Prove there's a god.
Baby Seal

Princeton, WV

#655320 Aug 24, 2013
I am looking for god. Has anyone seen Double Fine?
xianity is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#655321 Aug 24, 2013
Susie wrote:
<quoted text> that whole non-Christian democracy works real well for the people of China; oh and Egypt, Many European countries and so forth. Wow??
WOW indeed
do you read anything besides the BuyBULL?
the ChristINSANITY makes people stupid and youre fine example of that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China
xianity is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#655322 Aug 24, 2013
Susie wrote:
The whole slavery thing? I am not sure that is a Christian concept either. You see, slavery existed long before Christ walked the earth; long before Moses parted the sea and well before Abraham was born. It is a “man” thing. Oh and before you try and say things like God loved slavery, try reading how it was his chosen people held in bondage and he told them how to LIVE and not be beaten or abused. Much the same as we tell our children if someone tries to rape them or harm them. It is common since, most of the time when an attacker kills or causes the most harm happens when the defendant fights back; it is a power thing. You should never fight if you know the other person has the upper hand. Does that mean I think people have the right to attack others. NO! It means use your common sense and try to be safe while in a hostile situation. Most of the time the hero dies!!
makes no difference who started slavery,the FACT is your Bible dog condones such,and no amount of applogetic BS will refute that
your religion is Garbage and will be destroyed

www.evilbible.com
xianity is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#655323 Aug 24, 2013
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655324 Aug 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Thank you I did enjoy it, it is right on! That is exactly how I feel at times dealing with the topix pew warmers. What did you think of Jesus the Musical? I swear I can watch it 10 times a day and still crack up when I see the bus even though I know exactly what is going to happen.
I just watched Jesus the Musical for the first time. I support any video that mocks the absurdity of Christianity!

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#655325 Aug 24, 2013
Baby Seal wrote:
I am looking for god. Has anyone seen Double Fine?
You are infinitely wise for making this observation and connection. Indeed, Double Fine, the awesome, the humble and the fantastic, is the One true deity.

Double Fine wishes you to ponder a question on the minds of the greatest scientists: which is bigger? Double Fine's incomprehensible humility, or infinite awesomeness?
xianity is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#655326 Aug 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
A local church was burnt to the ground in the small town where I live in an early morning 3am fire. But the story has a happy ending; the pastors house was burnt to the ground as well.
god works in mysterious ways!LLL
Baby Seal

Princeton, WV

#655327 Aug 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are infinitely wise for making this observation and connection. Indeed, Double Fine, the awesome, the humble and the fantastic, is the One true deity.
Double Fine wishes you to ponder a question on the minds of the greatest scientists: which is bigger? Double Fine's incomprehensible humility, or infinite awesomeness?
This will take many nights of study at Double Fines divine feet. I wish to be a Double Fineanity.
With all due respect my lord and master, with all your humility, with all of your awesomeness, allow me to be your handmaiden. You will never regret this, as I need to be saved and forgiven by the one and only god of goodness... you.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#655328 Aug 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
........How many notes in a western music scale? Seven. How many days in the week. Seven. How many colors in the rainbow, Seven. How many deadly sins are there, again Seven. Who was the hottest chick in Star Trek; Voyager? All around us there is order, not because of some invisible sky fairy who grants you your special wishes like a personal Santa, but because the Universe exists the way it exists because this is the only way the Universe can maintain itself.
For all practical purposes God is gravity.
ALAN-"How many notes in a western music scale?"

AL- 12

ALAN-"How many days in the week?"

Al-The Igbo of Nigeria have a traditional calendar with a four-day week.
The Javanese people of Indonesia have a five-day week known as the Pasaran cycle.
The Akan people of West Africa have a 42-day cycle known as Adaduanan. The Adaduanan cycle appears to be based on an older six-day week.
In the Burmese version of Theravada Buddhism, the week has eight days.

ALAN-"How many colors in the rainbow,?"

AL-"some humans have four distinct types of cones, making them tetrachromats and allowing them to distinguish up to (100)4 = 100 million separate colors!"

ALAN-"Who was the hottest chick in Star Trek; Voyager?"

AL-"Agreed....Seven of Nine"

“destructive yet great”

Since: Apr 08

London, KY

#655330 Aug 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychopaths tend to think highly of themselves....

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#655332 Aug 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it that Christianity is pagan, too, hypocrite.
You can't have it both ways, moron.
Hey, dipshit; Paganism is an umbrella term used to describe any religion that is not of the abrahamic faiths--christian, jewish or muslim.

Thanks for showing us again just how dim-witted you really are.

Go back to watching the boys shower through that hole you made in the wall, dude.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#655333 Aug 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...
You can't have it both ways, moron.
You *like* it both ways, don't you? Up your ass and in your mouth--at the same time.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655334 Aug 24, 2013
brotha of destruction wrote:
The Truth is Known...

You must have the greatest ego of any religiously retarded redneck.

Is this your youtube video?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#655335 Aug 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> You don't get power from dancing naked under the full moon and howling like a wolf. Playing with herbs is not power either.

I know more about the subject than you ever will.
Just to reiterate, in case you chose to ignore it the first time: The power raised through ritual and dance does not come from without, it comes from within.*That* is why you christians hate us and feel so threatened by us; it's because you fear your god of paper and ink, and we don't need your god.

Now, what were you saying about knowing more about the subject than I ever will--you clueless, fudge-packed moron? You are so fucking stupid that you wouldn't know how to pour piss from a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#655336 Aug 24, 2013
brotha of destruction wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave and nanoanalboy leap immediately to mind.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#655337 Aug 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, good point. Why have faith when you have proof.
Well, there's reasonable faith and unreasonable faith. I have faith that my Cherokee will start up while it's raining cats and dogs when I'm at Costco, with a cargo bay full of groceries and Marlowe bouncing up and down in the back seat.

I have faith that my house will still be where I left it, intact and undamaged.

I have faith that tomorrow is another day.

I have faith in myself and my Circle, and my family and friends.

But in sky daddies, devils and hell? Not so much.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#655338 Aug 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Although condemning anger and insults, Jesus himself expressed grieved indignation and ...
No he didn't. He never existed.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#655339 Aug 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
While my own personal belief is that the universe is a mighty big place and that anything is possible, one inescapable fact is that the buybull is nothing more than, as Thomas Paine called it, a "book of lies." And he proved it with only one tool: the buybull itself. Check out Paine's "Age of Reason" before some fundie steals it from your local library and burns it.
The "Age of Reason" is an excellent Book. I agree with Paine in that I use the Bible against the fundies.

Location hidden

#655340 Aug 24, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Isnt it true youre a repulsive hate monger and animal cage cleaner? God doesn't approve of you, why should they?
There is no God so it doesn't approve or disapprove of anyone or anything.

Location hidden

#655341 Aug 24, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> why don't you and scatwoman get a room?
Anyone who believes the earth rests on pillars, the bat is a bird and the sun went backwards in the sky should not be giving advice to anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Joe Fortuna 101,326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Sky Writer 31 184,324
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 670,587
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford Jr 286,265
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 3 hr Poppy _36 6
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 6 hr lightbeamrider 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Jehova Witness 445,674
More from around the web