Prove there's a god.
Bongo

United States

#655007 Aug 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Bongo. Our favourite Topix magnate is back again.
I sure hope you are buying better wine, nowadays.
I don't drink wine. My next door neighbor put in a 250k wine cellar, what a buffoon.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#655008 Aug 23, 2013
...choose silently in my mind)...

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#655009 Aug 23, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I don't drink wine. My next door neighbor put in a 250k wine cellar, what a buffoon.
Wine cellars are cool (pun intended, or course)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#655010 Aug 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to emulate our favourite lawyer and our favourite witch, in saying congratulations with the grandchild!
They are, as I understand, the best children. Play with them all you want; when they tire and start crying, hand'em over to mom!
Absolutely.
Wire 'em up, oversugar 'em, and give 'em back.

Hehehe.

Well, no. I'm a sucker, I am.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#655011 Aug 23, 2013
woods959 wrote:
there is no god, there is no life after death - people, get a grip!
These "people" can't get a grip, they are beyond help and all we can do is keep them from contaminating children with their Christ-insanity and wait for them to die. As they die, so dies Christ-insanity.

The reason they can't prove there is a God is because there isn't one.

Location hidden

#655012 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think.
I fixed your sentence because you can't learn to put a period after the third word in your sentences. You can't learn that your God only exists in your fertile imagination and on the pages of the Bible but let us take one thing at a time.

The reason you can't prove there is a God is because there isn't one.

Location hidden

#655013 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not.
I fixed another of your sentences by putting that period after your third word.

The reason you can't prove there is a God is because there isn't one.

Location hidden

#655014 Aug 23, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>[wrote to Riverside]
Become an even bigger horse's ass.
That is one of the bests posts I have read in here so far this morning. Good one! Way to go!
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#655015 Aug 23, 2013
look like spacetime has recently changed. Just checked the Bible, there is no line from God "listen to Jesus."

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#655016 Aug 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
And everyone who has gone to find that ark has come up empty-handed. Sorry, amigo, but that's a fact.
True. No one has ever found a verifiable artifact that could be proven to be the Ark.
It could be said that it never existed by some.
But also it could be said that cypress wood could not survive so many years left unprotected to the elements. Either way, I don't believe any physical proof will ever be discovered and it will simply have to remain a Biblical narrative.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#655017 Aug 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely.
Wire 'em up, oversugar 'em, and give 'em back.
Hehehe.
Well, no. I'm a sucker, I am.
So, ah, we cannot call you Gramps?

Location hidden

#655018 Aug 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Take a moment to reflect, would you?
Your original point was that since there are Biblical references to real geographical and historical data, the Bible must therefore be factual. That was the bone of contention here.
And yet, we have Dracula in London. A real place - is that therefore also factual?
Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley's novel also mentioned real, true, places. Does that make Frankenstein's monster historical fact?
Your logic is impeccable! You make a excellent point. If the Bible is to be accepted as reliable because it mentions, occasionally, a real place, then is any book that mentions a real place, like Dracula in London proof of the existence of Dracula. No of course not.

However that is way beyond the comprehension and honesty of The Riverside Con-artist. He will lie right in your face, he is pathetic and dishonest.

The unscientific aspect of biblical teachings is also shown in the fact that many mythological creatures are spoken of as if they were, in fact, real. The manner in which they are described and the context within which this occurs show biblical writers felt they actually existed. Some of the prominent examples are:

cockatrices (Jer. 8:17, Isa. 11:8 59:5),
unicorns (Deut. 33:17, Psalms 22:21. 29:6, Job 39:9-10),
satyrs (Isa. 34:14, 13:21)
fiery serpents (Num. 21:6),
and flying serpents (Isa. 14:29, 30:6).

Does the Riverside Con-artist believe Satyrs are actual real creatures because the book about them contains the name of a city that actually exists, like Dracula in the city of London?

With The Riverside Con-artist is is always a guess as to what he believes; today he believes one thing and tomorrow another.

On Monday he believes Noah was a drunk [Genesis 9:21 (Noah "drank of the wine, and was drunken")]

But on Tuesday he believes Noah was perfect [Genesis 6:9 ("Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations")].

Perhaps Noah was the perfect drunk?

Location hidden

#655019 Aug 23, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's possible for RiversideFelcher to become an even bigger horse's ass, but you have to give the retarded redneck kudos for trying on a daily basis.
It's true, The Riverside Con-Artist does try to outdo himself each day. And then he wonders why Christians are so hated around the world.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#655020 Aug 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the bests posts I have read in here so far this morning. Good one! Way to go!
Hey, Rev, I need some of your enlightenment. You know the Bible so much better than me. I've never read too much of it.

I'm curious about something. Where in the Bible does it say Jesus really gives a shit whether you believe in him or not? Something where he pleads and wrings his hands in hopes you will accept what he says, and despairs if you don't?

Location hidden

#655021 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a retard or just plain stupid?.... you don't prove negatives moron.....
it is up to you to prove a positive assertion not us to disprove it....
can you prove your mom is not into bestiality?... IDIOT...
The null hypothesis means that the burden of proof is on the person asserting a positive claim, not on the skeptics to disprove it
I believe that Troth Whitewater has clearly demonstrated, indeed, proved beyond any shadow of a doubt, that he/she/it is both a retard and just plain stupid.

I doubt he/she/it realizes that when he posts his stupid nonsense that he makes not only himself look stupid but all of the Christ-insanity in the world.

If there was a God would it really only select the retards to know about it? But what is most sad in all of this is how the retards believe they are as smart as normal people are.

Location hidden

#655022 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprised if Troth Whitewater is the latest username for RetardoFire. He or they are proof that religious brainwashing may lead to mental retardation. It's a national disgrace that godbots are being programmed to be this ignorant!
Well that is who the Con-artists are after, people so stupid they fall for any scam told to them. Anyone capable of getting an education or starting a business has some self-esteem, but retarded Christians have nothing to be proud of so they pretend they know about Jesus so they can pretend they are just as worthwhile as are normal people.

It is sad they feel so inferiour to normal people, but they do and as long as they keep trusting that con-artist at the front of their church nothing can be done to save them from a life of ignorance and stupidity.

Location hidden

#655023 Aug 23, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
you are sniffing your skid marks aren't you?... I would address your statements but they make no sense...I suspect you are home schooled and corn holed by your pastor..
NASA proved the big bang 5 years ago.. won the Nobel Prize in physics...using the scientific method...
put your dunce hat on and go to the end of line and wait for jesus.....make sure to bend over...
LOL!!! That was precious! I haven't heard "corn holed" in like a thousand years. LOL!

Location hidden

#655024 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative.
Dracula and Frankenstein are obvious and admitted works of fiction.
There, I reflected.
As are Jesus and God in that ancient collection of Jewish Puppet plays you call your Bible.

Location hidden

#655025 Aug 23, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove your mom exists?
I'll bet you can't.
Tell ya what. If you can, I'll leave Topix forever and ever.
Go.
You can not prove your BibleGod exists because it does not exist.

Location hidden

#655026 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
The bible and quran are also both obvious works of fiction to all sane people. You demonstrate with your self-degrading conduct everyday in this international forum that you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized.
These videos were uploaded for the benefit of retards like you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =haBLjVqrrjMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
To sane people yes, but no Christian is sane. All of them are intentionally insane.

I believe the best way to end this religious nonsense is to pass a law making it illegal for people of the same faith to marry each other. If a Christian wants to get married he should only be allowed to marry someone of no religion or of another religion but Never the same religion.

In the mean time we need a new topix rule; IF YOU CAN'T PROVE IT, YOU CAN'T ASSERT IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min EditorAtLarge 59,652
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Crazy Horse 619,877
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Crazy Horse 446,253
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Crazy Horse 695,512
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 9 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,497
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 10 hr razz58 7
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web