The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654369 Aug 20, 2013
5star-trans wrote:
god is in pp's heart, how to prove. i think god is kind of hope.
The Truth is Known...

In other words, you have no proof to support your own delusions.

The god delusion...

The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654370 Aug 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
most of the world is deceived...
The Truth is Known...

True. Fortunately, organized religion is on the decline worldwide and deceived believers like you will someday be noting more than an embarrassing chapter in human history.

Religious Bubble of Delusion...

The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654371 Aug 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
i categorically reject you and profess that JESUS IS GOD!
Truth is Known...

You reject the historical fact that the biblical Jesus is nothing more than an amalgamated myth because you're a death-denying cowardly Christian redneck who doesn't have the guts to accept your own mortality, boy.

The Jesus Myth...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#654372 Aug 20, 2013
clementiatard wrote:
<quoted text>
your colleagues??? most intelligent??? bwhahhahahahhah.....the National Academy of Science has most intelligent people, and 92% don't believe in any gods....evolution is accepted by the entire scientific community world wide and even by the Catholic church....
which is why it is taught in all educational institutions world wide...Smithsonian has all the evidence on display...and you have what??? FAITH....bwhahhahahhaha....daz zle us with your ignorance ....you are a chemist?....educated at Densa college, I presume....
If the degree is from India it's pretty much worthless.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#654373 Aug 20, 2013
" Dominy was a firm believer in putting the river to human use, once saying "Now I admit that nature can't improve upon man. We're probably the supreme being.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Powell

Amusing.

This is in reference to the previous post about the cut in water.

That water pact allowed the economic development and population growth in California and Phoenix. If you look in water drops of Lake Mead in that first article you will see very deep spikes in water levels during the boom years of the 50's and 60's.

This sort of thing will not be limited to just that part of earth, Populated areas will be impacted the worst, and thus an increase in social issues, and moral beliefs. A certain reality will replace induced imaginations about man's supreme beingcy.

Westcliffe, CO

#654374 Aug 20, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is Known...
You reject the historical fact that the biblical Jesus is nothing more than an amalgamated myth because you're a death-denying cowardly Christian redneck who doesn't have the guts to accept your own mortality, boy.
The Jesus Myth...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DbTbEvFSSF8XX
You don't sound like the real Pomona. Just someone trying to.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#654375 Aug 20, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Pharaoh wanted the male Jewish babies killed at birth, the Egyptian women protected them. That's what God rewarded them for.
Call me names, make up lies, it is what I expect from you Christians these days.

I do not have time for your insults and lies today, the painters are here today and we always fix the help a nice lunch and what with Maria in Puerto Vallerta visiting her family I have to help out in the kitchen. I have to tell you I would much rather be juicing limes and slicing shrimp than putting up with your nonsense today.

Our new dog,'Riverside' just took a dump on the walkway and I have to go clean it up before the painters get here. Puppies are just like Christians, buy them books and send them to school and still they crap on the walk way. Riverside is part black lab and part ridgeback. He is really happy in his new home, especially at meal time. He likes his belly rubbed. I suspect you like a good belly rub and a nice pat on the head as well. Right?
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654377 Aug 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
i just can't catch a break or get any love up in here today
The Truth is Known...

You're a menace to society and your religious cult is the most divisive political force in our country's history in flagrant violation of the First Amendment. You deserve nothing but contempt everyday, boy!

Arnold has a message for you...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#654378 Aug 20, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
No, silly.
She was tempted by a talking firework that writhes while burning.
Can't you read?
Oops. My bad.

Silly me.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#654379 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It's a national disgrace that anyone is as ignorant as Retardo. It's absolutely disgusting!
I blame a belief in the existence of God for all the retardo's in the world.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#654380 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
An evolution denying retard shouldn't be on anybody's "Good Guys list".
I will like who I choose.

I'm funny that way.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654381 Aug 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
You are a very intelligent woman.
The Truth is Known...

Nah, she's just like you. You're both dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbeciles.

The Top 10 Reasons Why the Bible is Repulsive...

&li st=PL6238D6BF1B0D0E0B

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#654382 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The Egyptians were good nataroes and kept historical account throughout the development of the empire.
Please show any Egyptian account, testimony, pictorials or scribblings that concides with the Biblical account of the Red Sea parting
YES, my antichrist friend, the egyptians did hold the children of israel captive as slaves, and YES, there was indeed a holocaust in germany circa 1940's.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#654383 Aug 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. And 'nuff about it.
Not yet.

I have to add that, if anybody messes with Clementine, he'll have Catcher to deal with.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#654384 Aug 20, 2013
PREVIOUSLY: Bible Study 101
The Bible means exactly what it says.
If what the Bible literally says contradicts your church's doctrine then it is figurative and must be interpreted to fit the church's doctrine.
If there are two contradictory statements in the Bible only the one that agrees with your church's doctrine is literal, the other is figurative and must be interpreted to match the church's doctrine.
If you can't find support for a particular church doctrine then search for a passage that can be interpreted to match church doctrine.
Always invoke the Holy Spirit's guidance to back your interpretation, the Holy Spirit is never wrong and to argue against it is irrevocable damnation to eternal torment in Hell.
How to tell if your interpretation is of the Holy Spirit: The interpretation will match church doctrine.
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to put you down or anything, but you just posted nonsensical garbage.
Really? I found his post to be quite entertaining, and accurate and of course amusing. Isn't what he wrote exactly what the fundies do? Sure seems so to me. Of course, I enjoy most anything that exposes Christ-insanity. I just re-read it and I give it a thumbs up.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#654385 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
A pathetic comment, by a pathetic human being
i hereby evoke the spiritual law 'judge not lest you be judged':

since you unrighteously judged me as pathetic, you in-turn shall be judged as pathetic! BUT, i still wish you a good day, sir!:)

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#654386 Aug 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian...
3000 years of focused dissection and treatment of human bodies by humans at least as intelligent as us.
Yet you will read where some knowledge doesn't seem to have been passed around, which is hard to believe, and others are poo poohed by modern doctors and theories. 3000 years of trial and error and experience trumped by a couple of hundred years, actually a few decades, of modern thinking the way it should be.
If it didn't get lost, it can get discarded to suit modern ideas. Modern ideas change day to day.
Pick something better to discount historical accounts than absence of evidence.
In the case of the Red Sea parting, absence of evidence is evidence of absence. If they do not even acknowledge that people died chasing the Israelites, what do you think the chanves are it happened?

Furthermore,.those that would have seen it, would have witnessed a miracle. Something anybody would jump on. Since it is not mentioned? Nope. Did not happen

Westcliffe, CO

#654387 Aug 20, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Water...

This is how a cancer is fed and watered.

You may understand how I don't have a lot of love for California style liberalism, ie, more masses, more dummies, more votes, more personal enrichment and quality of life enhancement of their political elite. All they have to do is throw out more bullshit, which is very cheap, and readily devoured by their educated. That is why it became the mass media capital of the world.

I hate California.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#654388 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes. The skirts. High enough to attract attention, low enough to keep your modesty ;)
I do not have an issue with disagreeing. People can disagree, but on the interet, these disagreements can be quite nasty
I disagree with that. Disagreements here are never nasty, you lousy, stupid, atheistic dinosaur lover!!

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#654389 Aug 20, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Its in the news.
A real believer would NOT say or do this. FYI
In the News?

Send a link then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min oxbow 585,926
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Paul Porter1 99,276
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 22 min Paul is dead 1966 3,017
sex with 60 something year old women (Oct '10) 36 min Woodie54 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 45 min Mike duck it 5,836
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1,811
the Atlanta Hawks were just a 'regular season F... 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr lovewithin 40,230
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 3,670
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Remnant of 144000 611,948
More from around the web