Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#655340 Aug 24, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Isnt it true youre a repulsive hate monger and animal cage cleaner? God doesn't approve of you, why should they?
There is no God so it doesn't approve or disapprove of anyone or anything.

Location hidden

#655341 Aug 24, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> why don't you and scatwoman get a room?
Anyone who believes the earth rests on pillars, the bat is a bird and the sun went backwards in the sky should not be giving advice to anyone.

Location hidden

#655342 Aug 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Although condemning anger and insults, Jesus himself expressed grieved indignation and called people "fools" under appropriate circumstances (23:17; see also 23:13-33). Yet our own indignation is too easily excused as "righteous" (see Jas 1:20), and even just anger must be expressed productively, never in a manner harmful to another person (Eph 4:26, 29-32; Col 3:8). Thus when debating with those like the religious leaders in Jesus' day, we must speak responsibly for their correction and accept the personal consequences.
And here is the site you copied and pasted from:

http://www.biblegateway.com/resources/comment...

I started reading that and realized immediately it could not possibly be something a simple minded fool like yourself could ever write. Grammar and punctuation both in the same post was a dead giveaway that you didn't write it.

PS. This apology doesn't answer the problem. Jesus said you go to hell if you call someone a fool, you called me a fool, and then Jesus called people fools as well, putting himself in danger of hell fire. THEREFORE: Jesus doesn't take himself or hell any more seriously than you or I do. What a lousy copy and paste reply.

Location hidden

#655343 Aug 24, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
I just watched Jesus the Musical for the first time. I support any video that mocks the absurdity of Christianity!
I hope all the normal people here watch it, I start laughing just thinking about it. Of course half my laughter is laughing at the Christians who believe in invisible magical sky fairies.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#655344 Aug 24, 2013
they have their superior-than-animal life and that's not enough. They want to kill God family.
I heard a faint voice in my head that was probably from God: "a life for a life." It means the human who is manipulating behind the scene to try to take the Son life should die.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#655345 Aug 24, 2013
ok ignore that

Location hidden

#655346 Aug 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
ALAN-"How many notes in a western music scale?"
AL- 12
ALAN-"How many days in the week?"
Al-The Igbo of Nigeria have a traditional calendar with a four-day week.
The Javanese people of Indonesia have a five-day week known as the Pasaran cycle.
The Akan people of West Africa have a 42-day cycle known as Adaduanan. The Adaduanan cycle appears to be based on an older six-day week.
In the Burmese version of Theravada Buddhism, the week has eight days.
ALAN-"How many colors in the rainbow,?"
AL-"some humans have four distinct types of cones, making them tetrachromats and allowing them to distinguish up to (100)4 = 100 million separate colors!"
ALAN-"Who was the hottest chick in Star Trek; Voyager?"
AL-"Agreed....Seven of Nine"
I thought putting in Seven of Nine would be a clue I was having some fun. No need to correct me, even if all my examples were accurate and beyond dispute someone would have replied something to try to show I am not perfect or accurate. I do not claim my writing is divinely inspired, perfect and error free, as the Bible does.

Anyway I was clear I was talking about the western music scale and the week as we know it. The black keys, are half notes, Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do. Seven notes and 5 half notes. In Africa the piano only has the 5 black keys.

Who invented the Piano and why are their intentional inexactitudes between the notes? Why is there no black key between Mi-Fa and Ti-Do?

It is called a legominism, a message from the past to secure valuable information makes it into the future.

Location hidden

#655347 Aug 24, 2013
brotha of destruction wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychopaths tend to think highly of themselves....
Well, that certainly explains our resident fundies.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#655348 Aug 24, 2013
THat was probably God's voice.

Any capable human who tries to take the Son of God life need to die fast.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#655349 Aug 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I would much rather be in the water with a Great White. Crocodiles are far more likely to attack and kill humans than Great Whites.
However, sharks are cooler. They got this "I am the daddy" thing going on
HAH hAH SA ha either one is going to make a Scooby snack out of you. Only in my Iron man suit do I want to play with them :).
Bongo

Coram, NY

#655350 Aug 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the chromatic scale is 12 notes, but I'm not a music expert. I just appreciate it. I let God work out the details getting it to my remaining ear.
Gravity and God, eh?
Interesting thing about the two. As long as you follow those forces you are doing fine. But let something get in the way, and you can go to pieces.
Of course you couldn't grasp that. Here. A meteor does nice until it hits the ground. Or smacks a slower one in its path. It "lives" in it's own little world. The same goes for idiot Topix atheists until they hit reality. You are allowed to play, but you should keep your eyes open to where you are going.
God, I feel poetic today.
Gold , Dave , solid gold.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655351 Aug 24, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
I heard a faint voice in my head that was probably from God: "a life for a life." It means the human who is manipulating behind the scene to try to take the Son life should die.
The Truth is Known...

Anyone who hears voices in their head ordering them to kill is extremely dangerous and should be taken into protective custody immediately.

Does anyone know the identity of this insane freak? He should be reported to the local authorities immediately.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#655352 Aug 24, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text> the pyramid in egypt prove's there is a God read (Jeramia 32:20. Isaiah 28:16) only a fool will say there is no God
A pyramid proves there's a god? I was pretty sure pyramid's prove men can move lot's of rocks , but how does a pile of rocks prove there's a god? If a pile of rocks prove a god, what doe's a rocket capable of going to mars prove?

http://www.space.com/18275-nasa-sls-rocket-po...

Rocks piles don't prove god, neither do rockets, but at least rockets have a reach out a touch the heavens kind of thing going for them. Not building a rock pile to heaven , but going into the heavens above , the wild blue yonder!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#655353 Aug 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought putting in Seven of Nine would be a clue I was having some fun. No need to correct me, even if all my examples were accurate and beyond dispute someone would have replied something to try to show I am not perfect or accurate. I do not claim my writing is divinely inspired, perfect and error free, as the Bible does.
Anyway I was clear I was talking about the western music scale and the week as we know it. The black keys, are half notes, Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do. Seven notes and 5 half notes. In Africa the piano only has the 5 black keys.
Who invented the Piano and why are their intentional inexactitudes between the notes? Why is there no black key between Mi-Fa and Ti-Do?
It is called a legominism, a message from the past to secure valuable information makes it into the future.
Relax Alan..... Don't be so sensitive...... I knew you were foolin'

I was just foolin' back....:)

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#655354 Aug 24, 2013
eternalrock wrote:
THat was probably God's voice.
Any capable human who tries to take the Son of God life need to die fast.
I do hope the FBI saw that, taliban christiain. They monitor stuff like that.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#655355 Aug 24, 2013
http://www.livescience.com/38972-how-to-resur...

The passenger pigeon filled the skies of North America in flocks of millions during the 19th century. But hunting and habitat destruction steered the birds to extinction. The world's last passenger pigeon, Martha, died in 1914 at the Cincinnati Zoo in Ohio.

But what if scientists could bring them back? Writer and environmentalist Stewart Brand, founder of the Whole Earth Catalog, and his wife Ryan Phelan, founder of the genetics company DNA Direct, wondered if it were possible. Working with Harvard biologist George Church, they figured out a possible way to revive passenger pigeons.
youtubeNews

AOL

#655356 Aug 24, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

Anon

Lakewood, OH

#655357 Aug 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
Double Fine poll:
Who here likes garter belts?
*puts hand up*
Garter belts are extremely sensual and very,very, hot. Pantyhose are about as erotic as a loaf of white bread. The pin-up pictures of women in the 1940's are much hotter than the blatant full frontal nudity of today, IMO.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#655358 Aug 24, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
http://www.livescience.com/38972-how-to-resur...
The passenger pigeon filled the skies of North America in flocks of millions during the 19th century. But hunting and habitat destruction steered the birds to extinction. The world's last passenger pigeon, Martha, died in 1914 at the Cincinnati Zoo in Ohio.
But what if scientists could bring them back? Writer and environmentalist Stewart Brand, founder of the Whole Earth Catalog, and his wife Ryan Phelan, founder of the genetics company DNA Direct, wondered if it were possible. Working with Harvard biologist George Church, they figured out a possible way to revive passenger pigeons.
Such an interesting concept being able to bring back extinct species. But for what? They already proved that they weren't the fittest for survival.
The only place we could put them is a zoo or out near Mac's place out in Florida (Lion Country?)

Still.... a Mammoth would be cool.....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#655359 Aug 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the chromatic scale is 12 notes, but I'm not a music expert. I just appreciate it. I let God work out the details getting it to my remaining ear.
Gravity and God, eh?
Interesting thing about the two. As long as you follow those forces you are doing fine. But let something get in the way, and you can go to pieces.
Of course you couldn't grasp that. Here. A meteor does nice until it hits the ground. Or smacks a slower one in its path. It "lives" in it's own little world. The same goes for idiot Topix atheists until they hit reality. You are allowed to play, but you should keep your eyes open to where you are going.
God, I feel poetic today.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I let God work out the details getting it to my remaining ear.
What? OK, I get the finger thing. That happens when working with saws...but...how the hell did you cut your ear off?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uB4XtJOIM5Y/TMmACD8...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Peace_Warrior 613,083
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 34 min Ruby88 53,495
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 52 min cutepie 581
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 41,171
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 8,359
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Critical Eye 4,082
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr June VanDerMark 603,567
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 hr Lyndi 177,899
More from around the web