“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#654379 Aug 20, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a national disgrace that anyone is as ignorant as Retardo. It's absolutely disgusting!
I blame a belief in the existence of God for all the retardo's in the world.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#654380 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
An evolution denying retard shouldn't be on anybody's "Good Guys list".
I will like who I choose.

I'm funny that way.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654381 Aug 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
You are a very intelligent woman.
The Truth is Known...

Nah, she's just like you. You're both dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbeciles.

The Top 10 Reasons Why the Bible is Repulsive...

&li st=PL6238D6BF1B0D0E0B

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#654382 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The Egyptians were good nataroes and kept historical account throughout the development of the empire.
Please show any Egyptian account, testimony, pictorials or scribblings that concides with the Biblical account of the Red Sea parting
YES, my antichrist friend, the egyptians did hold the children of israel captive as slaves, and YES, there was indeed a holocaust in germany circa 1940's.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#654383 Aug 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. And 'nuff about it.
Not yet.

I have to add that, if anybody messes with Clementine, he'll have Catcher to deal with.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#654384 Aug 20, 2013
PREVIOUSLY: Bible Study 101
The Bible means exactly what it says.
If what the Bible literally says contradicts your church's doctrine then it is figurative and must be interpreted to fit the church's doctrine.
If there are two contradictory statements in the Bible only the one that agrees with your church's doctrine is literal, the other is figurative and must be interpreted to match the church's doctrine.
If you can't find support for a particular church doctrine then search for a passage that can be interpreted to match church doctrine.
Always invoke the Holy Spirit's guidance to back your interpretation, the Holy Spirit is never wrong and to argue against it is irrevocable damnation to eternal torment in Hell.
How to tell if your interpretation is of the Holy Spirit: The interpretation will match church doctrine.
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to put you down or anything, but you just posted nonsensical garbage.
Really? I found his post to be quite entertaining, and accurate and of course amusing. Isn't what he wrote exactly what the fundies do? Sure seems so to me. Of course, I enjoy most anything that exposes Christ-insanity. I just re-read it and I give it a thumbs up.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654385 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
A pathetic comment, by a pathetic human being
i hereby evoke the spiritual law 'judge not lest you be judged':

since you unrighteously judged me as pathetic, you in-turn shall be judged as pathetic! BUT, i still wish you a good day, sir!:)

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#654386 Aug 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian...
3000 years of focused dissection and treatment of human bodies by humans at least as intelligent as us.
Yet you will read where some knowledge doesn't seem to have been passed around, which is hard to believe, and others are poo poohed by modern doctors and theories. 3000 years of trial and error and experience trumped by a couple of hundred years, actually a few decades, of modern thinking the way it should be.
If it didn't get lost, it can get discarded to suit modern ideas. Modern ideas change day to day.
Pick something better to discount historical accounts than absence of evidence.
In the case of the Red Sea parting, absence of evidence is evidence of absence. If they do not even acknowledge that people died chasing the Israelites, what do you think the chanves are it happened?

Furthermore,.those that would have seen it, would have witnessed a miracle. Something anybody would jump on. Since it is not mentioned? Nope. Did not happen

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#654387 Aug 20, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Water...

This is how a cancer is fed and watered.

You may understand how I don't have a lot of love for California style liberalism, ie, more masses, more dummies, more votes, more personal enrichment and quality of life enhancement of their political elite. All they have to do is throw out more bullshit, which is very cheap, and readily devoured by their educated. That is why it became the mass media capital of the world.

I hate California.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#654388 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes. The skirts. High enough to attract attention, low enough to keep your modesty ;)
I do not have an issue with disagreeing. People can disagree, but on the interet, these disagreements can be quite nasty
I disagree with that. Disagreements here are never nasty, you lousy, stupid, atheistic dinosaur lover!!

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#654389 Aug 20, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Its in the news.
A real believer would NOT say or do this. FYI
In the News?

Send a link then?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654390 Aug 20, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So you feel the same way about you as I do? That's amazing!
Why don't you change, then? Try to be better?
umm.....why don't we BOTH change and try to be better; at the very least to each other?:)

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#654391 Aug 20, 2013
Nobody wrote:
A good example of a person who don't believe in God.
I also live in this neighbourhood and have a problem!!!! You have a kid that is mentally handicapped and you consciously decided that it would be a good idea to live in a close proximity neighgbourhood like this???? You selfishly put your kid outside everyday and let him be a nothing but a nuisance and a problem to everyone else with that noise polluting whaling he constantly makes!!! That noise he makes when he is outside is DREADFUL!!!!!!!!!! It scares the hell out of my normal children!!!!!!!!!
The letter goes on to state:
Crying babies, music and even barking dogs are normal sounds in a residential neighbourhood!!!!! He is NOT!!!!!!!!!!
He is a nuisance to everyone and will always be that way!!!!!! Who the hell is going to care for him????????? No employer will hire him, no normal girl is going to marry/love him and you are not going to live forever!!
T]hey should take whatever non retarded body parts he possesses and donate it to science. What the hell else good is he to anyone!!!!
You had a retarded kid, deal with it... properly!!!!! What right do you have to do this to hard working people!!!!!!!!!
I HATE people like you who believe, just because you have a special needs kid, you are entitled to special treatment!!! GOD!!!!
Go live in a tralier in the woods or something with your wild animal kid!!! Nobody wants you living here and they don't have the guts to tell you!!!!!
Do the right thing and move or euthanize him!!! Either way, we are ALL better off!!!
Just saying.
Was that on the news?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#654392 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Truth is Known...
You reject the historical fact that the biblical Jesus is nothing more than an amalgamated myth because you're a death-denying cowardly Christian redneck who doesn't have the guts to accept your own mortality, boy.
The Jesus Myth...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DbTbEvFSSF8XX
Jesus is God.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654393 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
True. Fortunately, organized religion is on the decline worldwide and deceived believers like you will someday be noting more than an embarrassing chapter in human history.
Religious Bubble of Delusion...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EYltne2zNzkXX
if i had a dime for every antichrist who said this over the last 2,000+ years.....;)

dude - do you REALLY want to be guilty of all the innocent blood shed by all the Cains who've hated the Abels and fed them to lions and stuff since the beginning of time???

you're not very bright, are you?:)

Location hidden

#654394 Aug 20, 2013
Nobody wrote:
Yahoo news , picture of the letter is there.
Ok. Shoulda read ahead.

I had a neighbor with a handicapped kid and she was extremely disgusting. I found out the reason her little girl was making so much noise all the time was because the mom was letting guys come over and rape the kid. I called the cops and they chased one of the men out of her house and through the woods. They tazared his worthless ass. Moms like her are the reason why so many kids hope there is a hell. If I had a mom like that I'd be hoping she roasted at least for a little while. There's very little true justice in this country and abused kids rarely ever see any.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654395 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Truth is Known...
You reject the historical fact that the biblical Jesus is nothing more than an amalgamated myth because you're a death-denying cowardly Christian redneck who doesn't have the guts to accept your own mortality, boy.
The Jesus Myth...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DbTbEvFSSF8XX
"death-denying cowardly Christian"

this always cracks me up when i hear it! as if after your sentence to the lake of fire, you're gonna give a nod like "is that all ya got!" lol, you'll probably be the one who screams and pleads the loudest!

Location hidden

#654396 Aug 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet.
I have to add that, if anybody messes with Clementine, he'll have Catcher to deal with.
Fk clem the clown and you too.

Location hidden

#654397 Aug 20, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
These questions r pointless, coz even if I don't know what they mean I could look them up on the internet, there is no point!
Another thing I hate is the reasons Dawkins and other scientists use to support evolution. I am shocked that Dawkins could make such a stupid comment like, evolution made us not god coz we're not perfect. How is that even a f*ckin' scientific argument, it's an opinion. What is wrong with these people!

I just can't be bothered to explain all the problems that don't make sense. I don't think I even have a problem with evolution. I have a problem with the people who represent it.
Then stop claiming you know more about than the rest of the "retards" here.

Location hidden

#654398 Aug 20, 2013
about 'it'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuals BLASPHEME God by their lifestyle 4 min Enter Username 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 550,755
Before and After 8 min Enter Username 6
Nine Eleven 9 min Enter Username 147
Pope: 'Corruption Is a Greater Evil than Sin' 12 min Enter Username 7
Moses never existed 12 min thewordofme 80
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 18 min Enter Username 25
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min WasteWater 262,055
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min bacon hater 96,408
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 602,754
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE