Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#655030 Aug 23, 2013
THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL' ORDERS KILLING:

"ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put 10,000 to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword" (Lev. 26:7-8).

"the Lord said to Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel. And Moses said to the judges of Israel. Slay every one his men that were joined to Baal" (Num. 25:4-5).

"Vex the Midianites and smite them" (Num. 25:17).

"But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breathes. But thou shalt utterly destroy them...as the Lord thy God has commanded thee" (Deut. 20:16-17).

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills...he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded" (Joshua 10:40).

"As I listened, god said to the others,'Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children...." (Ezek. 9:5-6).

"And the Lord sent you on a mission, saying 'Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.'" (1 Sam. 15:18).

"Attack the land of Merathaim and those who live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy them' declares the Lord. Do everything I have commanded you" (Jer. 50:21).

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Location hidden

#655031 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
put up or shut up! NEXT......
Where did you prove God exists?
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#655032 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not prove your BibleGod exists because it does not exist.
pseudo rev, you lie. God lives in the heart of millions. Prove he does not or you are a perfidious rebel.
followerofSatan

Dallas, TX

#655033 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Troth Whitewater has clearly demonstrated, indeed, proved beyond any shadow of a doubt, that he/she/it is both a retard and just plain stupid.
I doubt he/she/it realizes that when he posts his stupid nonsense that he makes not only himself look stupid but all of the Christ-insanity in the world.
If there was a God would it really only select the retards to know about it? But what is most sad in all of this is how the retards believe they are as smart as normal people are.
not to mention it is a sad commentary on the educational system in our country that they release idiots like that into society....

Location hidden

#655034 Aug 23, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
god could be proven but only if it existed,
do you think these kristains will ever get it..LLL
I believe the KKKristias know their Christ-insanity is bogus, but they have believed there is a God for so long they have fallen under the law of often repeated acts and are no longer capable of thinking for themselves, so dependent on the Con-artist at the front of their church have them become.

We have to believe that someday humanity will free itself of the curse of religion.
followerofSatan

Dallas, TX

#655035 Aug 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> pseudo rev, you lie. God lives in the heart of millions. Prove he does not or you are a perfidious rebel.
another meaningless comment from an inbred...

prove your mom is not into bestiality....

Location hidden

#655036 Aug 23, 2013
If you believed there was a God and you read the following would you want to allow women to vote?

In both the Old and New Testaments women are assigned a position not appreciably different from that of domestic servants. Their status is demeaning, debilitating, and wholly incompatible with self-respect and confidence. Except for Mary, Eve, Ruth, Sarah, Rachel, and a few lesser figures, few biblical women have roles of significance, and even fewer are worthy of emulation. Eve, for example, is blamed for the creation of Original Sin. The Bible says as much: "For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner (1 Tim. 2:12-14, NIV)."

Is it any wonder that women's groups oppose this narrative? With his usual wit, Ingersoll once observed: "...nearly every religion has accounted for all the devilment in this world by the crime of woman. What a gallant thing that is! And if it is true, I had rather live with the woman I love in a world full of trouble, than to live in heaven with nothing but men (Ingersoll's Works, Vol. I, p.358)."

One of the saddest and most perplexing dilemmas one can experience in modern society is confronting women who strongly believe and defend a book that so clearly assigns them a degrading and subservient status. How do you reach those who are defending a philosophy that is so totally opposed to their interests? To use the vernacular, the Bible is sexist and permeated with male supremacy, as the following verses show only to well:

"...and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee (Genesis 3:16)."

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man;....(1 Cor. 11:3)."

"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man (1 Cor. 11:9)."

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife.... Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husband in every thing (Eph. 5:22-24)."

Anyone desiring more proof should read: Deut. 21:10-14, 24:1-4, Judges 5:30, Esther 1:20-22, Rom. 7:2, 1 Col. 3:18, Titus 2:4-5, 1 Peter 3:1, Lev. 12:2, 5, Gen. 3:20.

If these are not sufficient, there are more. The evidence is overwhelming. Apologists try to soft-pedal the entire matter, but facts are stubborn things. It isn't just Paul, but the entire Bible that's guilty. Is it any wonder that feminist Elizabeth Cady Stanton, once said: "The Bible and the Church have been the greatest stumbling-blocks in the way of woman's emancipation (Free Thought Magazine, Vol. 14, 1896)." "I know of no other book that so fully teaches the subjection and degradation of women (Eight Years and More, Elizabeth C. Stanton, p. 395)." Not to be outdone, Ingersoll again displayed his wisdom by saying: "...it (the bible) is not the friend of woman. They will find that the writers of that book, for the most part, speak of woman as a poor beast of burden, a serf, a drudge, a kind of necessary evil--as mere property (Ingersoll's Works, Vol. 12, p.43)." "As long as woman regards the Bible as the charter of her rights, she will be the slave of man. The Bible was not written by a woman. Within its lids there is nothing but humiliation and shame for her. She is regarded as the property of man.... She is as much below her husband, as her husband is below Christ (Ingersoll's Works, Vol. I, p. 396)." But, perhaps, George Foote made the most poignant comment of all: "It will be the proud boast of woman that she never contributed a line to the Bible."

Location hidden

#655037 Aug 23, 2013
Troth J Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>In order to form a more reasonable debate,...[off topic copy and paste snipped]
Attacking Science does not prove there is a God. Not understanding what Science is and how it works does not mean everyone should go to church and pray to BibleGod.

You prove that you are simple-minded when you use smoke and mirrors instead of the usual dog and pony show Christians usually use to try to get us away from the topic at hand.

If you had any proof that your made up God actually existed you would have posted it by now.

No proof = no God.

Location hidden

#655038 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
so the Smithsonian is all faked and all the evidence amounts to nothing...thanks for sharing your bowel movements with us waaasssuuupturd.....
not to mention all the museums world wide that have fossil records and missing links on display, years of study and work by paleontologists..... and you have your stupidity on display.....bwhahhahahhahahaha hah
OMG! I was laughing at that so hard I almost fell out of my chair. Good post. I loved it.

Location hidden

#655039 Aug 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever get a boat stuck on a sandbar you didn't see?
The Ark beached on Mt Arart (sort of like very big sandbar Alan on the 7th month and it took till the 10th month for the waters to finally recede until the mountain(s) were fully visible.
Aren't you a little too old to believe these silly Bible stories?

Can you address any of the other problems?

Location hidden

#655040 Aug 23, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
PROJECTION again bucko!
dont you ever learn?
Dave Nelson learn? Never happen.

Location hidden

#655041 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, dude.
I'm sick of Topix.
Tide suggested a break and I'm gonna take his advice.
See ya Monday.
You are not as sick of Topix as normal people are of you. Why don't you take your fellow cretins with you?

Location hidden

#655042 Aug 23, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the sweet irony of the clinically insane Pan Troglodyte calling someone 'terminally stupid' without having the basic Third Grade knowledge of hyphenated modifiers. The proper grammar in your poorly constructed sentence should read 'terminally-stupid uber-liberal'. You have proven to be more dumb than a Third Grader.
The average Third Grader can learn, while Dave Nelson is truly dumb and can't.

Location hidden

#655043 Aug 23, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>Your mythology needs teams of well-compensated apologists. This is tacit proof that it is mere mythology.
Al Garcia really did try hard, but you are exactly right. Nicely said.

Location hidden

#655044 Aug 23, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you concentrating on only material things? Oh, right, you're a Christian and money is the engine that drives Christianity, Inc. Apparently they didn't have what they needed. I expect nothing better from you and you rarely disappoint.
GOD: "... money answers everything (Eccle. 10:19 RSV).

Location hidden

#655045 Aug 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hurry back.
Maybe Riverside will get hit by a train and never come back.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655046 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave Nelson learn? Never happen.
:-)

Yep, that old Dumb Dave is so stoopid and iggorant he ain't never figgered out nuttin' by hisself.

Except for you and what makes you tick.

Location hidden

#655047 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>What is strangely funny is
You are off topic. This topic is about you proving your impossible God exists.
xianity is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#655048 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not as sick of Topix as normal people are of you. Why don't you take your fellow cretins with you?
they obviously have no other lives or friends in life judging from the awfull amount of time these psychos spend here,
after all who would care to associate with such mental dumf**s ?

Location hidden

#655049 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>odd everyone who has gone to find those alleged million of black holes with only one necessary for a Big Bang have come up empty-handed. Sorry, amigo, but that's a fact.
What is a fact is that you are not going to prove your stupid murdering God exists by attacking a Science that you know little about and understand even less.

Why does BibleGod always select the most retarded to present him to the world?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 43,928
Supporting Trump like the fallen angels support... 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min KENTUCKY OAKS 30,131
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Barnsweb 18,499
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 638,092
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr truth 181,966
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 280,526
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 8 hr An NFL Fan 38,053
More from around the web