“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#655047 Aug 23, 2013
Troth J Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>What is strangely funny is
You are off topic. This topic is about you proving your impossible God exists.
xianity is EVIL

Tecumseh, Canada

#655048 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not as sick of Topix as normal people are of you. Why don't you take your fellow cretins with you?
they obviously have no other lives or friends in life judging from the awfull amount of time these psychos spend here,
after all who would care to associate with such mental dumf**s ?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655049 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>odd everyone who has gone to find those alleged million of black holes with only one necessary for a Big Bang have come up empty-handed. Sorry, amigo, but that's a fact.
What is a fact is that you are not going to prove your stupid murdering God exists by attacking a Science that you know little about and understand even less.

Why does BibleGod always select the most retarded to present him to the world?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655050 Aug 23, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
humankind will be good only when everyone has everything they need..
and praying wont acomplish that..
You must be one of those idjits that believes the U.N. only has our best interest at heart.

:p

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655051 Aug 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> People who do not know wth they are writing about, shouldn't be writing about it. Mainly you, your story is so froth with errors it's a mockery and makes you look stupid. Just about every point make is is twisted, distorted or just wrong. The question remains however,
if you are that ignorant or are you just lying for Jesus?
I would suggest he is both: ignorant AND lying for Jesus.

Location hidden

#655052 Aug 23, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
they obviously have no other lives or friends in life judging from the awfull amount of time these psychos spend here,
after all who would care to associate with such mental dumf**s ?
Look who's talking; a moron who's been here since the first day Topix hit the web.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655053 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideFelcher wrote:
I'm sick of Topix.
The Truth is Known...

Your inability to grasp any historical, scientific fact or medical fact in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing is sickening and your off-topic compulsive proselytizing isn't welcomed. It's irrefutable historical fact that organized religion is a hoax.

You're living proof that Christian fundies are certifiably insane and mentally retarded. You should spend the weekend gathering the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness and should only return to this forum to announce a successful de-conversion.

De-conversion from Christianity...

Heartwarming comment on this video:

"I am just now figuring out religion is fraud. I didn't realize I was brainwashed until a week ago. I don't know how many people tried to show me this and I thought they were taken over by Satan. It's still hard, my emotional brain wants to believe but my rational brain demands answers&#65279; to nonsensical claims. Glad I'm not the only one."

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#655054 Aug 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
True. No one has ever found a verifiable artifact that could be proven to be the Ark.
It could be said that it never existed by some.
But also it could be said that cypress wood could not survive so many years left unprotected to the elements. Either way, I don't believe any physical proof will ever be discovered and it will simply have to remain a Biblical narrative.
Yo Allerino!

Some will explain the lack of evidence with that, yes. However, the Great Flood is debunked by a great, great number of facts.

The simplest and easiest debunking comes with the flood itself. Where did the water come from and where did the water recede to? The amount of water in the water cycle stays the same. It does not increase or decrease magically. During the late Cretaceous, no ice was found anywhere on earth, meaning that the water level would be at its theoretical highest. Even then, entire continents stood above water.

The second easiest debunking is looking at records. Why do civilisations across the globe not share this story, at that period in time (2000 BC, I think it was?). Yes, certain Mesopotamian and Asian religions do have a major flood mentioned. This may be evidence of a massive flood (a Supernino), but evidence of a world wide flood? Not even close.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655055 Aug 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't drink wine. My next door neighbor put in a 250k wine cellar, what a buffoon.
A $2.50 a gallon of twist cap bum wine does not cost 250K! What a buffoon.

Location hidden

#655056 Aug 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand where you get that notion. There are countless instances where people had everything they need and squandered it. Taking for granted is a human flaw.
You have to live without to know how to use and appreciate what you do get.
Yeah, like those morons who won the lottery and were broke a year later. That news cracked me up.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655057 Aug 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Notice it wasn't Darwin, Zeus, or Dawkins that gave the bookkeeper the strength to stay calm.
The Truth is Known...

Anyone who thinks her imaginary friend gave her strength is delusional and the only thing you've proven in this forum is that you're a dangerously delusional Christian godbot.

The Christian Delusion...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655058 Aug 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
True. No one has ever found a verifiable artifact that could be proven to be the Ark.
It could be said that it never existed by some.
But also it could be said that cypress wood could not survive so many years left unprotected to the elements. Either way, I don't believe any physical proof will ever be discovered and it will simply have to remain a Biblical narrative.
If there was a God, would you have all these problems?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655059 Aug 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Rev, I need some of your enlightenment. You know the Bible so much better than me. I've never read too much of it.
I'm curious about something. Where in the Bible does it say Jesus really gives a shit whether you believe in him or not? Something where he pleads and wrings his hands in hopes you will accept what he says, and despairs if you don't?
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655060 Aug 23, 2013
I know, how weird, I guess without eternal salvation you just steal, rape, murder, lie, get sexual diseases, cheat on your spouse, have sex with children, animals, poles and run wild.
The Truth is Known...

Rational adults don't need the threat of eternal damnation to be ethical, which is why multiple surveys have shown that freethinkers are far more ethical than brainwashed godbots like you. The fact that you're an immoral lowlife is clearly demonstrated by your self-degrading diatribe above, kid.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#655061 Aug 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, like those morons who won the lottery and were broke a year later. That news cracked me up.
They suffer from anomie, a concept developed by Durkheim.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#655062 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."
So that means Christians don't have to put up with your shit?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#655063 Aug 23, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
Rational adults don't need the threat of eternal damnation to be ethical, which is why multiple surveys have shown that freethinkers are far more ethical than brainwashed godbots like you. The fact that you're an immoral lowlife is clearly demonstrated by your self-degrading diatribe above, kid.
Rational adults might not, but you do.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655064 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
not to mention it is a sad commentary on the educational system in our country that they release idiots like that into society....
Assuming he ever went to school. I would like to see these retards stop having children, which creates another generation of themselves. I know Christians who have lots of children because they see their numbers dwindling and they plan on home schooling so as to avoid having their children influenced by normal children.

Someone has got to find a way to fix the problem with humanity in that too many believe just any old tale told to them. We need to raise children to question everything, believe nothing and verify every single things then are told, and only then to accept it.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#655065 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Reverend Alan for bringing that up. The background of this story is civil war. Some of the king's subjects refuse to acknowledge him. As he tries to consolidate his kingdom in absentia, he discovers among his own servants one who seems more influenced by the rebels than by the loyal subjects. Like the kingdom in the story our world is in a state of civil war. Some people are loyal to God, their king in Heaven; while others refuse to acknowledge his Lordship. Even among God's servants, people can be found who act more like enemies than loyal subjects. One day the Lord will return to put an end to the civil war by destroying his enemies and recreating the earth.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#655066 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
another meaningless comment from an inbred...
prove your mom is not into bestiality....
We are still waiting Bongo for you to prove your mom is not into bestiality.

When you are done you can then prove you are not into cannibalism:

"So we boiled my son, and ate him. And on the next day I said to her,`Give your son, that we may eat him.' but she has hidden her son" (2 Kings 6:28-29 RSV) and
"The hands of compassionate women have boiled their own children; they became their food...." (Lam. 4:10 RSV) and
"What is to die, let it die; what is to be destroyed, let it be destroyed; and those that are left devour the flesh of one another" (Zech. 11:9 RSV) and
"They snatch of the right, but are still hungry, and they devour on the left, but are not satisfied; each devours his neighbor's flesh" (Isa. 9:20 RSV) and
"you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and daughters.... The man who is the most tender and delicately bred among you will grudge food to his brother, to the wife of his bosom,...so that he will not give to any of them any of the flesh of his children whom he is eating.... The most tender and delicately bred woman among you...will grudge to the husband of her bosom...her children whom she bears, because she will eat them secretly,..." (Deut. 28:53-57 RSV).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Estelle 550,977
Do you Think Pageants are good for teenagers (Feb '12) 20 min Otto Von Hapsburg 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min CIMe 118,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min truth 262,093
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min bad bob 174,545
If I had the POWER............ 37 min Doctor REALITY 53
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 40 min curious 284
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min BenAdam 602,855
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 96,454
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE