RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#648437 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>"adherants"!
HA HA!
Try "adherents" when you're not too busy correcting "Huh" for having typed "an" instead of "and".
BUFFOON.
You're such a child.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#648438 Aug 1, 2013
"The liberals and anti-gun nuts don't wanna hear any facts, man. They just want honest people to get rid of their guns. They want control."

You are one to talk about not wanting to hear any facts when you are the poster child for making things up to deal with so as you can avoid dealing with the facts that exist.

I think hell has frozen over. I agree with you that the anti-gun nuts do want honest people to turn in their guns so that only criminals will have them, and we all know what criminals with guns are capable of doing to unarmed citizens.

Diane says she is so important she needs a hand gun to protect herself but the rest of us can go screw ourselves.

I want gun education starting in 3rd grade and continuing into 12th grade. I want on campus gun clubs.

When I was in 7th grade me and a friend walked to a friends house and to show off he got his fathers gun and was playing with it in front of us and pretending to use us for target practice. The gun went off and he blew my friends finger off.

I grew up with guns and I respected them. His father kept saying no, no no, so first chance he got he played with it like it was a toy. I kept insisting he put the gun away but he would not. I told this to the police and he was mad that I didn't lie for him like he demanded.
He almost killed me but I am the asshole.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648439 Aug 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adherents.
response

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648440 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get to move the goalposts, RR no matter how delusional your sense of grandeur and self-importance is.
THIS thread is about proving there IS a god.
You want proof that there is NOT a god?
YOU start that thread.
Nope.

Just trying to show that neither can be proven by humans.

Location hidden

#648441 Aug 1, 2013
"I challenge people to prove there's no God to show them that they can't. Believe it or not, some people don't know that."

I have stated at least a dozen times in this thread that I will be happy to prove that your God does not exist, and I will be happy to do so, just as soon as you are finished providing your evidence for its existence. Just as soon as you are finished...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648442 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Because anything with an effect is testable.
So if you pray and ask for guidance in something and God gives you that guidance, that's should be testable?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648443 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I answered both in America and the world, but you are still misrepresenting the numbers. Worldwide, the percentage has stayed steady at 32%, but not if you delete Catholics. Of course the numbers are higher, the world population grows exponentially. But, as a percentage, there has been no change. In First World countries, Christianity is dying.
Why must you continually lie and river dance?
The total number of new Christians each year is growing faster than the world's population.

Sorry.

Location hidden

#648444 Aug 1, 2013
"QED a spherical triangle is illogical therefore impossible."

The existence of God is illogical, therefore impossible.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648445 Aug 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
February 1992, Ferguson was arrested and charged with harassing a woman on a subway.
That isn't enough to disqualify him , nor is anything else he did prior to the shooting.
These anti-gun nuts can't understand that anybody can just go postal.

Whether the crazy guy shoots a dozen people are runs over a dozen people in his car or kills 168 people, like in Oklahoma City, with explosives, they still go postal.

They just want to make life difficult for people that are not like them.

The gun laws in California should clearly show them that gun laws are ineffective. California has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, but we have the highest gun crime rate in the country.

None of them want to even talk about that.

Location hidden

#648446 Aug 1, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is all true, why did they outlaw gun possession?.. Same in Australia...every country which has limited access to guns, homicides are down...
how many folks are killed with rocket launchers here?... Do you know why?.. BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO ANY... BASIC LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE.....
This is off topic and I am not all that interested. I do suggest you check your facts.

But please consider that guns will always be easily available to criminals. If you disarm honest citizens that will thrill the hell out of the criminals.

If we can't keep drugs out of our prisons how do you think we could ever keep guns out of the hands of our criminals?

If one student has carried a guy at that last high school massacre he could have shot the killer and saved countless lives.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#648447 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a child.
Right- you totally misspell a word but that's okay, right- while you chide Huh for typing "an" instead of "and".

And keep calling me a child- at almost 59 years old, I don't take that as so much of an insult but in some ways, as a compliment- so thanks!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#648448 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>What state is DC in again?
You have a sickness.
My sickness is called ...Huh?

Location hidden

#648449 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the more religious areas of the country have the most social ills. Once again, you are not just wrong, you are fractionally wrong.
That is so true. Nicely said.[oops spell check on auto, my bad]

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#648450 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you love google.
God can't lie.
God can't cease to exist.
God can't remember a time He didn't exist.
God can't foresee a time He won't exist.
God can't learn anything new.
God can't sin.
God can't lie.
God can't make a spherical triangle.
There ARE thing He cannot do.
I don't "love" google. I love doing research.

And your list above- that is NOT what you meant, you creep.

You claimed your god is not truly omnipotent.

Therefore, your god is a failure.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#648451 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that 90% figure from?
She is 90% convinced.

Location hidden

#648452 Aug 1, 2013
"And since we don't know ANYTHING about the workings of the soul, you dismiss it as nonexistent."

What do you mean "we"? I know everything about it.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#648453 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you love google.
God can't lie.
God can't cease to exist.
God can't remember a time He didn't exist.
God can't foresee a time He won't exist.
God can't learn anything new.
God can't sin.
God can't lie.
God can't make a spherical triangle.
There ARE thing He cannot do.
In that case, the invisible pink unicorn has your god beat.

The IPU can make a spherical triangle, and even an oval rectangle.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#648454 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you pray and ask for guidance in something and God gives you that guidance, that's should be testable?
No, that's should be testicle.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#648455 Aug 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Those black mamba's are revengeful and deadly. You have what, like one change in a thousand of surviving the bite? And they will seek you out to bite you if you make too much noise and bother them. In Australia I saw one try to attack a lawn mower. The lawn mower fought back and the snake lost. I saw one bite a cane toad and the snake died!
Anyway, I digress.
Aspirin kills 5 people every year in America when taken exactly as prescribed.
What really pisses me off though are cops who spend an entire shift trying to entrap peaceful pot smokers, then to celebrate, they go to the local pizza shop to smoke cigarettes and drink beer. I saw that on COPS on Fox last week.
I was in a pizza shop in San Rafael once and this cop started talking to me about drugs as he was smoking a cigarette. I told him that second hand smoke was deadly and that I considered him guilty of attempted murder. He just walked away, didn't say a word, I thought he would read me the riot act.
Where I live there has been one murder in ten years. Some kids broke into a guys marijuana yard and he had alarms, one went off and he went out with his gun and shot and killed one of the would be thieves. One thing I know for sure is that that dead kid won't be stealing any more pot. His friends who got away might think twice about it.
Gun problems are strictly a population density problem. Disburse the population and the problems are solved , in America anyway.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648456 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't read his history that well, did you. He was raised a child of priveledge until the death of his father. Yeah, he was a nut. He should not have been able to get a gun. Like that gun, he obtained residency status legally. He was mentally ill, but we stopped treating the mentally ill in the early 1980s.
Ya, I know of him. He was Jamaican, immigrated here on a visitors visa, couldn't find work and blamed it on racism. It's the racism in his head those drive him crazy.

But he still legally bought a gun. In California no less...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Here For Now 619,795
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Rider on the Storm 31,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 687,439
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 3 hr Neil_Hines 3
More from around the web