Prove there's a god.

“CHRISTIANITYIS AMENTAL DISEASE”

Since: May 10

"---TOO BAD IT'S NOT FATAL"

#655169 Aug 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You mock her for not being able to produce nature defying phenomena, i.e magic, but you chastise us for mocking you because your god cannot donthe same?
Double standard, RR
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving once again that you know NOTHING about witchcraft. We don't defy Nature, we work with it. We try to lear her secrets. Herbalists were the first pharmacists.
Read a book on the subject, why don't you? And not one of your goddamned christian pamphlets, I'm talking about a BOOK on the subject. I'd suggest the Farrars or Ray Buckland.
But then, if you were educated on the subject you wouldn't have anything to yammer about.
Idiot.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get power from dancing naked under the full moon and howling like a wolf.
But it sure is fun! It's something that *you'll* never get to do.

Besides, we don't "get" power, we raise it. It comes from within; and that is something that you will never understand.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Playing with herbs is not power either.
I repeat: Herbalists were the first pharmacists. Digitalis was discovered by an herbalist in the foxglove plant.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I know more about the subject than you ever will.
You are a cretinous and hateful little bitchboy, sitting in a highchair and mashing your creamed peas into your hair in a play for attention. I hope you fall out and break your neck.

#655170 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Explain that condom hanging out of yours.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Quit fantasizing about my butt, you perv.
I repeat: Explain that condom hanging out of yours.

Is it your dad's?

#655171 Aug 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody "demands" that you have the same ideology as them. Nobody cares what you believe or don't believe. They simply find your pompous, know-it-all attitude repulsive.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding: 12
Nano: 4
Nano, you suck at this game.
Nanyanalboy will, if given half a chance, suck the shine right off a trailer hitch.

#655172 Aug 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin, I know you care about Naon, because she is a person, but I don't think she can medically perform the procedure you would recommend of her.
I think she requires professional help - we're talking way past the short intestines at this point.
Maybe it should be left there to keep his/her/its brains from sliding out.

#655173 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you must have a toy chemistry set too - LOL!
All you have is a hollowed-out buybull that contains a can of lighter fluid and a book of matches.

#655174 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
so the Smithsonian is all faked and all the evidence amounts to nothing...thanks for sharing your bowel movements with us waaasssuuupturd.....
not to mention all the museums world wide that have fossil records and missing links on display, years of study and work by paleontologists..... and you have your stupidity on display.....bwhahhahahhahahaha hah
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH - you can't produce evidence using toy chemistry sets! LOL!
Your brain has wandered totally off the rez.

#655175 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
We Pagans wouldn't have you.
<quoted text>
I never made any such claim, you lying sack. I've claimed the exact OPPOSITE by saying that the problem with your religion is that will accept anyone--especially people like you, Hitler, and Ariel Castro.
We Pagans have much higher standards.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hon,
Hey asshole,
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i know this has already been brought up, but did you see this in the news:
son raises father from the dead:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/ohio-m...
No he didn't. The father wasn't dead.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> and you were mocking me because i said that it happens more than you think....:-)
And I still mock you, because it doesn't happen.

#655176 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
We Pagans wouldn't have you.
<quoted text>
I never made any such claim, you lying sack. I've claimed the exact OPPOSITE by saying that the problem with your religion is that will accept anyone--especially people like you, Hitler, and Ariel Castro.
We Pagans have much higher standards.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure - the "higher standards" are; warlocks
"Warlock" means "oath-breaker." Also known as "liar."

We don't have warlocks, you do.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#655177 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just when i was starting to think that Al could be a brother, you go and take away his persecution points!
gt busy drawing some heat, Al, or i'm gonna question why these folks hate me & Jesus but like you....
It's his respect and understanding for difference versus your intolerance of and inability to accept difference.

#655178 Aug 23, 2013
What I see, cock sucker, is that you're a lying christian sack. And cleaning cages at work is just a part of the job, which really *does* make me think of you, you piece of shit.
As a christian, you actually do think you're hurting me; you desperately *want* to hurt me, you've *got* to try, but you can't. You proved to me once again what a hate-filled christian you are.
How many children have you molested this week, Ariel?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - what a spaz!!!
you have NEVER lightened up on me and most all of my messages to you are chill:-(
You are the one who attempts to degrade me because I'm a veterinary technician, while you elevate yourself for being a hypocritical cock-sucking christian who breaks all of his own "savior's" commandments on an hourly basis.

You are a filthy piece of shit.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655179 Aug 23, 2013
RetardoFire wrote:
Why so much fear of the Bible and Christians?
The Truth is Known...

Fear? No. Mock and despise? Yes. Your cult is the most divisive political force in our country's history in flagrant violation of the First Amendment. Fortunately, the number of rational freethinkers is increasing every year.

Christianity Harms Society...

The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655180 Aug 23, 2013
Proof that you're a Taliban christian.
RetardoFire is certifiably insane and should be confined to the nearest lunatic asylum.

#655181 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just when i was starting to think that Al could be a brother, you go and take away his persecution points!
gt busy drawing some heat, Al, or i'm gonna question why these folks hate me & Jesus but like you....
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh.... Waaaasss.... You know I love you man.
You shouldn't. It's people like him who drag your religion into the gutter.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#655182 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
*shrugs*
Ask DF, he said love can be "shown".
It can be demonstrated, shown, whatever you want to call it. The point is, if you are saying that memories can be "shown," then love definitely can. You said "love isn't a concrete thing like memory," or something to that effect. In what ways do you think we can demonstrate memory? Because those things - the ability to perform recall, self reports, brain scans, etc - are the same things that can be used to "show" love.

Location hidden

#655183 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
He asked for examples of serpents that aren't snakes.
I have him several.
Even the cucumber one you loved so much.
No one is denying that the word serpent can mean other things, we are disputing your ridiculous characterization of the term in context. Because, again, the context is very clear. The serpent is described as a wild animal.

Location hidden

#655184 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit dude, you can't even explain how it can be shown. Don't turn this back in me.
You made the claim that love can be shown and in your childish mind, buying things = love.
And now texting, too.
Ugh
How about you show love itself. Can you?
No.
All you can see is some actions or reactions to love but not love itself.
In the freethinking atheist world, since you can't show love or demonstrate factually that it exists, it must not exist.
Incredible.

Again, what do you want? A picture of love beams? Because it seems like that's the only thing that you would accept as proof. If you rule out the things that can be used to prove the existence of love (self reports, behavior, brain scans, etc) then you are invalidating pretty much the entirety of modern psychology; according to you, mental states can't be proven to exist.

Location hidden

#655185 Aug 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorcery is very dangerous. It is a desire to shortcut the natural state of affairs of the whole to satisfy one's personal desires. A power and control thing. The attempted manipulation of those unseen forces just leaves holes within the initiator to be filled by things they have no control over. They become tools. That sort of belief arises from the assumption they are separate somehow from that which gave them life and consciousness in the first place. They have a sense of power, but don't realize there is a gas tank attached.
It is not smart to try second guessing nature if you have the power to influence it. It will bite you in the ass.
Or something like that.
lol

Location hidden

#655186 Aug 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Take a moment to reflect, would you?
Your original point was that since there are Biblical references to real geographical and historical data, the Bible must therefore be factual. That was the bone of contention here.
And yet, we have Dracula in London. A real place - is that therefore also factual?
Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley's novel also metioned real, true, places. Does that make Frankenstein's monster historical fact?
It's different!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655187 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know what ":p" means and i'm disapointed that you're fratanizing with peeps against me:(
Don't go there Mr. Flirts With Witch Wannabees.

Location hidden

#655188 Aug 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his respect and understanding for difference versus your intolerance of and inability to accept difference.
"Persecution points?"

Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liam 600,153
_____ ANTICHRIST on world stage _____ 8 min GlobalReport 1
The Christian Atheist debate 12 min Lbj 2,061
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min NEWS-FLASH 177,616
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 59 min -Stray Dog 6,551
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 272,432
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr New Jersey Devil 3,111
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) Sun Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web