Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#649559 Aug 5, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
I just didn't want to ignore your pontification.
So I replied.
You got nothing.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#649560 Aug 5, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is also when they are most vulnerable to people telling them about God. They have forgotten the lies their parents told them about Santa and it is open season on their young minds.
Clearly I am much older than you are because when I went to High School I did not know anyone who smoked pot. I had to hitchhike to San Francisco and go to a gay bar before I met anyone who had actually used it. I was scared to death because I believed all the lies the government teacher told in class. When I saw that the guy didn't go crazy from smoking his Mexican ditch weed I let my cousin talk me into it. I loved it. The loud music, the black lights, all the guys buying me drinks. I think they were trying to get me wasted so they could stick their hands in my pants but what with my cousin with me they all thought we were a couple. LOL. I miss the good old days.
We bought some the next time we hitch hiked to the city and it was full of stems and seeds. Living where I lived I planted those seeds and the following October I had plants 22 feet tall. Back then we did not know about male and female or buds and shake. It was all marijuana as far as I was concerned.
I did try LSD about 120 times and I loved it. I was not interested in coke or speed, or alcohol and I only tired mushrooms and cactus. It didn't do nearly what LSD does. I much prefer LSD over any other drug. Of course it has been 40 years since I have used anything.
I am probably older than you.

Your LSD overexposure shows.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#649561 Aug 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"studies show" and "they say" that EDUCATION is the answer to all the world's problems, specificly, the type of education that "they say" you sould believe, NOT the type of education that gets you to think for yourself and paticularly NONE that advocate the notion of a Creator!
Teaching that there is a creator is not education it is brainwashing.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#649562 Aug 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And how many deaths has our government been responsible for as a result of payback for 9/11? Many thousands more than died in that original attack, I'm sure. This has gone on way past revenge and has become an eternal witch hunt on our part. It's inexcusable.

Inconceivable!
We aren't there that being the only reason, but the troops are leaving...It's over. Till they attack someplace else.

They're cutting up tens to hundreds of millions of dollars worth of hardware and selling it for scrap. Makes sense huh?
There is more at work than those planes hitting on 9/11.

Location hidden

#649563 Aug 5, 2013
Inga wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum was designed to put down and belittle the beliefs of Christians who want to serve God. That is all I have seen on this forum. A bunch of seemingly childlike behavior and poor debating skills. I am done with this forum and will go to a meaningful adult forum where adults treat others like adults and the constant badgering and persecution of someone for their own personal belief is absent. Thank you for proving to me that most adults still have yet to grasp the meaning of adulthood.
What exactly is involved with serving God? What do you do that I don't?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#649564 Aug 5, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You got nothing.
100% wrong!

I got beer money.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#649565 Aug 5, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have me believe that Italy as it is today is how it has always been. BS!
But interesting that in this thread about the existence of God you are interested in discussing everything but what the Bible tells us about God.
You would have me believe that America as it is today is how it has always been. BS! But interesting that in this thread about the existence of God and you are interested in discussing everything but what the Bible tells us about God. Since you are the one with the short term pot head memory lapse, You were the one that brought up how great it is to let children drink young like in Italy and how that makes them not drink so much later in life.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#649566 Aug 5, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>I did try LSD about 120 times and I loved it. I was not interested in coke or speed, or alcohol and I only tired mushrooms and cactus. It didn't do nearly what LSD does. I much prefer LSD over any other drug. Of course it has been 40 years since I have used anything.
do they have any idea if you will ever fully recover?

Location hidden

#649567 Aug 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Also, a younger age of onset of drinking is associated with an increased risk of the development of alcoholism,[62] and about 40 percent of alcoholics will drink excessively by their late adolescence."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholism#Cause...
At the very minimum.
American influence, huh? There have been drunkards everywhere for millenia. Even Italians. It is all in the availability.
It is much harder to make moonshine in the urbanized America of today.
You always have scum to encourage and supply addictions to drugs and alcohol. Kill them. They are killing others.
Look what it has done to you. You are a useless human being. I am also fairly sure you would be more than willing to aid minors in learning how to drink or do drugs, how to handle their liquor and dope.
You are scum.
While on a flight to China on China Air, the Flight Attendant served a 5 year old child a small glass of beer.

You are letting your American baggage influence you with out even realizing it. Just like you let your Christian baggage do the same. Your deeply held beliefs are not reality for the rest of the world.

There are too many laws in America and no one changes their behaviour because of them.

I was driving to San Francisco for Dim Sum last Sunday and every one was driving over the posted 65 MPH speed limit. All of a sudden everyone is slamming on their breaks. Why? Because they were all seeing a Highway Patrol car parked hidden by a freeway overpass.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#649568 Aug 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Third request for a response:
Do you really want to see Reverend Alan dead, as you stated in a prior post?
Would you care to post that alleged statement first?

Then you can explain the basis of your moral indignation about why people may even wish to see such a thing. The empirical evidence from human existence doesn't support such an evolutionary moral imperative.

Understand I see things in the material as well as spiritual way. You just see the material, allegedly.

You have blocks of 4000 characters to explain this discrepancy in your belief system.

Location hidden

#649569 Aug 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you just preaching against prison for drug offenders?
You are a effed up dude. You will never see light in the hole you are crawling in. It isn't a tunnel.
Putting people in prison should be the last resort. You know Christianity is loosing and since I am the one celebrating your loss of course you are all tense about it. You'll get over it.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#649570 Aug 5, 2013
RiversideHick wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong!
I got beer money.
Your addictions.

That's what ya got.

You've got no argument.

Location hidden

#649571 Aug 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
"Research also shows that many adolescents start to drink at very young ages. In 2003, the average age of first use of alcohol was about 14, compared to about 17 1/2 in 1965 (7,8). People who reported starting to drink before the age of 15 were four times more likely to also report meeting the criteria for alcohol dependence at some point in their lives (9). In fact, new research shows that the serious drinking problems (including what is called alcoholism) typically associated with middle age actually begin to appear much earlier, during young adulthood and even adolescence."
http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/AA67/A...
Anytime the Government gets involved with something it fails to solve the problem, makes it worse, creating new problems. It would be better to let each parent decide for their children what is appropriate with alcohol use. I do not want the government telling me when my kids can drink or how much.

Because of people like you who want the government to force us to live by "one size fits all" our America is in the trouble it is in today.

Only when you grow up and take responsibility for your own life and learn how to mind your own business will you be part of the solution, until then you and those like you are the problem.

Location hidden

#649572 Aug 5, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Im glad you can accept what the future of unbelievers is.
I'm glad you're glad. But it is not only Atheists who will enjoy the new world but those of you who used to be theists will also enjoy it.

You can't stop it, it is out of your hands.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#649573 Aug 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Inconceivable!
We aren't there that being the only reason, but the troops are leaving...It's over. Till they attack someplace else.
They're cutting up tens to hundreds of millions of dollars worth of hardware and selling it for scrap. Makes sense huh?
There is more at work than those planes hitting on 9/11.
It's been 12 years of bullshyt over there for a single day's attack over here.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#649574 Aug 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>do they have any idea if you will ever fully recover?
lol

Location hidden

#649575 Aug 5, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly how stupid do you have to be to even consider smoking based on the proven dangers of smoking...I guess if you are dumb enough to fabricate a fairy in the sky, you are dumb enough to smoke..
I agree completely.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#649576 Aug 5, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
What a speech!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DsF4g6hKzZoXX&sns=em
Well he drove that nail in, and freedom seems to be a myth anymore.
WTF make another law we are a police state and sent all our industry elsewhere . The only thing we are good at making now to sell.
Is weapons that kill real good, and guess what? The United Nations wants to cap that. So were gonna have to start bringing our industry back. Were gonna have to start making things again ourselves.
We can make them We used to make the best amps and sound equipment
and the best cotton textiles. We gotta start doing it again. BTW hiya AL.

Location hidden

#649577 Aug 5, 2013
Matthew 15:11 NIV, "What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.'"

So, it is OK if you want to smoke but you can't exhale.

Location hidden

#649578 Aug 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is the weather in CA today?
Still stealing our water from CO and sending your nasty vehicle exhausts our way?
Maybe we should stop sending our fruits and vegetables your way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 659,009
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min RiversideRedneck 71,231
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 43 min gundee123 5,106
Horny snapchat usernames 44 min Hardspark 14
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 283,046
Sex for money URGENT--no to scam please 1 hr bella_ 1
I'll always love you, Bowy...4REAL 2 hr Doctor REALITY 3
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 8 hr Fit2Serve 298
More from around the web