Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655158 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
aren't you going to feel intense eternal regret for nit-picking minute points of ancient writings that you couldn't understand when you come face to Face with the BIG picture that so stubbornly and ignorantly rejected!
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. And you didn't answer the question:...
He doesn't believe in giving answers; he just demands them.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655159 Aug 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hurry back.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Riverside will get hit by a train and never come back.
Don't tease me like that!

:)

I'm hoping he gets run over by a church bus.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655160 Aug 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's talking; a moron who's been here since the first day Topix hit the web.
I'm looking, I'm looking. Moron.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655161 Aug 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Rev, I need some of your enlightenment. You know the Bible so much better than me. I've never read too much of it.
I'm curious about something. Where in the Bible does it say Jesus really gives a shit whether you believe in him or not? Something where he pleads and wrings his hands in hopes you will accept what he says, and despairs if you don't?
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."
This is *so* worth re-posting!

ZING!!!

Dave, you really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? You pretentious fartbag.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#655163 Aug 23, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread would finally be laid to rest, but the Christian fundies would still consider their personal delusions as proof.
Why so much fear of the Bible and Christians? This Forum is not about Christians but yet that is who you seem to fear everyday. Why you so scared bro?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655164 Aug 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>...Like the kingdom in the story our world is in a state of civil war. Some people are loyal to God, their king in Heaven; while others refuse to acknowledge his Lordship. Even among God's servants, people can be found who act more like enemies than loyal subjects. One day the Lord will return to put an end to the civil war by destroying his enemies and recreating the earth.
Proof that you're a Taliban christian.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655165 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
We Pagans wouldn't have you.
<quoted text>
I never made any such claim, you lying sack. I've claimed the exact OPPOSITE by saying that the problem with your religion is that will accept anyone--especially people like you, Hitler, and Ariel Castro.
We Pagans have much higher standards.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it that Christianity is pagan, too, hypocrite.
You can't have it both ways, moron.
Hey, bitchboy; it's said that christianity has *its roots* in Paganism, and that much is true; jesus is a rip-off of older pagan beliefs. But from that point on, it fell away from the Old Ways and became something different, hypocritical and obscene. I've shown that repeatedly, and asswipe christian fucktards like you deny it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655166 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You also think your shit doesn't stink.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Still talkin' like a man, I see. A crude man.
Still trying to define people by sex, are you? That makes you a sexist. No big surprise there.

As I've pointed out before, you obviously have never heard the kind of language that goes on inside of a women's locker room because men aren't allowed in them. Added with the fact that you're a clueless sack of shit, that makes you a typical fundie.

You still doin' the hormone injection thing to become a woman?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655167 Aug 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, like those morons who won the lottery and were broke a year later. That news cracked me up.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolishness and stupidity cracks you up? Let me tell you about the Bible.
YEAH!! Woo-hoo!!!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655168 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep; I'm real.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Nah. If you had power you would have already used against somebody here.
I thought about turning you into a steaming pile of pig shit, but someone beat me to it.

I don't need to do any magic concerning you; people like you are your own worst enemies.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Yer just another delusional person who calls themselves a witch for attention.
You're just delusional. Period.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> I went to school with goth idiots like you who had no connection to any force either, just lame claims. You are just as pathetic as they were.
Why should I give two shits and a piss about your worthless, baseless, uninformed opinions of me or of anything else? You're a nameless, faceless internet troll who has no life but Topix, and you use it only to spew hatred. Your own karma is taking care of you.

Do you really like the feel of that condom hanging out of your ass? Is that why you won't pull it out? Or does it keep your brains from leaking out and running down your legs?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655169 Aug 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You mock her for not being able to produce nature defying phenomena, i.e magic, but you chastise us for mocking you because your god cannot donthe same?
Double standard, RR
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving once again that you know NOTHING about witchcraft. We don't defy Nature, we work with it. We try to lear her secrets. Herbalists were the first pharmacists.
Read a book on the subject, why don't you? And not one of your goddamned christian pamphlets, I'm talking about a BOOK on the subject. I'd suggest the Farrars or Ray Buckland.
But then, if you were educated on the subject you wouldn't have anything to yammer about.
Idiot.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get power from dancing naked under the full moon and howling like a wolf.
But it sure is fun! It's something that *you'll* never get to do.

Besides, we don't "get" power, we raise it. It comes from within; and that is something that you will never understand.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Playing with herbs is not power either.
I repeat: Herbalists were the first pharmacists. Digitalis was discovered by an herbalist in the foxglove plant.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I know more about the subject than you ever will.
You are a cretinous and hateful little bitchboy, sitting in a highchair and mashing your creamed peas into your hair in a play for attention. I hope you fall out and break your neck.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655170 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Explain that condom hanging out of yours.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Quit fantasizing about my butt, you perv.
I repeat: Explain that condom hanging out of yours.

Is it your dad's?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655171 Aug 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody "demands" that you have the same ideology as them. Nobody cares what you believe or don't believe. They simply find your pompous, know-it-all attitude repulsive.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding: 12
Nano: 4
Nano, you suck at this game.
Nanyanalboy will, if given half a chance, suck the shine right off a trailer hitch.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655172 Aug 23, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin, I know you care about Naon, because she is a person, but I don't think she can medically perform the procedure you would recommend of her.
I think she requires professional help - we're talking way past the short intestines at this point.
Maybe it should be left there to keep his/her/its brains from sliding out.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655173 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you must have a toy chemistry set too - LOL!
All you have is a hollowed-out buybull that contains a can of lighter fluid and a book of matches.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655174 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
so the Smithsonian is all faked and all the evidence amounts to nothing...thanks for sharing your bowel movements with us waaasssuuupturd.....
not to mention all the museums world wide that have fossil records and missing links on display, years of study and work by paleontologists..... and you have your stupidity on display.....bwhahhahahhahahaha hah
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH - you can't produce evidence using toy chemistry sets! LOL!
Your brain has wandered totally off the rez.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655175 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I never made any such claim, you lying sack. I've claimed the exact OPPOSITE by saying that the problem with your religion is that will accept anyone--especially people like you, Hitler, and Ariel Castro.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hon,
Hey asshole,
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i know this has already been brought up, but did you see this in the news:
son raises father from the dead:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/ohio-m...
No he didn't. The father wasn't dead.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> and you were mocking me because i said that it happens more than you think....:-)
And I still mock you, because it doesn't happen.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655176 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure - the "higher standards" are; warlocks
"Warlock" means "oath-breaker." Also known as "liar."

We don't have warlocks, you do.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#655177 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just when i was starting to think that Al could be a brother, you go and take away his persecution points!
gt busy drawing some heat, Al, or i'm gonna question why these folks hate me & Jesus but like you....
It's his respect and understanding for difference versus your intolerance of and inability to accept difference.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#655178 Aug 23, 2013
What I see, cock sucker, is that you're a lying christian sack. And cleaning cages at work is just a part of the job, which really *does* make me think of you, you piece of shit.
As a christian, you actually do think you're hurting me; you desperately *want* to hurt me, you've *got* to try, but you can't. You proved to me once again what a hate-filled christian you are.
How many children have you molested this week, Ariel?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - what a spaz!!!
you have NEVER lightened up on me and most all of my messages to you are chill:-(
You are the one who attempts to degrade me because I'm a veterinary technician, while you elevate yourself for being a hypocritical cock-sucking christian who breaks all of his own "savior's" commandments on an hourly basis.

You are a filthy piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Toby 70,076
bored 3 min hotasianpussy 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min RoSesz 658,392
hello guys 15 min hotasianpussy 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Internet Reality 45,572
Why are Mexicans trash? (Apr '10) 24 min El Chapo 142
gay sex (Jul '15) 52 min raju 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Brian_G 282,869
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 4,931
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 6 hr Raspberry2129 87
More from around the web