“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655187 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know what ":p" means and i'm disapointed that you're fratanizing with peeps against me:(
Don't go there Mr. Flirts With Witch Wannabees.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#655188 Aug 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his respect and understanding for difference versus your intolerance of and inability to accept difference.
"Persecution points?"

Really?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#655189 Aug 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that you're a Taliban christian.
LOL

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655190 Aug 23, 2013
You're a nameless, faceless internet troll who has no life but Topix.....
Says the tranny skank who's run up over 36,000 posts with just this one of the many of his Topix accounts. Loser.

Sexy Witch, what a hoot.

BTW, there are some shitty gyms that allow your type in the womens' locker room, the kind that are afraid of pushy freaks suing them.

Sacramento, CA

#655191 Aug 23, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
Fear? No. Mock and despise? Yes. Your cult is the most divisive political force in our country's history in flagrant violation of the First Amendment. Fortunately, the number of rational freethinkers is increasing every year.
Christianity Harms Society...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IlXkjrluq_4XX
"Christianity Harms Society" Pol Pot 1963

Your atheist cult has proven to be more dangerous. Free thinkers? You live in fear, you are not a free thinker fool.

Sacramento, CA

#655192 Aug 23, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
RetardoFire is certifiably insane and should be confined to the nearest lunatic asylum.
Have they found a cure in SF for you? Might be time to go back to the heat where you belong.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#655193 Aug 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The caimans were out on the Tamiami and in the SW section of the county. Pretty common. Pointy snouts. They had been released for years. They were popular in pet shops in the 50's and 60's. Got big and people dumped them in the canals on the edge of town. Were probably at least 2 or 3 varieties.
There should be a million varieties of turtles out there. I had 5 at one time. Woolworth and Kresge's had a pet section that had quite a selection of turtles and other critters. Seem to remember parakeets for a dollar or two back then.
Speaking of turtles. My uncle was a truck driver and picked up a big river cooter while driving down one time and gave it to me. I put it in a wash tub and would reach in and grab it by its sides and take it out to play with. I was a kid. One day I stuck an old broom handle in there and it bit it and broke it. That impressed me. Let it go in a canal by a friend's house next time I visited.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
My uncle was a truck driver and picked up a big river cooter while driving down one time and gave it to me. I put it in a wash tub and would reach in and grab it by its sides and take it out to play with. I was a kid. One day I stuck an old broom handle in there and it bit it and broke it. That impressed me.
River cooter?

Dude, watch your language.

And the broom handles.

Sacramento, CA

#655194 Aug 23, 2013
What I see, cock sucker, is that you're a lying christian sack. And cleaning cages at work is just a part of the job, which really *does* make me think of you, you piece of shit.
As a christian, you actually do think you're hurting me; you desperately *want* to hurt me, you've *got* to try, but you can't. You proved to me once again what a hate-filled christian you are.
How many children have you molested this week, Ariel?
<quoted text>
You are the one who attempts to degrade me because I'm a veterinary technician, while you elevate yourself for being a hypocritical cock-sucking christian who breaks all of his own "savior's" commandments on an hourly basis.
You are a filthy piece of shit.
You talk just like an atheist, I bet the fake Rev would be proud of you. Why you so scared bro?

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#655195 Aug 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Burmese introduced , pets that became too big and bothersome for their owners. But have done (like all introduced species) extremely well void of most predators, but the alligator is both predator and prey.
Ohh, Burmese pythons. Retics are bad. Huge, powerful snakes with a mean attitude.

I remember watching a doccie a few years back, they hunt smaller gators and adult gators can hunt them.

Introducing a new apex predator into an area needs very careful consideration. What is going to happen to the species below it on the food chain? I would not be surprised if you told me that there have been some critters going damn close to extinction

#655196 Aug 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mac has a place called Lion Country Safari not far from where he lives.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Country_Saf...
There isn't enough game of suitable size for them to really survive. Maybe out West with elk herds.
Like I posted earlier, you wouldn't believe the stuff that has been released in S. Florida.
They have saltwater crocs on the southern tip of the mainland and the Keys. Native. Miami Beach was one of the last large breeding areas for them.
Colorado has had gators for a little while.
http://coloradogators.net/
It gets 30 below Fahrenheit in that area. 7000+ ft elevation.
Jeezus. They actually introduced lions there?

Predator/prey ralations are a delicate balance. Too many herbivores, and the vegetation gets cleared up too quickly. Too many carnivores, and they would extictify the planteaters.

Here in SA, we are very careful when iy becomes apparent a new species has been introduced. A few years ago, there was a scare, because someone's Anacondas escaped. Our boys found the snakes fairly quickly

#655197 Aug 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Been there. Several times. Love it.
And yes, the American crocodile still lives here. It's a rare and shy creature, unlike its big Asian cousins.
We get Nile crocodiles here. Huge beasties. After Australian's Salties, the biggest reptile on the planet.

A very mean animal. See, modern day reptiles are not descended from dinosaurs - meaning that their intelligence is far below that of their Mesozoic cousins. Snakes, Komodo Dragons, Crocs, Gators, Caymans, Iguanas, etc, are not very intelligent animals. They lack coordination, pack mentality, language, etc. I would venture a guess that any of the reptiles I had mention only understands four types of animals: threats, prey, own infants and mates.

When we get to more intelligent animals, like birds or mammals, you find that they understand the concept of "friends" very well. They understand what a member of the same herd or pack is. You have mentorship roles and sometimes even a bromance is not out of the question.
None

Los Angeles, CA

#655198 Aug 24, 2013
The person making the claim is responsible for proving the claim. It is simple is that.

Also, yes, I think life would just a little, you know a tad bit, if we had undeniably proof that our scientific paradigms and all that rests on them was to be changed.

Your argument of pointlessness seems empty at the looks of it. But then again I am on crazy drug so this might all seem like bull shit,,. night

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#655199 Aug 24, 2013
What I see, cock sucker, is that you're a lying christian sack. And cleaning cages at work is just a part of the job, which really *does* make me think of you, you piece of shit.
As a christian, you actually do think you're hurting me; you desperately *want* to hurt me, you've *got* to try, but you can't. You proved to me once again what a hate-filled christian you are.
How many children have you molested this week, Ariel?
waaasssuuup wrote:
LOL - what a spaz!!!
you have NEVER lightened up on me and most all of my messages to you are chill:-(
You are the one who attempts to degrade me because I'm a veterinary technician, while you elevate yourself for being a hypocritical cock-sucking christian who breaks all of his own "savior's" commandments on an hourly basis.
You are a filthy piece of shit.
Wow. So that's an interesting job he has. I hope the hours aren't so long.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#655200 Aug 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>"Persecution points?"
Really?
You addressed that to the wrong poster.

:p

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#655201 Aug 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh, Burmese pythons. Retics are bad. Huge, powerful snakes with a mean attitude.
I remember watching a doccie a few years back, they hunt smaller gators and adult gators can hunt them.
Introducing a new apex predator into an area needs very careful consideration. What is going to happen to the species below it on the food chain? I would not be surprised if you told me that there have been some critters going damn close to extinction

I read they removed 1,800 since 2002 but yes they are decimating
the area.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#655202 Aug 24, 2013
Only REAL silly people ask for 'proof' of the Lord's existence.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#655203 Aug 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I read they removed 1,800 since 2002 but yes they are decimating
the area.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/...
They're snakes. You don't find them.

They find you.

Let's play find the deadly viper before it finds you.

http://conservationreport.files.wordpress.com...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#655204 Aug 24, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> perhaps if you thought, you would realize they were all drowned and could not write about it.
If it weren't for morons like you I would have nothing to do each morning while I drink my coffee. I'd have to look for a new thread.

I see you have passed with flying colors "How to be a fundie online".

But for those who may have joined us late, the Chinese and the Egyptians kept written records during the time that the stupid Bible tells us there was a world wide flood. The fact that such records exist to this day is proof that the flood is a myth and just as stupid as is everything else in the Wholly Babble. If the biblical flood drowned all the Chinese and Egyptians they could not have kept writing their history.

I know this is way too much to ask a Christian such as yourself Bongo to understand since to be a Christian one must be intentionally and willfully stupid.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655205 Aug 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH - you can't produce evidence using toy chemistry sets! LOL!
NEWS FLASH _ Your God doesn't exist.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655206 Aug 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hon, i know this has already been brought up, but did you see this in the news:[bogus "news" article snipped]
and you were mocking me because i said that it happens more than you think....:-)
You were being mocked because you are intentionally stupid. And personally I assert that you need to be mocked a hell of a lot more often. At least as often as your Wholly Babble is mocked! Mock, mock, mock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min AnnieJ 605,273
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min onemale 265,376
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min hojo 560,141
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 57 min Lumajuice 32
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,365
What Is Right With the USA 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 6
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ2 37,841
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 96,839
More from around the web