Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#654797 Aug 22, 2013
•(g) Gen. 8:9 says, "...for the waters were on the face of the whole earth:...." Yet, 8:3 already said, "And the waters returned off the earth continually: and after the end of the 150 days the waters were abated." According to the third verse the waters had already vanished.(It should be noted that if "abated" means lessened rather than vanished, then why would the text say, "after the end of 150 days the waters were abated"? In reality, this interpretation would mean the waters were abated the momen tthey began to recede. They would have been abated at the beginning of the 150 days, not at the end.)

Location hidden

#654798 Aug 22, 2013
•(h) Gen 8:5 says, "And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen." Yet, verse 4 just finished saying, "And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat." Why would the tops of the mountains not be visible until the tenth month when the ark had already come to rest on the mountains of Ararat in the seventh month?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#654799 Aug 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Boobsalot boobsalot!!
Y'know who waaasssuuup kinda reminds me of? Peter MacNicol's character in "Ghostbusters II."
after we meet, i'll remind you of johnny waddsworth;)

Location hidden

#654800 Aug 22, 2013
•(i) Gen. 8:13 says, "And it came to pass in the 601st year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth... and behold, the face of the ground was dry." Yet the next verse says, "And in the second month, on the 27th day of the month, was the earth dried." Was the earth dried on Jan.1st or Feb. 27th? If it was dry on Jan 1st, then they stayed in the ark 58 days longer than needed.

Location hidden

#654801 Aug 22, 2013
(j) The Lord promised Noah in Gen. 8:20, "While the earth remaineth, seed time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." This promise is contradicted by three subsequent verses: "and the seven years of dearth began to come,... and the dearth was in all lands; but in all the land of Egypt there was bread (Gen. 41:54)." "And the famine was over all the face of the earth...(Gen. 41:56)." "For these two years hath the famine been in the land..."

Location hidden

#654802 Aug 22, 2013
•(k) Gen. 9:3 says, "Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you (Noah)." Yet Deut. 14:7-19 lists many animals that are not to be eaten. Either God changed his mind (contra. Mal. 3:6), a new code of morality was instituted, or the verses are contradictory.

Location hidden

#654803 Aug 22, 2013
•(l) In Gen. 9:6 God told Noah, "whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed for in the image of God made he man." Yet, God broke his own rule by releasing Cain and providing him protection after he killed Abel. As Gen. 4:15 says, "And the Lord said unto him (Cain). Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him seven-fold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him."

Location hidden

#654804 Aug 22, 2013
•(m) Gen. 6:7-9 says, "And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth;.... But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.... Noah was a just man and perfect in his generation, and Noah walked with God." But according to Gen. 7:7, others joined Noah on the Ark. "And Noah went in, and his sons and his wife, and his son's wives with him, into the ark,...." Noah was the only perfect person, yet other people were also spared. If seven imperfect people received special treatment, then why didn't thousands of others?

Location hidden

#654805 Aug 22, 2013
•(n) And lastly, God made a decidedly inconsistent statement in Gen. 8:21. "...and the Lord said in his heart,'I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done." God said he would not any more curse the ground for man's sake. His reason is not that man is, or will be good, but because the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth. God destroyed man because of his wickedness. Now he promises not to destroy him again for the same reason, his wickedness.

Location hidden

#654806 Aug 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the same philosophy stalin and hitler had!
can't we all just get along and make love not war.....:-(
Why do you refuse to talk about BibleGod's philosophy?

God made a decidedly inconsistent statement in Gen. 8:21. "...and the Lord said in his heart,'I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done." God said he would not any more curse the ground for man's sake. His reason is not that man is, or will be good, but because the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.

God destroyed man because of his wickedness. Now he promises not to destroy him again for the same reason, his wickedness.

God makes Hitler and Stalin look like a Mary Poppins.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#654807 Aug 22, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/22/opinion/blecker...

A skilled sharpshooter knows if he fired a blank or the real thing.

Catapulting or sliding into an active volcano would be more cost effective, and more like taking out the trash. Plus the condemned gets one last thrill, can be even unbound. Can fly like a bird leaving this earth. A win win for all. Nothing to clean up, either.

Location hidden

#654808 Aug 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
after we meet, i'll remind you of johnny waddsworth;)
The reason you can't prove there is a God is because there isn't one.

Location hidden

#654809 Aug 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?!
Al - just so you know; she's only using you to make me jealous....

Location hidden

#654810 Aug 22, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/22/ opinion/blecker-death-penalty/ index.html?hpt=hp_c4
A skilled sharpshooter knows if he fired a blank or the real thing.

Location hidden

#654811 Aug 22, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
O_o

Lamar, CO

#654812 Aug 22, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you can't prove your sanity is because there is none in you.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654815 Aug 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
pseudo-anthropologists who embrace evolution to the exclusion and bigotry of Creationism
The Truth is Known...

Evolution is scientific fact. Creationism isn't science. You're one of the most ignorant and bigoted rednecks to ever post in this forum and should be totally ashamed of yourself for making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum, boy.

Are you a retarded Christian?

Lamar, CO

#654816 Aug 22, 2013
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/transge...

Proof of social insanity that runs rampant today.

Google that name. Every article will refer to that individual as "her".

"In 2010, Newburn, who was born Daymond but began to cross-dress when she was 22,

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news...

"Domonique" was born Daymond, and with a dick. Daymond's death certificate will be recorded with "Domonique" as a male.

Redefining to suit one's desired image is not considered reality, but give them time, and they will redefine reality. Which of course will then redefine "science" which will then have to redefine its "objective" nature.

Tell me the mass media, and the weak minds led by it, have not wandered off into la la land.

Get your phreak on. Time to party. You have arrived at the Promised Land.

Thankfully I was already headed for the door.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654817 Aug 22, 2013
Troth Whitewater wrote:
God gave the law to Moses
The Truth is Known...

Congratulations! You're completely brainwashed and mentally retarded as a consequence. God and Moses are both mythical characters from a plagiarized work of fiction.

The Moses-Dionysus Connection:

http://stellarhousepublishing.com/moses-diony...

"We cannot be sure that Moses ever lived because there are no traces of his earthly existence outside of tradition."

Lamar, CO

#654818 Aug 22, 2013
http://www.riograndesun.com/articles/2013/08/...

This is a product of modern American social development and sensitivity.

Noticed he talked freely until he was read his rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Trump your President 2,475
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 118,955
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 34 min _KENTUCKY 545
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 36 min _KENTUCKY 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 37 min _KENTUCKY 33,216
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 38 min _KENTUCKY 6,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min _KENTUCKY 678,920
More from around the web