Prove there's a god.
You Are Dishonest

Arlington, TX

#655627 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Oh, and the world keeps turning. Again and again and again. SOS, different day, the days blend together into years.
What a boring movie it has become.
We need some real excitement.
Goodnight.
This is where Christians then go to molest some kids or BTK some strangers.
You Are Dishonest

Arlington, TX

#655628 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anybody else help me here?
I have no clue what Dave is talking about.
He's drunk and making the classic Euthyphro error.
You Are Dishonest

Arlington, TX

#655629 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let your assumed win go to your head. You can always lose in the end.
Hey, Catcher, ever wonder if men don't worship law dictated by a supernatural being, would they worship laws men dictate to them? Should there be any expectation they should?
Crunch the numbers before you impose laws on what people should think, Bubba. Also, keep in mind that little old ladies and drooling activists don't quite have the same voting power at the end of the day as guys with muscles on their arms. Darwinian Law.
Darwinian Law? Survival of the Fittest is not even a Darwinian concept. That was Herbert Spencer. Spencer was forwarding his economic theories and trying to tie them into Natural Selection but the understanding of the evolutionary process has evolved well past that some 150 years later.

Here, you clowns covet Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_of_the_...

The dearth of your understanding of even simple concepts grows exponentially. Does it hurt to go through life so woefully ignorant?
uIDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

United States

#655630 Aug 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You WERE violated. Be ill, be very ill...
Bleh!
Slight Cold can't be taken off! Not Athiest or religious!! But you very ill coming down with radical Christian fever ruining your life, and war with US war machines! you are Evil ! MWBHAHHAHAHAHhahaa

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#655631 Aug 25, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> Not Athiest or religious!! But you very ill coming down with radical Christian fever ruining your life, and war with US war machines! you are Evil ! MWBHAHHAHAHAHhahaa
You wouldn't happen to be a mentally impaired Somalian pirate, would you, stooge?
uIDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

United States

#655632 Aug 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't happen to be a mentally impaired Somalian pirate, would you, stooge?
U paranoid , not somalian pirate! You our right wing US fundie christians /US war mongers/war investors are... you are Anti-American/Immigrant, anti-world, Anti-Peace, Anti-civil liberties, anti-human rights... You evil you trying ruin US and World with your obnoxious US militaristic neo-imperialist war machines.
uIDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

Chicago, IL

#655633 Aug 25, 2013
I'm a Somalian savage.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#655634 Aug 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam, this is a public international forum.
Double Fine is a member of the South African Delegation.
As such, he has an equal right to post his views.
Please desist from any further attempts to shut him down.
Oh, and I have heard that Double Fine is awesome.
You might enjoy his charms.
You have heard correctly, amigo.

Cardiff beat City!!

#655635 Aug 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot has no say in how many animals are saved or put down in an animal shelter.
Maybe not directly. But help a kitty, feed a kitty, clean a kitty, then hopefully save a kitty.
uIDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

United States

#655636 Aug 26, 2013
Please get your own screen name, out of Chicago! And, not a Somalian pirate, you are praniod!

#655637 Aug 26, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine doesn't swing that way, he's straight.
You know it ;)

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#655638 Aug 26, 2013
Goodmorning members!

I'm back in durbs, the land of milk, honey, and those who steal it.:P

Seoul is a grand city, but freakin hot and humid! Nonetheless, the 9 blisters on my feet were worth it.

:)

How is everyone?

#655639 Aug 26, 2013
I gotta go; Stephie's waiting for me, and she's getting pissed. We're gonna watch "Battleship!" (killer AC/DC soundtrack!!) and polish off a couple of bottles of a nice San Giovese.
Nighty night!!
Great soundtrack. Movie? Notsomich

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#655640 Aug 26, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not directly. But help a kitty, feed a kitty, clean a kitty, then hopefully save a kitty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#655641 Aug 26, 2013
True Truth wrote:
Goodmorning members!
I'm back in durbs, the land of milk, honey, and those who steal it.:P
Seoul is a grand city, but freakin hot and humid! Nonetheless, the 9 blisters on my feet were worth it.
:)
How is everyone?
Yo TT!

Korea? What did you go do there? Did you seduce any of the ladies?

Good to have you back!

Since you were gone, many, many things have happened !

Firstly, the Abrahamic religions have all been proved wrong!

Secondly, we have determined that Kitten Koder is River Tam, who is HidingFromYou, who is Khatru, who is IANS, who is Buck Crick, who is actually president Obama!

We have discovered a brand new fuel source, but the oil sheiks stole our engine patent!

Finally, it has been revealed that Double Fine is the true deity, the One who hath created the heavens and the earth, the one who is merciful, powerful and wise, beyond comprehension. The one whom hath infinite awesomeness, incomprehensible humility and boundless sex appeal.
The Messiah of the intellectual masses, the taker of maidenhoods and the grandaddy of graciousness.

Blessed art thou. Bow before me and let us pray

#655642 Aug 26, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UvXw4aIdl7IXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Awww you like kitties too!!

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#655643 Aug 26, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo TT!
Korea? What did you go do there? Did you seduce any of the ladies?
Good to have you back!
Since you were gone, many, many things have happened !
Firstly, the Abrahamic religions have all been proved wrong!
Secondly, we have determined that Kitten Koder is River Tam, who is HidingFromYou, who is Khatru, who is IANS, who is Buck Crick, who is actually president Obama!
We have discovered a brand new fuel source, but the oil sheiks stole our engine patent!
Finally, it has been revealed that Double Fine is the true deity, the One who hath created the heavens and the earth, the one who is merciful, powerful and wise, beyond comprehension. The one whom hath infinite awesomeness, incomprehensible humility and boundless sex appeal.
The Messiah of the intellectual masses, the taker of maidenhoods and the grandaddy of graciousness.
Blessed art thou. Bow before me and let us pray
Heya Saffer!

I was attending a chemical engineering conference. And guess what, it was held in Gangnam! "Oop, oop oop oop oop!..." :)

Google it if you want. 9th World Congress of Chemical Engineering. Spent a week there. Attended the interesting sessions, abandoned the boring ones and went touring :)

Korean women are exceptionally hot! And most are slim and athletic. I bet you'd have lots of fun giving chase.

Abrahamic religions all proven wrong? How did that be achieved?

"let us pray"? You're just as looney as Jesus, praying to yourself. Haha!

:P
Bongo

United States

#655644 Aug 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anybody else help me here?
I have no clue what Dave is talking about.
You've thrown a monkey wrench into the gears of the constitution. How will you ever be able to make restitution?

#655645 Aug 26, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Saffer!
I was attending a chemical engineering conference. And guess what, it was held in Gangnam! "Oop, oop oop oop oop!..." :)
Google it if you want. 9th World Congress of Chemical Engineering. Spent a week there. Attended the interesting sessions, abandoned the boring ones and went touring :)
Korean women are exceptionally hot! And most are slim and athletic. I bet you'd have lots of fun giving chase.
Abrahamic religions all proven wrong? How did that be achieved?
"let us pray"? You're just as looney as Jesus, praying to yourself. Haha!
:P
In Gangnam? So, can you do the horse dance by now?

I know, the ladies there are hawt. Double Fine really likes.

Yes,.the Abrahamic religions have all been debunked by Double Fineism. Double Fine already has a good cult following. It will go global in a few months!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#655647 Aug 26, 2013
karl44 wrote:
atheists do not believe in god
<quoted text>
How else does someone successfully debunk it?
Lol, is that what you think you're doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Just Think 692,156
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr youareadufus 47,236
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 1 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 4 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 7 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 7 hr Trace 79
More from around the web