Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#655014 Aug 23, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>[wrote to Riverside]
Become an even bigger horse's ass.
That is one of the bests posts I have read in here so far this morning. Good one! Way to go!
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#655015 Aug 23, 2013
look like spacetime has recently changed. Just checked the Bible, there is no line from God "listen to Jesus."

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#655016 Aug 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
And everyone who has gone to find that ark has come up empty-handed. Sorry, amigo, but that's a fact.
True. No one has ever found a verifiable artifact that could be proven to be the Ark.
It could be said that it never existed by some.
But also it could be said that cypress wood could not survive so many years left unprotected to the elements. Either way, I don't believe any physical proof will ever be discovered and it will simply have to remain a Biblical narrative.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#655017 Aug 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely.
Wire 'em up, oversugar 'em, and give 'em back.
Hehehe.
Well, no. I'm a sucker, I am.
So, ah, we cannot call you Gramps?

Location hidden

#655018 Aug 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Take a moment to reflect, would you?
Your original point was that since there are Biblical references to real geographical and historical data, the Bible must therefore be factual. That was the bone of contention here.
And yet, we have Dracula in London. A real place - is that therefore also factual?
Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley's novel also mentioned real, true, places. Does that make Frankenstein's monster historical fact?
Your logic is impeccable! You make a excellent point. If the Bible is to be accepted as reliable because it mentions, occasionally, a real place, then is any book that mentions a real place, like Dracula in London proof of the existence of Dracula. No of course not.

However that is way beyond the comprehension and honesty of The Riverside Con-artist. He will lie right in your face, he is pathetic and dishonest.

The unscientific aspect of biblical teachings is also shown in the fact that many mythological creatures are spoken of as if they were, in fact, real. The manner in which they are described and the context within which this occurs show biblical writers felt they actually existed. Some of the prominent examples are:

cockatrices (Jer. 8:17, Isa. 11:8 59:5),
unicorns (Deut. 33:17, Psalms 22:21. 29:6, Job 39:9-10),
satyrs (Isa. 34:14, 13:21)
fiery serpents (Num. 21:6),
and flying serpents (Isa. 14:29, 30:6).

Does the Riverside Con-artist believe Satyrs are actual real creatures because the book about them contains the name of a city that actually exists, like Dracula in the city of London?

With The Riverside Con-artist is is always a guess as to what he believes; today he believes one thing and tomorrow another.

On Monday he believes Noah was a drunk [Genesis 9:21 (Noah "drank of the wine, and was drunken")]

But on Tuesday he believes Noah was perfect [Genesis 6:9 ("Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations")].

Perhaps Noah was the perfect drunk?

Location hidden

#655019 Aug 23, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's possible for RiversideFelcher to become an even bigger horse's ass, but you have to give the retarded redneck kudos for trying on a daily basis.
It's true, The Riverside Con-Artist does try to outdo himself each day. And then he wonders why Christians are so hated around the world.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655020 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the bests posts I have read in here so far this morning. Good one! Way to go!
Hey, Rev, I need some of your enlightenment. You know the Bible so much better than me. I've never read too much of it.

I'm curious about something. Where in the Bible does it say Jesus really gives a shit whether you believe in him or not? Something where he pleads and wrings his hands in hopes you will accept what he says, and despairs if you don't?

Location hidden

#655021 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a retard or just plain stupid?.... you don't prove negatives moron.....
it is up to you to prove a positive assertion not us to disprove it....
can you prove your mom is not into bestiality?... IDIOT...
The null hypothesis means that the burden of proof is on the person asserting a positive claim, not on the skeptics to disprove it
I believe that Troth Whitewater has clearly demonstrated, indeed, proved beyond any shadow of a doubt, that he/she/it is both a retard and just plain stupid.

I doubt he/she/it realizes that when he posts his stupid nonsense that he makes not only himself look stupid but all of the Christ-insanity in the world.

If there was a God would it really only select the retards to know about it? But what is most sad in all of this is how the retards believe they are as smart as normal people are.

Location hidden

#655022 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprised if Troth Whitewater is the latest username for RetardoFire. He or they are proof that religious brainwashing may lead to mental retardation. It's a national disgrace that godbots are being programmed to be this ignorant!
Well that is who the Con-artists are after, people so stupid they fall for any scam told to them. Anyone capable of getting an education or starting a business has some self-esteem, but retarded Christians have nothing to be proud of so they pretend they know about Jesus so they can pretend they are just as worthwhile as are normal people.

It is sad they feel so inferiour to normal people, but they do and as long as they keep trusting that con-artist at the front of their church nothing can be done to save them from a life of ignorance and stupidity.

Location hidden

#655023 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
you are sniffing your skid marks aren't you?... I would address your statements but they make no sense...I suspect you are home schooled and corn holed by your pastor..
NASA proved the big bang 5 years ago.. won the Nobel Prize in physics...using the scientific method...
put your dunce hat on and go to the end of line and wait for jesus.....make sure to bend over...
LOL!!! That was precious! I haven't heard "corn holed" in like a thousand years. LOL!

Location hidden

#655024 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative.
Dracula and Frankenstein are obvious and admitted works of fiction.
There, I reflected.
As are Jesus and God in that ancient collection of Jewish Puppet plays you call your Bible.

Location hidden

#655025 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove your mom exists?
I'll bet you can't.
Tell ya what. If you can, I'll leave Topix forever and ever.
Go.
You can not prove your BibleGod exists because it does not exist.

Location hidden

#655026 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
The bible and quran are also both obvious works of fiction to all sane people. You demonstrate with your self-degrading conduct everyday in this international forum that you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized.
These videos were uploaded for the benefit of retards like you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =haBLjVqrrjMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
To sane people yes, but no Christian is sane. All of them are intentionally insane.

I believe the best way to end this religious nonsense is to pass a law making it illegal for people of the same faith to marry each other. If a Christian wants to get married he should only be allowed to marry someone of no religion or of another religion but Never the same religion.

In the mean time we need a new topix rule; IF YOU CAN'T PROVE IT, YOU CAN'T ASSERT IT.

Location hidden

#655027 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
aren't you going to feel intense eternal regret for nit-picking minute points of ancient writings that you couldn't understand when you come face to Face with the BIG picture that so stubbornly and ignorantly rejected!
No. And you didn't answer the question:

Gen. 6:7-9 says, "And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth;.... But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.... Noah was a just man and perfect in his generation, and Noah walked with God." But according to Gen. 7:7, others joined Noah on the Ark. "And Noah went in, and his sons and his wife, and his son's wives with him, into the ark,...." Noah was the only perfect person, yet other people were also spared. If seven imperfect people received special treatment, then why didn't thousands of others?

Location hidden

#655028 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if this is what you believe, you're doubly dumb for provoking God's anger. i'll bet that you wouldn't have had any problem with kissing stalin or hitler's ass if your life was in their hands......
I believe the Bible is contradictory, unreliable, inconsistent and can not be trusted. What I posted is just one example of the thousands available to choose from:

[God made a decidedly inconsistent statement in Gen. 8:21. "...and the Lord said in his heart,'I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done." God said he would not any more curse the ground for man's sake. His reason is not that man is, or will be good, but because the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.
God destroyed man because of his wickedness. Now he promises not to destroy him again for the same reason, his wickedness.]

Does it make you feel better to attack me instead of dealing with a problem that shows your God does not exist?

You keep telling me I'd better be afraid of your imaginary Bible God, but why should I? God only exists on the pages of the Bible and in your fertile imagination.

Why should any one fear God? That would be like fearing blood sucking vampires or the creature from the black lagoon.

It isn't the same as fearing a lion or a shark because lion's and sharks exist.

If your God existed you would have provided proof by now.

Location hidden

#655029 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're doing a better job at proving there is a God than i could ever do!
why are you so mad at Him; what are you blaming Him for?
if your dad confessed Christ but was a real prick to you, it wasn't God's fault.....
I don't hate God, I hate your stubborn stupidity. Your willful ignorance and your refusal to use logic and reason. My parents were atheists and they left me free to decide for myself. I have many Christian relatives, many quite as extreme and stupid as you are, and I learned at an early age that Christians can not be trusted.

All the evil in the world is the fault of the Bible, BibleGod. You Christians give up your ability to reason when you start believing in made up creatures.

How would you like it if I tried to convince your children that Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny were all real, actual, living and breathing beings?

Of course Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny are good beings unlike that murdering monster God the Bible tells us about.

THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL', KILLS REPEATEDLY:

"there came out a fire from the Lord, and consumed the 250 men that offered incense" (Num. 16:35).

"the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died" (Num. 21:6).

"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal...." (Deut. 32:39).

"The Lord smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people 50,070 men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter" (1 Sam. 6:19).

"The Lord kills, and makes alive: he brings down to the grave, and brings up" (1 Sam. 2:6).

"the hand of the Lord was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them...." (1 Sam. 5:6).

"it came to pass about 10 days after, that the Lord smote Nabal, that he died" (1 Sam. 25:38).

"Who smote great nations and slew mighty kings...." (Psalms 135:10).

"For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many" (Isaiah 66:16).

"I will dash them one against another, even the father and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them" (Jer. 13:14).

"I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword...." (Amos 4:10).

"For our God is a consuming fire" (Heb. 12:29).

Also note: Gen. 38:7,10, Ex. 22:23-24, Num. 11:1, Deut. 32:41-42, Joshua 10:10-11, 1 Sam. 5:9, Psalms 136:17-18, Hosea 9:16, Amos 2:3, Ex. 4:24, 2 Sam. 6:6-7, and 2 Kings 5:7.

Location hidden

#655030 Aug 23, 2013
THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL' ORDERS KILLING:

"ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put 10,000 to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword" (Lev. 26:7-8).

"the Lord said to Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel. And Moses said to the judges of Israel. Slay every one his men that were joined to Baal" (Num. 25:4-5).

"Vex the Midianites and smite them" (Num. 25:17).

"But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breathes. But thou shalt utterly destroy them...as the Lord thy God has commanded thee" (Deut. 20:16-17).

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills...he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded" (Joshua 10:40).

"As I listened, god said to the others,'Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children...." (Ezek. 9:5-6).

"And the Lord sent you on a mission, saying 'Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.'" (1 Sam. 15:18).

"Attack the land of Merathaim and those who live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy them' declares the Lord. Do everything I have commanded you" (Jer. 50:21).

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Location hidden

#655031 Aug 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
put up or shut up! NEXT......
Where did you prove God exists?
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#655032 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not prove your BibleGod exists because it does not exist.
pseudo rev, you lie. God lives in the heart of millions. Prove he does not or you are a perfidious rebel.
followerofSatan

Dallas, TX

#655033 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Troth Whitewater has clearly demonstrated, indeed, proved beyond any shadow of a doubt, that he/she/it is both a retard and just plain stupid.
I doubt he/she/it realizes that when he posts his stupid nonsense that he makes not only himself look stupid but all of the Christ-insanity in the world.
If there was a God would it really only select the retards to know about it? But what is most sad in all of this is how the retards believe they are as smart as normal people are.
not to mention it is a sad commentary on the educational system in our country that they release idiots like that into society....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 36 min Tellthetruth 37,323
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 48 min Johnny 18
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,554
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Johnny 24
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr oneear69 688,931
You are of your father.....the devil 3 hr Doctor REALITY 3
More from around the web