OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#647721 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So the pre-zebra knew the lion is color blind?
HA HA HA HA!
Evolutionary apologetics.
You're hopeless.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647722 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't want to stay ignorant.
That's why I asked questions.
Because I want answers.
I don't assume to know everything.
Unlike you.
You're wrong yet AGAIN, RR- I do not assume I know everything and I've even posted here that I realize the more I learn, the less I know.

But maybe I was assuming that you had the wherewithal to do your own research.

If you truly wanted answers, that is what you would do instead of coming on here asking the questions you did in a mocking and incredulous tone because you are not only ignorant of animal adaptation and evolution, you also prefer to think there is no logical answer to the questions you asked and instead you prefer to think it's "weird" and that some type of "magic" was used to explain the reasons for the questions you asked.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647723 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should google it.
Google what? That birds eat and drink in a manner that is NATURAL to them and that comes NATURALLY to them?

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#647724 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
*googles*
10' tall bird.
Carnivore.
Had feathers, can't fly.
North American.
Died off during the ice age.
...and...
I'd shit my pants if that thing came a running at me.
Thanks!
Giang flightless bird. Preyed on pre-historic horses, I think. Had mean talons, too. But the beak was the primary weapon. Could kill those horses with one good jab. Massive stuff. It makes an eagle beak look pathetic by comparison.

The inner lining of the beak was razor sharp. Could slice clean through bone.

There was some bird with an 8m wing span, if I rememer correctly
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#647725 Jul 31, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The main question to be answered is, was it part of Nazi policy? If anyone invades South Africa, they would find instances where witch doctors have kidnapped children, chopped them up and made herbal medicine using the body parts. Are we to say that the Republic killed children, or is it one or a few people not acting in accordance to law.
Who were in those camps? Jews, Poles, Slavs, Bolshevik communists and traitors. All POWs. Taken prisoner during war. Surely you cannot believe that Auschwitz was a Jewish only concentration camp.
There is only survivor testimony and a few German officials who admitted to genocide. That is what we have, and we choose to believe it.
There is no evidence that the Nazi regime ordered the genocide, or whatever alleged experiments and looting of corpses etc.
My sources are Hitler's War, and After the Reich. You can google them. The author of Hitler's War, David Irving, is quite a quack, a complete holocaust denier. But he is the only one who managed to interview the last remaining members of Hitler's inner circle. I don't think anyone knows more about Hitler than he does.
You need to ask yourself, why do many of these historians deny the standard holocaust tale that the rest of us are taught to believe. If anything, they should be the most ardent believers of each aspect of holocaust. But the truth is, what we have been taught is part fact, soaked in sensationalist nonsense. I don't believe everything these guys say, but there are many things about the standard story that are just too ridiculous to believe.
An American holocaust' that very few of our Americans know about or kept intentionaly kept in dark ! US military genocide war and kinetic war on Native indians of N.America and stole their land from under them , today we all called USA, the mass murderer killed over 90 Million Native Indians of N.America. Sad!

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#647726 Jul 31, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ One deity discussing creation with another deity.
Good observation.

It was a team effort. GOD did the boring species. Like goldfish, fungi, plants, etc. All the cool animals was the work of Double Fine: T-Rex, Triceratops, Megalodon, Eagles and sumsuch

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#647727 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't seriously be suggesting the plethora of photos were all, each and every one of them, staged. That's ridiculous.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H...
This series is taken after liberation - so you're correct - are you suggesting the Americans imported starving actors to pose as prisoners who had to engage in forced labor with not enough calories?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23038...
These ones were taken by the Nazis:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22992...
I did not suggest those starving people or dead bodies are staged. That is not the issue. It cannot be denied that people died in the millions collectively in these camps. The issue is, were they deliberately killed, or did they die of starvation or typhus, or both? When were they killed? Was it Nazi policy to kill them, or did it just get out of hand?

There was an outbreak of lice and the way to treat it is to shave everyones head and Zyklon B was used throughout Europe for lice disinfection before the invention of DDT. That is a reason why there are cans of Zyklon B and heaps of hair found in these camps. Prisoners were given uniforms, hence the heaps of clothes in these camps.

I'd say the most realistic answer, is that many just died on their own from starvation or typhus, but many were killed, particularly towards the end when the food shortage became too desperate and Germany was clearly losing the war. They probably had Zyklon B initially for delousing, but towards the end used it to gas people. Any other exceptions were probably the work of certain Nazi officers who were psychotic.

The first concentration camps in history, was in South Africa during the Anglo-Boer war. It starts off as a relatively humane thing, but gets out of control. Lots of Boers died in concentration camps here.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#647728 Jul 31, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
"No, it doesn't"...
...was in response to your last line; a question...
"Wow, evolution sure works fast, doesn't it?"
Dave, you are fully capable of understanding what evolutionary theories say... probably more so than I am.
As stated, I did describe the process as I understand it... part of it, anyway.
You did not.

That is a very short time for simple celled life to form the complex and specialized celled creature we are from random chance and adaptation.

Such mutations have to occur in the DNA for it to replicate. The seed has to be altered. This altering requires an adaptation that allows large groups of cells to coordinate with the host for it to become a usable addition. Straight random mutation and adaptation within that time period is magical. Programming already within the genes which allows for epigenetics. There is design to construction and adaptation.

Mind over matter has been proven to some degree just from self hypnosis, you can shut off inputs, and also by some "miraculous" escapes from death.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#647729 Jul 31, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>An American holocaust' that very few of our murderer killed oative Indians of N.America. Sad!
Did you receive your old computer from the US as a gift for being profoundly stupid, illiterate Somali stooge?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#647730 Jul 31, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I thinks it's highly unlikely.
Why do you assume that?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647731 Jul 31, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never know for sure, RR, until you try.
When responding to me, address me.
I think you're here because you want to be ridiculed.
Is it fair for me to say that?
Sure it is.

But what is fair is not always honest.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647732 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! RR thought you meant a LITERAL playground and LITERAL sewer- too funny!
Grasping innuendo and euphemisms isn't one of RR's strong points......
RR is closeted. He covets the sewer pipe.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647733 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is.
But what is fair is not always honest.
Bass-ackwards yet AGAIN!

No, RR- what is honest is not always fair.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#647734 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Giang flightless bird. Preyed on pre-historic horses, I think. Had mean talons, too. But the beak was the primary weapon. Could kill those horses with one good jab. Massive stuff. It makes an eagle beak look pathetic by comparison.
What caused it to go extinct?

It was a bird, so it was warm blooded, right? Fast and nimble? Lots of mammals survived the Ice Age. With its attributes it should have been able to survive.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647735 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
No. I assume that mankind will extinctify itself before another thousand years pass.
Suppose that does not happen. Yes, a lot of our science will be the same. Redined and updated, but the same. True, we would get cool gadgets.
Whatevs.

you know what really pisses me off?

That the Sci-Fi movies of the past were all wrong. We should all be driving flying cars by now.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647736 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So the pre-zebra knew the lion is color blind?
HA HA HA HA!
Evolutionary apologetics.
See? Why do you ask such stupid and mocking questions which tell me very clearly that you like being ignorant?

Animals are not aware of their adaptations. They are aware of wanting to survive. It is those adaptations which allow them to do so- adaptations due to nature, the natural order of things and evolution.

Sorry to burst your bubble, RR, but it's NOT "magic".
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647737 Jul 31, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not.
That is a very short time for simple celled life to form the complex and specialized celled creature we are from random chance and adaptation.
Such mutations have to occur in the DNA for it to replicate. The seed has to be altered. This altering requires an adaptation that allows large groups of cells to coordinate with the host for it to become a usable addition. Straight random mutation and adaptation within that time period is magical. Programming already within the genes which allows for epigenetics. There is design to construction and adaptation.
Mind over matter has been proven to some degree just from self hypnosis, you can shut off inputs, and also by some "miraculous" escapes from death.
We've already done it with RNA. We have devised new ways to create drugs using evolutionary models that are going to save pharmaceutical companies billions.

Systematic Evolution of Ligands by Exponential Enrichment

That's the funny thing about discoveries. They not only don't come from anywhere near any "designer" or any unholy book, but they sure to enrich our lives and relegate your invisible friend to even further irrelevancy. Lightning rods on churches? Blasphemy! Oops, not any more. Don't need no smelly old gods for convective activity. He looks good on a taco chip, though. This article is going to hurt your clanging marbles, but, here you go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systematic_Evolu...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21720957

https://www.cs.duke.edu/courses/current/cps29...

Keep clinging to your mythology. It suits you. The world will continue to whiz by while you wiz down your leg.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#647738 Jul 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're basically denying history and writing propaganda for Nazis, hence my words. It sounded like you were talking about all the high points of the Golden Era for Nazism.
This is the mentality that you were conditioned to have. It's practically "Either you believe everything of the allied version of the holocaust, or be branded a denier and a Nazi!".

That's ridiculous.

Don't you find it odd, that belief in the Holocaust is protected by law? In the so called free west, one can believe anything. Believe in God, or disbelieve. Believe in religion or disbelieve. Believe in Satan and worship him, or not. Believe 1+1= 11. Any crap you want to believe, you can believe. Evolution or creationism, flat earth, hollow earth, round earth. Believe what you want about the Crusades, the inquisition, the RCC. You can believe or deny a whole host of genocides like the Latzvier Valley genocide, or Armenian genocide. Deny it all if you want. It is your right in the free west! But if you are in Europe and state disbelief in any aspect of the allied version of the holocaust, you can be thrown in jail for years.

Now, what nonsense is that? What hypocrisy is that? There should be no compulsion in faith, for truth must stand clear from error. So why is there this compulsion and enforcement? And you can insult and incite hatred against any group you want. Muslims, Christians, Gypsies, immigrants, whatever. You have free speech! But insult a Jew, and you will be thrown in jail and branded an anti-semite.

Why are historians so polarised on an issue involving millions of deaths? Something of that magnitude should be plain and absolutely undeniable by all reasonable people. Yet laws are needed to enforce this belief. Our freedom of belief and speech is walked over with this, and from a small age you are conditioned to accept it all and keep telling yourself "The west is still free!".

This is what makes people skeptical and the sensationalism undermines the reality of the victims that died in those camps. It is an insult to their memory.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647740 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nuts to even imagine a bird that big. I wonder if it could fly if it would've not gone extinct.

Do you kow of any animations of it?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647741 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatevs.
you know what really pisses me off?
That the Sci-Fi movies of the past were all wrong. We should all be driving flying cars by now.
Won't be long now, ignorati.

http://pal-v.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min marge 568,282
Panelvan 9 min amcat 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min WasteWater 267,462
Scientific proof for God's existence 26 min lightbeamrider 587
DIY may not be a smart choice (Oct '13) 1 hr jjimprovements 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Fix that rodentloder 120,740
first gay experience? 2 hr Tony 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Truth from dr Sh... 607,212
More from around the web