OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#648690 Aug 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh but he was a gifted speaker lol It seem to me he was a loud mouth.
Watching him talk "yell" I wondered how anyone could stand him.
What I don't understand, is how some of these people try to
Devillainize him.
Which is what my take is on what TT is trying to do.

It matters not that Hitler was a good public speaker- and that is only opinion anyway- nor does it matter that he was a vegetarian and that he loved animals.

The man was a madman and ANY "good" anyone could find in him means NOTHING when weighed against his capabilities to commit some of the most heinous and unspeakably atrocious acts against humankind- a capability he saw to fruition.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#648691 Aug 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh but he was a gifted speaker lol It seem to me he was a loud mouth.
Watching him talk "yell" I wondered how anyone could stand him.
What I don't understand, is how some of these people try to
Devillainize him.
One of the "beneficial" side affects (it doesn't release him of the atrocities that he committed however) was the advancement of science, to rocketry and machinery. I'm sure as a society we would all easily give up these advances if those atrocities could be undone and erased.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#648692 Aug 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is as pathetic as RR.
Check out the Why Should Jesus Love Me thread. I think you'll change your mind.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#648693 Aug 2, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ! You are a bigger idiot.
You have an obsession with him, he has you wrapped around his little finger.
You just cannot help but feed his ego.
Congrats to RR !!
The biggest idiots are those who believe the hearsay their mamma told them about God and Jesus. Congrats to all the Con-artists in the world taking advantage of all the fools.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#648694 Aug 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have mentioned that English is my second language and I am not familiar with this word you use quite often, "fractally" can you explain what it means to me please. I looked it up but didn't find anything and my spell check has it underlined in red as a mistake in English spelling.
English is my second language too.

What's your mother tongue?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648695 Aug 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
What fall of America?
Exactly, the less religious America becomes the more freedom is restored to more and more people. Christians hate that.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#648696 Aug 2, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you believe the Tooth Fairy and Santa might exist?
Never.

Did you?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#648697 Aug 2, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Many Christians suffer from a self inflicted and self induced persecution complex based on the religious dogma of Christianity.
They are victims of their own beliefs which includes the belief that we are all born as nothing more than worthless POS sinners.
Christianity is "great" in keeping the masses feeling not only worthless, but also very downtrodden.
That so many Christians then try to blame non-Christians for their own feelings of persecution only further serves to illustrate just how f*cked up so much of the dogma of Christianity truly is.
Christianity is a very depressing religion and I don't see that it was ever intended to make the masses feel uplifted.
Why don't I just start PMing you my general thoughts, and you post them here in more specific detail?

Not that *we* need to start doing that.

You've been doing it anyway without any PMs from me.

BTW...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think that. Atheists are citizens.
I misread RR's statement.

There's a period there in the middle.

Sorry 'bout that, RR.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648698 Aug 2, 2013
""I'm not evil to OCB, not at all.Have you seen the name calling she always does?"

You do not see yourself, you do not know yourself, and no one can trust what you tell us about yourself. If someone called you names that is a small fraction of what you deserve.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648699 Aug 2, 2013
"Who says I can't be?"

Certainly not me, I do not have any problem if two men want to have sex with one another. It is after all, no ones business but their own. And in a normal society every one would respect that. In a Christian society people gang up and pass laws.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648700 Aug 2, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you say to an atheist that voluntarily served in the military while you stayed home drinking and smoking?
What would you like to have done with all us non-citizen atheists?
<quoted text>
That doesn't specify any specific god.
<quoted text>
There was and is no 'War on Christmas'.
You and yours just want to be victims of something.
I'd tell them thank you for your service. And I don't just sit at home and smoke and drink.

I know it doesn't. That's the genius of it.

Well when some atheist foundation fights about Christmas stuff, it sure does feel like a war.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#648701 Aug 2, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
WARNING - ALERT!! WARNING - ALERT!!
This is an emergency broadcast to alert the forum that "self-persecution" toward so-called "Christians" has been identified and has appeared within the forum.
This notice is posted to make sure you are prepared for this phenomenon and to alert you of its presence.
Thank you.
:o)
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648702 Aug 2, 2013
"HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!Nu-uh!Yer and idiot!

You do everything you can to make people look stupid and you laugh at them for falling for your evil. And then you claim you are not evil. You are evil. There is nothing to discuss or comment on, you are evil and it is the Holy Spirit in you that makes you that way.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648703 Aug 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is as pathetic as RR.
Why do you use such hurtful words?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648704 Aug 2, 2013
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

Prov. 12:22, "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648705 Aug 2, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, don't think so.
You didn't respond.
I could be wrong.
Show me, if I am.
Nope.

You can do your own Topix diggin.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648706 Aug 2, 2013
"When I log on in the morning, it's nice to see that all the schmucks have been talking about me all night long...
LMAO!"

I have been telling them you are here for the attention you get and nothing else, many don't believe me, so thank you for helping me make it clear that you are laughing at them for falling for all your evil cons.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648707 Aug 2, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't I just start PMing you my general thoughts, and you post them here in more specific detail?
Not that *we* need to start doing that.
You've been doing it anyway without any PMs from me.
BTW...
<quoted text>
I misread RR's statement.
There's a period there in the middle.
Sorry 'bout that, RR.
Good on you, sir.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#648708 Aug 2, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha.
You just cannot control yourself.
You are obsessed with RR.
You are losing.
Christianity is losing much more than I ever could. World wide people are giving up belief and replacing it with education. Only ignorant people continue to believe hearsay. So keep laughing, you die just like a dog.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648709 Aug 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
""I'm not evil to OCB, not at all.Have you seen the name calling she always does?"
You do not see yourself, you do not know yourself, and no one can trust what you tell us about yourself. If someone called you names that is a small fraction of what you deserve.
Instead of attacking me, why not answer the question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 608,241
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min ANAL SEX ADVOCATE 97,903
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Torgo2 269,015
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min THE LORD JESUS CH... 958
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Gods r Delusions ... 574,302
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 34 min Glitter girl 1,908
CAPE TOWN: Lesbian/Bisexual Women Whatsapp (Feb '14) 1 hr sweetcoco9 21
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 13 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 22 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web