Prove there's a god.

“AIN'T is not a word. STUPID is”

Since: Jul 07

The Internet

#650664 Aug 8, 2013
GOD EXISTS, ATHEISTS!!! I'll prove it SCIENTIFICALLY!! A complete explanation towards the existence of God. Nothing can only create NOTHING. Before the universe began, something must have always existed. It's ENERGY. Energy is ETERNAL. The 1st law of thermodynamics confirms that. The law states: "energy cannot be created or destroyed". No beginning or uncreated and no end. That's the definition of "eternal". You also can't claim that this energy always existed IN the known universe because science has proven that the universe didn't always exist. The universe and time didn't always exist by Stephen Hawking: www.hawking.org.uk/lectures/bot.html This energy source that was present BEFORE the universe began had to have power beyond anything we can begin to imagine, considering it had to transfer its energy unto the TRILLIONS of stars and BILLIONS of galaxies. A separate ETERNAL energy source that exists OUTSIDE of the universe had to have supplied or transferred its energy onto the universe (because we know the universe didn't always exist). It's not unreasonable to assume this ENORMOUS energy was the creator GOD. Listen, we reasonably have 2 options to determine what WAS this powerful always-existing energy. It could be a dumb, unconscious, vague energy source.(However, this seems extremely illogical considering that we can observe complexity, order, and design throughout the universe). The most logical answer would be that an intelligent mind constructed the universe, or a God. It's as simple as that. If you can't agree with this logic then you're stubborn, unreasonable, and don't want to believe in the possible existence of a God.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#650665 Aug 8, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most"?
I betcha can't back that bullshit up.
I can. College is a den of sex, drugs and booze. In short, heaven

#650666 Aug 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
There he is! There is Doublefine!!!
<sigh>
At your service, milady

#650667 Aug 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
DAMN! Amazing what a new Computer and Google Chrome can do. Sure beats trying to Type on an iPhone with Fat fingers....... now I'm happy!
Tell me about it. I have nice, lean fingers and still I miss keys.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#650668 Aug 8, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
It was you who "faked" into becoming a Christian with a "childlike bigoted" mind.
Your opinion, my opinion, now let's all get along...that's right, we can't because of your hate.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#650670 Aug 8, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think crack is just below heroin, but I'm not positive. And then comes nicotine.
Crack is way worse, except the effect is short and no physical effect from detox.
If you knew any crackhead you would know this, they will steal and cheat best friends , even their own mother for money to get more.
The crack dealers amuse themselves with this, it's awful what some of them will do to get more. Ive seen more people completely lose their lives, figuratively and literally than with anything else.
Go from having a very good business, home, marriage, cars, trucks to nothing, I mean absolutely nothing in a years time.
That's why the crack laws are so severe, it's the worst sickness you can get. SEE V

http://alcoholrehab.com/alcohol-rehab/crack-c...

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#650671 Aug 8, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>They give methadone precisely because it is physically addictive, but that does not mean the withdrawals are lethal. Nothing on that page suggested that the withdrawals can kill you. In fact:
"Opioid withdrawal reactions are very uncomfortable but are not life threatening. Symptoms usually start within 12 hours of last heroin usage and within 30 hours of last methadone exposure."
The reason heroin is so dangerous (or one of the reasons) is because the effective dose is not too far from the lethal dose. The opposite of which is why weed is so safe.
The drugs I mentioned - benzos, alcohol and barbiturates - pretty sure those can kill you.
Without help from a doctor heroin detox can kill you.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#650672 Aug 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Seems you were "faked" into believing that such is the essence of Christianity. It's not.
Morals are the acceptable behavior based on the mores of a social grouping. Jesus did not come to give us a standardized moral code to which all should conform, but to give us His life whereby the divine character might be expressed through our behavior.
oooo

you are going to loose your christian status

your fellow theists disagree strongly

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#650673 Aug 8, 2013
inkling wrote:
GOD EXISTS, ATHEISTS!!! I'll prove it SCIENTIFICALLY!! A complete explanation towards the existence of God. Nothing can only create NOTHING. Before the universe began, something must have always existed. It's ENERGY. Energy is ETERNAL. The 1st law of thermodynamics confirms that. The law states: "energy cannot be created or destroyed". No beginning or uncreated and no end. That's the definition of "eternal". You also can't claim that this energy always existed IN the known universe because science has proven that the universe didn't always exist. The universe and time didn't always exist by Stephen Hawking: www.hawking.org.uk/lectures/bot.html This energy source that was present BEFORE the universe began had to have power beyond anything we can begin to imagine, considering it had to transfer its energy unto the TRILLIONS of stars and BILLIONS of galaxies. A separate ETERNAL energy source that exists OUTSIDE of the universe had to have supplied or transferred its energy onto the universe (because we know the universe didn't always exist). It's not unreasonable to assume this ENORMOUS energy was the creator GOD. Listen, we reasonably have 2 options to determine what WAS this powerful always-existing energy. It could be a dumb, unconscious, vague energy source.(However, this seems extremely illogical considering that we can observe complexity, order, and design throughout the universe). The most logical answer would be that an intelligent mind constructed the universe, or a God. It's as simple as that. If you can't agree with this logic then you're stubborn, unreasonable, and don't want to believe in the possible existence of a God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o2RD4vTuPN0XX
These things we pray unto thee Gravity, for thine is the kingdom the power and the glory for ever and ever Ramen.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#650674 Aug 9, 2013
Details added. If they are going to do it, follow these details.
[
All are small (17in and smaller, or 24in rear wheel for 17.5in) downhill full suspension frames and no totally yellow or pink.
-Rear end (top and bottom swingarms , 2 axle holding pieces, axle and nut) of the 2001 pushshock Schwinn Straight 8.
-New derailleur hanger, axle and nut assembly, and floating rear disc brake kit (20mm axle hole) for the 2003 Tomac Magnum 204 ( http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/BikeSpecs.... )
-V-brake mounts for Red Boxxer Pro Forks ( http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.ph... )
-Complete small Nicolai Nucleon TST bike with Marzocchi super monster t fork ( http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6003/bild0... )
-Small Zumbi f44 electric bicycle like in the picture with 2012 Boxxer WC fork ( http://cdn3.coresites.mpora.com/dirt_new/wp-c... )
-Complete Sm 2013 Trek Session 88
-These new small frames with rear wheel, installed crank, rear shock and parts unique to the bikes(no fork , front wheel, nor handle bar): Nicolai Ion Pinion 18 ( http://fstatic1.mtb-news.de/f/hu/p5/hup5bscy3... ) G-boxx Diamonback Sabbath ( http://www.os-db.net/showthread.php... ),, black Yeti DH9(24in rear wheel), Yeti 303 DH, Brooklyn Machine Work Racelink ( http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9141/yeakb... ), blue Norco Aline 2007 Park Edition, brown Specialized Demo 9 Pro with 2 rings crank and front derailleur, 2008 Santa Cruz driver 8 (24in rear wheel)with 2008 Boxxer Race fork, versus weaponx (24in rear wheel) with frame mount and floating rear brake kit, GT IT1,small white Astrix Havoc (24in rear wheel)
]

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#650675 Aug 9, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say smarter, just things that others have to learn are built into the system. Americans are primed better because of its civilization.
Nope. That's silly. Your students have an uphill battle because of the stupid teachings of your religious right.

Evolution scares them, for example.
Americans aren't a separate race or species, just a specific organization of them.
I told you earlier my son went to Japan for a couple of weeks on business and noticed similar to what you mentioned. He said they were all bright and worked together, but there was no individuality like in America. There weren't the heavy lifters and those just occupying slots as you have in America. Group think. This was in the legal field.
He was totally impressed with Tokyo and how civilized it was. He wants to take the kids over there to see part of their roots.
No individuality, huh? That's a bit too extreme. He was only here for 2 weeks, so it's too short to untangle culture.

Some stable somewhere

#650676 Aug 9, 2013
Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>You're not entirely correct. The truth of the matter is the Western educational system is entrenched and rooted in rote memory. I call it tape recording learning. Inputting data and spitting it out justg as it were received. What you say about non-Western education is exactly what you often find in he Western education system,,,,,,,Copying ideas as a sign of respect; you copy your professors. You use vague ideas so you can't be pinned down and attacked. What you perceive as happening in America only happens outside of the educational system. That is why many millionaires and billionaires dropped out of schools even such as Harvard.
It's more extreme in Asia. Much more. In America, you're just talking about bad teaching. In Asia, that's how knowledge is transferred - via copying.

I've taught at the university level in both Japan and America.

Some stable somewhere

#650677 Aug 9, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting.
Timn, I was joking. None of that I wrote was true about cigarettes.

Some stable somewhere

#650678 Aug 9, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
That was good LOL. I was reading your post and thinking, Hiding WTF??
hahaha!!!

Glad you got it :)

Some stable somewhere

#650679 Aug 9, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
At your service, milady
Well, I, well I just might need some servicing!
Bringer of Storms

Chicopee, MA

#650680 Aug 9, 2013
Ilovewhitemen20 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I'm not religious. And second you cant put Odin, Allah, "God", all in the same pot when they arent the same thing. I can especially vouch for Odin, because I'm an expert in Irminism. Odin was not prayed to like Christians do to "God". He was an esoteric metaphor for something science cant grasp.
Thats why Christianity is so easy for atheists to target.:/
How exactly are you an "expert" on Irminism?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#650681 Aug 9, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful. Yeats.
I first saw that on the movie A.I.
I don't think I've seen that one - but Willie Yeats remains one of my favourite poets.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#650682 Aug 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! one night in Bangkok makes a Hard man humble....
shouldn't that be the other way around....?
Powers Boothe, from "Tombstone"...

Laffin.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#650683 Aug 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are.
I just knew you or DF would post a reply to that.
:)
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#650684 Aug 9, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the non-smokers get to you. You're not an outcast just because you smoke.
Oh I don't, I respect my own space.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min LAWEST100 667,941
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 5 min Rao 266
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min crucifiedguy 286,083
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 92,715
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 183,629
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 619,219
Electing Donald Trump was a terrible mistake 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
More from around the web