“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#655207 Aug 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
We get Nile crocodiles here. Huge beasties. After Australian's Salties, the biggest reptile on the planet.
A very mean animal. See, modern day reptiles are not descended from dinosaurs - meaning that their intelligence is far below that of their Mesozoic cousins. Snakes, Komodo Dragons, Crocs, Gators, Caymans, Iguanas, etc, are not very intelligent animals. They lack coordination, pack mentality, language, etc. I would venture a guess that any of the reptiles I had mention only understands four types of animals: threats, prey, own infants and mates.
When we get to more intelligent animals, like birds or mammals, you find that they understand the concept of "friends" very well. They understand what a member of the same herd or pack is. You have mentorship roles and sometimes even a bromance is not out of the question.
Salt water crocks are as scary as the great white. You don't want to be in the water with either of them.
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#655208 Aug 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't for morons like you I would have nothing to do each morning while I drink my coffee. I'd have to look for a new thread.
I see you have passed with flying colors "How to be a fundie online".
But for those who may have joined us late, the Chinese and the Egyptians kept written records during the time that the stupid Bible tells us there was a world wide flood. The fact that such records exist to this day is proof that the flood is a myth and just as stupid as is everything else in the Wholly Babble. If the biblical flood drowned all the Chinese and Egyptians they could not have kept writing their history.
I know this is way too much to ask a Christian such as yourself Bongo to understand since to be a Christian one must be intentionally and willfully stupid.
You and that jizznasty scat loving proletariat witch bitch should get together. You and kait make a fine couple.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#655209 Aug 24, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
All brainwashing institutions that create cults of ignorant, bigoted and potentially dangerous godbots like you should be burned down.
A local church was burnt to the ground in the small town where I live in an early morning 3am fire. But the story has a happy ending; the pastors house was burnt to the ground as well.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#655210 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
They're snakes. You don't find them.
They find you.
Let's play find the deadly viper before it finds you.
http://conservationreport.files.wordpress.com...
Oh you can find them, and some hunt them specifically to relocate them out the glades. A contest this year netted 68 of them, including a 11+ foot one.

http://video.pbs.org/video/1411970145/

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655211 Aug 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Riverside has occasional moments of lucidity. I've not entirely given him up.
Every time I've tried this in the past, I've been burned. But I do keep trying.
Personally I would be thrilled if I thought that The Riverside Con-artist was a man of his word, and left us alone, giving us some idiot relief, but alas, he lies about everything and I am sure that in no time he will be back to writing as many posts as possible that say absolutely nothing worth while.

We, The Riverside Con-Artist and myself see things differently. I for example what to reason together and reach some truth because I am not afraid of the truth, RCA however wants to prevent people from having any serious discussion because he knows any serious discussion will lead to conclusions that are not profitable for him.

If the truth, that there is no such thing as God, were to be known far and wide, we might all have to sit down together and figure out how we can best all get along together, in the world. Just like our American Founding Fathers did when they founded this country, America.

People who believe they have a right to force their beliefs on everyone in a country, like the Muslims who throw acid in the faces of women who let a strand of hair escape, need to be re-educated to the fact that they do not have any right to force people to behave as they want them to behave. The rights of each individual must be respected if we are ever going to achieve world peace.

Few if any, religious people can understand this. If Mo Mo tells them women must keep their hair covered then all women must obey. If a woman wants to walk around with her head uncovered it is her decision not some fanatical Islamic piece of shit to decide for her. And if that means the religion is destroyed, then good; it deserves to be destroyed.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#655213 Aug 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I read they removed 1,800 since 2002 but yes they are decimating
the area.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/...
This is why I feel there should be much more control when obtaining an exotic pet. Background checks should be made and environmental affairs should follow up on pet owners. Just like with guns, if your pet escapes, you need to notify the authorities.

#655214 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
They're snakes. You don't find them.
They find you.
Let's play find the deadly viper before it finds you.
http://conservationreport.files.wordpress.com...
If I am making out correctly, that is a Gaboon Viper, yes?

One of the deadliest snakes we have in SA. Has a particularly nasty venom. The neurotoxic component can kill rapidly, but the sitotoxic component destroys muscle tissue.

Also, it has the longest fangs of any snake on the planet - 2 inches long

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655215 Aug 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
REVEREND ALAN!
"JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."
You have provided authorization for the destruction of Topix atheists, among others, without guilt or sin by the authority of Jesus. That means 2 billion people can tap dance on your head with no fear of displeasing their deity.
REALITY CHECK FOR DAVE NELSON!!!

It is YOU and not the Atheists who are the enemies of Jesus. Atheists are not the enemy of God, Christ-insanity-ists are!

I know you can't figure this out by yourself and that I will have to explain it to you. I'd really rather finish my morning margarita with fresh lime juice off my lime tree, but perhaps someone who can learn and change might want to see how ignorant and dishonest you are. So I write, not so much for you but to expose your Christian dog and pony show.

JESUS: John 14:15 KJV, "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Please name and list the commandments of Jesus that you keep.

Since you do not keep any of them the only conclusion is that you hate Jesus, like all Christians, and that you are an enemy of Jesus because of it.

Is ignorance of the commandments of Jesus an excuse for not obeying them? What do you believe?

Imagine it, Dave Nelson at the pearly gates saying:'but God I was unaware that I wasn't supposed to blah blah blah.' God replies, didn't I give you the God-damned Bible? Didn't you read the stupid thing? Ignorance of the law, do you really think it will fly? Looking at God's track record I doubt it. Looking at your track record, I hope you like long vacations in really hot places.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655216 Aug 24, 2013
You see reality backwards Dave Nelson.

#655217 Aug 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Salt water crocks are as scary as the great white. You don't want to be in the water with either of them.
I would much rather be in the water with a Great White. Crocodiles are far more likely to attack and kill humans than Great Whites.

However, sharks are cooler. They got this "I am the daddy" thing going on

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655218 Aug 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
REVEREND ALAN! That authorizes Jews and Muslims to dance also. You have 4 or 5 billion people that have no obligation to love you, or think you have the right to live.
JESUS: Luke 6:27,“And now I say to you who are listening to me, Love your enemies."

GOD: Gen. 9:6 "Who sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man."

GOD: 1 Corinthians 3:16-17, " Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."

ALAN: I would invite you to become an Atheist Dave Nelson, but since you aren't a very good Christian I doubt you would make a good Atheist. Certainly you do not make a good human being.

JESUS: Matthew 25:40 MARY “Truly I tell you, whatever you do to the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you do to me.’

ALAN: What you do to the Atheists Dave, you do to Jesus. And that is why you are the real and true enemy of Jesus! Us normal people who do not believe just any old tales we are told are NOT the enemy of Jesus.
endtimes

AOL

#655219 Aug 24, 2013

coming MIDEAST HOLOCAUST ---

http://youtu.be/L1ByT8E3P-Q

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655220 Aug 24, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
What mess did God create?
Jesus wants us to help ourselves.
Men that bother other people are worms.
Didn't you pay any attention to what the Con-artist at the front of your church was saying while you were warming his pews?

I swear, all you Christians who have to come to the Atheists for some Bible Study [in reverse] are pathetic. YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN RELIGION!!!

You say, Jesus wants us to help ourselves? Could I get chapter and verse on that one please!

Christians bother other people, are all Christians worms? Why does the Bible tell us Jesus, the son of man, is a worm who can't help us?

Is the Bible wrong about this? If so where else is it wrong? And how many times does it have to be wrong before you will accept it as a worthless and unreliable book, and throw it in the trash where it belongs?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655221 Aug 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Otherwise you will turn into a Topix atheist.
It is properly conducted Bible study that turns Christians into Atheists Dave Nelson.

2 Kings 18:27, " ...that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655222 Aug 24, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
Congratulations! You've openly acknowledged being a worm.
Brainwashed religious cultists like you who mindlessly adhere to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting dogma are inevitably menaces to society without any socially redeemable qualities.
Fortunately, there's hope for worms like you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N0HAG-zihDkXX
Christians rarely are intelligent enough to see that they shoot themselves in the foot. I loved it when I read his open acknowledgement that he is a worm. That was pretty amusing.

I hope you are right about there being hope for worms like him, but I have my doubts.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655223 Aug 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the garden "Serpent" : a mythological creature -more powerful than man - less powerful than god
And if one reads the myth carefully, one clearly sees that that mythological "Serpent" was a good guy who told the truth, whereas God lied to Adam and Eve, making God the bad guy in the story line.

Christians always see reality backwards and insist God was the good guy even though he lied, and Satan aka the serpent, told the truth.

The Wholly Babble says God never lies, so Christians can't see the lie that God actually told to Adam and Eve, or if they do, they make up the most insane "explanation" to apologize the problem into total nonsense just to exhaust those who state the obvious truth that God is a liar.

And then they get all smug thinking they have explained God and put him in a good light and that everything is just roses roses.

Christians are so pathetic what from being so dishonest, deceptive and deceitful. There is no way any of them can be taken seriously.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655224 Aug 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text> Christianity is the Major religion in the United States. Most politicians claim to be Christians and I see far more Churches in my travels than i see mosques or atheist meeting centers. So no..... I don't feel persecuted at all.
However, I do welcome criticism as it allows me to honestly look deeper into my personal beliefs.
Christianity is losing members left and right as Atheists increase in number and one of the reasons for this is how bad Christians look when they pass laws against the peaceful activities of consenting adults. This drives people away from the church instead of making Christians appear morally superiour so that people will join them. The days of Christian majority are over.

Each of us own our own bodies and each of us has the right and responsibility to do what ever we want with our own body provided we never violate the rights of others.

If you really want to look deeper into your personal beliefs, don't you think I have been helping you with that?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655225 Aug 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't believe in giving answers; he just demands them.
That is easy to explain, he has no answers and he is a bully.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655226 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm hoping he gets run over by a church bus.
Go to UTube and look up Jesus the Musical, I shall survive!

Talk about getting hit by a bus!!! I am laughing just thinking about it! One day I watched it 23 times in a row! It really is funny. Although our resident topix pew warmers might not find it funny. All the more reason to enjoy it at their expense.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655227 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
This is *so* worth re-posting! Dave, you really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? You pretentious fartbag.
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."

I hope you will re-post it. In fact re-post all the good Bible quotes! But be aware that the biblical text is not clear in Luke 19:25, 26, and 27, as to when the nobleman stops speaking and where Jesus starts speaking. Christians will claim it is the Nobleman speaking in verse 27, while looking at all the biblical and non-biblical evidence I have concluded that it is Jesus speaking. The arguing could go on forever, the Bible is just not clear enough, of course it isn't clear about anything no matter how many times Pew Warmers insist it is.

For instance:

Another contradiction worthy of note. It concerns the question of whether or not God's face has been seen.

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kilyos indesit SERVIS INDESIT 2O2 8O OI Servisi... 6 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
INDESIT BAHCEKÖY indesit 2O2 8O OI indesit SERV... 13 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
SARIYER INDESIT SERVISI "(" 2O2 8O OI ")" indes... 17 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min truth 559,060
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Epiphany2 604,842
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 25 min yon 4,736
Runtastic and optic aggroup for video game work... 41 min salmi-pro 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Barnsweb 441,758
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr lightbeamrider 175,557
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 265,020
More from around the web