Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real. You actually - I mean, in reality - made an argument that went like this:
"There was not one camp that was exclusively a death camp."
That's like saying "Dalmer didn't eat everyone. I mean, come on, he's not pure evil."
You're disingenuous and your statements repulsive.
I am not, in no way, claiming that the Nazis were demonic or beyond human evil. They were exactly what all cultures have historically done at one point or another - it's just that they used industrial technology to make it happen.
Yes, the Americans committed genocide. There's no denying that. The European Exploration marks the largest genocide in history - 2/3rds of all languages lost! 50 million people in America alone! You can't rival that horror.
So get off your high horse and stop being an ass.
<quoted text>
No there aren't. You're lazy and you didn't even bother to look at it. It's straight from the Nuremberg trials. It's the original deposition of the SS.
The other link I posted is to the book is the actual book of the original historian to interview actual doctors - medical doctors - who took part in the grossly inhumane medical experiments going on.
<quoted text>
Fuck you. You're too fucking lazy to do it and you come on here with bullshit accusations.
I don't care if you want to deny the holocaust. That just makes you another loser in my eyes and I worry about the obviously negative influence your religion has on you.
All of the links I posted to you are genuine. I took the time to vet them. I'm not going to sit here and be accused by someone like you. Grow up or fuck off. I don't care which.
holocaust history project, history1900, historyplace, jewishvirtual library. These are the common websites.

How do you know they are genuine? Do you run these websites? Huge bodies of text, with no photographic evidence. I asked you simply, where are the documents? Where can the documents even be found? Even much of that they don't inform us.

And there is no need to be vulgar simply because I do not believe everything that you believe in. That is like a holocaust fundie attitude.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Really?
I would of thought that you would of taken his words as a compliment, because Katie is pretty damn hot !
Really? Canít say I fancy her myself, each to their own eh?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

The holocaust religion presented:

We have the holocaust mantra, containing the following claims:

-6 million jews died, and millions others, directly killed by gassing by malicious evil Nazis
-Evil Nazis conducted experiments, producing soap and lampshades made from humans.
-Hitler and his evil inner circle gave the orders for all such things
-The allies nobly liberated europe and established civilisation by superior example.

The theists: Hiding, Aura and OCB

"It's true! It's alllll true!"

The agnostic: Me
"It's a mixture of undeniable fact and doubtful sensationalism"

The atheists: David Irving and others
"The lampshade is false, so who knows what other lies there are! Therefore the whole damn thing is a lie!"
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> What is that supposed to mean? The SS guy in charge , said he didn't feel he did anything wrong, and did not deserve to be punished. When ask if he thought it was fair he had a descent life with money still after robing so many of everything , who lost their homes wealth and still many live as very poor people he said "that's just the way the world is." Most of the others also had this attitude , but it got shifted to their children and grand children who live in shame and guilt.
I felt sorry for them because they did nothing to deserve the guilt they carried, explaining how their parents had none and denied having done anything wrong.
"For Bettina Goering, the great-niece of Hitler's designated successor Hermann Goering, she felt she needed to take drastic action to deal with her family's legacy.
Both she and her brother chose to be sterilised."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18120890
That's awful considering their parents denied everything and they only find out the truth like we do, and that they should suffer the guilt of their forebears having being innocent themselves.
The denying monsters that did this to the prisoners, did this to their children too.
You condemned an entire nation.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, I'm sorry. You guys have the craziest argument!
Most men, but not all, like bjs. Some don't. They prefer other methods. It doesn't matter if they're Christian or not.
But...uh...the larger point is - who cares?!? It's just sex.
LB, you know I teach at uni. I was teaching "intro to cultural anth" and I said something along the lines of "no one can honestly believe that young people will wait until marriage." Now, the reason I said this was b/c we were discussion human nature and failing gov't policy (states that use abstinence have greater rates of teen pregnancies, etc).
Anyways, a man put up his hand and said "excuse me, no." It turned out he was Mormon - and he had indeed waited until marriage. I didn't ask about his sexual contacts or whatever, but the point is, not all people share an overriding libido and some people actually do wait for marriage.
And you know what, it's not unique to Christian culture - there are other cultures who favor virginity in females, too. Please keep in mind that a lot of other cultures don't. So cross cultural evidence doesn't favor Christian values over any other - but I just wanted you to know that you're not utterly alone.
They got the story wrong. Opening Pandora's box let all the evils of the world into Pandora.

Opening that box is something every female should give considerable thought to.

“Go ahead.”

Since: Mar 11

Make my day.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
holocaust history project, history1900, historyplace, jewishvirtual library. These are the common websites.
How do you know they are genuine? Do you run these websites? Huge bodies of text, with no photographic evidence. I asked you simply, where are the documents? Where can the documents even be found? Even much of that they don't inform us.
And there is no need to be vulgar simply because I do not believe everything that you believe in. That is like a holocaust fundie attitude.
Let's see...your sources included a person you labeled "a quack" who is a known holocaust denier and a genuine historian who wrote about what happened to German people after WWII - so her history had nothing to do with what you have been arguing at all.

Well done, TT! You've proven yourself a terrible judge of character and a worse academic.

Did you bother to check my links, or the references they used? Probably not. All of them referenced primary sources. One of them is a primary source - the actual paper documenting the trial of the SS, including interviews, testimonies and so on. The second was written by the historian who interviewed the medical doctors in charge of the horrible Nazi experiments.

And yet you deny these things happened.

At this point, I really don't care what you think. You're not rational in the sources you pick to back you up. Apparently you have some kind of grudge against history, especially Jewish history.

Again, not a my problem thing. Again, I'm worried this is a your religion thing. If so, wow, what a frightening example of indoctrination.

“Go ahead.”

Since: Mar 11

Make my day.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
The holocaust religion presented:
We have the holocaust mantra, containing the following claims:
-6 million jews died, and millions others, directly killed by gassing by malicious evil Nazis
-Evil Nazis conducted experiments, producing soap and lampshades made from humans.
-Hitler and his evil inner circle gave the orders for all such things
-The allies nobly liberated europe and established civilisation by superior example.
The theists: Hiding, Aura and OCB
"It's true! It's alllll true!"
The agnostic: Me
"It's a mixture of undeniable fact and doubtful sensationalism"
The atheists: David Irving and others
"The lampshade is false, so who knows what other lies there are! Therefore the whole damn thing is a lie!"
You're mischaracterizing my argument.

That's dishonest, TT. One more strike against you.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Modified list. Astrix havoc removed. Tollwut Stonedigga added.

All are small (17in and smaller) downhill full suspension frames and no totally yellow or pink.
-Rear end (top and bottom swingarms ,2 axle holding pieces, axle and nut) of the 2001 pushshock Schwinn Straight 8.
-New derailleur hanger, axle and nut assembly, and floating rear disc brake kit (20mm axle hole) for the 2003 Tomac Magnum 204 ( http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/BikeSpecs.... )
-V-brake mounts for Red Boxxer Pro Forks ( http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.ph... )
-Complete small Nicolai Nucleon TST bike with Marzocchi super monster t fork ( http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6003/bild0... )
-Small Zumbi f44 electric bicycle like in the picture with 2012 Boxxer WC fork ( http://cdn3.coresites.mpora.com/dirt_new/wp-c... )
-Complete Sm 2013 Trek Session 88
-These new small frames with rear wheel, installed crank, rear shock and parts unique to the bikes(no fork , front wheel, nor handle bar): G-boxx Diamonback Sabbath ( http://www.os-db.net/showthread.php... ),, Yeti DH9, Yeti 303 DH, Brooklyn Machine Work Racelink ( http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9141/yeakb... ), blue Norco Aline 2007 Park Edition, specialized demo 9 pro, 2008 Santa Cruz V10 with dualcrown Boxxer fork, versus weaponx wth floating rear brake, blue Zerode G1,
- black and white Tollwut Stonedigga evo 3( http://fstatic3.mtb-news.de/img/photos/1/0/0/... )( http://fstatic1.mtb-news.de/img/photos/1/9/7/... ).

“Listen to the sounds”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...your sources included a person you labeled "a quack" who is a known holocaust denier and a genuine historian who wrote about what happened to German people after WWII - so her history had nothing to do with what you have been arguing at all.
Well done, TT! You've proven yourself a terrible judge of character and a worse academic.
Did you bother to check my links, or the references they used? Probably not. All of them referenced primary sources. One of them is a primary source - the actual paper documenting the trial of the SS, including interviews, testimonies and so on. The second was written by the historian who interviewed the medical doctors in charge of the horrible Nazi experiments.
And yet you deny these things happened.
At this point, I really don't care what you think. You're not rational in the sources you pick to back you up. Apparently you have some kind of grudge against history, especially Jewish history.
Again, not a my problem thing. Again, I'm worried this is a your religion thing. If so, wow, what a frightening example of indoctrination.
It'll take me quite a while to go through all the references.

I do not deny the experiments. I deny they were part of Nazi policy. War creates opportunity for all kinds of sick people to carry out all kinds of sick endeavours.

Do you not see this as becoming a fanatical religion? Why is it that almost the whole of western europe jails people for years for not believing in some aspects of the holocaust? It has become a doctrine, and western europe is behaving like Ayatollah Khomeini passing fatwas against people who question holocaust claims.

You and I can believe any shit we want in the acclaimed free west, except questioning and disbelieving in aspects of the holocaust. Why? You believe in free speech and free belief or disbelief, right? Yet this holocaust has become like a sacred cow that everyone must unquestioningly believe. Don't you find it odd that out of the 50000 people on Spielbergs Shoah foundation, he picked five people to make his silly movie and all 5 were proven to be liars. Each one was a liar. But it's sacred! Everything must be believed!

Why does western europe have to exile people, or put them and their families under house arrest for disbelieving? What's more, why are these people themselves risking their lives, their families lives, their reputation and careers to question holocaust claims? If it is all lies, surely it's not worth it to tell such lies.

This has nothing to do with my religion. If Europe was Muslim, there wouldn't have even been a holocaust. Almost a third of the Quran is addressed to the Jews. I am merely looking into these inconsistencies.

“Listen to the sounds”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what it has become.

Think about it, if I posted a claim here that the Nazis were so cruel, they would torture the Jews by pulling out their finger nails and electrocuting them by their genitals, who will question it? No one here will question it. No one will ask me with suspicion "Where the hell is your proof for that?". I can guarantee that. No one. Instead you all will say "Yeah those Nazis were evil, the truth about their ugly face is open for all to see!"

It's a huge insult to the memory of those who really did die in those camps. It's becoming more and more mythical over time. Eventually all the witnesses will die, and it'll become so mythical that the whole story will just blow up and no one will believe a damn thing about it again. As it is they need government fatwas to protect many of the ridiculous aspects.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:

I can't force others to smell my cigarettes??
HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
I do.
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Please elaborate.
I don't obey California's nanny state, sissy liberal smoking laws. I smoke at the beach. I smoke in front of a building. I smoke in my car. I smoke at parks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh that
I support it in part because it is so delicious, so funny
and ---so correct
I'm sure you do... On New Years, I'll bet you're telling people "Happy Holiday!"

'_'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus prances about Galilee with his merry band of 12 (13 total!)
performing wondrous miracles
yet no historian makes mention
!!!
The fact that you know what Jesus did negates your argument that history didn't record it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ludicrous. What "available evidence," you loon? A simple correlation? Ignoring the fact that prayer is not forbade in schools, I can use your logic to prove that global warming is caused by declining levels of pirates.
It's not a simple correlation, it's massive and detailed.

I don't think it's a coincidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe all legal actors (judges, juries, prosecutors, etc) are allowed to "nullify" a law (refuse to enforce it) if they believe that it should not exist, if they believe that the mandatory sentence is unduly harsh, or if they believe that breaking the law in a particular case was the morally right thing to do (like a guy driving recklessly to get a dying person to the hospital). I could be wrong though.
I know for a fact that the concept of jury nullification exists, but I'm not too sure if it applies to judges.
Catcher? Is timn correct?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt TT is one of them. He's just profoundly gullible and apparently doesn't like Israel.
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Israel, either, especially their repulsive treatment of Syria and Palestine, but I'm not going to become a history denier for it.
Being a Mick, I'm a bit amjbivalent about that whole mess myself - who's the underdog again?But that doesn't make me deny history, either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
You mean respecting the beliefs of others sucks? Imagine if one day atheists become the majority here, would you like it if we appropriated an entire season and you were constantly greeted with "merry dawkins day" and the like? Of course, we would only have to appeal to tradition to justify this nonsense, because infringing on the rights of others is Ok if you've been doing it for long enough.
Personally, I don't think merry christmas is offensive, but I can understand why someone might not want to be bombarded by the trappings of a religion they don't belong to. I don't understand why christians seem to have such a problem with switching to "happy holidays."
Merry Dawkins Day! Lol. If that really happened, of course I wouldn't like it. But that's the way the country goes sometimes.

The majority of Americans, religious and non-religious, enjoy the federally approved holiday known as Christmas.

If some one doesn't like Christmas, oh well. It's one of our many holidays and people need to just accept that.

You think I give a royal rats ass about St Patrick's Day or Cinco De Mayo? I don't. I don't care about them and I don't celebrate them.

But I enjoy seeing other people happy. And when I see strangers grilling up their carne asada or drinkin their green beer - I see them smiling.

And that makes me smile.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"No photographic evidence"?

ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR PEA-PICKIN' MIND???

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You condemned an entire nation.
No you confuse my lack of specificness if I said Germany or German people it meant the NAZI party, but not even all of them were entirely guilty, I think I've made it abundantly clear the SS specifically are the guilty, they held everyone in fear. Even some of the SS were driven by fear, but to become that is guilt by association. Once the SS was in place , if you defied them YOU TOO would go to the showers and die like the others. The film touches that aspect a little. Probably not enough though, fear of dieing will make you do bad things, nobody wants to die. Except the suicidal I mean. I have German friends I do not condemn them for what the SS did to them.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to think Mac is right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 616,361 - 616,380 of719,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

512 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 2 min Naveen kumar 488
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Reaction 114,941
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with the word 532,288
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 min Karmarim 36,493
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,196
Tony Dungy was right 15 min dirty white boy- 15
Placing children in homosexual homes is MORALLY... 18 min passing by 17
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Dr_Zorderz 256,353
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 20 min shyam 4,466
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••