Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#654579 Aug 21, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find you offensive
an insult to the human condition
<damaged>
How fortunate for me your findings are totally inconsequential in the smaller as well as larger scheme of things. It would give me a complex or something.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#654580 Aug 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Odin!
knock yourself out, BenCain, but i'm not pagan like you.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654581 Aug 21, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
What do *you* know of objective anthropological observations? You are 99.5% religitard idiot and 5% moron.
similar to hidingfromyou, i have an honorary degree in the field from the university of WASUP and i'm proud to report that i graduated top in my class!

how are you doing, my hot lil girlfriend?:)

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#654582 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Then find a way to test it.
Otherwise, all you can say is that you're ignorant of it.
<quoted text>
She already knows it.
Love is a feeling, not a physical thing, like a memory. How dafuck do you "show" that?
Why do we need to find a way to test it? Why should anybody find a way to test every idiotic observation made by a lunatic? If a man hears a voice from the moon, it is not up to me, or anybody else, to test whether the moon actually spoke with him. If a man saw a tiny pink giraffe in his closet, it is not up to me, or anybody else to go test it. If somebody saw a beam of fire from the sky, I do not see whybthe onus is on me to go and test whether this happened.

As for your comment about love, I disagree. Love is affirmed through kindness, sacrifice, time spent together, etc.

A loving relationship has certain characteristics. Case in point, when a person gets murdered, the investigators spend a great deal of time investigating the spouse. Are there signs of abuse, cheating, plotting?

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#654583 Aug 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
knock yourself out, BenCain, but i'm not pagan like you.....
Odin is much more powerful than your puny god

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654584 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yet you refuse to obey his commandmemts. Explain why anyone else *should.*
you broke my heart over there on WINLAC; are yo gonna do that to me here too?:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654585 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're such an asslicker.
only yours, babe, only yours....;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654586 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Roman Paganism asserts no such thing. Christian Catholicism does. Your religion is derived from christian catholicism.
<quoted text>
You don't deserve it.
LOL - sticking up for roman/italian paganism! you are SO cute!:)

hon, what better way to control an empire and keep it going forever than to hijack the religion growing in popularity and merge it with the other traditional religious beliefs? hence, the office of 'Caesar' became the office of 'Pope' and the rest is history.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654587 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation: "I allow myself through the power of my imaginary god to judge you, but through the power of my imaginary god you are not allowed to judge me."
lol - it ain't like that, sweety!

it's a spiritual law that none of us can get around.

as Jesus put it "judge not lest you be judged", but in our modern culture we say "what goes around comes around" or "karma".

you're a stubborn student, but you know where to get the goods and that's why you dog me from site to site;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654588 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Then why do you belong to one?
i don't - i belong to the Body of Christ at large. sadly, many don't understand the true meaning of this (damned roman paganism/catholicism!)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654589 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Then why do you belong to one?
btw - you probably belong to one more than i do. how many times do you nerds meet to worship...um...nature?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654590 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Poofing is an atheist belief. They think God magically poofed the universe into being. Even though the Bible clearly says He created it.
Creating is quite different than poofing.
You're an atheist, which means you have a closed mind. I don't expect you to understand.
i apologize for my girlfriend, bro, she can be a loose cannon when her meds aren't just right.....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#654591 Aug 21, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we need to find a way to test it? Why should anybody find a way to test every idiotic observation made by a lunatic? If a man hears a voice from the moon, it is not up to me, or anybody else, to test whether the moon actually spoke with him. If a man saw a tiny pink giraffe in his closet, it is not up to me, or anybody else to go test it. If somebody saw a beam of fire from the sky, I do not see whybthe onus is on me to go and test whether this happened.
As for your comment about love, I disagree. Love is affirmed through kindness, sacrifice, time spent together, etc.
A loving relationship has certain characteristics. Case in point, when a person gets murdered, the investigators spend a great deal of time investigating the spouse. Are there signs of abuse, cheating, plotting?
Are you implying that Christians are lunatics??

We're not talking about childish atheist fantasies like the moon talking, tiny pink giraffes or beams of fire. We're talking about hearing God's voice or seeing His actions. I'm sorry that you can't see the difference.

It's likely due to the fact that you've never studied the Bible. You said that you couldn't get past the part (in Genesis) where it said plants came before the sun. That's like the 2nd page, dude.

Love is affirmed through "kindness, sacrifice, time spent together"?? hmmm....

It seems the kindness, sacrifice and time spent together is affirmed by the kindness, sacrifice and time spent together. Where does the love fall in to play? I am kind, I sacrifice and spend time with people I do not love.

You're analogy of love to am urder scene is dispicable. Is that how you see love?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#654592 Aug 21, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Evolution is quite dominant, due to the amount of observations. Literally, billions of them also, the theory ties in with so many fields.
Quantum Physics is a very useful field - transistors and semi conductors work on its principles. As for consciousness, I am not really qualified to comment on it.
Have u heard of this thought experiment?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654593 Aug 21, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I didn't know the answers to his questions. I said even if I do answer them u will not believe me. And any retard can find answers from the internet, his challenge was pointless, coz it would prove nothing!
Oh, and f*ck u too!:-)
'it's get'n hot in here...let's take off all our clothes...dum diddy dumm....'

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#654594 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. The atheist "poofing" & "Goddidit" remarks are analogous to the theist "fish can't grow legs" remarks.
Nice.

Ok, so when a Creationist tells me that God Created the universe or made man out of mud, woman out of a rib, is that not claiming "God did it"?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#654595 Aug 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
btw - you probably belong to one more than i do. how many times do you nerds meet to worship...um...nature?:)
You know, worshiping perceived phenomena of nature - like spirits, the "father" (usually refers to forests), ancestors, etc - these are the first religions. The oldest belief systems.

Yours is a newcomer. It's interesting that you don't show respect to people of other religions.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#654596 Aug 21, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>He said it as an insult. I'm not gay, and have never suggested to him that I was, and he said "tim is gay, is there anything more that needs to be said." Maybe if I was gay, and we were discussing my love of assless chaps, his statement might have come across as a keen observation, but I'm not, and we weren't.
He's a bigot and I'm not sure why you're defending him.
sorry tim - i honestly thought you said you were gay some time back.

btw - what kinda chaps AREN'T assless? i guess you'd call them 'leather pants'?:)

Location hidden

#654597 Aug 21, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who attacks you unprovoked on the net is not worth your time. End of story.
You do get to know people and you do see who the good ones are. Guys like me, Catcher, Mac, Hiding, Khat, etc all like to learn new things. I do not think any of the "good guys" would ever mind being corrected. It never turns nasty between us.
lol! I don't think u know how many times I take out my anger on Tide. He's like my little stress ball, but he's never been mean to me, even after I have acted like a retard. The other 'guys' r nice too!

Hey, Mr Double Fine, you're nice too! ;-D

I'm sorry for thinking u were attacking me and I'm sorry I said mean things!

Location hidden

#654598 Aug 21, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the questions I had asked were not pointless. Yes, you can get the answers off the net, but to me it would be more important to know whether or not you understood where mammals came from and whether youbagree with set theories or not.
Remember, this is the internet, and I do not know you as well as Mac or Catcher does. Those questions were more of a guage to see how I should progress further. If you were, for instance, a creationist, I would have immediately known to not waste my time. Had you had a misconception, I would have challenged the point.
I'm not a Christian, why would I be a creationists? I'm not that whacky either! lol

I think u neeeed to get to know me better, lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Insults Are Easier 63,995
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min confrinting with ... 653,991
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min lisw 183,175
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 32 min Johnny 807
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 47 min AussieBobby 26
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 53 min WasteWater 106,507
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,581
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,866
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 21 hr teqy2000 79
More from around the web