“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#648652 Aug 2, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked RR if he had definitions for me > omnipotent vs almighty.
Either he 'dodged the challenge' or I overlooked his response.
You overlooked it.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#648653 Aug 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler's War by Dewy Cheetum
After the Reich by ander howe
Hitler was just a crazy bastard that was obviously willing to do or say anything to accomplish his goals.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#648654 Aug 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So, all laws should be abolished.
Do laws work? It is against the law to smoke pot for recreation, do people smoke pot?

It is against the law to cheat on your income taxes, do people cheat?

The point is laws do not work. People do not change their behaviour because of some law somewhere other than to be more careful and try not to get caught.

If guns were completely illegal, nothing would change for criminals as they would still have access to guns in exactly the same way they do now.

All the pot dealers I know are NOT pro legalization because they know should pot be legal that people would buy their pot at the local 7-11 store when they stop off for their cigarettes and beer on the way home instead of going to their friends house or some stranger and risking being robber and sold oregano.

If we are going to have laws we need to acknowledge that they do not work.

Can you think of a law that works?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#648655 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Did you believe the Tooth Fairy and Santa might exist?
xianity is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#648656 Aug 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say something is white, RR will say it is black. If you say 5 he will claim you are stupid for not saying 7. There is NOTHING you can say or do to get RR to have a serious conversation with you. In fact the more you try to be serious and truthful with him the more he sets you up and laughs at you. Not you personally because he does it to everyone.
so why do you waste time with that useles fk?

judging from number of his posts he obviously has no friends in real life bc normal people wont associate w such dumbazz,,,LOL

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648657 Aug 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, when the laws didn't prevent those with a criminal record from obtaining a gun.
No law has ever prevented a criminal from buying a gun on the black market. And with over 2.5 million laws we are all required to obey, all of us do or should have, criminal records. Most of us have never been caught.

The first time I dropped LSD it was Sandoz LSD, my lawyer had a one gallon jar filled to the top with thousands of these tiny little pills, and it was perfectly legal. The next time I took it it was illegal. Laws change nothing except they give the Government more power to screw with the population. Our Government is supposed to be protecting our rights not violating them.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648658 Aug 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed they were increasing as a percentage of population. So what? So, you were fractally wrong, again.
I have mentioned that English is my second language and I am not familiar with this word you use quite often, "fractally" can you explain what it means to me please. I looked it up but didn't find anything and my spell check has it underlined in red as a mistake in English spelling.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#648659 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think that. Atheists are citizens.
What would you say to an atheist that voluntarily served in the military while you stayed home drinking and smoking?

What would you like to have done with all us non-citizen atheists?
There's more to "One Nation Under God" than you know.
That doesn't specify any specific god.
It was weird, that's all. To capitalize 'war' but not 'Christmas'... You wrote "the War on christmas".
The 'war' on Christmas is where the damn atheists bitch n whine about a Nativity scene or a "Jesus is the reason..," billboard. Christmas is a national holiday that has been recognized by Americans as long as there's been a USA. And some of you folks are now butt hurt by it at want to change it. To what? "December 25th; Nondenominational Holiday?
There was and is no 'War on Christmas'.

You and yours just want to be victims of something.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#648660 Aug 2, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was just a crazy bastard that was obviously willing to do or say anything to accomplish his goals.

Exactly what he did right up to becoming chancellor and fuhrer, and having legislated the SS above the law. After that he said anything he wanted to. Especially things like "kill them all".
Swell guy except he kept on breathing for about 10 years to long, other than that he can ..go straight to hell.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#648661 Aug 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say something is white, RR will say it is black. If you say 5 he will claim you are stupid for not saying 7. There is NOTHING you can say or do to get RR to have a serious conversation with you. In fact the more you try to be serious and truthful with him the more he sets you up and laughs at you. Not you personally because he does it to everyone.
Just look at the magnetic pull you have towards another human being.
You are totally and obviously frustrated with RR yet you are still drawn towards him , you could just walk away, yet you don't , is it love (lol), or did Dave put a magnet in RR's pocket followed by putting one in your pocket ????

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648662 Aug 2, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the numbers represent professed christians, or are christian adults counting their children also? Do you really find statistics(and surveys) all that credible? I kinda think that the only ones who answer questionnaires of that type are those with strong opinions.....or very bored. I don't answer surveys of fill out questionnaires. I see them as junk mail and it goes in the trash. The same with political ads.
Christians are notorious liars. If someone says they can accept that there might be a God, but they are not sure, dishonest Christian pollsters will add them to the list of church attending Christians.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#648663 Aug 2, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't links. They were books:
Hitler's War by David Irving
After the Reich by Giles MacDonogh
These are just two of many. Some are extreme, like David Irving who is now a holocaust denier.
What does it mean to investigate and question the holocaust? The holocaust isn't a singular thing. There are numerous aspects of the holocaust. Many aspects are very well documented, while a few other aspects are just mythology.
The basics of the holocaust, that millions of Jews and other groups died in Nazi concentration camps, is well documented and undeniable.
But was it Nazi policy to experiment on humans? Was it Nazi policy to figure out what they can manufacture from human bodies, such as skin lampshades or soap? Did most people in the camps die from deliberate killing by Nazis, or was starvation and typhus the main factors? Was the starvation deliberate? Was Zyklon B intended for gassing humans from the get go, or was it intended for disinfection and then as a dark desperate measure to depopulate the camps?
These and a few other issues hold very little evidence. Some hold no evidence at all.
To lump everything up and put it in one holocaust bag and call it the truth is very irresponsible.
have you readup on corrupted Affluent US families supporteed and Bush Family financed and ForD Family supplied US war machines that aid evil Hitler - NAzi Germany Rise to Power. Do some research as some you be incensed knowing this. And Same goes for Zionist Isreal - US AiPAC ...

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648664 Aug 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I never mentioned that shooter, yet, you still are creating strawmen. You're as pathetic as RR.
No one is as pathetic as RR.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648665 Aug 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Describe the exact nature of your god and I will disprove it. You still can't, so, it disproves itself
That is way beyond RR's ability to understand. You are exactly right but you'll NEVER get RR to comprehend it. Instead he'll just try to be irritating and hope he disturbs your peace.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#648666 Aug 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
""I think emotions come from our souls. I know that science disagrees with that, but they can't even test for souls so how could they be right or wrong about it?""
You do not think, you believe. And no one cares what you believe.
you think that you don't believe, but you do believe everything "they say" and what "studies show" even tho what "they say" and "studies show" will be the opposite tomorrow from what they were today - CUZ 'THEY'RE' MAKING MONEY OFF OF YOU!

IMPORTANT LEGAL ADVERTISEMENT - "IF YOU'VE TAKEN (such and such medication between such and such date) CALL THE NUMBER BELOW TO GET INVOLVED IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT!!!"

it's really rather pathetic to watch and disheartening that the 'they say' sheep/cultists seem to be the fastest growing religion and most destructive.....

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648667 Aug 2, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he is fun to shoot the shit with, IMO......once you get past the part where you know you're NEVER going to agree on belief/non-belief.
RR can't even agree with himself so there is no way in hell he'll ever agree to a point someone else makes. I am way past the part about accepting I am never going to have a decent serious conversation with him.

Hey, go for it, to each his own, if this is what floats your boat who am I to complain.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#648668 Aug 2, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't links. They were books:
Hitler's War by David Irving
After the Reich by Giles MacDonogh
These are just two of many. Some are extreme, like David Irving who is now a holocaust denier.
What does it mean to investigate and question the holocaust? The holocaust isn't a singular thing. There are numerous aspects of the holocaust. Many aspects are very well documented, while a few other aspects are just mythology.
The basics of the holocaust, that millions of Jews and other groups died in Nazi concentration camps, is well documented and undeniable.
But was it Nazi policy to experiment on humans? Was it Nazi policy to figure out what they can manufacture from human bodies, such as skin lampshades or soap? Did most people in the camps die from deliberate killing by Nazis, or was starvation and typhus the main factors? Was the starvation deliberate? Was Zyklon B intended for gassing humans from the get go, or was it intended for disinfection and then as a dark desperate measure to depopulate the camps?
These and a few other issues hold very little evidence. Some hold no evidence at all.
To lump everything up and put it in one holocaust bag and call it the truth is very irresponsible.
No, it was not official policy to experiment on humans - but some Nazi doctors did.

No, it was not official policy to make products out of humans, and only very few were done.

And you know what? It may not have been official policy, but the atmosphere created by the Third Reich allowed for such atrocities to be committed. What Hitler created was grossly immoral - using the word "evil" here is not mistaken to describe the utter debasement of human beings so that other human beings could treat them as non-people.

Yes, it was policy to starve some prisoners, especially near the end of the war, when it was apparent they were going to lose. They were in death camps after all. It was Nazi policy to eliminate these people. I doubt if the Nazis cared if it was starvation or disease that did them in.

Hitler spoke of eliminating the Jews, Gypsies and gays - you think he was joking? "Oops, my death camps are killing people. Who knew?"

Yes, they deliberately gassed people to kill them. Plenty of evidence exists for this.

The first author you list is a joke. Might as well disregard him.

The second is serious, and brings a useful perspective to history - the plight of Germans after the war. I hate to say this, but that's kind of obvious. After all Germany gambled and failed, and in the doing so, destroyed much of Europe. That they were going to starve seems pretty obvious - Europeans at that time were doing their best not to starve. After all, crops were bombed out, transportation systems widely destroyed.

It wasn't just the Germans who suffered after WWII ended - probably all Europeans did - but I can imagine they suffered the worst.

The Japanese did, too. Again, largely the consequence of the Emperor not giving up and, in the process of trying to maintain the war effort, destroying Japan's lumber, fishing and farming industries

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#648669 Aug 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You deliberately avoided my question.
RR 1
Hiding 0
What question?

I love answering questions! I can't believe I missed one!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#648670 Aug 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
More like corruption of the elite, the shift of wealth from the middle classes to the rich, the erosion of America's manufacturing base, the export of American jobs (thereby transferring more wealth up), and so on.
Your suggestions are naive with regard to political and economic changes throughout American history and they're steeped in fear of the "other," centering on a white, male perspective. I am kind of shocked that you wrote the above, actually.
I'm guessing you feel like you're under continuous attack from atheists? Enough to blame political and economic transformations on them?
This kind of reasoning is like having the blinders on, RR. It prevents you from seeing the very real, complex problems facing America. Be very careful of going down the road of blaming the other - it prevents knowledge and freedom.
RR don't see his own Power hungry and Greedy Right right wing coalition of Evangelicals/fundies... is ruining US and world with their corrupted religion and US war machines

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#648671 Aug 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
When cops waste their time on peaceful pot smokers they take resources away from dealing with real criminals who violate the rights of others. Cops for the most part do not see this. They waste limited resources dealing with good kids drinking a couple of beers, or smoking some weed or even hookers making peaceful contracts with other consenting adults while murderers and thieves get ignored or reduced sentences because our prisons are full of non-violent pot smokers.
I want real criminals dealt with more than they are now and that is not going to happen when law enforcement and the criminal "justice" system wastes 50% of their resources harassing peaceful people who only want to mind their own business.
And yes RR is an idiot.
Cops around here used to be VERY interested in pot smokers. It was their number one business.

The sheriff in charge at the time is now a convicted felon.
http://www.google.com/search...

Today, cops aren't so interested in harassing pot heads... not all heads... just the stupid, irresponsible ones. One can't dare a sheriff to bust 'em; 'cuz they most certainly will. Pot's still illegal around here, but cops don't enforce it in some areas. Just be sensible and discrete with it and everyone gets along. They've always known that specific law was a bunch of bullsh_t... now they can treat it as such and take care of the county without fear of losing their jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 558,985
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min uMAkeWOrldPeaceUI... 4,712
BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9981 8 min jack webber 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min HipGnosis 175,540
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min DNF 96,725
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 59 min okimar 53,250
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr HipGnosis 441,755
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 265,011
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 604,789
More from around the web