Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#655383 Aug 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
All of these Topix atheists who believe man evolved from lower forms. I want them to try something. Just for a month.
Get totally naked and run loose in the wild. Chase your rabbits through the brush. Live wild naked. Then come back and let us know the chances of passing on your genes are living like that.
Only if you, as a true believer in jesusgod and magical sky daddies, will try something for a month. Cut off your right arm, and pray for jesus to grow you a new one. Your faith is your strength, so don't bother with a tourniquet.

Once again a religitard shows that he knows **nothing** of evolution,**nothing** of nature.

In your magical "Poof! Goddiditt!!" world, you always expect instant results, even though evolution has been explained to you hundreds of times that in most life forms, growing in complexity, it is a slow, gradual process over hundreds and thousands of generations.

You are not qualified to offer any of your baseless, uninformed opinions on evolution. So shut up.

I understand your need for instant gratification, though, Dave; so here's some KY and a blow-up doll.

Oh, wait; you already have those.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#655384 Aug 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You must be hearing things. Maybe you should cut back on the mole sauce.
:D

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#655385 Aug 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Clown-O!
Good to see you!
Kaitlyn went out with your brother? Hey, he was a stand up guy. Maybe you must go ask your old pal Goober for some seduction tips?
Hey Double! who you gonna trust now days?

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655386 Aug 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
(Thats a hell of a visual Dave) Flapping Richards and snatching sand.... Errr..... I think I got it wrong here somewhere.... I'll get back to you....
Sex on the beach above high tide with loose sand, wind, sandspurs, and bugs. And no towels. And no rinsing off in the surf.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655387 Aug 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
:D
:)
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#655388 Aug 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You *like* it both ways, don't you? Up your ass and in your mouth--at the same time.
Scatwoman, do you have a problem with women? Men are repulsed by you aren't they?
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#655389 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah well. Most people don't listen to a damn thing I say.
, Ya think? About those douchenozzles,

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#655391 Aug 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex on the beach above high tide with loose sand, wind, sandspurs, and bugs. And no towels. And no rinsing off in the surf.
Ugh, sand burn...

Lamar, CO

#655392 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to just mouth words to hearing impaired people just to watch them fiddle with the hearing aid.
That was when I was mean. I'm not mean anymore.
I'm really quite cuddly.
I'm sorry, I had my head turned the wrong way.

What did you say, again, please?

Lamar, CO

#655393 Aug 24, 2013
Looks like one of those Saturday night orgies we use to have on here is brewing. :-)

Lamar, CO

#655394 Aug 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh, sand burn...
Sticky sand. 27/7/365.25/30.

And hair. Sticky hair and sand.

Lamar, CO

#655395 Aug 24, 2013
Oops. that was 24/7/365.25/30

Lamar, CO

#655396 Aug 24, 2013
Our ancestors must have had VERY strong sex drives.

Lamar, CO

#655397 Aug 24, 2013
When the ambient temperature drops below 76-77 the body starts losing heat. You enter the hypothermia zone. You are losing more heat than you generate. This is why you have to be in a pretty warm room to sleep without cover. Your heat generation drops from inactivity. Over time this lowers your immunity and repair functions, and mental functions. It is just a matter of time unless you can raise the temp around your body. It weakens your body and leads to diseases and debilitation. Not a good evolutionary thingy to occur.

So, for modern man to develop without clothes, it had to be nice and warm, or he had to stay in closed places huddled up and jump outside to get something to eat real quick. He could not have developed in moderate climates without clothes.

The mosquito and most other pests were here before man. Nice naked man must have been a real treat and feast.

It is very easy for evolutionists to say Oh, they just adapted this and that like it was nothing. I would love to see a very concise explanation of how they made that transition to full frontal nudity with all of those hazards about. Granted, I have seen very fast evolutionary changes. In my younger days women had pubic hair, now they don't. But I suspect that is not in the gene pool as a dominant trait just yet.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#655398 Aug 24, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Scatwoman, do you have a problem with women?
He's not a woman. At best, he's in-between, what with the hormone injections and all.
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Men are repulsed by you aren't they?
Nope!:) I'm betting that even vermin are repulsed by you, though.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#655399 Aug 24, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>, Ya think? About those douchenozzles,
Wow. Score another point for jesus--he'd be sooooooo proud!! Thanks for showing us your "moral superiority!"
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#655400 Aug 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Much brighter people than you believe that Jesus walked the Earth.
The Truth is Known...

Albert Einstein wasn't infallible, but he wasn't insufferable like you. It's historical fact that the biblical Jesus was an amalgamated myth.

This video was especially uploaded for you...

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#655401 Aug 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I had my head turned the wrong way.
Did it get stuck in your Underoos again?

I love this game.

Lamar, CO

#655402 Aug 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it get stuck in your Underoos again?
I love this game.
:-)

I'll give you that one. I love to see young women happy because of something I did with them.

BTW, I go commando. But not totally naked outside.

Location hidden

#655403 Aug 24, 2013
To claim certainty of a creator's inexistence is the epitome of presumptuous arrogance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Rednek 51,537
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 693,132
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 32 min __The Clown Master__ 2,468
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr 2018 Exclusive 619,863
__TRUMP Creating Worst Harm to ISRAEL__ 5 hr 2018 News 1
Missing Teen - Brittany Crenshaw (Aug '12) 9 hr Denise moody 24
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 12 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web