Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#649776 Aug 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"woe onto you hypocrites, vipers, white-washed tombs, dead mens bones...etc" Jesus
OK so Jesus is a hypocrite who contradicts himself, that is what I have been posting for months.

JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."
Bongo

United States

#649778 Aug 6, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope- not me.....I will be cremated. I've posted before that I won't waste valuable land for my DEAD body when it could be put to better use by those still alive.
But hey- that's just me.
And that we have so f*cked up the planet and therefore the very environment we depend upon to survive- yes- that IS all about power and money.
I get the impression you have none and likely live off perhaps some meager entitlement down there where you scurried off to.

Location hidden

#649782 Aug 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Listen pseudo rev, perfidious specious bastard notwithstanding, stop asserting there is no God and how the world is better without him, prove it. If you do I promise to be merciful when I use my money and power to enslave and exploit .
If there was a God it would have made its presence known to us by now. If there was a God you would be able to prove it. You can't, therefore there isn't.
Bongo

United States

#649784 Aug 6, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouggg, wow, thatÂ’s terrible, I nearly puked then, the very thought is abhorrent.
Chris, I think Nano is a pretty decent person. She responds "in kind" to topix atheist prevaricators. I think she has the best of both worlds. Not sure if you do.
OCB

United States

#649786 Aug 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I get the impression you have none and likely live off perhaps some meager entitlement down there where you scurried off to.
Then your impression is as moronic as are your posts.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#649787 Aug 6, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't TiK's fault that you're full of sh_t.
OOOUUUUCH! LOL:)

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#649788 Aug 6, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope- not me.....I will be cremated. I've posted before that I won't waste valuable land for my DEAD body when it could be put to better use by those still alive.
But hey- that's just me.
And that we have so f*cked up the planet and therefore the very environment we depend upon to survive- yes- that IS all about power and money.
"We" "f*cked up"?

You may have, I didn't.

Now you want to increase the warming even more by being cremated. Heat and gases. Burning up fertilizer that will be needed.

Selfish b*tch.

Let the next generation adapt without your meddling.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#649790 Aug 6, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So that only means that not ALL of the crap you spew is dishonest; it means that the only truth that comes out of you comes out of your ass.
Good to know that your ass is the only part of you which has any integrity at all.
somebody hasn't been laid in over 35 years......:(
Bongo

United States

#649792 Aug 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so Jesus is a hypocrite who contradicts himself, that is what I have been posting for months.
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."
This is your foreboding future. Humble yerself, you wont win, you only dig yourself deeper into the ditch.
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Satan is the one true god

Since: Aug 13

Winter Park, FL

#649793 Aug 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
since the authors of the bible are unknown, there are no originals and the jewish zombie god nailed to a piece of wood did not even know how to read or write, it is unlikely that anyone knows anything about what the jesus character said or thought or did...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#649795 Aug 6, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is Known...
Your religion is a pile of dung!
YOU'RE religion is a pile of dung - nana nana boo boo....;)
Bongo

United States

#649796 Aug 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was a God it would have made its presence known to us by now. If there was a God you would be able to prove it. You can't, therefore there isn't.
Only by faith. my jackass.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#649800 Aug 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
seems pretty consistant to me

moral of story: DON'T BE GOD'S ENEMY!

Location hidden

#649802 Aug 6, 2013
Satan is the one true god wrote:
<quoted text>
since the authors of the bible are unknown, there are no originals and the jewish zombie god nailed to a piece of wood did not even know how to read or write, it is unlikely that anyone knows anything about what the jesus character said or thought or did...
I question if the guy even existed. Like I said there is not a shred of evidence outside the four gospels although pew warmers are quite proud of their forgeries to claim Jesus actually existed.
OCB

United States

#649807 Aug 6, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
"We" "f*cked up"?
You may have, I didn't.
Now you want to increase the warming even more by being cremated. Heat and gases. Burning up fertilizer that will be needed.
Selfish b*tch.
Let the next generation adapt without your meddling.
STFU- dry drunks like you are as addle brained as when they're wet drunks.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#649808 Aug 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of. Your opinion is a cancer. What if we started treating you busybodies like we treat murderers, thieves and evil doers? You @ss would be in prison.
As would be some of your buddies here. I'm sure some of them have been on the other side of bars before and probably will be again.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#649809 Aug 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we are entering a new age of global roundness, studies have shown over the last decade the round is getting rounder.
:)
Yes, I heard about that--especially at the far corners.

Then again, it might just be the pendulum swinging.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#649810 Aug 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
God may well be in the witness protection program.

He doesn't want Satan to smoke him out.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#649811 Aug 6, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one appointed you to force your immorality on the rest of us. Each of us is free to live our peaceful lives as we determine with other consenting adults and everything we do is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
The fact that you make it your business proves you are immoral, an abomination and are participating in a crime against humanity.
1 Peter 4:15 KJV, "But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters."
You just hate God don't you.
Stalking other Topix posters offline is not my idea of an activity that is "peaceful" by nature.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#649812 Aug 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody hasn't been laid in over 35 years......:(
That's a shame, waaasssuuup.

Maybe if you took a shower once in a while....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Second term for T... 88,572
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min URineIdiot 703,853
Poll ~ Should 911 have a New Investigation? ~ (Feb '11) 1 hr Choir Loft 952
mgtow 3 hr GotIt 15
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr ChromiuMan 6,924
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 4 hr Choicerocks 8
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 5 hr Choicerocks 4