Prove there's a god.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#655414 Aug 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Awe ain't you sweet, you gave that horse a seeing eye human guide for a a pet.:)
That horse gave me a way to run full flat out fast. We were local celebrities for awhile. We ran barrels. The little Chinese girl on the blind horse. We were both a little high strung.

You ever trained a high strung blind Appaloosa to barrel race? Right hand, right foot, left hand, left foot, left hand, left foot, fuckinrunasfastasyoucan.

It's just a game, right?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#655415 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have not had experience with men, you can not be a lesbian. Just inexperienced.
Can you see me shaking my head in disbelief that you actually said that?

Can you see me doing it again?
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
My ex-housemate is adopting a blind English Mastiff 3 year old female from two states away via one of those adoption networks. They are more stringent in checking out prospective owners than some states do with human children.
It's good that he's adopting but I'm sure there is a shelter closer than two states away.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
People continue to amaze me.
Indeed.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#655416 Aug 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's good that he's adopting but I'm sure there is a shelter closer than two states away.
<quoted text>
Indeed.
multihyphenated are ya?

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655417 Aug 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Indeed.
Nice try, but I said she in the post. She is 100% woman, body and mind.

Tsk, tsk.

Yes , I did say that, and you can shake your head all you want and it won't be any less true.

Chemistry. Not just figurative, but literally. Pheromones and the sexual fluids produced have been designed to elicit responses as long as evolution has been in effect. All chemical. You believe in material consciousness, then you know the mind is all chemical responses. If you have not had the experience, you have not had the trigger fired in your brain. You are in the same stage as a virgin. Imagination versus the real thing. You have to light that candle up to see how it burns. Then you can make decisions. You will not get those chemicals from another woman.

Sex is complex, you have that personality chemistry and that physical involved between a couple. That is why some women a guy gets better return fantasizing about instead of actually doing something with. After the actual real thing, or until you build up enough database to profile. You don't know until you try. I am sure that works the same for women.

I have known a lot of lesbians in NM. That is where women all around the country come to be cowboys. I have seen a few that were married, bitched about their husband's abuse, and then seek out a woman to be their master and abuse them. Strange things go on in a woman's head. But they had the physical experience, and made a choice, so I can't say they aren't just bent that way. There are others that thought they were lesbians until they experienced the right guy. There are plenty of lesbians that had their girl leave them for another man.

You have the chemical issue that makes the real decision. You have chemicals that haven't been released to see where your thinking ends up. Everything else is all in your mind. That is cold hard fact of the material world.

If you go looking, you will lose. You keep your eyes opened and if it feels right, you might give it a try. You won't grow up until you do.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#655418 Aug 25, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> multihyphenated are ya?
I was trying to be nice to you.

I'm still trying.

If you want to troll, I can take you there. There is a whole forum for it. We like to call it the Internet Troll Forum.

Shhhhhh, you didn't hear if from me.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#655419 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but I said she in the post. She is 100% woman, body and mind.
Tsk, tsk.
Yes , I did say that, and you can shake your head all you want and it won't be any less true.
Chemistry. Not just figurative, but literally. Pheromones and the sexual fluids produced have been designed to elicit responses as long as evolution has been in effect. All chemical. You believe in material consciousness, then you know the mind is all chemical responses. If you have not had the experience, you have not had the trigger fired in your brain. You are in the same stage as a virgin. Imagination versus the real thing. You have to light that candle up to see how it burns. Then you can make decisions. You will not get those chemicals from another woman.
Sex is complex, you have that personality chemistry and that physical involved between a couple. That is why some women a guy gets better return fantasizing about instead of actually doing something with. After the actual real thing, or until you build up enough database to profile. You don't know until you try. I am sure that works the same for women.
I have known a lot of lesbians in NM. That is where women all around the country come to be cowboys. I have seen a few that were married, bitched about their husband's abuse, and then seek out a woman to be their master and abuse them. Strange things go on in a woman's head. But they had the physical experience, and made a choice, so I can't say they aren't just bent that way. There are others that thought they were lesbians until they experienced the right guy. There are plenty of lesbians that had their girl leave them for another man.
You have the chemical issue that makes the real decision. You have chemicals that haven't been released to see where your thinking ends up. Everything else is all in your mind. That is cold hard fact of the material world.
If you go looking, you will lose. You keep your eyes opened and if it feels right, you might give it a try. You won't grow up until you do.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Everybody that I trust said, Dave is fuckinnuts.

I said no, he's just misunderstood.

I was wrong.

You're fuckinnuts but thanks for all you do.

Fuckinnuts.

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#655420 Aug 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That horse gave me a way to run full flat out fast. We were local celebrities for awhile. We ran barrels. The little Chinese girl on the blind horse. We were both a little high strung.
You ever trained a high strung blind Appaloosa to barrel race? Right hand, right foot, left hand, left foot, left hand, left foot, fuckinrunasfastasyoucan.
It's just a game, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rsUOW4mljfgXX
I knew a guy that bought a mustang to barrel race with, and about a week later he was practicing and the poor little mustang twisted his ankle and broke his whole foot off. It was such a pretty little horse, and shorty had such a hard time putting that horse down.
He had to get someone else to shoot it.
That was one of the most f-ed up things I ever saw, one of those things you wish you could forget but can't and it sticks in your mind , I guess till you die. I used to ride alot, a friend had a farm , so yeah I know about barrel racing...and how hard it is on you and in that case on the poor horse. I broke a 1 year old , back in those old farm days. I miss them and the horses.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#655421 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my interactions with Black Lagoon in another thread about Buckethead.
I managed to score his complete works on the net. The man has a wide, wide range of sounds and imagery he can inspire. No one can like them all.
But he is a master. He can shred like lightning if you like that, or he can play so slow and mellow you wouldn't believe it. What amazes me is how slow he can get and it all still holds together. He just flat exhibits an amazing depth of soul.
Gilbert taught him how to pick fast notes instead of just holding. I assume this led to the intricacy he can put into his songs. They aren't just notes being played, those notes are just markers for other sounds to be pegged onto. Plus his timing is just phenomenal, which leads to that slow playing talent he has.
It was his acoustic that got me into his music. I'm not a shredding or robot music fan.
You should listen to his Chicken Noodles albums with Travis Dickerson.
Colma, Electric Sea, Electric Tears, Look Up There, A Real Diamond in the Rough, Shadows in the Sky, The Silent Picture Book, Chicken Noodles 1 and 2, and a few individual cuts make up a playlist I can and have listened to non-stop.
Oh, I am also a huge fan of GNR.
GNR was a great act and Slash is a great guitarist. Die hard fans would be pissed at me; Buckethead is ten times the guitarist that Slash is. He is way faster, way mkre innovative and can play in more scales.

The speed shredding is awesome, but to him and some of the other great shredders, speed is just a tool.

When picking a favourite, though, I am a Petrucci fan. I do not think there is much to choose, they can shred like lightning, can play soulful melodies and can play pretty cool riffs, but I like the jazz scale Petrucci plays in. Petrucci himself thinks Shawn Lane is the best ever. Buckethead woukd probavly think Paul Gilbert is the best ever. The guitar teacher Tom Hess thinks Yngwe Malmsteen is best ever. I think it is all a question of preference. John Petrucci's best solos makes the hair on my arm and the back of my neck stand up. Buckethead and Malmsteen too, but mkre of Petrucci's stuff makes me go all tingly. To you it is Buckethead. To Hess, it is Malmsteen.

The only fair verdict, they are an elite class of guitarists. They have speed, soul, dedication and discipline. They are masters at their craft. Nuff said

#655422 Aug 25, 2013
Baby Seal wrote:
<quoted text> This will take many nights of study at Double Fines divine feet. I wish to be a Double Fineanity.
With all due respect my lord and master, with all your humility, with all of your awesomeness, allow me to be your handmaiden. You will never regret this, as I need to be saved and forgiven by the one and only god of goodness... you.
Congratulations. You truly have a depth of insight far beyond the rest of the posters on here, as can be seen of your understanding of the deity known as Double Fine.

The being of Double Fine created the universe for purposes yet to made clear to the masses. The majority of people on earth (as well as Double Fine's followers on other worlds), can as of yet not handle the truth.

See, the truth is not a destination. It is a journey of enlightenment. Scientists are only now discovering the glory of Double Fine, by expliring more and more of Double Fine's creations.

You may be sinful and incomplete, but allow Double Fine into your heart and you shall partake in the glory, the power, the ecstacy and infinite mercy.

Double Fine is indeed more awesome than anything else in this universe. To be a subscriber of Double Fineism is to truly cast the shells from thine eyes and see the world for what it is: A creation by Double Fine.

Blessed art thou, my child.

Right there where you sit, raise your hand into the air, please any other posters, you are welcome to do so, too. I need you to loudly proclaim the following:

"I believe that the infinitely awesome and incomprehensibly humble Double Fine is the creator and keeper of this world and any other. My creation, my life an my death, are all visions in his divine eyes. Glory to Him who is fine and also double, glory to Him who is double, yet also fine.

In the name of Double Fine I (we) pray.

Amen

#655423 Aug 25, 2013
brotha of destruction wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychopaths tend to think highly of themselves....
They do, don't they?

#655424 Aug 25, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
You must have the greatest ego of any religiously retarded redneck.
Is this your youtube video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X4P4QP0-osIXX
Thanks Truth!

Double Fine is actively promoting his own religion. There is as much proof for this religion, as there is in Christianity, Islam and Hinduism combined!

Plus, after praying we do meditation through fornication. The church of Double Fine is cool.

#655425 Aug 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave and nanoanalboy leap immediately to mind.
Kaitlin, do you wish to convert to Double Fineism, too?

There is much evidence for this religion as there is for all the others combined!

#655426 Aug 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> HAH hAH SA ha either one is going to make a Scooby snack out of you. Only in my Iron man suit do I want to play with them :).
Well, I would still choose the shark.

Why?

1) If they attack, shark teeth slice neatly and cleanly. Virtually painless. Crocs crush and shatter bone and then do a death spin. Horrible death.

2) Sharks really are less aggressive. Most shark attacks are due to gross negligence or misidentification. Crocs would actively hunt humans.

3) Sharks are just cooler. Must be a hell of a way to go

#655427 Aug 25, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Garter belts are extremely sensual and very,very, hot. Pantyhose are about as erotic as a loaf of white bread. The pin-up pictures of women in the 1940's are much hotter than the blatant full frontal nudity of today, IMO.
Oh, totally agree.

The greatest asset a woman has, is her mystery (Al Pacino, Devil's Advocate, I think t'was)

#655428 Aug 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Such an interesting concept being able to bring back extinct species. But for what? They already proved that they weren't the fittest for survival.
The only place we could put them is a zoo or out near Mac's place out in Florida (Lion Country?)
Still.... a Mammoth would be cool.....
A mammoth?

How about a Tyrannosaurus?

#655429 Aug 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Double! who you gonna trust now days?
Goober Hull, of course

#655430 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Nice naked man must have been a real treat and feast.
Double Fine would let you ponder this alone

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#655431 Aug 25, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
Anyone who hears voices in their head ordering them to kill is extremely dangerous and should be taken into protective custody immediately.
Does anyone know the identity of this insane freak? He should be reported to the local authorities immediately.
He should be reported to Topix and the FBI. Many years ago I had to testify for a young man who God had told to send 16 young campers home to him via a shotgun. He had been in and out of mental hospitals and once they'd get him stabilized on meds they would release him back into the community where he would immediately stop taking his meds and start hearing the voice of God again.

Location hidden

#655432 Aug 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope the FBI saw that, taliban christiain. They monitor stuff like that.
It really needs to be reported to Topix, and all of us have to do so. Topix can report it to the authorities. If only one of us reports it it is really easy to dismiss it.

Location hidden

#655433 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
According to evolution ....
Dave, no normal person would engage you in a discussion about evolution because no matter how many times it was explained to you, you would still look for the worst and most unflattering way to present your complete and total lack of understanding of how evolution works. You intentionally misrepresent the working of evolution so as to pretend you have a real Bible based challenge to Science.

You are wasting your time trying to convince anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size that evolution is wrong and the Bible is factual, truthful, accurate and reliable.

Any book claiming a woman turned into a pillar of salt (Gen. 19:26), the sun went backward 10 degrees on the sundial (2 Kings 20:11), and quails came from the sea (Num. 11:31) is going to have great difficulty demonstrating its scientific precision to any reasonably scientific mind.

Let us get started with you presenting your proof that your imaginary Sky Fairy exists. Oh, that's right you don't have any. So instead the voices in your head tell you to attack what your opponents believe.

How childish, how 3rd grade, how typically Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Scaritual 87,872
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min lightbeamrider 3,948
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min onemale 284,471
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Seentheotherside 45,790
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 36 min Johnny 1,219
meth business 55 min smoke nothing 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,122
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 446
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr Nohweh 174
More from around the web