“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#656046 Aug 27, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
There's no scientific evidence in support of deities
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because science is using the wrong tools.
What is the right "tool" to prove your god? Your buybull?

Try again.

“How You Treat Me”

#656047 Aug 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
All I want is some proof. Why is that asking for too much?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are throwing a tantrum and screeching instead of trying to figure it out yourself.
Asking for proof is "throwing a tantrum and screeching?"

But screaming "SKANK! REPENT OR BURN IN HELL!!" as your allies constantly do isn't?

“How You Treat Me”

#656048 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Funny Video, was that really your mom? Your mamma is so dumb she gave birth to you on the I-75 because she heard thats where accidents happen.
You fell out of the back of the fucktard wagon and landed face first into the dumbass ditch.

“How You Treat Me”

#656049 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I posed him off because I have white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.
What IS next?
A christian and a racist, eh?

I'll bet you have "Gott Mitt Uns!" stamped on your swastika belt buckle. I doubt that anyone can see it, though, with your pendulous beer gut and your white sheet hanging over it.

“How You Treat Me”

#656050 Aug 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
There is no "tool" that will ever prove a god,
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a brain.
Maybe you can go buy one.
Your god is not omnipotent, as you claim he is, if he *cannot* stop all the evil in the world.

Your god is not all-good, as you claim he is, if he *will* not stop all the evil in the world. It takes a brain to understand this.

The brain proves there is NO god.

I doubt that you can grow one.

“How You Treat Me”

#656051 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You should've written this post to Hiding.
She made the claims;
"Exodus never happened, none of the miracles attributed to Jesus ever happened, the Flood never happened"
<quoted text>
Oh, shit. I forgot the atheist rules of debate, sorry.
You can make any claim you want without proof, but if I make a claim it must be proven.
*rolls eyes*
Atheists make no claims; they demand that you prove yours. You cannot.

Just admit it.

“How You Treat Me”

#656052 Aug 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
Human beings are killing themselves over a big fat lie.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all give thanks to science for such awesomely destructive weapons.
Like antibiotics, vaccines, sterile surgical technique, general and local anesthesia, modern agriculture, electricity, warm homes in cold weather, mathematics, astronomy, computers, the internet...

What has christianity given us?

The Crusades, the Inquisition, Salem, witch-trials and witch-burnings, Sand Creek, Wounded Knee, the near anihilation of the Pacific Islanders, HUAC, the Moral Majority, Operation: Rescue...

Yeah, praise jesus my ass.

“How You Treat Me”

#656053 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"To know that you do not know is the best."
-Lao Tsu
Keep that in mind the next time you claim to know that your buybull god is real.

“How You Treat Me”

#656054 Aug 27, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You assume a lot . Your assertion is only based on science, fallible science. You don't know what happened do you? You probably like inciting riots then say oh look at those angry people.
Science can correct itself when necessary as new information is obtained; your superstition doesn't. It's stagnant, like a sewer.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#656055 Aug 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Science can correct itself when necessary as new information is obtained; your superstition doesn't. It's stagnant, like a sewer.
God is always the same and right, I agree that science is always changing to catch up with God.

Sacramento, CA

#656057 Aug 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
Human beings are killing themselves over a big fat lie.
<quoted text>
Like antibiotics, vaccines, sterile surgical technique, general and local anesthesia, modern agriculture, electricity, warm homes in cold weather, mathematics, astronomy, computers, the internet...
The Crusades, the Inquisition, Salem, witch-trials and witch-burnings, Sand Creek, Wounded Knee, the near anihilation of the Pacific Islanders, HUAC, the Moral Majority, Operation: Rescue...
Making lies won't prove we all evolved from a puddle of crud.

Sacramento, CA

#656058 Aug 27, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus never happened, none of the miracles attributed to Jesus ever happened, the Flood never happened, Genesis is among the worst descriptions of the universe, and so on.
It's just a book of myths, mixed in with some biased representations of history to support the Ancient Israelites' cultural identity.
<quoted text>
If it's all "fact," why can't you prove it? Where's the evidence?
Why can't you prove your god? Oh, you're gonna claim the buybull, right? The buybull is all fact and real because it says so, right?
How many books have you burned this week?
The flood did happen. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-sug...

Sacramento, CA

#656059 Aug 27, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
You should be totally ashamed of yourself for being a willing slave to utterly ridiculous and thoroughly discredited Dark Ages dogma because you find comfort in such bullshit.
This video is especially for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tSNFkFtpOlsXX
That video is sick, is that you with the lube?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#656060 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That video is sick, is that you with the lube?
Now you know why I told that freak I would never click on any of his links. You can't trust these pervs to behave decently.

“How You Treat Me”

#656061 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>God is always the same and right, I agree that science is always changing to catch up with God.
Your god isn't real. It exists nowhere but in the imaginations of ignorant and terrified little believers like you.

“How You Treat Me”

#656062 Aug 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Making lies won't prove we all evolved from a puddle of crud.
Antibiotics, vaccines, sterile surgical technique, general and local anesthesia, modern agriculture, electricity, warm homes in cold weather, mathematics, astronomy,***computers, the internet*** don't exist? What are you using to post here?

So you are attempting to deny the historical fact of the Crusades, the Inquisition, Salem, witch-trials and witch-burnings, Sand Creek, Wounded Knee, the near anihilation of the Pacific Islanders, HUAC, the Moral Majority, Operation: Rescue, which were all brought about by your christian religion?

You are beyond irrational, you are insane.

Sacramento, CA

#656063 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your god isn't real. It exists nowhere but in the imaginations of ignorant and terrified little believers like you.
Your puddle of crud can't be real, where did the puddle come from that formed intelligent life? Intelligent life doesn't evolve from chemicals and rocks. I don't have the faith to believe in your religion.
eternalrock

Fraser, CO

#656064 Aug 27, 2013
I was thinking about the bunch in power who want to bring me down when I was writing about the stabbing business. I am only interested in those who want to bring me down. I guess God ok it. It's stabbing to death.

Sacramento, CA

#656065 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Antibiotics, vaccines, sterile surgical technique, general and local anesthesia, modern agriculture, electricity, warm homes in cold weather, mathematics, astronomy,***computers, the internet*** don't exist? What are you using to post here?
So you are attempting to deny the historical fact of the Crusades, the Inquisition, Salem, witch-trials and witch-burnings, Sand Creek, Wounded Knee, the near anihilation of the Pacific Islanders, HUAC, the Moral Majority, Operation: Rescue, which were all brought about by your christian religion?
You are beyond irrational, you are insane.
I don't want to get into a crusades argment here, it's too bad the Christians didn't succeed in stopping Islam, maybe 9/11 would not have hapenned. You blame a lot of things that were done by just people. That's all, People. Not a religion. You are stupid to think that it was the atheist that made all those discoveries, really stupid. Over two millennia, Christian doctors and nurses, inspired by the example and teaching of Jesus of Nazareth, have been at the forefront of efforts to alleviate human suffering, cure disease, and advance knowledge and understanding. it was the Christians of the Roman Empire who began to change society's attitude to the sick, disabled and dying, by their radically different outlook.
The Graeco-Roman world in which Christianity appeared was often cruel and inhumane. The weak and the sick were despised. Abortion, infanticide and poisoning were widely practised. The doctor was often a sorcerer as well being a healer and the power to heal equally conferred the power to kill. Among the pagans of the classical world only the Hippocratic band of physicians had a different attitude to their fellow human beings. They swore oaths to heal and not to harm and to carry out their duty of care to the sick.
However, it wasn't until Constantine granted the first Edict of Toleration in AD 311, that Christians were able to give public expression to their ethical convictions and undertake social reform. From the fourth-century to present times, Christians have been especially prominent in the planning, siting and building of hospitals, as well as fundraising for them. Cities with significant Christian populations had already begun to change prevailing attitudes, and were already beginning to build hospices (guest houses for the sick and chronically disabled).

Sacramento, CA

#656066 Aug 27, 2013
The poor were fed and given free burial. Orphans and widows were protected and provided for. Elderly men and women, prisoners, sick slaves and other outcasts, especially the leprous, were cared for. These acts of generosity and compassion impressed many Roman writers and philosophers.

In AD 369, St Basil of Caesarea founded a 300 bed hospital. This was the first large-scale hospital for the seriously ill and disabled. It cared for victims of the plague. There were hospices for the poor and aged isolation units, wards for travellers who were sick and a leprosy house. It was the first of many built by the Christian Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PICTURE whites leaving America: THEN WHAT??? 3 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 585,654
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 10 min taher pangliyo 91
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Paul Porter1 99,226
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 14 min Doctor REALITY 1
Sheriff Joe: Obama Birth Certificate is 'Forgery' 26 min caesar 2
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min Gas Woman 121,715
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min lil whispers 611,942
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr Theswamiji 6,401
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr WasteWater 270,839
More from around the web