Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#648497 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah... I'm comfortable not knowing what a duplicitous prig is.
Just as I'm sure you are comfortable not knowing what some words mean....
Not really. If someone uses a word and I don't know the meaning, I either ask them or I look it up.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#648498 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, and I thought you were warming up to OCB.
She's nice & fuzzy, you know...
I didn't know OCB is a woman, I don't keep track of male and female. I deal with the post not the person.

You really are evil in how you treat OCB and it baffles my mind that you are proud of screwing with people. Do you justify it because they do not believe in your monster murderer god?

Is that the reason?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648499 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were woman, I'd love you.
100% right!
Why can't you be like David and love Aura the way David loved Jonathan?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648500 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure?
You're losing ground pretty quick. Better hurry.
Nope- not losing ground at all, other than in your eyes.

Of course, your eyes tell you that when a bird eats, it is "struggling" and your eyes tell you that birds have "difficulty" drinking water.

So anything seen through your eyes is not at all reliable or even worthy of any consideration.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648501 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I've heard.
But spaceships used to be imaginary, too....
So do you wanna devise a test to test for Peter Pan?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#648502 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!
Tough.
Deal with it.
One minute of a car's exhaust fumes is more deadly than a year of second hand smoke.
"Ban cars! Ban cars! The driver's are attempting murder!!"
Ugh...
Cigarettes are more deadly than marijuana.

Location hidden

#648503 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you be like David and love Aura the way David loved Jonathan?
RR can only love himself. Would that be called auto-sexual?

And if I may, each time you reply to him he loves himself more.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#648504 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is.
Why can't you prove God doesn't exist until I prove that He does?
If you're so confident, just do it. Prove there's no God.
If you can, I'll gladly join your atheist ranks.
You're the one with proof that you can't share.

Location hidden

#648505 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So do you wanna devise a test to test for Peter Pan?
RR wants to waste your time and irritate you. He is laughing at you because you do not understand that. Every time you post logic and reason to him he congratulates himself for deceiving you and you not seeing it.

He does it to everyone and everyone falls for it. He laughs and laughs and laughs some more.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648506 Aug 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know OCB is a woman, I don't keep track of male and female. I deal with the post not the person.
You really are evil in how you treat OCB and it baffles my mind that you are proud of screwing with people. Do you justify it because they do not believe in your monster murderer god?
Is that the reason?
I am a woman, and while a very nice one, not at all "fuzzy" in the sense I am sure RR meant it.

But no worries- I can deal with RR with no problem.

Yeah- RR likes to screw with other people- or at least try to- because he's very sophomoric in a lot of ways.

But remarks such as the one he made earlier:

That it is Christianity not being a part of daily life in this country which is causing an "adverse effect" in the country.

That is beyond bigoted and well beyond any sense of decency or respect toward those of other beliefs which differ from RR's- and we are talking about his fellow AMERICANS.

But RR is no fan of diversity- he wants a white bread nation with one religion- that being Christianity and his above comment of earlier today is confirmation of that very sad and sorry fact.

He is totally anti-American and has ZERO respect for this, our SECULAR nation- as it was founded, as it still is and as it will in all likely probability always be.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648507 Aug 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
RR can only love himself. Would that be called auto-sexual?
And if I may, each time you reply to him he loves himself more.
Hey- no worries and the same holds true that each time he is talked about he also loves himself more.

What can I tell ya? Cheap entertainment!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648508 Aug 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
RR wants to waste your time and irritate you. He is laughing at you because you do not understand that. Every time you post logic and reason to him he congratulates himself for deceiving you and you not seeing it.
He does it to everyone and everyone falls for it. He laughs and laughs and laughs some more.
Rev- RR and I have been posting here for quite a while.

I'm well aware of what he's doing and I do understand what he's doing.

So- he laughs and laughs and laughs some more- what else is to be expected from the village idiot?

Why else would the village idiot always be grinning (in RR's case- laughing) if he wasn't an idiot to begin with?

Location hidden

#648509 Aug 1, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Cigarettes are more deadly than marijuana.
I know, but the marijuana industry can't hop in bed with our elected officials like the giant pharmaceutical companies, alcohol producers and tobacco companies do, who support keeping marijuana illegal so as to stifle the competition they would have with legal marijuana. This is proof that our government gives favors and passes laws for special interests. Our elected officials make RR look sane by comparison.
RR is probably more trustworthy and easier to deal with than just about all of our elected officials.

Location hidden

#648510 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Rev- RR and I have been posting here for quite a while.
I'm well aware of what he's doing and I do understand what he's doing.
So- he laughs and laughs and laughs some more- what else is to be expected from the village idiot?
Why else would the village idiot always be grinning (in RR's case- laughing) if he wasn't an idiot to begin with?
I do not wish to be unkind but aren't we bigger idiots than the village idiot when we deal with him like he was normal?

Do we yell at the cat because he doesn't come when called like the dog?

No. RR is not interested in reasoning together something you are very good at. RR is good at deceiving people, irritating people and driving people to lower themselves to his low low low level.

You will never make a point with him because when you do, it twists it and tries to make you look incompetent and then adds something to make you feel like you have to defend yourself. And that is all a waste of time and when you do waste your time jumping thru his hoops he is thrilled you fell for his game. It encourages him.

Each time you reason with him, each time you defend yourself against his accusations you are feeding his sickness. Would you give an alcoholic who has been dry for 20 years an alcoholic beverage? No of course not, yet we reply to RR and that is the same thing. Do we refuse to feed his illness and insanity or do we only talk amongst ourselves and those who are not insane?

Location hidden

#648511 Aug 1, 2013
Sorry, that should have read,

Do we feed is illness and insanity,

not

Do we refuse to feed.

My bad.

Location hidden

#648512 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
But remarks such as the one he made earlier:
That it is Christianity not being a part of daily life in this country which is causing an "adverse effect" in the country.
That is beyond bigoted and well beyond any sense of decency or respect toward those of other beliefs which differ from RR's- and we are talking about his fellow AMERICANS.
But RR is no fan of diversity- he wants a white bread nation with one religion- that being Christianity and his above comment of earlier today is confirmation of that very sad and sorry fact.
He is totally anti-American and has ZERO respect for this, our SECULAR nation- as it was founded, as it still is and as it will in all likely probability always be.
He is just repeating what Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell said all the time. This is a Christian Country and you can't trust the Government to non-Christians. Blah blah blah.

Yes he is UN-American but so are we if we can't allow him to repeat what he was told to believe. He is NOT going to convince anyone.

I think it is important that he say what he believes so we can see how extreme, UN-American and divorced from reality his posts are.

You can take his post apart and show where he is wrong but when you ask him to be reasonable and decent you are wasting your time. He is not capable of that level of humanity, he is a Christian after all.

When you see something that he writes that is upsetting tell me why he is wrong but please do not tell him. It really does feed his sickness.

Just say; Look at this, look at this hate, look at how contradictory this is. But don't beg him to be reasonable, he is not capable of it.

Anyway, it seemed like he was getting to you and that is what he enjoys and I don't like to give the ass hole anything except more problems in the Bible.

I am really trying to be helpful here. If you want to keep pouring from the empty into the void you are free to do so. You are also free to stop feeding his sickness. To explain his insanity so everyone can see it for what it is.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#648513 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you be like David and love Aura the way David loved Jonathan?
Because David loves me the way he loves five small smooth stones.
We just work together nicely to get too the real objective.
Home safe and sound. The strength of David hurls me to the enemys death. You know "team work".

Location hidden

#648514 Aug 1, 2013
"Why can't you prove God doesn't exist until I prove that He does?"

If you are so stupid that you have to ask you do not deserve an answer.

The offer still stands.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#648515 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not most likely. In fact, it's far from likely.
"surpassing the love of a woman" is not a sexual connotation. It simply means that their brotherly/soldierly love was not a physical thing.
you say some stupid things, but this one is a prize.

The reason to compare the love to that of a woman is to give it sexual context, otherwise it might be compared to the love of a parent or a sibling or a god.

I hope you are not being paid for your apologetics dave

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#648516 Aug 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Humans are born with their sexuality..."
alas, once again we arrive at the point of contention for most of the God-haters on these threads......sigh.....
be as freaky as ya wanna be, gay dude, nobody is hating you for it here! only don't try to turn our shared world into the rubble which became sodom and gomorrah or we're gonna hafta fight it out in the political arena and courts of law......
make ready

christurd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Lbj 37,749
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Gods r Delusions ... 641,197
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 14 min Mahogany84 138
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min Demon Finder 18,682
Cocaine delivery in tilbury tonight 1 hr Kirky 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,294
I'm so wet right now and want to talk dirty wit... (Jun '13) 1 hr Eimear 45
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 104,603
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Cousin of Pipek 618,338
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Neville Thompson 280,860
More from around the web