Prove there's a god.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#655848 Aug 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Presidents have been known to use their office and prove they are more powerful than the lobbyists. But you are essentially correct, Obama though has been the biggest puppet we have ever had.
At times it seems he doesn't even attempt to even hide the fact.
How can you accept that you have lobbyists at all? How do the American people accept this? In my country we call that corruption. If the government, or ruling party, or any member is being paid any money more than the tax it collects and profits from state enterprises, then that money is automatically bribes. It becomes a big scandal, a media fiasco. Everyone comes to know, and laments about the terrible state of corruption in our government.

But in the U.S., you have not only accepted it, but legalized it, and many get together and participate in it. Surely you would know that you just sold your country to the highest bidder?

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655849 Aug 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are right Dave except that a constant 1 g acceleration is exactly the same as being on Earth. It wouldn't be a good idea
for humans to develop in the womb or grow up in free fall,
because numerous reasons, including bone density would become problems. For those things to work correctly a ship would have to be made to accommodate that criteria of a constant 1 acceleration
either by its forward motion or centrifugal force.
You still need the geometry of varying strength, Aura.

Centrifugal force is just the arresting of the motion of that acceleration, it is not the same as being in the complete field. It's a splat, not a form building force. It is the assumption that collisions of varying mass and densities stacking up in a straight line is the same as those other straight line effects on this big spherical ball that will slide those over the side of that stack filling out the form.

Freefall is not lack of gravity. In fact, it depends upon it to occur. What it can do is allow the molecules to spread outward based more upon the local gravity effects within the molecules. All it does is reduce the force we call and measure as "weight".

In addition, you will lose the biological clocks built into our design that our gravity field created.

You are stuck here, Bubba. Only your mind can go wondering out in the greater universe. If you believe in strict material thinking and consciousness, even that will come to an end for you.

The shiny atoms they mesmerize you with, the gods of particle physics, are mere transducers of energy formed by the creation of the universe, not preexisting particles that added up. I believe you will find that in the BBT. Matter of fact, I am sure you will. At its simplest description, our universe, and us, came about because something was divided which gave rise to bipolarity and motion. That is from OUR physical frames of perception.

Separate the real from the BS and proceed on your if you really wish to understand the universe and our creation.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#655850 Aug 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect.
I don't hang out with the likes of you.
I hang out with real folks.
You pissed off your boss, and lost a promotion.

What's next?

Lamar, CO

#655851 Aug 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
All I want is some proof. Why is that asking for too much?
Because you are throwing a tantrum and screeching instead of trying to figure it out yourself. You expect others to do the heavy lifting of thought for you so you can make noise.

Get lost, kid, you're bugging me.

Your intellectual development has a childlike innocence about it.

“Listen to the sounds”

#655853 Aug 27, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I thought David and Solomon both existed - pretty sure we've found their buildings. It probably wasn't as large as portrayed in the Bible, since they'd be exaggerating for their cultural identity.
However, there was no Egyptian influence in the potteries of the Jews and no Jewish influence on the pottery of the Egyptians. Exodus is totally and utterly false - and even the Jews know this.
It's just certain, uneducated Christians who have issues here because they desperately want their mythological book to not be pretend.
All the witnesses are of course dead, and so you do not believe in the very story that gives Jews their sense of identity. 50 years from now, all the WWII survivors will be dead, and if you apply the same scrutiny to the holocaust religion, perhaps you'll stop believing that too. You'll be saying "Aw, it probably wasn't that bad, and not as many died".

The kingdom of Israel was occupied and destroyed repeatedly and so were kingdoms surrounding it. Perhaps many were even destroyed so fundamentally, that no one would ever know they existed at all.

History is ultimately something we choose to believe and disbelieve. I am perplexed as to why you apply such scrutiny to history provided by a supposedly religious text, yet any other history you would quite happily swallow without any scrutiny.

Today, pretty much the whole world accepts the story of how the advanced and civilised Andalusians were destroyed by the barbarian crusaders. But what are Spanish taught in their schools? They are taught a ridiculous tale of how the noble crusaders freed Hispania from evil barbaric Muslims.

Now that is an important story that gives us insight into the dawn of the Renaissance. But why scrutinise it? Let's all just believe the nonsense schools teach. Now Exodus, now that's something we should scrutinise! And call ourselves great questioners for doing so!

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#655855 Aug 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
DF, I thought about you while watching a TV program on African crocodiles. Scientists who dive and swim with the animals, studying them and collecting DNA. It seems the crocs don't attack if you're beneath the surface, so the key to safety is to emerge from the depths to the surface and get on the boat as fast as possible. Anderson Cooper dove down with the crew.
Yo Catch.

It is all about triggers. I would assume the reason for such behaviour is because wild animals operate on triggers.

Crocodillians are largely ambush predators. A food source by drinking water is something their primitive brains immediately flag.

If I can explain it this way: primitive creatures, like fish, snakes, sharks, crocs, insects all have vry limited understanding of concepts. They understand mates, threats, infants, prey and predators. Each of these have telltale signs that the animal interprets. If the subject does not exhibit any of those signs, the brain does not flag its behaviour and it is not deemed a threat, a foe, a friendly, or food. Therefore, the animal barely recognises the subject.

We seem the same with sharks. If you are chilled around them, actually swim slowly towards them, you exhibit no signs that they would associate with either hostile or prey behaviour.

When encountering a smarter predator, however, you are screwed. A lion has far more triggers than any crocodile or shark. That, and they rexognise muxh more concepts than either of them combined.

That being said, you stand your ground, not run

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#655856 Aug 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are other governments, but in the private sector..
There is only one exception to the privatization of space industry
being US companies alone , that is Virgin Galactic.
Well, there's SpaceX, Armadillo, SNC, Commercial Crew, Boeing's working on something. Lockheed, too, I think.
I believe there are others.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655858 Aug 27, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I would contest on one point. The Muslim community certainly prefers Obama over someone like Romney. I had quite a few discussions with Muslims about last year's election. Many of the Muslims here in SA have family abroad; Pakistani, Indian, Turkish, even Iraqi or Afghan. I have a pretty good relationship with the Muslims in my life, since we discuss (argue) the subject of cricket a lot.(Oddly, they seem to like me more when their team beats mine).
Anyways. The consensus is that a Democrat in the White House makes life a little better for them.
Also, bear in mind, I do not know any Jihadists. These are not lunatics who want to fly planes into buildings, or strap bombs to their chests and take hostages. They are average blokes whom I met either in sport, at school, varsity, or in business.
You don't "get" jihadi law if you think you don't know a jihadist.

Any Muslim can declare Jihad on any number of heathens and can force any other Muslim to kill or help him kill whatever unbeliever he tells them to. Under Jihad, you must kill or be killed, or even have your family killed if you do not comply with a Jihadist's order.

Funny, but it's a Democrat that's been ordering drones to bomb their miserable Islamic azzes in the Middle East for the past several years.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#655859 Aug 27, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite possible. Gravity can be replicated, by manipulating angular momentum. Is you have a slow spinning wheel, and people live on the outer rim, by apinning the wheel at a set angular velocity, you would be able to have a resultant Fc, pushing the occupants against the edge of the rim, with a force roughly equal to 1 g
Exactly , or a ring world type ship.

“Listen to the sounds”

#655860 Aug 27, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite possible. Gravity can be replicated, by manipulating angular momentum. Is you have a slow spinning wheel, and people live on the outer rim, by apinning the wheel at a set angular velocity, you would be able to have a resultant Fc, pushing the occupants against the edge of the rim, with a force roughly equal to 1 g
NASA develops exercise equipment to simulate 1g using angular momentum. It's one of the issues necessary to overcome if we were ever in a position for lengthy space travel.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#655861 Aug 27, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you accept that you have lobbyists at all? How do the American people accept this? In my country we call that corruption. If the government, or ruling party, or any member is being paid any money more than the tax it collects and profits from state enterprises, then that money is automatically bribes. It becomes a big scandal, a media fiasco. Everyone comes to know, and laments about the terrible state of corruption in our government.
But in the U.S., you have not only accepted it, but legalized it, and many get together and participate in it. Surely you would know that you just sold your country to the highest bidder?
That isn't always the case, but I agree the ruling elite have become a nasty thing that needs cutting down.
How we dealt with it is limiting the term of holding office, and we are working toward placing limitation on all the offices, we need to eliminate being a senator or congress indefinitely.
Greed is a powerful thing the Fed, World Bank and the IMF are head of the snake, with big corp, execs doing the talking to it.
Capitalism is far from perfect, but the alternative is too.
So we accept what ever it is until we cut it down I guess.

We are currently on the third failure of banking.

“Listen to the sounds”

#655862 Aug 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't "get" jihadi law if you think you don't know a jihadist.
Any Muslim can declare Jihad on any number of heathens and can force any other Muslim to kill or help him kill whatever unbeliever he tells them to. Under Jihad, you must kill or be killed, or even have your family killed if you do not comply with a Jihadist's order.
Funny, but it's a Democrat that's been ordering drones to bomb their miserable Islamic azzes in the Middle East for the past several years.
So you're a self proclaimed expert on Jihad and Jihadists I see. And we must all listen to you, because you are knowledgable and did some research on this, right?

This is most amusing.

If you really knew what Jihad is, you would proudly want to declare yourself one.

“Listen to the sounds”

#655863 Aug 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't "get" jihadi law if you think you don't know a jihadist.
But yeah on your last point, Obama has signed off far more drone attacks than Bush. His foreign policy is just as terrible as Bush, if not worse.

At least with right wingers, you always know where they stand. They're *ssh*les and they know it, we know it, they proud of it.

But as for the left, they always try to play the Ghandi role, but ultimately they are as big a *ssh*les as the right.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#655864 Aug 27, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh.....
Sometimes I think this nastiness of yours is a virtual release mechanism for a good little girl that got locked into a life she couldn't venture out from and explore. Your family, friends, and work has given you a diaper rash.
Your mystical, magic supernatural store bought witch religion is a piss poor substitute for your Roman Catholicism. Why don't you just turn atheist?
Wait wait wait wait wait

Dumb Nelson said: "Your mystical, magic SUPERNATURAL store bought witch religion is a piss poor substitute for your Roman Catholicism."

AFTER saying to Sharkey that "atheists are dumb because they DON't believe in the SUPERNATURAL like the rest of the world does."

You are nothing but another religionist hypocrite PHONY and you need to really SHUT THE F*CK UP. You're a f*cking LIAR.

YOU are the one that is SH!T.

YOU ARE sh!t, you ACT like sh!t you will always BE sh!t.

Tell your god to help you to not be a sh!t and then I'll believe that there is one.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#655865 Aug 27, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You still need the geometry of varying strength, Aura.
Centrifugal force is just the arresting of the motion of that acceleration, it is not the same as being in the complete field. It's a splat, not a form building force. It is the assumption that collisions of varying mass and densities stacking up in a straight line is the same as those other straight line effects on this big spherical ball that will slide those over the side of that stack filling out the form.
Freefall is not lack of gravity. In fact, it depends upon it to occur. What it can do is allow the molecules to spread outward based more upon the local gravity effects within the molecules. All it does is reduce the force we call and measure as "weight".
In addition, you will lose the biological clocks built into our design that our gravity field created.
You are stuck here, Bubba. Only your mind can go wondering out in the greater universe. If you believe in strict material thinking and consciousness, even that will come to an end for you.
The shiny atoms they mesmerize you with, the gods of particle physics, are mere transducers of energy formed by the creation of the universe, not preexisting particles that added up. I believe you will find that in the BBT. Matter of fact, I am sure you will. At its simplest description, our universe, and us, came about because something was divided which gave rise to bipolarity and motion. That is from OUR physical frames of perception.
Separate the real from the BS and proceed on your if you really wish to understand the universe and our creation.
Reminiscent of those old phrases, or now idioms...

If man were meant to fly, he'd have wings.
Man will never go faster than a mile a minute.
Well I got one for you Dave...

There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and proceed to production.

Ready....
Aim.....
FIRE!......

Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#655866 Aug 27, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a self proclaimed expert on Jihad and Jihadists I see. And we must all listen to you, because you are knowledgable and did some research on this, right?
This is most amusing.
If you really knew what Jihad is, you would proudly want to declare yourself one.
All right, then, you Muslims and Christians can go fight your stupid world-ending war over bullsh!t like you really want to and finally put an end to the entire Homo Sapien species.

I thank you in advance for wiping out our future. At least evil human creatures won't f*ck up the ENTIRE universe.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#655867 Aug 27, 2013
Unless I am wrong. There are some people who were spying on me and have been manipulating others to manipulate me into suicide. They have been sending fake sounds into my room. They have also been setting it all up so that I fight with my family members.
It's the order from God that the ones in control of all that be stabbed probably to death or whatever. I can't change God's order.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#655868 Aug 27, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
LSD isn't a valid scientific method. There's no scientific evidence for mythical deities because all of the thousands of documented deities are man-made myths.
This video is especially for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hiRacdl02w4XX
Funny Video, was that really your mom? Your mamma is so dumb she gave birth to you on the I-75 because she heard thats where accidents happen.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#655869 Aug 27, 2013
silverphase wrote:
U want proof that there's God??... Why dont you first try proving that You've got brains???
Idiot. Any brain scan will tell you.

Yours must have looked like a big empty black hole.

Now prove that there's a god.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#655870 Aug 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, there's SpaceX, Armadillo, SNC, Commercial Crew, Boeing's working on something. Lockheed, too, I think.
I believe there are others.
All American companies,
Lockheed is building the SLS but under the Government. Which is what I am saying the US is the only country with entrepreneurs that are tackling space like Magellan did , but with the exception of Virgin who is a English guy. All others like Korea, Iran, China, Russia, France, these things only exist under the government like NASA does here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min guest 646,381
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min It aint necessari... 48,235
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min MUQ2 44,643
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 15
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,563
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,746
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,695
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 618,559
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 182,627
More from around the web