<quoted text>
It is the place where your thingie goes when you and your boyfriend have sex
LOL! That's hilarious.
Bongo

Coram, NY

#653908 Aug 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricardofire only "knows" what his trusted con-artist pastor wants him to know. He proves his ignorance of Science in here on a daily basis. Perhaps he is just posturing for the other pew warmers, to get them to believe he has a point. He doesn't. Since he can't be embarrassed about his ignorance we'll have to be embarrassed for him.
Bravo pseudo rev , the mystery hasn't been revealed yet, but you know this?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#653909 Aug 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust your guesses more than I trust RiversideHickupps assertions. Riverside is not capable of normal discussion, he is like a mosquito at a picnic. Good post.:)
You know what a mosquito at a picnic gets?

His way.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#653910 Aug 18, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
An absurd and ignorant comment that clearly demonstrates that religious brainwashing is child abuse. This pathetically brainwashed Christian godbot will waste his entire pathetic life with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child by choice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GycXDWyfJcoXX
If they didn't vote against freedom I would leave them alone.
The Truth is Known

Paradise Valley, AZ

#653911 Aug 18, 2013
RetardoFire wrote:
You must know nothing about The Mathematical Probability Of Life.
Correction: YOU know nothing about the natural origin of life on earth. It's as if you're trying be more moronic with each post!

BBC Documentary on Origin of Life...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#653912 Aug 18, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow cool.
And I own a Veyron.
And a Tiger tank
Oh, and the Krupp earthmover
And a space shuttle
Not to mention half the Pentagon
And the Statue of Libery
Along with Buckingham Palace
But you don't have the Enterprise 1701-E....

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#653913 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
RetardoFire is living proof that religious brainwashing is the single greatest source of ignorance worldwide. He's a complete moron!
I keep posting biblical errors and contradictions to show him his ignorance and moron-ism. Someday a straw will break the camels back.

Jesus--"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.... But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret" (Matt. 6:5-6).

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#653914 Aug 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents were atheist libertarians. I was raised to never violate the rights of others, which is why I started hating Christians at such an early age. Christians violate the rights of others in the name of God, and for the God they invented to keep them calm.
My parents raised me, unlike most Christian parents who just let their kids grow up like weeds. I grew up around Christian kids who shop lifted from stores, cheated on tests in school, lied to get other students into trouble etc. etc. etc. Not to mention all the shit they gave my gay cousin, telling him that his shit stank but their Christian shit didn't.
Then when my parents rented one of our rental homes to a black man and his family in our all white town, can you imagine what all the good Christians did to me? This was before affirmative action. One of my cousins sent her pastor out to try and talk some sense into my parents. LOL! Christians, hating them since 3rd grade.
It was a real good thing that that black man taught me a few tricks in martial arts to take the wind out of more than a few Christians sails when they started flapping where they should not flap. If you get my drift.
Atheist morality is vastly superiour to Christian bullshit.
And after all of this time you haven't been able to get over your emotional reactiveness and put people in proper perspective.

You have more work to do on yourself.
The Truth is Known

Paradise Valley, AZ

#653915 Aug 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
They should be sterilized and institutionalized for the future of mankind.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#653916 Aug 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:

I keep posting biblical errors and contradictions
No you don't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#653917 Aug 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't vote against freedom.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#653918 Aug 18, 2013
"If children understand that beliefs should be substantiated with evidence, as opposed to tradition, authority, revelation or faith, they will automatically work for themselves that they are atheists."
Richard Dawkins
Good quote! I remember telling my parents that so and so "A" told me that so and so "B" didn't like me. Instead of comforting me with "God loves me" nonsense, my parents asked me why I believed what "A" had told me?

Startled, I experienced what alcoholics call "a moment of clarity" and I called "B" and said, I am glad we are friends. It was confirmed that we were friends and in fact made our friendship stronger in the future. "A" on the other hand was no longer a trusted friend.

Parents need to teach their children not to accept what people assert just because they assert it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#653919 Aug 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You must know nothing about The Mathematical Probability Of Life.
Oh right, and you do? With out your fundie sites online you would be up Schitt Creek with out a paddle.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#653920 Aug 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good quote! I remember telling my parents that so and so "A" told me that so and so "B" didn't like me. Instead of comforting me with "God loves me" nonsense, my parents asked me why I believed what "A" had told me?
Startled, I experienced what alcoholics call "a moment of clarity" and I called "B" and said, I am glad we are friends. It was confirmed that we were friends and in fact made our friendship stronger in the future. "A" on the other hand was no longer a trusted friend.
Parents need to teach their children not to accept what people assert just because they assert it.
?!!!!

YOU said that?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#653921 Aug 18, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Satan wants you to believe.
Follower.
Hard to believe you would admit that Satan wrote the Bible just to make God look bad. And God looks worse than bad, much much worse!

Jesus--"all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth" (Matt. 28:19)

versus

Paul--"The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders...." (2 Thess. 2:9 RSV).

Who, then has all power, Jesus or the lawless one?

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#653922 Aug 18, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't have the Enterprise 1701-E....
You cannot prove I haven't!!
The Truth is Known

Paradise Valley, AZ

#653923 Aug 18, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
No you don't.
The Truth is Known...

In fact, Reverend Alan does a commendable job of posting biblical errors and contradictions. You're too mentally retarded to understand and are making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum.

Biblical bullshit...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#653924 Aug 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> If life started like you believe, there would be universal chaos. My post never mentioned the Bible, why do you? My post had nothing to do with the Bible, why do you bring it up? Is that your best defense? Why does the Bible scare you so much?
Life never started, life has always existed, or at the very least the possibility of it. Just like a nuclear bomb has always existed inside an atom. Do some research about how to make a nuclear bomb. You might want to study the cells in the human body and make comparisons to solar systems.

You know why I mention the Bible. And you know I am not afraid of the Bible. Nor do I defend anything. Why all the false accusations?

I quote the Bible to prove with evidence that your claim that God wrote it is not valid. And further that the Bible contains so many errors, more errors than a screen door has holes, that these errors disqualify the Bible as perfect and error free. Indeed! The Bible is so full of contradictions and other errors it is unreliable and can not be trusted.

The fact that you claim you trust your Bible and wish for other people to trust it as well, is proof that you are not dealing with biblical facts but your imagination and deeply held beliefs which you strangely insist are facts, proof and evidence.

You had bettered be glad the Bible does not tell us about God because if it did, and there really was one, we'd all be in deep trouble.

I know the kind of stupid reply you will make after than one claiming we are all in deep trouble.

And I agree that humanity is in trouble, but it is because there are too many people just like you who refuse to ponder, use reason and apply logic while including evidence, instead taking the lazy way out and letting con-artists tell you how to believe and charging a lot of money for doing so. Lies are expensive.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#653925 Aug 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your best is about dogs coming from a Wolf? Are you saying animals were having sex with different animals and that's how evolution works?
No, I am saying that humans were having sex with dogs and that is how Christians came about. Damn you get more stupid by the minute. I said what I said, go back and read it if you want to know what I said.

Of course you won't understand a word of it. You need to go back to reading your Bible and warming pews.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#653926 Aug 18, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Are you jelous of my flying spur? I have single liebherr cranes worth ten times a Bentley.
And everyone believes your every word. NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with ... 560,389
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min lovewithin 39,380
Couch Potato Alert 18 min yon 9
Why are Fat Women so Attracted to ME? (Apr '08) 19 min I hate fat woman 58
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min putti 5,527
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 48 min lil whispers 605,320
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr that guy you know 464
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 265,422
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 hr yon 4,875
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web