“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#654617 Aug 21, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Odin is much more powerful than your puny god
NEVER make the mistake that meekness is the same as weakness, because in the end "THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH"!;)

"the LORD said to my Lord "sit at My right hand until I make all your enemies your footstool""

if the meek (The Body of Christ) will inherit the earth and all our enemies will be our footstool, does that mean that our enemies may be in the earth's core where there's molten lava; aka a lake of fire???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654618 Aug 21, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, worshiping perceived phenomena of nature - like spirits, the "father" (usually refers to forests), ancestors, etc - these are the first religions. The oldest belief systems.
Yours is a newcomer. It's interesting that you don't show respect to people of other religions.
i hate to pull rank, but my anthropoly doctorate superceeds yours:

"IN THE BEGINNING, GOD..."

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654619 Aug 21, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why, but when I read your comment I started singing, I whip me hair back and forth. ROFL! I don't know where that came from.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ymKLymvwD2UXX
oh....we know where it came from, girl - it came from deep within our loins, yearning to come together as one in ecstasy!;)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#654620 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
*poofing* is an atheist thing.
he "created" the "heavens and earth" by poofing them into existence.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#654621 Aug 21, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
When a "psychic" (ha) can look at me and tell me my name, address and SS number, when someone can predict with meticulous detail some future event, not the vagaries associated with all supposed predictions, then you've got something to discuss.
Your little request there reveals your lack of understanding.

You will not see the real stuff on TV, for pay, or under controlled conditions. You will never see it in that detail.

Do not worry, your brain does not emit a strong enough signal to pick up, and you are too dense to penetrate. You can remember your CC numbers and passwords with a relative assurance of safety.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654622 Aug 21, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's funny, but it's a dodge.
You see the point - waaasssuuup claimed that Timn was gay so that waaasssuuup could use the word "gay" as both a dismissive "you don't have to listen to Timn" and a discrimination "he's gay and that explains my thoughts on his posts."
Dismissing and discriminating against people because of the group they belong to is bigotry. It is exactly as if I wrote "well, Riverside is a redneck..." and I was serious, and not joking.
Hence, I'm awesome.
oh yeah - and you're NOT AT ALL bigoted against christianity/christians, are you?

too funny (but very hypocritical indeed)!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654623 Aug 21, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You've made a terrible mistake by giving this idiot any attention. He'll follow you like a lost puppy.
don't be jealous friend, i have enough love to go around for everyone!:)
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#654624 Aug 21, 2013
Nobody wrote:
You know people, "To HATE someone is a simple thing to do but to LOVE someone you don't know, well this topix speaks for itself". Meaning there is NO love on this topix. Humm maybe its because of lack of knowing GOD. just saying.
I don't have a gripe with any of you people, it just hurts to see so many people that don't understand what love really means.
When are you normal?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#654625 Aug 21, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.
Ok, so when a Creationist tells me that God Created the universe or made man out of mud, woman out of a rib, is that not claiming "God did it"?
It's the usage of the words that connotes a condescending phrase.

"Goddidit" is an atheist thing.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#654626 Aug 21, 2013
You Are Dishonest wrote:
<quoted text>"Dispicable'? Nitwit. It wasn't an analogy, moron, it was a study in contrast. You can't understand even simple concepts. No wonder the Cult of Christianity, Inc has you so fooled.
If you're hearing voices, you need mental help. If you're seeing 'God's Hand', it's nothing more than confirmation bias and an argument from ignorance. You're pathetic.
You spend the majority of your life here. What would you know about love?
Hearing his voice is mental help.
He speaks when he wants to. Just like you.
Topix is media.

Anon

Lakewood, OH

#654627 Aug 21, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little request there reveals your lack of understanding.
You will not see the real stuff on TV, for pay, or under controlled conditions. You will never see it in that detail.
Do not worry, your brain does not emit a strong enough signal to pick up, and you are too dense to penetrate. You can remember your CC numbers and passwords with a relative assurance of safety.
I don't see you refuting my little challenge. So I won't see the real stuff on tv, for pay, or under controlled conditions.? Odd, sounds like exactly the same rhetoric I get when I ask people to prove the supernatural powers of their religion. I reckon the paranormal, like religion, just doesn't work "on demand", huh? Do you think it could be that the majority of people are still superstitious dolts with some strange primitive need to believe in things they create in their own minds? Nah, that couldn't be it.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#654628 Aug 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be jealous friend, i have enough love to go around for everyone!:)
I'm not your friend. Don't make that mistake again.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#654629 Aug 21, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
The blissful ignorance of religiously retarded rednecks never ceases to amaze. No one "knows" their imaginary friend. Anyone who thinks love is their delusional relationship with an imaginary friend doesn't know what love is either.
Christians are delusional...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2IexaINZ61EXX
See told you so.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#654630 Aug 21, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
he "created" the "heavens and earth" by poofing them into existence.
It does?

Well shit, I must've missed that in Bible Study.

Please show me the Scripture that agrees with your claim.

Westcliffe, CO

#654631 Aug 21, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you refuting my little challenge. So I won't see the real stuff on tv, for pay, or under controlled conditions.? Odd, sounds like exactly the same rhetoric I get when I ask people to prove the supernatural powers of their religion. I reckon the paranormal, like religion, just doesn't work "on demand", huh? Do you think it could be that the majority of people are still superstitious dolts with some strange primitive need to believe in things they create in their own minds? Nah, that couldn't be it.
No it doesn't work that way. You think those things work like turning on a TV.

You have some undeveloped perceptions and understandings.

Westcliffe, CO

#654632 Aug 21, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is called getting close to God.

And God, it still sends a shudder through me. I never went that high, but high enough where you didn't dare panic. Oh, how reassuring anything to hold on the way up was. That camera doesn't quite catch the reality of where you are, and know it.

I can't believe they allow that free climbing at that height. Those are flimsy looking steps. One bad weld can ruin your day.

We had a radio tower in the telephone yard I worked in that they would hire some old drunk for $25 to climb and change the burned out aircraft warning light. I don't think they can do that nowadays.

You develop an understanding of gravity doing things like that.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#654633 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>I said "black people are born that way" and you take such offense?

If you think that gay people are born that way, you're more than welcome to prove that idea right.

In the meantime, we true freethinkers will go on thinking that people choose sexuality and that NO infant has a sexual desire.
You freethinkers?

Lol! Good one.

Oh, wait...

Were you being serious?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#654634 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>Then find a way to test it.

Otherwise, all you can say is that you're ignorant of it.

[QUOTE] Love cannot be shown? Go tell your wife that "

She already knows it.

Love is a feeling, not a physical thing, like a memory. How dafuck do you "show" that?
Flowers for no reason?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#654635 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
It does?
Well shit, I must've missed that in Bible Study.
Please show me the Scripture that agrees with your claim.
You are correct, the Bible doesn't say "poofed".

It says God created everything with magic words:

"God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
"And God said, Let there be a firmament"
"And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together"
"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass"
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven"
That was pretty stupid since he already spoke light into existence.
"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly"
"And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature "

All in the first page of you book of magic.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654636 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
It's the usage of the words that connotes a condescending phrase. "Goddidit" is an atheist thing.
The Truth is Known...

It's an historical fact that organized religion is a hoax created by power hungry sociopaths to control retards. It's self-degrading to be so feeble-minded and weak-willed to be associated with any religious cult. Brainwashed godbots like you deserve nothing but contempt and preferably padded cells.

You never ever learn...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Charlie Sheen 269,086
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 8 min Non _cents 1,051
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 10 min Jon 29
Mom's that have fantasized about doing somethin... 17 min Jon 1
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min WasteWater 976
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Seentheotherside 574,467
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Liam 39,661
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seentheotherside 608,281
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,925
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 11 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web