Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#655576 Aug 25, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think youre kodder, if you were id feel violated. Whats this about you being a virgin, as suggested by Dave, the smartest guy on the thread.
I have been very polite about reminding you and the RiversideConArtist to put a period after the third word you write. Buy you books, send you to school, and still you can't get it right.

Dave Nelson may be the smartest guy in his church, but in this discussion thread he makes my goldfish look smarter.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655577 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>nuh uh, I got a fan club.:p
<quoted text>
All of the mature adult minds.
That lets out you and Nano-NAMBLA-analboy.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655578 Aug 25, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think youre kodder, if you were id feel violated. Whats this about you being a virgin, as suggested by Dave, the smartest guy on the thread.
Is that Dave's semen on your chin?

Location hidden

#655579 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher, the Constitution is no longer operable after your crowd has butchered it so badly. You have ushered us into the realm of mob rule.
Christian loved mob rule, until they discovered they were not the majority any longer.

Christians are the ones destroying our Constitution, and Atheists are the only ones who understand it. You can't give a Christian the authority to protect our freedom and not have them play favorites, which destroys it.

Location hidden

#655580 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor dude suffered total decompensation.
Had to take three days off.
He should be back to amuse us tomorrow, god willin' and the Riverside Creek don't rise.
Well, maybe we should take it easy on him for a couple days? Hey, how about we discuss Christian Cannibalism just to lighten the mood?

"So we boiled my son, and ate him. And on the next day I said to her,`Give your son, that we may eat him.' but she has hidden her son" (2 Kings 6:28-29 RSV)

There that sure cheer the little wanker up.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655581 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Krome Avenue in Miami in 1970.
Don't tell us what you've allegedly done before; go out and do it now.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655582 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher, the Constitution is no longer operable after your crowd has butchered it so badly. You have ushered us into the realm of mob rule.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the nonsense, Dave.
Now tell me how your algorithm theory is affected by the Fifth Amendment.
If you can't figure it out, I'll be glad to help.
Read my post again.

George Zimmerman charged without a grand jury and sent to trial. That photographer fined without due process. The Prop 8 debacle. Many other such runarounds over the last many years to effect an agenda. The Constitution is inoperable. Thanks to you.

Location hidden

#655583 Aug 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
They bought the lie, and they're pissed off us because they can't sell it to us.
In a nut shell!!! That really is what pisses the pew warmers off, that normal people are not as stupid as they are in falling for the silliest story ever sold.

Even when they are shown how silly the hoax is they still hold on to it like their life depends on believing stupid impossible things.

Location hidden

#655584 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Burn any witches lately, or just a few good books, psychopath?
Giordano Bruno; 1548 – February 17, 1600), born Filippo Bruno, was an Italian Dominican friar, philosopher, mathematician, astrologer and astronomer. His cosmological theories went beyond the Copernican model: he proposed the Sun was essentially a star, and that the universe contained an infinite number of inhabited worlds populated by other intelligent beings.

The Roman Inquisition found him guilty of heresy and he was burned at the stake.

After his death he gained considerable fame, particularly among 19th- and early 20th-century commentators who, focusing on his astronomical beliefs, regarded him as a martyr for free thought and modern scientific ideas.

Some assessments suggest that Bruno's ideas about the universe played a smaller role in his trial than his pantheist beliefs, which differed from the interpretations and scope of God held by the Catholic Church.

In addition to his cosmological writings, Bruno also wrote extensively on the art of memory, a loosely organized group of mnemonic techniques and principles. The historian Frances Yates argues that Bruno was deeply influenced by Arab astrology, Neoplatonism and Renaissance Hermeticism.

Other studies of Bruno have focused on his qualitative approach to mathematics and his application of the spatial paradigms of geometry to language.

Location hidden

#655585 Aug 25, 2013
Bruno was a member of a "school" that survives to this day in isolated communities around the world. He was a great teacher and the Christians burnt him while alive, at the stake, for telling the truth to them.

Religion is the greatest evil ever invented on this insane asylum we call the planet earth.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#655586 Aug 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe we should take it easy on him for a couple days? Hey, how about we discuss Christian Cannibalism just to lighten the mood?
"So we boiled my son, and ate him. And on the next day I said to her,`Give your son, that we may eat him.' but she has hidden her son" (2 Kings 6:28-29 RSV)
There that sure cheer the little wanker up.
Oh, but that was for the Levites.

Or maybe for then, but not now.

Or it was a parable, not to be taken literally.

Or it was to show what NOT to do.

Or it's a bad translation.

Let's wait and see the justification.
You Are Dishonest

Haslet, TX

#655587 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I left the d off mature. Got distracted. Called a typo.
I bet you do that a lot. Problems with premature orgasms, too?
The Typo Defense doesn't help your case, nitwit. Matured would still be an adjective describing mind and would still require a comma separating it from adult. Of course, your weak defense further illustrates how full of Shiite you are. Good job.

Your Christan hate is palpable. Your Christian perversion is on display for all to witness you are a failure.
You Are Dishonest

Haslet, TX

#655588 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Krome Avenue in Miami in 1970. Was lightly traveled back then. No, I did not take my eyes off the road for an instant. A little thing I did on occasion driving to or from work 33 miles away for excitement. Have done it various other times on long distance trips. Driving it shitfaced drunk was less exciting.
Why in the world would I feel compelled to prove my faith to you in such a fashion? That makes no sense at all.
What about you prove to all of us you are a worthwhile human being to share this planet with? You aren't doing real good. All we see is anger and nastiness. Get over that and you may prove things for yourself.
Writes the clown whose idea of an insult is a per edged, angry joke about ejaculation. Christian hypocrites - a dime a dozen.
You Are Dishonest

Haslet, TX

#655589 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that Dave's semen on your chin?
You're no better than Pan troglodyte. Why did you slide over to infect this thread with your nonsensical bile?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#655590 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Read my post again.
George Zimmerman charged without a grand jury and sent to trial. That photographer fined without due process. The Prop 8 debacle. Many other such runarounds over the last many years to effect an agenda. The Constitution is inoperable. Thanks to you.
Dave, enough dodging.

This is most disappointing, even for you.

For the third time: What does the content of the Fifth Amendment do to your algorithm theory?

Now put up or shut up; I'm becoming increasingly frustrated and may be compelled to find you in contempt.

And for that, you do not get a jury trial.

Are you getting the hint?

Location hidden

#655591 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
What about you prove to all of us you are a worthwhile human being to share this planet with? You aren't doing real good. All we see is anger and nastiness. Get over that and you may prove things for yourself.
"We" see??? You mean your fellow pew warmers? I see clever and funny insults which I feel you deserve because you refuse to be honest and truthful. I love it when you are taken down a peg or two or when you get your hide nailed to the wall.

Why can't you see there is something really really wrong about making an assertion like it was truth beyond question? Something, like,'you are going to hell if you do not accept Jesus.' Do you have any idea how irritating that is to deal with?

You have no proof of any kind, never have never will, and yet you proceed to telling people how they have to live their lives.

No one wants to hear your unfounded assertions.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655592 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't tell us what you've allegedly done before; go out and do it now.
Tell us about your moonlit sex orgies first.

Until then you can try persuading me. I have no obligation to even consider your demands. You are quite the headmistress, aren't you? Shouldn't be hard persuading me to go on a drive. We would both get a thrill out of it. Maybe smoke a doobie or two first.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#655593 Aug 25, 2013
Bongo wrote:
I'm saving myself for the Jihadists.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655594 Aug 25, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>You're very strange.
Shaddup, Alice.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655595 Aug 25, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>You're very strange.
So you're in to trannies who like to trick guys into touching their stuff? Not surprising.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Darwins Stepchild 29,148
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min onemale 280,502
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr ImFree2Choose 1,441
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 637,729
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,697
massage in riyadh (Feb '13) 2 hr Katalonia 25
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr mature slut 4 fun 104,199
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 44,200
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Adam 618,204
More from around the web