Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#650984 Aug 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You should see some of the things your buddies here have suggested doing to me in their private comments. Several of those suggestions were no less repulsive than what your demented reverend has posted as proof of sick people pretending to be god-fearing Christians. So what's an atheist's excuse for saying he'd like to rape me and any kids I have? Hmm, g'head, let's hear it, Christine/OCB.
It's difficult enough for me to post to you when you're not so obviously confused; for the last time, I am not Christine and Christine is not me- we are two separate people, we do not know each other, we have never met, we have never spoken, we have never PMed, we have never emailed.

So lose your moronic delusion already, will ya?

Unless you do- and until you do- I will not address the body of any of your posts.

I will not in any condone or excuse or ignore your misguided and totally unfounded accusation that I am posting under any other name other than the user name of OCB.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#650985 Aug 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're an addle brained sanctimonious bag of hot air.
Now you're accusing me of being racist???
Talk to the guy who is probably your pal- George Zimmerman.
And gee- I guess you're talking about an umbrella or a cane fashioned to look like the real deal- a SHOTGUN, huh?
And wearing camo? WTF do I care if anyone wants to walk around looking like a wannabe military grunt?
You are saying it is OK to kill a guy while driving down the road because he looked suspicious to you.

And you ranted about Zimmerman who had lacerations on his head.

God help anyone that you suspect of being a Tea Party member. Or wears a cleric's collar, or a crucifix around their neck.

You deny calling them threats or evils to humanity?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#650986 Aug 9, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way did you change "follow the OT" into "follow the laws of the OT"?
Darn! I should have told Mac to wait for your moronic nit-picking.

<Waves to Mac- here it is!!!>

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#650987 Aug 9, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, ma'am.
I AM incredible.
When followed by the word "moronic" or "ignorant", being incredible isn't such a good thing.

And really- just the meaning of the word "incredible" alone isn't always a positive way to describe someone.

Definition of INCREDIBLE
: too extraordinary and improbable to be believed <making incredible claims>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inc...

And frankly, that FIRST definition of "incredible" describes you much more aptly than any secondary definitions do.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#650988 Aug 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying it is OK to kill a guy while driving down the road because he looked suspicious to you.
God help anyone that you suspect of being a Tea Party member. Or wears a cleric's collar, or a crucifix around their neck.
She didn't kill him. No way of knowing if that was actually her intent, but I'll give ya that- probably wasn't the best course of action. Still, the guy was carrying what very much looked like a lethal weapon and it had been deliberately altered to appear as such.

I didn't "rant" about Zimmerman at all- I mentioned his name once.

What's the matter- seeing double, Dave?

You're a nut. I happen to be a pacifist without ANY penchant whatsoever for physical violence.

Yes- I totally deny calling them threats or evils to humanity because I never said any such thing.

You're a liar. But this I have said and will say again right now:

I understand- Christians lie a LOT- at least the ones on this thread do.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#650989 Aug 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
And the GUY didn't look suspicious to her.

The gun he was carrying- fashioned to look like a lethal weapon- is what looked suspicious to her and so much so that it actually looked like a real SHOTGUN- which was the intent.

DUH.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#650990 Aug 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You should see some of the things your buddies here have suggested doing to me in their private comments. Several of those suggestions were no less repulsive than what your demented reverend has posted as proof of sick people pretending to be god-fearing Christians. So what's an atheist's excuse for saying he'd like to rape me and any kids I have? Hmm, g'head, let's hear it, Christine/OCB.
Before you go all postal on me for saying Christine and I have never spoken, I meant we have never spoken on the phone.

Yes- we have "spoken" to each other on this thread.

But you'll go all postal anyway because you're innately sociopathic and psychotic.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#650991 Aug 9, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've read it. Do you UNDERSTAND it?
Christians recognize from the Bible that when a new covenant came about, certain rules changed or were modified.
So GodÂ’s rules to man can change at various covenants.
Some laws changed. Some laws were completely overwritten.
Take Romans 14:2 for example. "For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables." That removes the "don't eat pork" laws to the Levites.
Comprende?
So your Jesus lied?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#650992 Aug 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Darn! I should have told Mac to wait for your moronic nit-picking.
<Waves to Mac- here it is!!!>
Hehehe.
Hi, OCB!
This is almost too easy, innit?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#650993 Aug 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a male, I know myself, boy, and I certainly know more about women than you do, boy!
You lack masculinity, boy! You're privates are small, no woman wants your lack of general masculinity either, boy!
You can't possibly know whether you know more about women than any other man does.

Westcliffe, CO

#650994 Aug 9, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't kill him. No way of knowing if that was actually her intent, but I'll give ya that- probably wasn't the best course of action. Still, the guy was carrying what very much looked like a lethal weapon and it had been deliberately altered to appear as such.
I didn't "rant" about Zimmerman at all- I mentioned his name once.
What's the matter- seeing double, Dave?
You're a nut. I happen to be a pacifist without ANY penchant whatsoever for physical violence.
Yes- I totally deny calling them threats or evils to humanity because I never said any such thing.
You're a liar. But this I have said and will say again right now:
I understand- Christians lie a LOT- at least the ones on this thread do.
She was a firearms expert who could tell it was altered? She aimed her car to wound?

She was cop, judge, and executioner in the comfort of her own car.

You have done tons of ranting, sugar, about what you now deny you have.

You excuse her attempted murder because he might have been carrying a gun.

You are a public menace. Be careful walking down the street.

Location hidden

#650995 Aug 9, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
I'm 12.
And a boy.
And a virgin.
Stay away from me.
Wow, are you ever begging for it!

Location hidden

#650996 Aug 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop whining.
You *intentionally* change my words all the time.
No, that's your habit. Like you think it makes you look rational.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#650998 Aug 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral of the story: It's best not to fashion something to look like a lethal and deadly weapon unless one is prepared to put their lives at risk due to others thinking it's the real deal because it so much LOOKS like the real deal- again- which was the intent to begin with.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#650999 Aug 9, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is a fictional book, moron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3V138kVv6DkXX
youre repulsive and heinous, you should be eradicated

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#651000 Aug 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a firearms expert who could tell it was altered? She aimed her car to wound?
She was cop, judge, and executioner in the comfort of her own car.
You have done tons of ranting, sugar, about what you now deny you have.
You excuse her attempted murder because he might have been carrying a gun.
You are a public menace. Be careful walking down the street.
I'm no menace to anyone.

And I did say it wasn't the best course of action, so how about you STFU you impotent gas bag?

And now you're threatening me by telling me to be careful walking down the street?

Stay the f*ck away from me- please- don't post to me anymore.

You are garbage.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#651001 Aug 9, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe.
Hi, OCB!
This is almost too easy, innit?
"Incredibly"! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#651002 Aug 9, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not all the expenses.
Anyways, it doesn't look like my son will go to college, he's been seriously looking into joining the Air Force or Navy right after high school.
That's only one more year.
Time sure does fly...
Oh heck. He'll need to wear full body armor just get through the night unmolested in today's, "don't ask; don't tell", military! Too bad they don't have an offline version of *Hide My Ass* for new, straight, recruits.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#651003 Aug 9, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
You're lying to yourself. No thinking is required to repeat the words of your master on Sunday mornings throughout the week in this thread.
lol - not all christians are churchy types; i rarely 'go to church', but i'm always listening to God

how much time do you spend in front of your master the TV which tells you exactly what to like and how to think? you must be spending LOTS of time cuz you sound just like your master ted turner (owner of CNN and lots more), who divorced his wife of many years because she got born again!

don't be a dull lil sheep-dork; think for yourself and be a man who'll stand for Christ in this wimpy world bowing their weak knees and letting the spirit of antichrist/political correctness walk all over their beaten and defeated lil lives.

TRUTH HAS BEEN TOLD - END OF DISCUSSION!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#651004 Aug 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You can't possibly know whether you know more about women than any other man does.
Yeah but his big balloon head can be inflated to epic and biblical proportions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 7 min Downer 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 24,599
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min hojo 685,467
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 22
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
blue eyed girl 8 hr tishab 2
More from around the web