“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#655966 Aug 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>The shoe fits you, why would I go to a different shelf. That you cannot answer even the simplest questions and go to this obfuscated deflection paints you as even more vapid and vacuous. It's your petard. You hoist yourself.
Okay now you've used it like six times in a row. It wasn't funny the first time and it's not funny the sixth time.

And now I notice for the first time you use the word petard, the same exact word that Catcher used.

Huh, indeed...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#655967 Aug 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Sitting in an office all day, posting on Topix while pretending to sell construction equipment s your definition of blue collar? Have you been spinning on a merry go round? You're dizzy.
Oh, if you only knew...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#655968 Aug 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>What is old is new again. Your tired miracles have been found wanting. You invisible friend is running out of gaps in which to be stuffed. Your trite examples of the complexity and simplicity of revealing your culturally-conditioned invisible friend have been found wanting, gasping for the rasping last breaths with deep sea diver sounds. Unfortunately, secularly-tamed Christianity is diluting itself and being displaced by the younger, so therefore more dangerous Islam. That will be our new societial cross to bear.
Well that was interesting. It is possible that Islam could outpace Christianity in the U.S. in the next 20-30 years just as it is about to do in Europe within the next decade if not sooner.

To add, to you God is invisible and rasping his last breath.
I respectfully disagree
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#655969 Aug 27, 2013
Godlust wrote:
<quoted text>Hey nuno, the primitive human animal is really not eguipped to handle anything other than a manmade fanyasy(Bible) or an ape theory. Their comprehension levels will not allow such nonsense(star travelers).....they are about believing what they are told(brainwashed) and monkey see, monkey do. They are convinced they cannot be fooled or brainwashed......really? Look around.....
Nuno?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#655970 Aug 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't discriminate on the basis of race.
I'd can you for being insufferable.
"Insufferable"?!

HA HA HA!

Like I really give a rats red rosy ass what you think of me and if you could or couldn't fire me. You have no idea what I do, how much I do, where I do it and what or who I do it for.

The fact of the matter is, you CAN'T fire me.

I've had this job for almost a decade and I will have it for the decades to come. I've dealt with racist coworkers and bosses before, this little racist Hispanic boss of mine is just another one.

And it really shows your true colors that you would defend racism. But you only defend it whenever it's pro-Hispanic.

Imagine that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#655971 Aug 27, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Prove you are white. You are claiming to be red, as well.
Okay, I'll prove that I'm white. But first you have to prove you have hands.

Go.

#655972 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll prove that I'm white. But first you have to prove you have hands.
Go.
OOH HECK!!! Huh did it now.... back to the hand proof. Kinda reminds me of Buck Crick's infinite Pizza thing a while back....

#655973 Aug 27, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
In actual fact, the sordid history of mythical deities can be fully understood with an open mind and common sense. Unfortunately, you're a completely brainwashed Christian godbot and you'll never be man enough recognize organized religion as a cruel hoax to control retarded morons like you.
The god delusion...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9FiHRVb_uE0XX
Sighh...... you really are a poor imitation of Pomona....

I really miss him.......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#655974 Aug 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
OOH HECK!!! Huh did it now.... back to the hand proof. Kinda reminds me of Buck Crick's infinite Pizza thing a while back....
Lol.

Dammit, prove SOMETHING on Topix. Anything.

What was Buck's infinite pizza thing?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#655975 Aug 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you ever get that I have a jaundiced eye?
O_+

Jau...

jaundi...

jaun...

Jaundi...

jaundic...

Ah screw it.

#655976 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
Dammit, prove SOMETHING on Topix. Anything.
What was Buck's infinite pizza thing?
Just something Buck wrote somewhere in late 2011 that was unprovable.

Buck Crick wrote, "<quoted text>
Actually, it is impossible, leading to incoherence, like the infinite pieces of pizza, which would, yes, fill the galaxy, and have an infinite amount left over."
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#655977 Aug 27, 2013
WHY is it impossible that God isn't REAL?? Because male and female human beings and animals don't com from 'exploding hot rocks'. They come from an Almighty, ETERNAL God. And that would be none other than the Holy Trinity of the Holy Bible. 4 REAL.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655978 Aug 27, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
But yeah on your last point, Obama has signed off far more drone attacks than Bush. His foreign policy is just as terrible as Bush, if not worse.
At least with right wingers, you always know where they stand. They're *ssh*les and they know it, we know it, they proud of it.
But as for the left, they always try to play the Ghandi role, but ultimately they are as big a *ssh*les as the right.
Obama approved U.N. sanctions that keep from young childrens' mouths is below contemptible, hypocritical, but, no, I'll never agree with coercing a neighbor to kill or be killed for any religion's sake.

Location hidden

#655979 Aug 27, 2013
Oops, make that "keep *food* from"...

Location hidden

#655980 Aug 27, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
NASA develops exercise equipment to simulate 1g using angular momentum. It's one of the issues necessary to overcome if we were ever in a position for lengthy space travel.
It's already been proven that equipment is not enough to prevent all of the damage that occurs in zero gravity. That's why the astronauts have to trade off shifts with a fresh crew after a designated number of months. They can't exercise 24 hours a day. That, and radiation starts building up inside their bodies after too much time in space.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#655981 Aug 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is impossible, leading to incoherence, like the infinite pieces of pizza, which would, yes, fill the galaxy, and have an infinite amount left over."
Lol, oh shit.

I like my "prove you have hands" better.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#655982 Aug 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Obama approved U.N. sanctions that keep from young childrens' mouths is below contemptible, hypocritical, but, no, I'll never agree with coercing a neighbor to kill or be killed for any religion's sake.
Same as it ever was, yet, you still give kudos to sky daddy.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#655983 Aug 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
WHY is it impossible that God isn't REAL?? Because male and female human beings and animals don't com from 'exploding hot rocks'. They come from an Almighty, ETERNAL God. And that would be none other than the Holy Trinity of the Holy Bible. 4 REAL.
An argument from ignorance from the ultimate ignorant. Not even a paradox,must an extreme failure.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#655984 Aug 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
If Buck Crick is your tacit proof of your Invisible friend...

Here is where you "kill" me. You posted some adulterated nonsense about hearts and faith and then you hang your hat on pizza. Why would you subject yourself to ridicule? Oh, I get it, it's in the book. The more ridiculous your stories seem,,the more others scoff, incredulously lending credibility to our ridiculousness. Isn't this the most perfect scam ever evinced?
Huh

Burleson, TX

#655985 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O_+
Jau...
jaundi...
jaun...
Jaundi...
jaundic...
Ah screw it.
Vapid vacuity personified. I realize you are functionally illiterate, but, thank ou for proving it internationally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what the best model of this wrist watches 2 min aljwadh 10
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min KayMarie 554,940
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 min zafar 1,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Rider on the Storm 175,046
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min AN NFL FAN 119,260
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 12 min bellz 34
Super Fast Traffic 13 min aljwadh 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min waaasssuuup 603,635
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min Charlie Sheen 263,520

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE