Not the same thing.
Yep; I'm real.

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#654954 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think it was garbage, I thought it was a good rebuttal or response.
You also think your shit doesn't stink.

#654955 Aug 22, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
He demands we all have his preposterous and disgusting religion. Blach!
If he wants to call me the antichrist, I'll accept that deification.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody "demands" that you have the same ideology as them. Nobody cares what you believe or don't believe.
You internet christurds sure do.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They simply find your pompous, know-it-all attitude repulsive.
You just described christianity.

And pull that condom out of your ass.

#654956 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Crayons.
I got crayons.
Not if you keep eating them like that.

#654957 Aug 22, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You mock her for not being able to produce nature defying phenomena, i.e magic, but you chastise us for mocking you because your god cannot donthe same?
Double standard, RR
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Whose to say that what appears as paranormal to our limited senses is actually "defying nature" in any way?
Thanks for proving once again that you know NOTHING about witchcraft. We don't defy Nature, we work with it. We try to lear her secrets. Herbalists were the first pharmacists.

Read a book on the subject, why don't you? And not one of your goddamned christian pamphlets, I'm talking about a BOOK on the subject. I'd suggest the Farrars or Ray Buckland.

But then, if you were educated on the subject you wouldn't have anything to yammer about.

Idiot.

#654958 Aug 22, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorcery is very dangerous. It is a desire to shortcut the natural state of affairs of the whole to satisfy one's personal desires. A power and control thing.
Naw, that's just you.

#654959 Aug 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rooster raising maybe.
BTW, congratulations on your upcoming granpa status!
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>:-D
Thanks. I will be addressed as "Revered Elder".
Congratulations, Mac!

*OO*-RAH!!

#654960 Aug 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Now explain the massive cushion duct taped to Kaitlyn's butt.
Explain that condom hanging out of yours.

#654961 Aug 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Take a moment to reflect, would you?
Your original point was that since there are Biblical references to real geographical and historical data, the Bible must therefore be factual. That was the bone of contention here.
And yet, we have Dracula in London. A real place - is that therefore also factual?
Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley's novel also metioned real, true, places. Does that make Frankenstein's monster historical fact?
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative. Dracula and Frankenstein are obvious and admitted works of fiction.
There, I reflected.
Jesus, jehova, noah, adam & eve, cain & abel are also obviously fictional characters.

Geez, you're dense.

#654962 Aug 22, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you can't prove there is a God is because there isn't one.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're doing a better job at proving there is a God than i could ever do!
How so?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>why are you so mad at Him; what are you blaming Him for?
He can't be mad at something that doesn't exist; *you* are the one who's mad because you keep getting shot down.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>if your dad confessed Christ but was a real prick to you, it wasn't God's fault.....
No, he'd just be a hypocritical christian like you.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654963 Aug 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
We understand your hatred for Nature and evolution; look what they did to you.
That's a funny line. I'm going to have to steal it and claim it as my own!

#654964 Aug 22, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
Evolution is scientific fact. Creationism isn't science. You're one of the most ignorant and bigoted rednecks to ever post in this forum and should be totally ashamed of yourself for making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum, boy.
Are you a retarded Christian?
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - typical gullible so-called 'science' asskisser: "evolution is a fact because we say so and we're very very smart and have a toy chemistry set!"
"God is real because we say so, and because we have a magic book that says so and we're very smart and spiritual!"

Evolution has been proven, shitferbrains. Deal with it.

#654965 Aug 22, 2013
woods959 wrote:
there is no god, there is no life after death - people, get a grip!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
put up or shut up! NEXT......
Back at you, stronzo.

#654966 Aug 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - typical gullible so-called 'science' asskisser: "evolution is a fact because we say so and we're very very smart and have a toy chemistry set!"
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
so the Smithsonian is all faked and all the evidence amounts to nothing...thanks for sharing your bowel movements with us waaasssuuupturd.....
not to mention all the museums world wide that have fossil records and missing links on display, years of study and work by paleontologists..... and you have your stupidity on display.....bwhahhahahhahahaha hah
Definitely worth a repost!! LMAO!!!!!

I'm stealing that "thanks for sharing your bowel movements with us" line!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

#654967 Aug 22, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever get a boat stuck on a sandbar you didn't see?
The Ark beached on Mt Arart (sort of like very big sandbar Alan on the 7th month and it took till the 10th month for the waters to finally recede until the mountain(s) were fully visible.
And everyone who has gone to find that ark has come up empty-handed. Sorry, amigo, but that's a fact.

#654968 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, dude.
I'm sick of Topix.
Tide suggested a break and I'm gonna take his advice.
See ya Monday.
Don't hurry back.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#654969 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Naw, that's just you.
:-)

You want a piece of me, little one?

Your store bought Strega is not the real thing. It is for little girls who like to have parties and play act bad girls. They can send themselves to la la land, but they they are too innocent for serious repercussions. They usually wind up saying rosaries in their later years. You will, too.

Enjoy your little dildo rides while typing those posts. A girl has to do what a girl has to do to get some relief. God understands that.

I'm not getting into the exchanges with you anymore. It just feeds your issues. I actually think a lot of your potential, but it is just creating sparks now, and not put to constructive purposes. Just so you know when I ignore you. I don't need to reply, you have an extensive history on here that I will let speak for itself. Whatever you write fades into the distance quickly on this forum.

Plus the sexy witch bad girl pose to gain allies in your rants kind of burned itself out. And your ass is probably double the size it was. More to show, less that you want to.

<SMOOCH>

Oh, a list of famous pagans. Don't know how they left out Attila.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pagans

Westcliffe, CO

#654970 Aug 22, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/22/opinion/bergen-...

Hmmm..

I wonder if those Muslim extremists read these Topix atheist forums?

Sometimes I wonder if they ARE the Topix atheists.

#654972 Aug 22, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text> ...(edited out the crap...)
I'm not getting into the exchanges with you anymore.
Because you keep losing.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, a list of famous pagans. Don't know how they left out Attila.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pagans
Because he didn't compare to these famous Pagans: Aristotle, Socrates, Plato, Axiothea of Phlius (a woman; *that* should piss you off!!), Hermodorus, Titus Albucius, Lao Tzu, Wen Tzu, Confucius, the Gautama Buddha, Dong Zhongshu, Mencius (he was an idealist who proposed that mankind is innately benevolent; but then, he never met you), Zengzi....and I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

Hey, while your sucking on things, put down that cigarette and suck on this little tidbit: America is a *REPUBLIC,* so that means it was originally founed on Greco-Roman *PAGAN* values.

Okay, go back to sucking on your stick.

Westcliffe, CO

#654973 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Because you keep losing.
<quoted text>
Because he didn't compare to these famous Pagans: Aristotle, Socrates, Plato, Axiothea of Phlius (a woman; *that* should piss you off!!), Hermodorus, Titus Albucius, Lao Tzu, Wen Tzu, Confucius, the Gautama Buddha, Dong Zhongshu, Mencius (he was an idealist who proposed that mankind is innately benevolent; but then, he never met you), Zengzi....and I haven't even scratched the surface yet.
Hey, while your sucking on things, put down that cigarette and suck on this little tidbit: America is a *REPUBLIC,* so that means it was originally founed on Greco-Roman *PAGAN* values.
Okay, go back to sucking on your stick.
There are beliefs it was Iroquois Confederacy, not Greco-Roman. Probably both and parts of others that led to the republic.

It was not the Greco-Roman that keeps you from getting burned today, as if anyone takes modern witchcraft seriously. BTW, ancient Romans weren't too tolerant of witches. No one ever trusted them, and they were persecuted most places in the ancient past at one time or another. The Christian culture that wrote the Constitution protected them. Legally, anyhow. Imagine that.

Neo-paganism is a fad for the disaffected. There is just flat no way they share the original religion's true beliefs. A movement built on reading books and romanticized imagination with minds that grew up as ethnic Christians if not actual members of a church. That's just the way it is. Change the present because the old is long, long gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Insults Are Easier 272,885
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min curtjester1 41,145
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 1 min Rohot 11
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 min Ruby88 53,491
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 min ashokS 574
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? (Nov '14) 18 min sanjay 4
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 1 hr Margret 49
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr June VanDerMark 603,253
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 8,061
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
More from around the web