Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#647853 Jul 31, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
*throws the monkey a couple of bananas"
Would you like some Peanut Butter and bread?
:o)
*in his best Elvis impression*
Nanas and p'nut butta.....yeah, that's it.
:o)
I'm scared of p'nut butta.

Elvis died!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647854 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That's correct, and further evidence there is no such thing as a "designer", because a "designer" would have pulled off that perfect efficiency, especially one that some claim is perfect.
There's no need to point to an intelligent designer... a "perfect" one... or a complete moron.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647855 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying your god screwed up in designing the beak?
He's trying not to.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#647856 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What's hard to read is your inability to complete a sentence. What does a family history really have to do with anything? If my great great great grandfather was a war criminal, does that mean I should check into a prison? Besides not being able to write, you seem lost in conspiracies.
And you worst is you lack critical reasoning skills is ugly and much more... You another spelling Nazi... BWHHAHHAAaa

Not all Conspiracy are theory!

Bushjr and Ford family and other US affluent families helped with war machines and financed Hitler NAzi Germany Rise to power and its all recorded in Congressional Archives of Bush Families of evils . And War mongering Bushjr got us all into an illicit wars overseas , that is morally and financially bankrupting the US. And , it all recorded In Congressional Archive - and therefor not conspiracy theory - thank goodness for the Freedom of Info act! They know masses can't do anything about it.
uidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#647857 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Reality is there will always be war. Even the Hawaiians ended up having war on their own people. How many wars are we in now? How are we morally bankrupt?
Too many US wars!

Morally bankrupted US is when a nation lost are human values, Human rights, civil liberties, not standing up for World peace/stability , bully Americans and world people in it...

And war(s) Are started by? How do the war(S) start?

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#647858 Jul 31, 2013
Bald Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>Toucans can slice open hard fruit as easy as cutting a tomato. That rainbow beak can slice you open.
Their beaks aren't nearly as formidable.

Parrot Jungle trainers in Miami would punch misbehaving macaws in the head and beak, then the other birds would bitch it out. I had one misbehaving on me while taking a picture and the trainer walked up and punched the shit out of it. Surprised the hell out of me.

Had a mini macaw that had a bad habit of biting. The wife got pissed and started slapping it when it did. The bird settled right down and became a real lovable petting junkie.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#647859 Jul 31, 2013
Burning bush, cow, "making-law" connections:
-In the story about Moses getting the Jews out of slavery and into the promise land, there involved the "burning bush", "worshiping the golden cow," then "God gave the ten commandments to Moses." Maybe Moses was talking to God through a representation of God, which is the burning bush,and is also the cow. The Jews clearly knew that God through Moses brought them out of Egypt but they worshiped the golden cow anyway. It was because through the cow that Moses talked to God, and the Jews confused the Cow for God. In an another story God tells the humans to listen to the Son, who is Jesus, and this relates to Jesus having the power to order people around.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#647860 Jul 31, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He encouraged them to take them as prize. What does that mean? And what was the result? They raped their way through to Berlin.
Go and read what Stalin did. That guy was a madman. Saddam Hussein on steroids. There were no civilians in war to him. He didn't take prisoners. When the Germans were about to attack, he ordered his soldiers to keep the civilians in those cities as human shields. And when the Germans captured them and when the Soviets recaptured the cities and took over the German concentration camps, what did they do to their own Russian civilians? Those civilians were branded as traitors and sent to the Gulags to work. Worse than concentration camps those were.
There are numerous massacres previously attributed to Germany, that are now proven to be at the hands of Soviet forces.
"The Russians had the upper hand finally after years of being killed by the millions by Germans that raped their women and decimated their country.
How did you expect them to act ? like saints?"
Are you justifying the rape of German women by Soviets?
This is exactly the point. The allies behaved barbarically, just as barbaric as the axis, at times even worse, but they always get a free pass because they were the victors and they decide what version of history we should accept. If the Axis had won, then today we would've been demonizing the allies and excusing the Germans.
But as it stands:
"The Nazis were pure evil! They raped women! Thank goodness for the noble allies!"
"But what about the rape of axis civilians by the allies?"
"Uh yeah, but uhm well...what do you expect?"
Where is the objectivity and skepticism on this topic?
Yeah.. Stalin was absolutely horrible.

Location hidden

#647861 Jul 31, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
With Dave Nelson's...
Super-Duper Neato-Magneto-Harmonic Spiral-Hex-o-Matic-Doohickey Pebble-Pushing Spook-Detecting Thing-a-Ma-Jig™
(AA batteries and rock not included)
<you don't even need the batteries>
<basically, it's the same technology found on countless refrigerator doors the world over, glued to a shoe lace>
It really works!
Spirits can't resist it!
It's like a spirit magnet!
Order in the next hour and receive EXTRA packaging for FREE!
$29.95 plus S&H.
Operators are standing by! Call NOW!
Lol awesome.

United States

#647862 Jul 31, 2013
ADD Of course should those Leaders in power who does wrong should be jailed, so you mean they are above the law? And while little guy who works for govt... does small offense is jailed for life or given death sentence..., so is this justice while big fat cat gets away without a scratch. So Ricardo?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#647863 Jul 31, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks the whole thing was a Bolshevik plot. lol
Yeah, it's pretty screwed up.

Location hidden

#647864 Jul 31, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That stuff is fabricated. DNA testing proves those skins to be treated goat skin. Even that soap story is nonsense.
Those are not Nazi videos. Those are allied videos, where they make German people walk around in German concentration camps after the allies took over, and they show the Germans the heaps of bodies and some lampshades made of goat skin in order to guilt them and demonise Nazism forever.
Dead men tell no tales. The key Aushwitz personel, including that star witness the warden, were killed by the allies after they said what they said.
I'm not saying what happened or did not happen, but if you look at the evidence for these sensationalist claims made by allies, you'll be shocked at the gaps in evidence and reporting. The proper historians, the ones who interviewed Germans, SS, Hitler's inner circle (whoever was left), are absolutely polarised on WWII. There are some historians who have even gone so far as to be holocaust deniers. Don't you find that just a little bit odd?
Woah.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#647865 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you misunderstood me.
But that's my point. You know what an MRI machine is and you trust it. We all do. But a person from the 13th century would freak out and probably burn the "devils magic".
Why? Because they don't understand it.
It is very likely that if you were transported to the year 3313, you'd freak out at the technology too.
Nah, we have great sci-fi movies and novels to guide us in our journey to the 33rd century!

Woohoo for time travel!

United States

#647866 Jul 31, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.. Stalin was absolutely horrible.
Christain wars is way worst than US Holocaust is even worst than commies Stalin and Mao and Hitler Combined

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#647867 Jul 31, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The main question to be answered is, was it part of Nazi policy? If anyone invades South Africa, they would find instances where witch doctors have kidnapped children, chopped them up and made herbal medicine using the body parts. Are we to say that the Republic killed children, or is it one or a few people not acting in accordance to law.
Who were in those camps? Jews, Poles, Slavs, Bolshevik communists and traitors. All POWs. Taken prisoner during war. Surely you cannot believe that Auschwitz was a Jewish only concentration camp.
There is only survivor testimony and a few German officials who admitted to genocide. That is what we have, and we choose to believe it.
There is no evidence that the Nazi regime ordered the genocide, or whatever alleged experiments and looting of corpses etc.
My sources are Hitler's War, and After the Reich. You can google them. The author of Hitler's War, David Irving, is quite a quack, a complete holocaust denier. But he is the only one who managed to interview the last remaining members of Hitler's inner circle. I don't think anyone knows more about Hitler than he does.
You need to ask yourself, why do many of these historians deny the standard holocaust tale that the rest of us are taught to believe. If anything, they should be the most ardent believers of each aspect of holocaust. But the truth is, what we have been taught is part fact, soaked in sensationalist nonsense. I don't believe everything these guys say, but there are many things about the standard story that are just too ridiculous to believe.
That's crap. We have Nazi documentation of the camps, the number of people being sent to them, the money that was stolen from them, production of gas, mass graves - still present - video, pictures and eyewitness reports from not only survivors, but the Allied soldiers going in.

It's telling that you won't list your source.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#647868 Jul 31, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> And you worst is you lack critical reasoning skills is ugly and much more... You another spelling Nazi... BWHHAHHAAaa
Not all Conspiracy are theory!
Bushjr and Ford family and other US affluent families helped with war machines and financed Hitler NAzi Germany Rise to power and its all recorded in Congressional Archives of Bush Families of evils . And War mongering Bushjr got us all into an illicit wars overseas , that is morally and financially bankrupting the US. And , it all recorded In Congressional Archive - and therefor not conspiracy theory - thank goodness for the Freedom of Info act! They know masses can't do anything about it.
I'm not a spelling Nazi, just like to read something without getting a headache. Who cares what the Bush and Ford families did 80 years ago? WTF does that have to do with today? Yes we are all aware of who was the President when we got into the Iraq mess. I doubt he did that thinking it was a family trait going back to his grandfather that was making money from the Nazi's. I notice you are a coward to mention Obama? Are his wars good?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#647869 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>An American holocaust' that very few of our Americans know about or kept intentionaly kept in dark ! US military genocide war and kinetic war on Native indians of N.America and stole their land from under them , today we all called USA, the mass murderer killed over 90 Million Native Indians of N.America. Sad!
This is true.

United States

#647870 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>Evil agenda of US war part , Neocon/zionist will cause another war, US can not afford another war , is morally and financially bankrupt! When will we all wakeup to reality?
US is in too many wars! Our corrupted US leaders don't really care Americans or world people in it..
part = party

Location hidden

#647871 Jul 31, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>

Have u heard of Bradley Manning? Did u see the footage he leaked? The American government have killed and are killing innocent people and I have never heard any of the atheists on this forum stand up against the American government, but they will keep bashing religion. They don't even understand that it is the people in power who are evil and they r using religion AND atheism to achieve their goals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
If u want to know more, Rob Ager analyses films. He is really good and he talks a lot of sense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
You've never heard an atheist take a stand against the american government on these forums? Really now?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#647872 Jul 31, 2013
uidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Too many US wars!
Morally bankrupted US is when a nation lost are human values, Human rights, civil liberties, not standing up for World peace/stability , bully Americans and world people in it...
And war(s) Are started by? How do the war(S) start?
I would advice you to not join the military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 5 min HipGnosis 963
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 11 min Johnny 504
Japanese Asian Outcall Massage Tower Hill or Ch... (Dec '14) 12 min mirabellamassage 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min WasteWater 444,312
arabic fonts for photoshop cs5 myegy 29 min ahmadwael 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 37 min WasteWater 6,136
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 42 min Doctor REALITY 52
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min hojo 596,228
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 612,610
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr tamizh 7,334
More from around the web