Huh

Burleson, TX

#655986 Aug 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
OOH HECK!!! Huh did it now.... back to the hand proof. Kinda reminds me of Buck Crick's infinite Pizza thing a while back....
All you have proven is that you are complicit with strange bedfellows. Yeahnoway hates strange bedfellows.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#655987 Aug 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Just something Buck wrote somewhere in late 2011 that was unprovable.
Buck Crick wrote, "<quoted text>
Actually, it is impossible, leading to incoherence, like the infinite pieces of pizza, which would, yes, fill the galaxy, and have an infinite amount left over."
He figured this out eating them, it filled his galactic ass and he had an infinite amount left over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilbert%27s_para...

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655988 Aug 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Shiiiiii!t.
What descendants of mankind?
You have got to be joking. We're too busy destroying THIS planet. We'll HAVE no descendants because we are going to destroy what we live on!
You need to quit lying to yourself.
Mankind, and I do mean "men" are becoming lest robust, less fertile...

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/15/world...

...and will become extinct within this millenium even if another war is never fought again. The numbers don't lie.

Your tirades here will not have any effect on how other people live their lives as their sperm counts continue to drop. Mankind will die out, with, or without religion factored in to the equation.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#655989 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll prove that I'm white. But first you have to prove you have hands.
Go.
Fail! You claimed you are white. I never claimed I have hands. I once posited that you were not THAT stupid. Unfortunately, you let me down. Your imaginary friend is as vapid and vacuous as you are. Do you know why? Because it is nothing more than a manifestation of your culturally-conditioned ego.

And, your ego?

Not even Middle School material.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#655991 Aug 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that was interesting. It is possible that Islam could outpace Christianity in the U.S. in the next 20-30 years just as it is about to do in Europe within the next decade if not sooner.
To add, to you God is invisible and rasping his last breath.
I respectfully disagree
Your nonsense contains no respect. You don't even respect yourself.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#655992 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, if you only knew...
Sure, postttard. Sure. Epic fail, handless, brainless, godless twit.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#655993 Aug 27, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I is, scientists don't know where to begin in understanding spiritual things.
I wasn't talking about spiritual things. I was talking about the myths that you believe actually happened. They didn't.

Also, it's rich that you bring up spirituality when you so easily lose composure and throw insults at people for attacking your dearly held and apparently very fragile beliefs.

Better protect those, Bongo! And God! Because they'll both break in the light of reality.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#655994 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay now you've used it like six times in a row. It wasn't funny the first time and it's not funny the sixth time.
And now I notice for the first time you use the word petard, the same exact word that Catcher used.
Huh, indeed...
It was not intended as humor, you paranoid freak. All you have proven is that when you are faced with quite simplistic evidences against your delusion, your only fallback position is further nonsense. An omnipotent omniscient wouldn't need such unlearned fools as mouthpieces. You demonstrate your failure. Daily. By the minute. A blue collar salesman, 24/7. Bwahahahahaha. What an unmitigated loser you are.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#655995 Aug 27, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Red herring?, Stop making claims that are not proven , only surmised. Stop crying foul about homophobia and athephobia etc you are a hypocrite. Even your TOE is a collection of guesses.
None of that was related to my post. Are you on some kind of Dave medication?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#655996 Aug 27, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Thy haven't found anything yet eh? If and when they do, the back peddling begins?
No baby, the stories in your silly book are fiction. They weren't written for you anyways, but for the Ancient Hebrew people who didn't have access to the kinds of information we have.

Now that we have it, your statements are pretty embarrassing.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#655997 Aug 27, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Youre claiming millions of people are idots living and dying for a myth. Now , midget, unequivocally demonstrate full proof of this specious statement of yours and don't forget to give credit to spiritual powers regardless of how alien that is to you.
So what? If millions of people believe in Noah's flood, they're idiots. You are too if you belief in that nonsense.

Why do you use the word "midget" if it's an insult?

Unequivocally? All science demonstrates that Noah's flood never happened - unequivocally, you naive monkey.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#655998 Aug 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you ever get that I have a jaundiced eye?
After all that..no, that is the point. You need to point the same jaundiced eye that you point at all other culturally-conditioned nonsense to your own. That the concept escaped you and that this is the only part you could comment in is tacit proof that your invisible friend is nothing more than extension of your ego. Than you for proving your failure. By the way, Al, if RH saw you on the street corner, he'd either kill you or turn you in.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#655999 Aug 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you ever get that I have a jaundiced eye?
And thank you for proving that your "faith" is nothing more than delusion. You couldn't answer the simplistic replacement of your culturally-conditioned invisible friend so you concentrated on one part of the post that you clearly didn't understand. Prove you have a brain. Go!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#656000 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, if you only knew...
We do know, hick, more than you think.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656001 Aug 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's a common misconception.
There are TWO Jihads. There's the Greater (Inner) Jihad (al-jihad al-akbar), which is an internal, spiritual quest to be a better Muslim and a better person. This is practised by the vast majority of Muslims.
Then there's the Lesser Outer jihad (al-jihad al-asghar), which is the sort of holy-war thing you're thinking about, which is practised by ony a comparative handful of Muslims.
You really don't know much about Islam, do you?
know enough to know it is bigger than the in threat of Christianity.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#656002 Aug 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Vapid vacuity personified. I realize you are functionally illiterate, but, thank ou for proving it internationally.
ou're welcome.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#656003 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, oh shit.
I like my "prove you have hands" better.
Never claimed to have hands, yet you claimed to be a blonde-haired, blue-eyed moron. The best part about you? You are a useful, stupid, theistic tool. Unfortunately, your online life is killing Christianity. Islam is taking over. Yep, I'm an atheist, they'll cut my throat first, but, will that really be solace as the cold hard steel penetrates your bone head?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#656004 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Insufferable"?!
HA HA HA!
Like I really give a rats red rosy ass what you think of me and if you could or couldn't fire me. You have no idea what I do, how much I do, where I do it and what or who I do it for.
The fact of the matter is, you CAN'T fire me.
I've had this job for almost a decade and I will have it for the decades to come. I've dealt with racist coworkers and bosses before, this little racist Hispanic boss of mine is just another one.
And it really shows your true colors that you would defend racism. But you only defend it whenever it's pro-Hispanic.
Imagine that.
I'm so glad you're happy in your workplace.

Maybe you could get Skom a job there too.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#656005 Aug 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
s
Your best post yet.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#656006 Aug 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know, hick, more than you think.
"To know that you do not know is the best."
-Lao Tsu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Tony17 560,541
Couch Potato Alert 30 min yon 11
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 37 min yon 4,900
Gay snapchat names 1 hr ray 176
Moses never existed 1 hr Khatru 834
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 3 hr lokito 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 265,472
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 10 hr risque 137
More from around the web