Jesus Do?
Advocate child abuse and murder amongst many other cruelties.
Christians are always claiming,“he’s the lamb”,“our savior”,“the king of peace”,“the embodiment of love”, amongst the many other names they associate with a loving, merciful nature. Jesus a nice guy? Not in my book. Nor in any other person’s who is capable of compassion and rationality. Let’s examine who the hell the Jesus character really is. These verses will show not only is Jesus’“loving” nature a joke but so are the Christians who worship him. Jesus’ real mission to come to earth:
Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has “come not to send peace, but a sword.” Matthew 10:34
Jesus says,“Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace on earth! No, rather a sword lf you love your father, mother, sister, brother, more than me, you are not worthy of being mine.“The real beauty of this verse is that Jesus demands people truly love him more then they love their own family. I ask you how can we love someone that we can not see or interact with? Love is an emotion pertaining to physical existence not to faithful ideologies, yet God threatens you with Death just because your love for your mother maybe stronger than your love for him. Matthew 10:34
Families will be torn apart because of Jesus.“Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." Matthew 10:21
Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. Matthew 5:17
Jesus advocates murder and death:
Jesus condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths and to the eternal torment of hell because they didn’t care for his preaching. Matthew 11:20
Jesus, whose clothes are dipped in blood, has a sharp sword sticking out of his mouth. Thus attired, he treads the winepress of the wrath of God.(The winepress is the actual press that humans shall be put into so that we may be ground up.) Revelations 19:13-15
The beast and the false prophet are cast alive into a lake of fire. The rest of us the unchosen will be killed with the sword of Jesus.“An all the fowls were filled with their flesh.” Revelations 19:20-21
Jesus says he is the only way to salvation yet he purposely disillusions us so that we will go to hell:
Jesus explains that the reason he speaks in parables is so that no one will understand him,“lest ... they ... should understand ... and should be converted, and I should heal them.” Matthew 13:10-15
Jesus explains why he speaks in parables to confuse people so they will go to hell. Mark 4:11-12
Good post, sometimes it is enough to just post the verse rather than explain it to the rubes. What with their short attention spans sometimes just posting a single verse does more damage than 20 long posts explaining thing in detail. While both are necessary Christians tend to remember the words of Jesus and not anything else.

For instance:

JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."

Does that really need an explanation?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
You weren't missed in the least bit! No one welcomes the sight of a Muslim terrorist wannabe.
Islam is complete bullshit...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"I LOVE YOU! I'M FROM IRAN&#65279; AND I WAS FORCED TO BE A MUSLIM AS A KID. now i'm an atheist and i've never been any more happier! F uck Islam and all other stupid religions!!"
Yes indeedy! Islam is total and complete bullshit.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

http://www.livescience.com/39038-how-delusion...

Amusing. This is a basic process of existing as a material mind and can be applied to just about anything you think about. And totally ignores the delusion inherent in the so called objective testing. You don't create a test unless you establish a "reality" in your mind. The interpretations of results is even more subject to those personal delusions.

Quantum mechanics in action.

Topix atheists will fervently believe this supports their absolute belief that most of the world is nuts and subject to delusion. That's because most of the world has a belief in the supernatural. They're dumb and unenlightened, unlike themselves who see "the Truth".

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And the world keeps a turning. All the inmates keep working on their jigsaw puzzles and cutting out paper dolls.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
Well, let's have a more interesting discussion then, shall we?
It's historical fact that organized religion is a hoax created by power hungry sociopaths to control gullible fools.

It would be constructive to post de-conversion assistance resources and success stories.

Unfortunately, this forum is infested with completely brainwashed and mentally retarded godbots that lack the intelligence, common sense and courage to accept they've been had by the cruelest and most dangerous hoax of all time.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
dumb and unenlightened
The Truth is Known...

There's no disputing that you're one of the dumbest and most unenlightened Christian godbots to ever post in this forum, perceiving your surroundings to support your own inane delusions.

You should study this educational video very closely...

The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
Yes indeedy! Islam is total and complete bullshit.
The stark raving mad insane Muslim posting as "True Truth" thinks it would be honorable to die for his imaginary friend. He and "eternalrock" are the most likely godbots to be programmed to gleefully kill innocent people.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

true... but there are some really dense ones who can't accept the literal words...you have draw it out for them...I wish I had cartoons for them...
Stupid Christian Comics...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Larry wrote:
A freind of mine saw God in my basement shower!!! And I'm sure the acid didn't have anything to do with it either..........
ouch!!!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
http://
Topix atheists will fervently believe this supports their absolute belief that most of the world is nuts and subject to delusion.
It is an observable, verifiable objective fact that humanity suffers from the credulity that causes them to believe what they are told.

Anyone who ridicules the idea of questioning what one is told is a criminal participating in a crime against humanity.

You are advocating for more of the same and Atheists if they advocate, they advocate thinking for themselves and questioning what one is told.

Given the choice between thinking and believing rational sane people choose thinking every time. And yes, that means pew warmers who accept hearsay are delusional and nuts, both at the same time.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

<quoted text>
true... but there are some really dense ones who can't accept the literal words...you have draw it out for them...I wish I had cartoons for them...
Cartoons are good!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

http://www.scientificexploration.org/edgescie...

I don't know if you will be able to access that page directly. You may have to supply an email address. This is a good site with some alternate views of scientific discoveries, and by serious scientists. The one you should read is about Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, written by a PhD in geology and geophysics.

Note the sophistication of the carvings. That Urfa man is intriguing.

The author refers to others that believe other and cruder megalithic structures may have been constructed by their descendants. One can wonder why they weren't as sophisticated in carving, such as Stonehenge. It could be as simple as the rocks or minerals of sufficient hardness to do the carvings weren't available or in abundance. You make do with what you got.

What is truly intriguing is its apparent deliberate burial as described in the article. Why would anyone use an area with such artifacts as a garbage dump? You would really have to go out of your way to do that. For one, you have to transport it there, like garbage trucks to a landfill.

Oh, there are also possible links to Biblical figures there.

This is the home page of the site.

http://www.scientificexploration.org/edgescie...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's historical fact that organized religion is a hoax created by power hungry sociopaths to control gullible fools.
It would be constructive to post de-conversion assistance resources and success stories.
Unfortunately, this forum is infested with completely brainwashed and mentally retarded godbots that lack the intelligence, common sense and courage to accept they've been had by the cruelest and most dangerous hoax of all time.
I don't see how anyone can disagree with that, unless they are like the abused child who would rather go with the abuser than the one who doesn't protect them from the abuser.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The stark raving mad insane Muslim posting as "True Truth" thinks it would be honorable to die for his imaginary friend. He and "eternalrock" are the most likely godbots to be programmed to gleefully kill innocent people.
It is very disturbing isn't it, but more disturbing are those religious nuts who sit by and don't try to stop them because they believe in the same God.

And how Dave Nelson can suggest that this is all roses roses is beyond me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 622,321 - 622,340 of679,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

579 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min ROCCO 216,345
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 511,685
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 min USA-1 37,810
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 5 min PIMPDOG 3257 175
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min USA Born 109,376
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min KiMare 89,390
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 15 min Jturner4643 217
teen snapchat nudes 40 min tomyybb 104
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min WasteWater 250,278
•••
•••
•••