Prove there's a god.
Greens - tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#649635 Aug 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave didn't "see" anything, but he did get exposed to another dimension. Dave does have an understanding of machines and creatures and interactions of individuals within groups of them. One of those understandings is that you don't allow cancers to grow. Those are things that are only constructive to themselves, but deadly to the host body of mankind. Man is one being at the end of the day.
I have nothing to be ashamed of. You, however, should have a lot to worry about.
<quoted text>
this is the same person who posts as RR.
pay attention to the lexicon, especially cadence.
What !
Now Dave is RR ?
Really??
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#649636 Aug 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
You are despicable for wishing death on a poster.
And you are a coward for dodging after it was pointed out.
As Sharkey made clear, you have been publicly shamed.
Booots has wished death on RR before.
But he's an Atheist and you let that one slide.

Hypocrite !

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#649637 Aug 6, 2013
Inga wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum was designed to put down and belittle the beliefs of Christians who want to serve God. That is all I have seen on this forum. A bunch of seemingly childlike behavior and poor debating skills. I am done with this forum and will go to a meaningful adult forum where adults treat others like adults and the constant badgering and persecution of someone for their own personal belief is absent. Thank you for proving to me that most adults still have yet to grasp the meaning of adulthood.
There is nothing adult about having an imaginary friend, Inga. Go ponder that in your new forum

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#649638 Aug 6, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing adult about having an imaginary friend, Inga. Go ponder that in your new forum
Make mine double fine!
Greens - tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#649639 Aug 6, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Your imaginary friend is you !
You just love talking as though you are the third person.

Greens-tuf has often wondered why ?
Greens - tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#649640 Aug 6, 2013
EmpireEarth wrote:
God of U.S.= Money
Dirty China has money.
China becomes boss of U.S.
US becomes China's dog.
"US becomes China's dog"

Cool , so the US is China's best friend.
Dog spelled backwards is.......God.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#649641 Aug 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave didn't "see" anything, but he did get exposed to another dimension. Dave does have an understanding of machines and creatures and interactions of individuals within groups of them. One of those understandings is that you don't allow cancers to grow. Those are things that are only constructive to themselves, but deadly to the host body of mankind. Man is one being at the end of the day.
I have nothing to be ashamed of. You, however, should have a lot to worry about.
<quoted text>
this is the same person who posts as RR.
pay attention to the lexicon, especially cadence.
There just ain't no fooling you Canadians, eh?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#649642 Aug 6, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There just ain't no fooling you Canadians, eh?
one of your (many) failings is to estimate the intellect of your opponent.

Westcliffe, CO

#649643 Aug 6, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
"US becomes China's dog"
Cool , so the US is China's best friend.
Dog spelled backwards is.......God.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/33230032

About 3 years old.

These are investments of money quite a bit different from having a rental property you can evict tenants from. There is quite a stake in maintaining investments on this scale. Foreign countries, even if hostile, have influential groups within them that would rather not see their investments put at risk from politics. They really prefer a peaceful and stable world, and maintaining the status quo.

Look at the numbers and percentage of world total.

You will see who is holding the leash.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#649644 Aug 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>do they have any idea if you will ever fully recover?
lol, he tried LSD 120 times and still didn't see God, not even once ?
I would of looked for a new dealer.

Westcliffe, CO

#649645 Aug 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
one of your (many) failings is to estimate the intellect of your opponent.
I'm pretty good at it when it is present. In some cases I must assume there is some in order to even have a discussion and occupy my time.

Perhaps you can understand that?
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#649646 Aug 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Teaching that there is a creator is not education it is brainwashing.
LSD is brainwashing.

Westcliffe, CO

#649647 Aug 6, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
LSD is brainwashing.
With bleach.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#649648 Aug 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Topix atheists love to make claims against God as genocidal. He was merely ridding the cancer.
That’s as good an excuse as any christian has come up with, I suppose you could say the same about Radovan Karadzic or Ratko Mladic, or Hitler or Stalin or Pol Pot etc…

#649649 Aug 6, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Your imaginary friend is you !
You just love talking as though you are the third person.
Greens-tuf has often wondered why ?
Double Fine's awesomeness and humility is way too much to be contained in the first person

#649650 Aug 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Make mine double fine!
Well, in your own words (said a long time ago), "Double Time, Double Fine

#649651 Aug 6, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ewtn.com/library/answers/piusjews....
We must remember that any defiance of the Nazi regime meant immediate and severe retaliation. Jean Bernard, Bishop of Luxembourg, who has detained at Dachau, later wrote, "The detained priests trembled every time news reached us of some protest by a religious authority, but particularly by the Vatican. We all had the impression that our warders made us atone heavily for the fury these protests evoked."
Cardinal Sapieha, Archbishop of Krakow, wrote to Pius XII in 1942, "We must deplore that we cannot communicate Your Holiness' letter to the faithful, for that would provide a pretext for fresh persecution. We already have many who are victims because they were suspected of being in secret communication with the Apostolic See." Pius XII was burdened with speaking the truth while safeguarding the survival of the Church.
<quoted text> War was declared on Sept 3, 1939. Dachau open in 1933.
http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/timeline/camps....
Dachau , one of the first Nazi concentration camps, opened in March 1933, and at first interned only known political opponents of the Nazis: Communists, Social Democrats, and others who had been condemned in a court of law. Gradually, a more diverse group was imprisoned, including Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, Gypsies , dissenting clergy, homosexuals, as well as others who were denounced for making critical remarks about the Nazis.
Either way i am tired of you.
Just as in several other states run by totalitarian dictators – politics, not religion. This makes not the slightest difference to the fact that Hitler was christian, it really does not matter how you try and deny that fact. It also makes no difference to the fact that the Vatican was aware of what he was doing, and condoned it.

And either way I am tired of your deliberate ignorance and intolerance for christianity that does not meet you standards of christianity, it seems very hypocritical to me. There really is no excuse for it in today’s educated world.

#649652 Aug 6, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
With bleach.
It that your sustenance of choice?

It would explain such a lot

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#649653 Aug 6, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously did a lot of drugs, too much in fact, in your youth. You are a classic burn out of the 60's and 70's. Your brain quit developing after then,
Speed limits allow for some reaction time to escape accidents, both in urban areas and the wide open spaces. Change lanes on an urban expressway with some clown threading through multi-lane traffic doing 80, or even with some stupid motorcyclist running up between lanes. Do 120 in the desert with an antelope jumping out in front of you, or you get hit by a sudden strong wind gust from the side. Or that 50 mph curve with black ice on it at 70.
You are an irresponsible drug burnout advocating anarchy and disrespect for social restraints. Totally out of touch with reality, which you claim the majority of people are. That is part of your pathology. You should really be locked up.
After getting several speeding tickets several years ago, I was determined to travel at all posted speed limits.

I gave up after about 2 weeks because I was getting tailgated, passed in no passing zones, flipped off, honked at and eventually it became obvious that I was presenting more of a road hazard by travelling at posted speed limits than I was by travelling with the normal flow of traffic, which was usually around 5 mph over the limit.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#649654 Aug 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nice rant about a person thru a third party. I'm working with other Church members at Loaves and Fishes this week here in Sac, maybe you and Hug face can come down and spit your hate at those evil Christians. That is all you seem to be worth. The bottom line is that i always question you and when given an explanation, you move on to the next McKinsey point, you live for Dennis. He is your savior, my savior is alive. Yours is dead! Big difference.
I volunteered at a local soup kitchen when they were renovating a new building.

I offered my services anytime and especially for moving their food and equipment back in-the heavy lifting stuff. Gave them my number and told them they could call anytime.

I never got called back. My hypothesis is that they didn't like my bumper stickers. One read, "The last time religion and politics were mixed, people were burned at the stake." The other said, "If religion wants to be involved in politics, they should be taxed."

What do you think?

Did they just never need help?

Or were they offended by my stickers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Whos on third 48,119
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 24 min Johnny 328
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Phooey 646,369
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Puppet master 105,553
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Just Wondering 618,557
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Yellow Star 182,623
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Yellow Star 281,226
More from around the web