Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#655566 Aug 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the RiversideConArtist am I the only one glad he is not posting? I needed this idiot relief!!!
Poor dude suffered total decompensation.

Had to take three days off.

He should be back to amuse us tomorrow, god willin' and the Riverside Creek don't rise.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655567 Aug 25, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
She helps little kittens too.
Don't you like kitties?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot has no say in how many animals are saved or put down in an animal shelter.
But you do, idiot? Are you the one who kills them? You enjoy it, don't you? It gives you a chance to vent your hate in real life.

Go throw your tiny-fisted tantrums somewhere else. Your opinions have no more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle.

Twenty million sperm cells, and *you* were the one that got through? You are a waste of flesh.

You should have been aborted, the world would have been a better place for it.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#655568 Aug 25, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving it is just a scam for the disillusioned and downtrodden.
I too would like to thank "NanoNambla" for adding additional proof that Christ-insanity is a scam for "the simple minded". So "simple minded" are our resident Pew Warmers that they can not see when they damage their own case, how do you say? They shoot themselves in the foot all the time with out even realizing it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655569 Aug 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've corrected you fktard gaywads often enough. Like the idiot who claimed there was no light before there were stars and that Christine loser who claims we can't see light.
You're just losers who thinks hanging with other stinky clingons counts as validation of intelligence. The majority is not always right, IOWs, just because you freaks have flooded Topix does not make you right in any way; only obnoxious.
Pbbffft!
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Praise from an asshole like you is about as valuable as fossilized rat shit.

Go smoke another pack. PLEASE!!

Location hidden

#655570 Aug 25, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>This is what a Christian writes when they aren't intelligent enough to counter all the evidence against their Doomsday Death Cult.

I have noticed that too. Many times in fact. Like when I post a biblical contradiction,[they have been told there are no contradictions] so when they see one their brain farts and they attack. Kind of like a dog with rabies.

Fortunately for dogs there is a vaccine, but unfortunately for Christians there is no vaccine to stop them from foaming at the mouth and attacking the nearest Atheist.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655571 Aug 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
These Christians just love to try to sucker us into the same hoax they fell for, what they do not realize is that we know the con better than they do; they still fall for the smoke and mirrors. Totally pathetic.
They bought the lie, and they're pissed off us because they can't sell it to us.

Location hidden

#655572 Aug 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What you're not familiar with is called reality.
Good one. He divorces himself from reality every chance he gets.

Oh and another thing, Dave Nelson is really really bad at insults. Yours are funny but Daves are boring.

NO MORE BORING INSULTS DAVE!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655573 Aug 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody that thinks arson is funny is a psychopath.
Burn any witches lately, or just a few good books, psychopath?

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655574 Aug 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have.
<quoted text>
So go prove your faith.
Krome Avenue in Miami in 1970. Was lightly traveled back then. No, I did not take my eyes off the road for an instant. A little thing I did on occasion driving to or from work 33 miles away for excitement. Have done it various other times on long distance trips. Driving it shitfaced drunk was less exciting.

Why in the world would I feel compelled to prove my faith to you in such a fashion? That makes no sense at all.

What about you prove to all of us you are a worthwhile human being to share this planet with? You aren't doing real good. All we see is anger and nastiness. Get over that and you may prove things for yourself.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655575 Aug 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>nuh uh, I got a fan club.:p
The Nanoanalboy's Losers Fanclub.

You remind me of Eric Cartman, only without the laughs.

Location hidden

#655576 Aug 25, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think youre kodder, if you were id feel violated. Whats this about you being a virgin, as suggested by Dave, the smartest guy on the thread.
I have been very polite about reminding you and the RiversideConArtist to put a period after the third word you write. Buy you books, send you to school, and still you can't get it right.

Dave Nelson may be the smartest guy in his church, but in this discussion thread he makes my goldfish look smarter.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655577 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>nuh uh, I got a fan club.:p
<quoted text>
All of the mature adult minds.
That lets out you and Nano-NAMBLA-analboy.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655578 Aug 25, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think youre kodder, if you were id feel violated. Whats this about you being a virgin, as suggested by Dave, the smartest guy on the thread.
Is that Dave's semen on your chin?

Location hidden

#655579 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher, the Constitution is no longer operable after your crowd has butchered it so badly. You have ushered us into the realm of mob rule.
Christian loved mob rule, until they discovered they were not the majority any longer.

Christians are the ones destroying our Constitution, and Atheists are the only ones who understand it. You can't give a Christian the authority to protect our freedom and not have them play favorites, which destroys it.

Location hidden

#655580 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor dude suffered total decompensation.
Had to take three days off.
He should be back to amuse us tomorrow, god willin' and the Riverside Creek don't rise.
Well, maybe we should take it easy on him for a couple days? Hey, how about we discuss Christian Cannibalism just to lighten the mood?

"So we boiled my son, and ate him. And on the next day I said to her,`Give your son, that we may eat him.' but she has hidden her son" (2 Kings 6:28-29 RSV)

There that sure cheer the little wanker up.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655581 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Krome Avenue in Miami in 1970.
Don't tell us what you've allegedly done before; go out and do it now.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655582 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher, the Constitution is no longer operable after your crowd has butchered it so badly. You have ushered us into the realm of mob rule.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the nonsense, Dave.
Now tell me how your algorithm theory is affected by the Fifth Amendment.
If you can't figure it out, I'll be glad to help.
Read my post again.

George Zimmerman charged without a grand jury and sent to trial. That photographer fined without due process. The Prop 8 debacle. Many other such runarounds over the last many years to effect an agenda. The Constitution is inoperable. Thanks to you.

Location hidden

#655583 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
They bought the lie, and they're pissed off us because they can't sell it to us.
In a nut shell!!! That really is what pisses the pew warmers off, that normal people are not as stupid as they are in falling for the silliest story ever sold.

Even when they are shown how silly the hoax is they still hold on to it like their life depends on believing stupid impossible things.

Location hidden

#655584 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Burn any witches lately, or just a few good books, psychopath?
Giordano Bruno; 1548 – February 17, 1600), born Filippo Bruno, was an Italian Dominican friar, philosopher, mathematician, astrologer and astronomer. His cosmological theories went beyond the Copernican model: he proposed the Sun was essentially a star, and that the universe contained an infinite number of inhabited worlds populated by other intelligent beings.

The Roman Inquisition found him guilty of heresy and he was burned at the stake.

After his death he gained considerable fame, particularly among 19th- and early 20th-century commentators who, focusing on his astronomical beliefs, regarded him as a martyr for free thought and modern scientific ideas.

Some assessments suggest that Bruno's ideas about the universe played a smaller role in his trial than his pantheist beliefs, which differed from the interpretations and scope of God held by the Catholic Church.

In addition to his cosmological writings, Bruno also wrote extensively on the art of memory, a loosely organized group of mnemonic techniques and principles. The historian Frances Yates argues that Bruno was deeply influenced by Arab astrology, Neoplatonism and Renaissance Hermeticism.

Other studies of Bruno have focused on his qualitative approach to mathematics and his application of the spatial paradigms of geometry to language.

Location hidden

#655585 Aug 25, 2013
Bruno was a member of a "school" that survives to this day in isolated communities around the world. He was a great teacher and the Christians burnt him while alive, at the stake, for telling the truth to them.

Religion is the greatest evil ever invented on this insane asylum we call the planet earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 63,393
Just chatt 13 min brits are pants 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Phooey 653,682
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 27 min ImFree2Choose 2,567
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,751
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 1 hr Allauddin khan 53
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 281,841
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr DebraE 106,474
More from around the web