Prove there's a god.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#654358 Aug 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very intelligent woman. As such, in another time and place, between the two of us, we could have raised the intellectual qualities of mankind exponentially, and had a lot of fun doing it.
I posted this a few days ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZMByI4s-D-YXX
It is a video about how the kilogram was established. That is the benchmark of mass, and thus the basis of other physics calculations as explained in it. Modern physics is calibrated to its value.
In there is a history of its establishment, and there is a portion attention should be paid to by our resident artificial intelligences, affectionately known as Topix atheists.
Not all that long ago several standard weights were made, and calibrated, and distributed around the world, plus some were kept with the one chosen as THE standard. Understand they were all measured and compared. Later, and not that long, they were measured again. The mass had changed in all of them, including the ones kept close by with the original.
So much for the assumed permanence physics is based upon. And thus calculations, and thus proclamations.
Your dating methods are based upon that. In addition to that variability, you also have environmental influences that "regularity" of decay is based upon. It is a well known fact that temperature affects material construction, and thus its inner workings. The little ticky tockys will have to change. Temperature changes are achieved via different means. Pressure is notorious for doing such. You have mechanical pressure and you have gravitational pressure. It is a mistake to believe the earth, or any other celestial body that has not been ignited into catastrophic nuclear reactions, and is assumed to be formed by accretion, stops accreting. In fact, the bigger it gets, the bigger it should get. Increased gravity over time. Solar wind adds tons every day to us. The you have the bric a brac floating around.
Then you also have the variations in radiation hitting and passing through this planet over the years. That is heat and pressure.
But fields of modern physics likes to assume an everlasting fixed value for their math calculations. This loses the dynamics of real existence. False snapshots of the past.
Topix atheists are dumb in adopting those as absolutes. Don't have any babies from interacting with them. You won't be happy with the results. Interact with them just for laughs.
Dave, the fun would only have been yours, I am sure.

As for your comments about the rate of decay. You have no clue what you are talking about. Do you have an idea what the term "margin of error" means?

#654359 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The Egyptians were good nataroes and kept historical account throughout the development of the empire.
Please show any Egyptian account, testimony, pictorials or scribblings that concides with the Biblical account of the Red Sea parting
Horrible typo.

The word is "notaries"

#654360 Aug 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
funny, you took the words right out of my mouth!:
1. You are not an objective observer, but have clear biased agendas.
2. You have never, in your entire life, done scientific research.
3. You, very clearly, don't grasp what anthropology is or does.
4. You often make remarks like the above, categorizing entire groups of people, whom you don't like, into negative terms. That's the very definition of bigotry.
maybe we do agree on things and could get along very well!:)
can you send a pic with "i luv wasup" written across your 6-pak abs?:)
A pathetic comment, by a pathetic human being

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#654361 Aug 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
funny, you took the words right out of my mouth!:
1. You are not an objective observer, but have clear biased agendas.
2. You have never, in your entire life, done scientific research.
3. You, very clearly, don't grasp what anthropology is or does.
4. You often make remarks like the above, categorizing entire groups of people, whom you don't like, into negative terms. That's the very definition of bigotry.
maybe we do agree on things and could get along very well!:)
can you send a pic with "i luv wasup" written across your 6-pak abs?:)
So you feel the same way about you as I do? That's amazing!

Why don't you change, then? Try to be better?

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#654362 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, the fun would only have been yours, I am sure.
As for your comments about the rate of decay. You have no clue what you are talking about. Do you have an idea what the term "margin of error" means?
Yes, it means physics, and derivative Topix atheism, apologetics.

Or something like that.

I am quite right about that variability, or your physics is wrong. Take your pick.

I see the young Sultan of the Stardust Lounge feels threatened by my interference with his game. Understandable. You are very young yet. Let me pass on some good advice to maintain your position in that lounge.

While you are sitting there and administering your domain, and seeking additions to your harem, if you see a well weathered older guy walk in and order a drink at the bar, just let him enjoy it. If, during your sultanating he should turn and look at you with some amusement, stifle any compulsion to make eye contact, or to make comments you wouldn't make outside your domain. You could get embarrassed.

:-)
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#654363 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes.
But nobody claims to have seen beams of fire from the sky, etc.
Love can be implied, affirmed and shown.
God cannot.
Unless you are able to prove the phenomena in the Bible as natural, "poofing" is what it would be
Disclaimed w I t h
guilt and foul offence,
Let not a sudden summons
hence,
Present us at Thy
awful seat,
Victims of fleeting
vain deceit.

Lamar, CO

#654364 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The Egyptians were good nataroes and kept historical account throughout the development of the empire.
Please show any Egyptian account, testimony, pictorials or scribblings that concides with the Biblical account of the Red Sea parting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian...

3000 years of focused dissection and treatment of human bodies by humans at least as intelligent as us.

Yet you will read where some knowledge doesn't seem to have been passed around, which is hard to believe, and others are poo poohed by modern doctors and theories. 3000 years of trial and error and experience trumped by a couple of hundred years, actually a few decades, of modern thinking the way it should be.

If it didn't get lost, it can get discarded to suit modern ideas. Modern ideas change day to day.

Pick something better to discount historical accounts than absence of evidence.

Nobody

Irving, TX

#654365 Aug 20, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give us a link where this letter was posted, and how did you conclude this person is a non-believer?
Its in the news.
A real believer would NOT say or do this. FYI

Lamar, CO

#654366 Aug 20, 2013
http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/...

Unprecedented Cut in Colorado River Flow Ordered, Due to Drought.

We had some discussion about this a short while back. This will cause a chain reaction in affected areas, drawing on more localized water supplies already stressed. Things will get worse before they can get better. This will also cause some severe conflicts between urban and agricultural areas, affecting food supply and cost. I can see progressive liberals sacrificing the usually more conservative agricultural populations for urban centers to maintain their power base.

I would suggest that if Catcher or Pomona should show up on your doorstep in the future, you direct them to the nearest shower facilities before allowing entry. We know what stinkers they can be on here, just imagine how much worse they can get.

This may be a good time to unload any property in the Phoenix area.

The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654367 Aug 20, 2013
clementiatard wrote:
your colleagues??? most intelligent??? bwhahhahahahhah.....the National Academy of Science has most intelligent people, and 92% don't believe in any gods....evolution is accepted by the entire scientific community world wide and even by the Catholic church....

which is why it is taught in all educational institutions world wide...Smithsonian has all the evidence on display...and you have what??? FAITH....bwhahhahahhaha....daz zle us with your ignorance ....you are a chemist?....educated at Densa college, I presume....
Excellent post! Also, I like your username. The audacity of a brainwashed godbot referring to rational freethinkers as retarded is priceless.
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654368 Aug 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Don't pick on Clem, please, DF. You're both on my Good Guys list.
An evolution denying retard shouldn't be on anybody's "Good Guys list".
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654369 Aug 20, 2013
5star-trans wrote:
god is in pp's heart, how to prove. i think god is kind of hope.
The Truth is Known...

In other words, you have no proof to support your own delusions.

The god delusion...

The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654370 Aug 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
most of the world is deceived...
The Truth is Known...

True. Fortunately, organized religion is on the decline worldwide and deceived believers like you will someday be noting more than an embarrassing chapter in human history.

Religious Bubble of Delusion...

The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654371 Aug 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
i categorically reject you and profess that JESUS IS GOD!
Truth is Known...

You reject the historical fact that the biblical Jesus is nothing more than an amalgamated myth because you're a death-denying cowardly Christian redneck who doesn't have the guts to accept your own mortality, boy.

The Jesus Myth...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#654372 Aug 20, 2013
clementiatard wrote:
<quoted text>
your colleagues??? most intelligent??? bwhahhahahahhah.....the National Academy of Science has most intelligent people, and 92% don't believe in any gods....evolution is accepted by the entire scientific community world wide and even by the Catholic church....
which is why it is taught in all educational institutions world wide...Smithsonian has all the evidence on display...and you have what??? FAITH....bwhahhahahhaha....daz zle us with your ignorance ....you are a chemist?....educated at Densa college, I presume....
If the degree is from India it's pretty much worthless.

Lamar, CO

#654373 Aug 20, 2013
" Dominy was a firm believer in putting the river to human use, once saying "Now I admit that nature can't improve upon man. We're probably the supreme being.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Powell

Amusing.

This is in reference to the previous post about the cut in water.

That water pact allowed the economic development and population growth in California and Phoenix. If you look in water drops of Lake Mead in that first article you will see very deep spikes in water levels during the boom years of the 50's and 60's.

This sort of thing will not be limited to just that part of earth, Populated areas will be impacted the worst, and thus an increase in social issues, and moral beliefs. A certain reality will replace induced imaginations about man's supreme beingcy.

Lamar, CO

#654374 Aug 20, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is Known...
You reject the historical fact that the biblical Jesus is nothing more than an amalgamated myth because you're a death-denying cowardly Christian redneck who doesn't have the guts to accept your own mortality, boy.
The Jesus Myth...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DbTbEvFSSF8XX
You don't sound like the real Pomona. Just someone trying to.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#654375 Aug 20, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Pharaoh wanted the male Jewish babies killed at birth, the Egyptian women protected them. That's what God rewarded them for.
Call me names, make up lies, it is what I expect from you Christians these days.

I do not have time for your insults and lies today, the painters are here today and we always fix the help a nice lunch and what with Maria in Puerto Vallerta visiting her family I have to help out in the kitchen. I have to tell you I would much rather be juicing limes and slicing shrimp than putting up with your nonsense today.

Our new dog,'Riverside' just took a dump on the walkway and I have to go clean it up before the painters get here. Puppies are just like Christians, buy them books and send them to school and still they crap on the walk way. Riverside is part black lab and part ridgeback. He is really happy in his new home, especially at meal time. He likes his belly rubbed. I suspect you like a good belly rub and a nice pat on the head as well. Right?
The Truth is Known

Phoenix, AZ

#654377 Aug 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
i just can't catch a break or get any love up in here today
The Truth is Known...

You're a menace to society and your religious cult is the most divisive political force in our country's history in flagrant violation of the First Amendment. You deserve nothing but contempt everyday, boy!

Arnold has a message for you...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#654378 Aug 20, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
No, silly.
She was tempted by a talking firework that writhes while burning.
Can't you read?
Oops. My bad.

Silly me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 16,839
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Michael 683,865
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 34 min common sense 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,417
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 6
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Rider on the Storm 26
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 2 hr His Eminency dr S... 45
More from around the web