Prove there's a god.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648534 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's illegal to smoke pot.
It's legal to drink beer and have a cig.
And of course your left wing mind has a problem with people doing what's legal.
But those laws are as ineffective as gun laws. Why have any laws at all.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#648535 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You have a sickness, Batman.
It's called Huh, is there a cure?
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648536 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!
Tough.
Deal with it.
One minute of a car's exhaust fumes is more deadly than a year of second hand smoke.
"Ban cars! Ban cars! The driver's are attempting murder!!"
Ugh...
Actually, if you run a 2012 in your garage, you won't die. They run that clean. Hyundai actually had a commercial showing this that was pulled because people who had loved ones that formerly killed themselves with CO were offended. Pat Bedard of Car and Driver once famously wrote a column that illustrated it would be cheaper for California to buy every citizen a brand new Cadillac than to implement smog restrictions. He was right, but CA air quality has never been better.

Once again, RR is fractally wrong.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648537 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you pray and ask for guidance in something and God gives you that guidance, that's should be testable?
Yeah and prayer has been tested. Self-prayer, no difference in outcome. Intercessory prayer was actually proven harmful. Prayer is talking to yourself. It may calm the mind, which is good, but it does nothing else.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648538 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The total number of new Christians each year is growing faster than the world's population.
Sorry.
Once again, the world's Christian population has stayed steady at 33% for the last 100 years. Are you really that dense? And once again, if you don't count Catholics, it's declining rapidly. More RR fail
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648539 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
These anti-gun nuts can't understand that anybody can just go postal.
Whether the crazy guy shoots a dozen people are runs over a dozen people in his car or kills 168 people, like in Oklahoma City, with explosives, they still go postal.
They just want to make life difficult for people that are not like them.
The gun laws in California should clearly show them that gun laws are ineffective. California has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, but we have the highest gun crime rate in the country.
None of them want to even talk about that.
So, we should not have any laws at all. Laws don't work.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648540 Aug 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is off topic and I am not all that interested. I do suggest you check your facts.
But please consider that guns will always be easily available to criminals. If you disarm honest citizens that will thrill the hell out of the criminals.
If we can't keep drugs out of our prisons how do you think we could ever keep guns out of the hands of our criminals?
If one student has carried a guy at that last high school massacre he could have shot the killer and saved countless lives.
So, all laws should be abolished.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648541 Aug 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> My sickness is called ...Huh?
No, your sickness is a tiny wang hidden behind a faux leather codpiece that requires a big, bad gun to overcome. Faggelah.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648542 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I know of him. He was Jamaican, immigrated here on a visitors visa, couldn't find work and blamed it on racism. It's the racism in his head those drive him crazy.
But he still legally bought a gun. In California no less...
Yes, when the laws didn't prevent those with a criminal record from obtaining a gun.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648543 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That just shows you stability.
So what?
You claimed they were increasing as a percentage of population. So what? So, you were fractally wrong, again.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648545 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I said *it's* starting to get nasty- I didn't say YOU were getting nasty, so I guess that makes YOU the liar here.
Or else start reading and stop skimming.
And get that bug outta your ass while you're at it.
Okay, now you have devolved to RR-style parsing. It sucks to suck.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#648546 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I answered both in America and the world, but you are still misrepresenting the numbers. Worldwide, the percentage has stayed steady at 32%, but not if you delete Catholics. Of course the numbers are higher, the world population grows exponentially. But, as a percentage, there has been no change. In First World countries, Christianity is dying.
Why must you continually lie and river dance?
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA!!!!
Arguing with yourself again, eh?
Do the numbers represent professed christians, or are christian adults counting their children also? Do you really find statistics(and surveys) all that credible? I kinda think that the only ones who answer questionnaires of that type are those with strong opinions.....or very bored. I don't answer surveys of fill out questionnaires. I see them as junk mail and it goes in the trash. The same with political ads.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648547 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not a question of being wrong, dearie.
I've been consistently typing out Viriginia Tech and you came back with VT so I made a MISTAKE and thought you were abbreviating Vermont.
I KNOW where it was. YOU don't even know that the Virginia Tech shooter had passed a background check.
If that counts as "wrong" to you- okay- I was wrong.
Feel good, now?
YOU are the one who needs to get a grip.
I never mentioned that shooter, yet, you still are creating strawmen. You're as pathetic as RR.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648548 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>NOW you're calling ME RR?
Seriously, Huh- I really would appreciate it if you don't post to me again.
If you do, that is of course your choice and your right as it will be my choice and my right to not only ignore your posts, but to not even read them.
Maybe you should stop blowing so much hot air in my direction.
Not going to bother with you again.
You are as pathetic as RR when you hoist on your own petard. Yes.

This is an open, public forum. I will expose lunacy in whatever corner I feel needs it. You have no control over that, you egotistical, RR-like freak.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648549 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then so is prove there's not a god.
<quoted text>
Ugh. Again?
<quoted text>
Yes they are, to those that don't know they're true.
<quoted text>
Yes. There are plenty of things I believe don't exist. What's your point?
Describe the exact nature of your god and I will disprove it. You still can't, so, it disproves itself
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648550 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a professional painter, honey. I'd never paint myself into a corner.
Sure you are. 17th occupation I've seen so far. I'm guessing the truth is religious huckster. You suck at that, too, though.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648551 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that 90% figure from?
All over the place, from a little spot called reality. Try it sometime.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#648552 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, your sickness is a tiny wang hidden behind a faux leather codpiece that requires a big, bad gun to overcome. Faggelah.
There you you fantasizing and projecting about me.
That say's much about you and nothing about me.
But you're good at that Huh.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#648553 Aug 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>? Are you saying every war including our last 2 is fought over religion?
With some religious component is what I wrote. Why misrepresent other's positions? Oh, that's right, you're a Topix Christian. Lies are all you have.

Bush invoked the Almighty several times in his fervor for war and bankrupting our nation.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#648554 Aug 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit RR, you do have a talent for "getting people". I learned right away that you will NEVER admit to the truth and how pointless it is to try and show you the error of your ways.
I believe I mentioned like 30,000 posts ago that dealing with you is like trying to push a rope.
Imagine that, lay a rope down on the side walk, pick up one end and try and push the rope. You will be as successful as you will trying to get RR make sense.
You have elevated deceitfulness to an art form. I give you credit, you are the master of dishonesty.
I feel sorry for the freethinkers, atheists etc. who keep telling you want you are, but then keep trying to deal with you AS IF you were not as they just described. Like Liberace you laugh all the way to the bank. Or in your case the cess pool you call your life.
I only use what you post when I can post something for someone else to read. And I want to thank you again for the idea to post a link to my site, the number of visits has increased again over this morning when I first thanked you.
I do not know how the Atheists are missing that you are laughing at them. I myself have warned most everyone at least twice.
Actually, he is fun to shoot the shit with, IMO......once you get past the part where you know you're NEVER going to agree on belief/non-belief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr MKULTRA 59,649
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Crazy Horse 619,877
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Crazy Horse 446,253
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Crazy Horse 695,512
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,497
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 8 hr razz58 7
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web