Prove there's a god.
You Are Dishonest

Dallas, TX

#655544 Aug 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>AHAHAHAHA... kinda?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ly5pSTtGxD4XX
You didn't notice the bizarre voice he had from using the free youtube voice modulator?
Oh, geez, Dave, these freaks are all over the internet trying to lure in straight guys to flip. If I was a guy and got taken in by one of these nuts there would be violence from my end. Makes ya wonder how bad he wants the pain, don't it?
You're very strange.
You Are Dishonest

Dallas, TX

#655545 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The hair looks odd and the shoulders kinda broad.
Who knows what to believe in today's world?
"Today's World" is safer and more enlightened then it has ever been. Too bad that doesn't for into your insane doomsday narrative.
You Are Dishonest

Dallas, TX

#655546 Aug 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've corrected you fktard gaywads often enough. Like the idiot who claimed there was no light before there were stars and that Christine loser who claims we can't see light.
You're just losers who thinks hanging with other stinky clingons counts as validation of intelligence. The majority is not always right, IOWs, just because you freaks have flooded Topix does not make you right in any way; only obnoxious.
Pbbffft!
This is what a Christian writes when they aren't intelligent enough to counter all the evidence against their Doomsday Death Cult.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655547 Aug 25, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>You, mature and adult? RH mature and adult? Nanonambla mature and adult? Bwahahahahahaha. You called out another for a lack of intelligence recently based on their writings, yet you failed on the double hyphenated modifier in your sentence. In this one, you don't even know that two adjectives in a sentence require a comma between them.
Pan troglodyte, you are officially more dumb than a Second Grader.
Wrong. I left the d off mature. Got distracted. Called a typo.

I bet you do that a lot. Problems with premature orgasms, too?

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#655548 Aug 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem! River Tam is Alice_ and Kitten Koder.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T70UAJL...
If you had read any of Alice and Kitten Koders' posts on the same day you would have noticed that both monikers post near exact duplicate comments of each other's. Pretty much word for word.
Do you remember Kitten Koder? Ever seen any of his shemale vlogs?
>:}
Talk about revolting.
You guys gotta stop letting these pervs play you.
Everybody knows that I am Alice. You know why? Because I told everybody that I am Alice.

Sorry, sir. I'm not Kitten Koder.

Do you like shemale vlogs? I bet you do.

I was trying to be nice to you.

I'm still trying but you make it so, so difficult. Why is that? I'll try harder.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#655549 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the post.
I'm not familiar with Alice.
Are you saying our little Tammy may have a lot more experience with men and their chemicals than "she" lets on?
Tell us about your experience with men Dave. In 4000 characters or less.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#655550 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the post.
Are you saying our little Tammy may have a lot more experience with men and their chemicals than "she" lets on?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're not familiar with is called reality.

Lamar, CO

#655551 Aug 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your experience with men Dave. In 4000 characters or less.
Did I push a wrong button or something?
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#655552 Aug 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows that I am Alice. You know why? Because I told everybody that I am Alice.
Sorry, sir. I'm not Kitten Koder.
Do you like shemale vlogs? I bet you do.
I was trying to be nice to you.
I'm still trying but you make it so, so difficult. Why is that? I'll try harder.
I don't think youre kodder, if you were id feel violated. Whats this about you being a virgin, as suggested by Dave, the smartest guy on the thread.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#655553 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>nuh uh, I got a fan club.:p
<quoted text>
All of the mature adult minds.
Haha, good one, Dave.

Hey, on our legal discussion. I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the U.S. Constitution. I particularly commend the Fifth Amendment to you. Tell me what you think, how it affects your algorithm theory.

Lamar, CO

#655554 Aug 25, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think youre kodder, if you were id feel violated. Whats this about you being a virgin, as suggested by Dave, the smartest guy on the thread.
I never ever, or can, associate her with KK. About half the IQ scale difference.

She is a bit scared of experiencing some aspects of life, though. Could be she is afraid of losing control.

I'm very fond of her, as most of us are. She is a gem.

Lamar, CO

#655555 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, good one, Dave.
Hey, on our legal discussion. I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the U.S. Constitution. I particularly commend the Fifth Amendment to you. Tell me what you think, how it affects your algorithm theory.
Catcher, the Constitution is no longer operable after your crowd has butchered it so badly. You have ushered us into the realm of mob rule.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655556 Aug 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Too bad you're retarded.
The Truth is Known...

In actual fact, you're unquestionably the most retarded and revolting redneck bitch to ever post in this forum.

This song was written with you in mind...

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655557 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the seatbelt and a higher speed, that is how I drive.
I've driven on a 2 lane between canals in the dead of night with no lights at 70.
Sure you have.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text> Now, doing that on mountain roads back in NM could require a lot of faith.
So go prove your faith.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655558 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam, this is a public international forum.
Double Fine is a member of the South African Delegation.
As such, he has an equal right to post his views.
Please desist from any further attempts to shut him down.
Oh, and I have heard that Double Fine is awesome.
You might enjoy his charms.
Double Fine doesn't swing that way, he's straight.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#655559 Aug 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody that thinks arson is funny is a psychopath.
You probably pay as much attention in church as you do to what people are saying in this discussion thread.

If you want to talk about psychopaths let us talk about the con-artist who built the church.

It was God who was the psychopathic arsonist! God sent a lightening bolt at the church steeple, the tallest building around [Christians are so stupid!!!] and it burnt to the ground. All I was doing was sharing that the story had a happy ending, which is that the pastors house burnt to the ground too.

I swear you Christians are never happy.

Location hidden

#655560 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya you do: Dave Nelson, RiversideRedneck, who else?
Speaking of the RiversideConArtist am I the only one glad he is not posting? I needed this idiot relief!!!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655561 Aug 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I know you'd get off working in one of those shelters so you could kill animals; I work in a hospital. And it's far more rewarding than you will ever know.
Like I said; you've got the brains of a dog shit taco.
<quoted text>
What a terrible way to treat your family.
<quoted text>
Ooooooh, "dogface." Gee, that's so ... intellectually ...*you!*
You really do have the brains of a shit sandwich without the bread!!
HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!!
HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!!
HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!!
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've corrected you fktard gaywads often enough.
You have corrected nothing, you dried out fuckstain. You're just bubbling over with a mouthful of semen and self-praise. Your dad's bathroom floor must have been a real mess before you finally licked it clean.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> You're just losers who thinks hanging with other stinky clingons
You spend more time here than the "losers" you decry, trying to "prove" yourself to a bunch of strangers who don't even care. As far as you're concerned,*any* kind of attention--good or bad--is better than none at all.

Fuck jesus, you're pathetic.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655562 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam, this is a public international forum.
Double Fine is a member of the South African Delegation.
As such, he has an equal right to post his views.
Please desist from any further attempts to shut him down.
Oh, and I have heard that Double Fine is awesome.
You might enjoy his charms.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I did not try to shut you down. Post all you want just don't expect me to listen to any defense of that POS.
Nobody makes you read it, shithead, that's your choice.

You just get off on hating people who disagree with you. I hope you become a victim of road rage.

Location hidden

#655563 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
All of the mature adult minds.
Oh golly gee Dave, I guess if you said it we have to believe it. NOT! You keep forgetting it is only the religious who believe just any old tale told to them, when normal people hear things they ask, really? Are you sure that is true? The normal people in this "discussion" know you for your dog and pony shows and that you are making things up just to try to get one over on us. Just more unconvincing smoke and mirrors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 48,465
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min RiccardoFire 44,679
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Rosesz 646,525
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 39 min andet1987 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 46 min andet1987 2,036
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Neville Thompson 386
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,249
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Toby 105,571
More from around the web