Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#654528 Aug 20, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
She out of the sperm of a warlock,
Actually, Dad's a retired Marine. "Warlock" is an old Anglo-Saxon term for "oath-breaker," so that makes them christians.

You're not terribly bright, are you? I'll bet you're the *tallest* in your class, though. How many *other* fifth-graders can brag about having a five o'clock shadow?

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#654529 Aug 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, my antichrist friend, the egyptians did hold the children of israel captive as slaves, and YES, there was indeed a holocaust in germany circa 1940's.
we are not discussing the holocaust.

We are discussing the Red Sea Parting. Can you tell us when and where (and if!) Egyptian records describes the event?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#654530 Aug 20, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No it didn't. That's a myth.
You know, a myth?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like YOUR religion?...
I don't care whether you believe it or not, it makes not a bit of difference to me. Unlike you pathetic, insecure christians, who can only validate your own beliefs in your own minds by forcing them onto others, I don't need to convince anyone.

Actually, I prefer that you *not* believe it. It give me the advantage.

So how's that sex-change operation comin' along? Or are you still doing the hormone injections?

#654531 Aug 20, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
PREVIOUSLY: Bible Study 101
The Bible means exactly what it says.
If what the Bible literally says contradicts your church's doctrine then it is figurative and must be interpreted to fit the church's doctrine.
If there are two contradictory statements in the Bible only the one that agrees with your church's doctrine is literal, the other is figurative and must be interpreted to match the church's doctrine.
If you can't find support for a particular church doctrine then search for a passage that can be interpreted to match church doctrine.
Always invoke the Holy Spirit's guidance to back your interpretation, the Holy Spirit is never wrong and to argue against it is irrevocable damnation to eternal torment in Hell.
How to tell if your interpretation is of the Holy Spirit: The interpretation will match church doctrine.
<quoted text>
Really? I found his post to be quite entertaining, and accurate and of course amusing. Isn't what he wrote exactly what the fundies do? Sure seems so to me. Of course, I enjoy most anything that exposes Christ-insanity. I just re-read it and I give it a thumbs up.
Well, I thought it was a fundie that had written it. Mea culpa

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#654532 Aug 20, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
No, big difference.
Black people are born that way.
If being gay is a choice, as you clearly imply, then being straight must also be a choice. What made you choose to be straight? Did you think semen was going to taste like chocolate, and you were disappointed to discover otherwise? You can tell us, we're all family here. Don't be shy, your mother wasn't.

#654533 Aug 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i hereby evoke the spiritual law 'judge not lest you be judged':
since you unrighteously judged me as pathetic, you in-turn shall be judged as pathetic! BUT, i still wish you a good day, sir!:)
I care not for the judgement of an imaginary deity with vile followers like you

#654534 Aug 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with that. Disagreements here are never nasty, you lousy, stupid, atheistic dinosaur lover!!
Disagreements are always nasty, you bleeding heart liberal pinko environmental nazi!

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#654535 Aug 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in my sink but mine is inside the house.
:-)
we wash our clothes in the river and poop and piss in there too. It is where we worship, also. how did you know?

#654536 Aug 21, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the size of army sent to pursue and overall significance of the population that left at the time. You have to understand the Jews would have aggrandized their importance to the society at the time. Just how many were there estimated to be? I don't know myself.
If a Pharoah died in the parting, you can bet your house they would hve told tales about it

#654537 Aug 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is nonsensical garbage. It is Christian Theological Methodology. It isn't made up, it is real.
Sorry amigo, I thought you were a fundie.

#654538 Aug 21, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Some have claimed to see fire from the sky, etc.
Love cannot be shown.
Some have claimed to hear voices from the moon, too. If it is not testable, verifiable and falsifiable, we are not interested.

Love cannot be shown? Go tell your wife that

#654539 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yet you refuse to obey his commandmemts. Explain why anyone else *should.*
Greetings, fair witch

#654540 Aug 21, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not my problem. I believe most of us are going along with 'survival of the fittest'. Like I said before my main problem is not with evolution it's with the people who r representing it.
I don't understand why the mainstream scientists are giving importance to one theory over another. When someone talks to them about quantum and consciousness, they just laugh at them. How retarded can these retards get?
I'm not sure if I'm making any sense. Okay, let me ask u a question. In front of u is a plant, the flower is red and the stem is green and it has green leaves. U close your eyes. What colour is the plant now?
Well, Evolution is quite dominant, due to the amount of observations. Literally, billions of them also, the theory ties in with so many fields.

Quantum Physics is a very useful field - transistors and semi conductors work on its principles. As for consciousness, I am not really qualified to comment on it.

#654541 Aug 21, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Yes, on the "interet"! Nobody is ever mean to me in the real world, unless they r retarded Christians that tell me i'm going to hell or jealous b*tches. I'm not really use to people (I mean men) attacking me, I can't really cope with it and then I start attacking. I really got to learn to deal with this, i'm trying.
A person who attacks you unprovoked on the net is not worth your time. End of story.

You do get to know people and you do see who the good ones are. Guys like me, Catcher, Mac, Hiding, Khat, etc all like to learn new things. I do not think any of the "good guys" would ever mind being corrected. It never turns nasty between us.

#654542 Aug 21, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I didn't know the answers to his questions. I said even if I do answer them u will not believe me. And any retard can find answers from the internet, his challenge was pointless, coz it would prove nothing!
Oh, and f*ck u too!:-)
No, the questions I had asked were not pointless. Yes, you can get the answers off the net, but to me it would be more important to know whether or not you understood where mammals came from and whether youbagree with set theories or not.

Remember, this is the internet, and I do not know you as well as Mac or Catcher does. Those questions were more of a guage to see how I should progress further. If you were, for instance, a creationist, I would have immediately known to not waste my time. Had you had a misconception, I would have challenged the point.

#654543 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
No it didn't. That's a myth.
You know, a myth?
<quoted text>
I don't care whether you believe it or not, it makes not a bit of difference to me. Unlike you pathetic, insecure christians, who can only validate your own beliefs in your own minds by forcing them onto others, I don't need to convince anyone.
Actually, I prefer that you *not* believe it. It give me the advantage.
So how's that sex-change operation comin' along? Or are you still doing the hormone injections?
Double Fine quite likes your beliefs and honesty about it

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#654544 Aug 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>most of the world is deceived and only tolerates the spirit of antichrist as much as they have to to get along without standing out as 'different', but the trully weak & ass-kissers embrace and promote it!

hey, maybe someday you'll be promoted to chief antichrist asslicker!:)
Does it hurt to be stupid?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#654545 Aug 21, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, darling, it isn't. You don't understand evolution if you don't understand that. We, the homo sapiens, probably killed the neanderthals to survive. Evolution is not a nice process. You can't keep ignoring that. Darwin even told you that it is the survival of the fittest, it has nothing to do with empathy. It is a struggle for survival. You will not survive if you give up your own life to save someone else's life.
I don't know who the bloody hell wrote the Bible. The Bible has been changed by so many retards. I think we can all agree that the Bible is not an authentic scripture.
I'm still your friend, I'm not shouting at you, so don't get the wrong end of the stick!:-)
Yeah... the neanderthals weren't homo sapiens.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#654546 Aug 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, maybe not. Some people find handicapped children very disturbing and react oddly to their presence.
There was a news clip earlier this summer about a restaurant patron who voiced his revulsion about a handicapped kid being allowed to sit and eat in the restaurant where he was eating. I didn't catch the whole cast, but I'm sure the issue of each party's personal ideology was never brought up. Why would it? The major issue was the complaint about a handicapped person being present. The kid had Down's syndrome.
Maybe, maybe not.

There is NO maybe in a true believer. Love others as you would love yourself. If you can't love others as you love yourself then work on it.:) Its all good when love is incharge.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#654547 Aug 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Bible Study 101
The Bible means exactly what it says.
If what the Bible literally says contradicts your church's doctrine then it is figurative and must be interpreted to fit the church's doctrine.
If there are two contradictory statements in the Bible only the one that agrees with your church's doctrine is literal, the other is figurative and must be interpreted to match the church's doctrine.
If you can't find support for a particular church doctrine then search for a passage that can be interpreted to match church doctrine.
Always invoke the Holy Spirit's guidance to back your interpretation, the Holy Spirit is never wrong and to argue against it is irrevocable damnation to eternal torment in Hell.
How to tell if your interpretation is of the Holy Spirit: The interpretation will match church doctrine.
Excellent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 4 min RiversideRedneck 113
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Clearwater 88,081
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 14 min Peter Ross 531
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min RADEKT 284,532
topic sex forum gone? 17 min Cookie9904 59
How To Download Facebook and YouTube Videos in HD 21 min Hotty7564 2
Royal Holiday Timeshare Fraud 25 min Rose9858 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 665,281
More from around the web