Prove there's a god.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#648135 Aug 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was really big on Christian Family Values. Some German women who married Jewish men were successful at getting their husbands returned home after they were arrested for being Jewish because it was destroying their family and the family was very important. I wonder if the Jew didn't have to pretend to be a Christian?
My uncle was arrested in America because he married a woman who was not white. I give the KKKristians credit for that one.
No your uncle wanted to marry his sister, your mom, after you were born.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#648136 Aug 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
LMAO! That's kinda freaky. It's one-way mirrors, ain't it?

I wanna use that shitter!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#648137 Aug 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's human nature, then why have atheists been so violent in history? I live a happy life, no reason to be ashamed.
Why have Christians been so violent in history?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648138 Aug 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point! One has to love it when our resident moron for Christ [RR] shoots himself in the foot like that.
I wonder thought if RR isn't the best evidence against Intelligent Design.
You're getting a little obsessive on me, Rev.

Are you my newest stalker?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648139 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You really are dense...
"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." - Isoroko Yamamoto. Of course, this quote came from a movie and there is no evidence the Admiral ever composed the quote.
Sleeping dragon? Bwahahahaha.
I never said that was a quote from anyone, except from me.

In a way, they DID awake a sleeping dragon.

We beat their asses all the back to Tokyo.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648140 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It was never one nation, under your invisible friend. Anti-communist hysteria added that line to the pledge. You Jesusrot Godbots need to spread your virus like zombies. That you don't see how weaslly-worded Bush-the Smarter-One's response is is quite telling.
There is no war on Xmas, twit. That's just another ploy by the Fascists to stir up the ignorati. I see it's working.
I don't have any invisible friends, so...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#648141 Aug 1, 2013
"Christians are a majority, not a minority."

Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/ Atheist at 1.1 billion people are catching up fast. Each day the population increases and each day Christianity loses members and each day Atheists/non-religion gains members.

Christianities days are numbered.

Location hidden

#648142 Aug 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>In Lincoln, CA, the high school mascot is a Zebra.
A few miles away my high school mascot was a devil.

Location hidden

#648145 Aug 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your forgetting I'm American and this is EXACTLY why Americans wont give up their guns. Americans would never stand for a madman with henchmen who ruled by terror and fear. The first thing Hitler did was disarm the Jews and the population. No I wouldn't buy into anyone's promises. Hitler promised a starving and collapsed Germany greatness, he gave them infamy and a terrible reputation.
The Holocaust museum contains the documented film and personal accounts of the survivors, those serve as a warning so that it not happen again. It is you who is embracing ignorance, as well as sympathizing for the perpetrators of the most horrendous crimes against humanity in recent history. No my friend I'm not likely to be lulled, enchanted or brainwashed you're forgetting I'm also a nonbeliever this unbelief includes the words of politicians.
What is funny are the number of Americans who own guns but want other people to have theirs taken away. US Senator Diane Feinstein comes to mind.

It used to be legal to carry your rifle in your pickup truck in California. But when RR [Ronald Reagun] was governor the Black Panthers were just getting started. They bought police scanners and when white cops would stop black people they would hop into their pickup trucks with their completely legal rifles and drive to the location to watch.

Well the racist white cops didn't like that.

Laws were passed against riding in the back of a pickup truck as well as being armed in public. It was about this time that the CIA [Cocaine Import Agency] started dumping heroin into black neighborhoods.

If every Jew in Europe had been armed and fully trained in how to use a gun would the brown shirts have marched down the streets?

I have yet to hear a viable explanation as to why one would be safer at an ATM at 3am should my fathers hunting rifle be taken from him.

Location hidden

#648146 Aug 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's human nature, then why have atheists been so violent in history? I live a happy life, no reason to be ashamed.
You assume facts not in evidence; all Atheists carry Christian baggage around with them whether they admit to it or not. Being around Christians has influenced the development of all Atheists. Most of us are trying not to accept it in ourselves but occasionally it pops up when we least expect it; it is quite embarrassing when it happens.

Human nature is proof that there is no intelligent design.

You should be ashamed of your Christianity and you are not, you should be ashamed of not being ashamed.

And I do not believe your life is a happy one; all human beings suffer and you and RR are living proof when you refuse give up your suffering.

Location hidden

#648148 Aug 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's got you interested, why does a book you hate bother you to the point where that's all you think about. I bet you have dreams about it, it shows God is getting to you.
There is no God RF, Christians get to me, but not your invisible made up God.

I am interested in the Bible because you Christians use it to feel superiour to normal people. I love quoting it when you say something unbiblical like you just did when you wrote against Original Sin. I quote to make you look completely stupid and ignorant. I just love exposing your biblical ignorance and your rejection of scripture.

Calling you a hypocrite is one thing quoting the Bible and proving it is another. And you "simple minded" are so ignorant of the contents of the Bible I love pulling the rug out from under you especially when one of you is using the Bible to bash a normal person.

If you Christians didn't vote I wouldn't bother with the worlds most stupid and inaccurate book.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648150 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why have Christians been so violent in history?
Because they're only human.

Location hidden

#648151 Aug 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No your uncle wanted to marry his sister, your mom, after you were born.
Grow up and act your age. My uncle married a woman who was not white and he was arrested and let go under the condition that he move out of state. He was in the military at the time and was transferred to one of those Christian run states where all the children say prayers when they get to school and the teaching of Darwin is illegal. The military did transfer him to a normal state.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#648152 Aug 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
"Christians are a majority, not a minority."
Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/ Atheist at 1.1 billion people are catching up fast. Each day the population increases and each day Christianity loses members and each day Atheists/non-religion gains members.
Christianities days are numbered.
You are wrong, sir.

There are 2.5 million new Christians every year.

Christianity is on the rise, not the decline.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#648154 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, sir.
There are 2.5 million new Christians every year.
Christianity is on the rise, not the decline.
Counting newborns.
And discounting those who leave.
And including third-world "rice Christians".

That's kinda cheating, son.

Location hidden

#648155 Aug 1, 2013
"Christians are only human."

Not according to Christians!

"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him" (1 John 3:6),

"No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God" (1 John 3:9 NIV),

"We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin, the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one does not touch him" (1 John 5:18 NIV).

Christians insist that we look upon them as existing in a state of sinless perfection. Christians, according to the Bible are not "just human".

Christians are living proof that the Bible is nonsense.

Location hidden

#648156 Aug 1, 2013
"There are 2.5 million new Christians every year.
Christianity is on the rise, not the decline."

When a couple of Christians have a dozen kids you count that as 14 Christians but when those kids grow up and see Christianity for what it is, a bunch of nonsense and a complete waste of time, the number of atheists increases as they leave the church.

1.1 billions atheists in the world is a number not to be ignored. I have to wonder how many atheists you are responsible for making!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#648157 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they're only human.
AnyHOO.....back to the other day?

Where do you think emotions come from? What do you think is responsible for us having emotions?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#648158 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why have Christians been so violent in history?
Humans have and always will be violent. Very few wars have been fought over religion. Please give an example of a war that was fought completely over religion. Most wars in human history have been fought over control of land and resources. When the two groups that are fighting are different religions, it is classified as a religious war. For example, the current conflict between Israel and Palestine could be classified as a religious war (Jews vs. Muslims), or an ethnic war (Jews vs. Arabs), but either way it is a conflict over land. There are very, very few examples of wars where the only thing at stake is religion.

Location hidden

#648159 Aug 1, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
see if you can figure out the correlation between availability of guns and homicides
But what about the country at the other end of the spectrum? What is the role of guns in Japan, the developed world's least firearm-filled nation and perhaps its strictest controller? In 2008, the U.S. had over 12 thousand firearm-related homicides. All of Japan experienced only 11, fewer than were killed at the Aurora shooting alone. And that was a big year: 2006 saw an astounding two, and when that number jumped to 22 in 2007, it became a national scandal. By comparison, also in 2008, 587 Americans were killed just by guns that had discharged accidentally.
Japan has a large Buddhist population, that is to say a godless society. The Japanese raise their children properly from birth to be a good person, to do good things and to respect the rights of others. In Japan to be a criminal is to bring shame on your whole entire family.

In America many parents, not having been raised themselves do not raise their children but simple let them grow up neglected and ignored, which I insist is a form of child abuse. In the schools teachers are not allowed to teach morality but to deal with problems after the fact.

I raise a flower and a weed grows up in the crack in the sidewalk all by itself.

Children need to be educated in how to behave in society, to never violate the rights of others. In America only a few are raised properly to be good people. Most parents haven't a clue that they have to tell their children not to steal, for instance, and when their child gets caught they tell the judge they did a good job raising the child and quite often claim their child is innocent when all of the evidence shows their child is guilty as sin.

You do not need guns in Japan because the Japanese are raised and educated to respect the rights of others.

But there is one thing more. Americas fly off the handle at the first sign of insult. In Japan the Japanese may feel an insult should someone be so rude, which is extremely rare, but they do not fly off the handle, they pause and experience the insult and think about how to respond and they usually respond in a way that would make their grandmother proud. This is called remembering yourself. It is a way of life in Japan while almost completely unknown in American. In Japan the people in general are polite and well mannered but I can say that about only a few Americans whom I find rude and inconsiderate, even selfish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 2 min Johnny 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 688,669
Simpson was holding Cowlings....."hostage"..dur... 5 min Johnny 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min 25th Amendment 36,788
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 11 min Johnny 27
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Here For Now 619,811
Mother Should Trust The Goverment? 4 hr Naughty Nasa 1
More from around the web