“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#655098 Aug 23, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
Eternal salvation is a silly myth created to control retarded and revolting rednecks like you. The real question is whether you'll ever regret having wasted your absolutely worthless life as an ignorant and bigoted slave to unconscionable Dark Ages dogma, boy.
This one's for all go-to-hell Christian retards...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uXw4Is0H9JcXX
you must have a toy chemistry set too - LOL!
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655099 Aug 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
pseudo rev, you lie. God lives in the heart of millions. Prove he does not or you are a perfidious rebel.
The Truth is Known...

There's no disputing that death-denying cowards like you desperately want to believe their imaginary friend is real, but your personal delusions are proof of mental illness and nothing more. It's not the role of science to disprove the existence of mythical characters.

Religious Psychosis & Mental Illness...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655100 Aug 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Sitting butassnekkid on a branch for a month, mayhap?
Try meditation after a lobster tail dinner and maybe your spawn will grow delicious tail.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#655101 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
so the Smithsonian is all faked and all the evidence amounts to nothing...thanks for sharing your bowel movements with us waaasssuuupturd.....
not to mention all the museums world wide that have fossil records and missing links on display, years of study and work by paleontologists..... and you have your stupidity on display.....bwhahhahahhahahaha hah
NEWS FLASH - you can't produce evidence using toy chemistry sets! LOL!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#655102 Aug 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
We Pagans wouldn't have you.
<quoted text>
I never made any such claim, you lying sack. I've claimed the exact OPPOSITE by saying that the problem with your religion is that will accept anyone--especially people like you, Hitler, and Ariel Castro.
We Pagans have much higher standards.
hey hon, i know this has already been brought up, but did you see this in the news:

son raises father from the dead:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/ohio-m...

and you were mocking me because i said that it happens more than you think....:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#655103 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
We Pagans wouldn't have you.
<quoted text>
I never made any such claim, you lying sack. I've claimed the exact OPPOSITE by saying that the problem with your religion is that will accept anyone--especially people like you, Hitler, and Ariel Castro.
We Pagans have much higher standards.
sure - the "higher standards" are; warlocks must be well hung and witches must have firm breasts and weigh less than 2 bills;)

Location hidden

#655104 Aug 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the Babel Fish. Never the Babel Fish !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p5mWQFGF7w8XX
I prefer my fish legless.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegaller...

The blob has more personality.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#655105 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
What do *you* know of objective anthropological observations? You are 99.5% religitard idiot and 5% moron.
<quoted text>
Which isn't worth the construction paper you printed it on with your red crayon. I've seen degrees on the backs of cereal boxes that are more valid than yours.
<quoted text>
Your class of one. Big fuckin' whoop.
<quoted text>
"Varmints?" Certainly not me; I'm a veterinary technician. You don't know what that is, do you? And, unlike you, I don't steal from my boss, either.
<quoted text>
What I see, cock sucker, is that you're a lying christian sack. And cleaning cages at work is just a part of the job, which really *does* make me think of you, you piece of shit.
As a christian, you actually do think you're hurting me; you desperately *want* to hurt me, you've *got* to try, but you can't. You proved to me once again what a hate-filled christian you are.
How many children have you molested this week, Ariel?
LOL - what a spaz!!!

you have NEVER lightened up on me and most all of my messages to you are chill:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#655106 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Boobsalot boobsalot!!
Y'know who waaasssuuup kinda reminds me of? Peter MacNicol's character in "Ghostbusters II."
<quoted text>
You mean John "The Wad" Holmes? You already remind me of him; he died of AIDS. That would suit you.
LOL and btw....i'm sorry for the 'varmint clean-up' joke.

i know that you do good with animals:-)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#655107 Aug 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer my fish legless.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegaller...
The blob has more personality.
Waaasssuuuppp, why the long face?
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655108 Aug 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Rational adults might not, but you do.
The Truth is Known...

Rational adults understand that there's no life after death and the threat of eternal damnation for not being a slave to religious dogma is an empty threat.

Listen very closely to this educational ten minute video...

Location hidden

#655109 Aug 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten us. Just when did anybody go and look for a black hole?
You better have a lot of flyer miles saved up.

http://news.discovery.com/space/astronomy/bla...

I'll be waiting on these guys results.

Location hidden

#655110 Aug 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaasssuuuppp, why the long face?
:p
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655111 Aug 23, 2013
Forum wrote:
They should burn it down.
The Truth is Known...

All brainwashing institutions that create cults of ignorant, bigoted and potentially dangerous godbots like you should be burned down.

Location hidden

#655112 Aug 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
those who find the god of christianity employ the tools of ignorance, fear, xenophobia, paranoia and hate
So what's your excuse?

Location hidden

#655113 Aug 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. I already have one
Om nom nom nom...

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/49f8e7c8c...

...nom nom nom.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#655115 Aug 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
So, ah, we cannot call you Gramps?
Under NO circumstances.
Unless you want me to take you kayaking. In the Everglades.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#655116 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic is impeccable! You make a excellent point. If the Bible is to be accepted as reliable because it mentions, occasionally, a real place, then is any book that mentions a real place, like Dracula in London proof of the existence of Dracula. No of course not.
However that is way beyond the comprehension and honesty of The Riverside Con-artist. He will lie right in your face, he is pathetic and dishonest.
The unscientific aspect of biblical teachings is also shown in the fact that many mythological creatures are spoken of as if they were, in fact, real. The manner in which they are described and the context within which this occurs show biblical writers felt they actually existed. Some of the prominent examples are:
cockatrices (Jer. 8:17, Isa. 11:8 59:5),
unicorns (Deut. 33:17, Psalms 22:21. 29:6, Job 39:9-10),
satyrs (Isa. 34:14, 13:21)
fiery serpents (Num. 21:6),
and flying serpents (Isa. 14:29, 30:6).
Does the Riverside Con-artist believe Satyrs are actual real creatures because the book about them contains the name of a city that actually exists, like Dracula in the city of London?
With The Riverside Con-artist is is always a guess as to what he believes; today he believes one thing and tomorrow another.
On Monday he believes Noah was a drunk [Genesis 9:21 (Noah "drank of the wine, and was drunken")]
But on Tuesday he believes Noah was perfect [Genesis 6:9 ("Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations")].
Perhaps Noah was the perfect drunk?
Riverside has occasional moments of lucidity. I've not entirely given him up.

Every time I've tried this in the past, I've been burned. But I do keep trying.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#655117 Aug 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I asked you "why are you lying about your profession?"
and you write me this bs. You are a liar, plain and simple.
Thank you for lying to me. You constantly teach me how immoral and worthless your religion is.
On the other hand, Al Garcia teaches me how upstanding and fulfilling his religion is. If I was going to pick one, and I most certainly am not, I would have a much longer discussion with him, and not you, because he is honest.
If you need to lie, you have already lost.
just when i was starting to think that Al could be a brother, you go and take away his persecution points!

gt busy drawing some heat, Al, or i'm gonna question why these folks hate me & Jesus but like you....

Westcliffe, CO

#655118 Aug 23, 2013
tap..tap..tap..tap

REVEREND ALAN!

I hate to rush you, but you may be keeping the fate of civilization waiting while you are piddling around.

Earlier I asked:
"Hey, Rev, I need some of your enlightenment. You know the Bible so much better than me. I've never read too much of it.

I'm curious about something. Where in the Bible does it say Jesus really gives a shit whether you believe in him or not? Something where he pleads and wrings his hands in hopes you will accept what he says, and despairs if you don't?"

Your learned response was:

"JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me." "

and:

"Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me for the verse. Maybe you should be careful what you ask for since, at least this time, you got it.
And let me remind you that my "shit" is Bible quotes.
"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26:29) and
"I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend...." (Jer. 19:9) and
"I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine" (Isa. 49:26 RSV) and
"Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you, and sons shall eat their fathers...." (Ezek. 5:10).
Hungry Dave?"

You don't seem to understand. Why the delay?

You have provided authorization for the destruction of Topix atheists, among others, without guilt or sin by the authority of Jesus. That means 2 billion people can tap dance on your head with no fear of displeasing their deity. The only inhibition would be your politically correct belief they shouldn't. Which could, and would, likely be totally ignored.

With your wealth of knowledge of the Bible you surely know where Jesus expressed angst over your believing or not believing. Such could be very important to you, and others.

Where is it?

Now, you have got on here and declared war on Christianity and all of its adherents, and even those just sympathetic to it.

You have enlightened the adherents to the truth. All by yourself.

This may be your hour to shine. This may be your sole reason for existence. With your knowledge you do realize you may be the one to make or break the civilization you know?

Where is it?

BTW, that first was Jesus, the rest were OT. That authorizes Jews and Muslims to dance also. You have 4 or 5 billion people that have no obligation to love you, or think you have the right to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 586,350
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min ChristineM 442,992
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min AntiqueAnnie 611,965
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min WildWeirdWillie 176,586
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ricky F 53,345
Seized Assets Auctioneers Biography 1 hr Seized Assets Auc... 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 270,848
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Tony17 99,364
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Neelakaran 6,452
More from around the web