Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#648086 Aug 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I think to myself that you [rr] can't really be this stupid, you prove me wrong.
RR loves all the attention we all are giving him, he thrives on this attention and he knows he gets more of it the more stupid he is. He has developed stupid practically to an art form, he is a master at being stupid, and all for his self-loving egos.

I have to ask though, how stupid does that make those of us who, knowing that he is stupid, dishonest, deceitful, deceptive and an arch liar, continue to reply to him like he can be reasoned with?

I live near a state hospital. Our tax dollars keep the ground in a pristine park like condition; beautiful flowers, manicured lawns, like the criminally insane and the retarded reprobates would ever notice. Anyway some of the 'residents' are taken out on the grounds for walks and to sit in the sun. Many local residents like to walk through the grounds because they really are beautiful. Sometimes a local resident encounters a resident of the hospital and it is really difficult for the local resident because of how defective and retarded the hospital resident behaves. There is one 'resident'[patient really] who will tell you to go screw yourself with out a clue what he is saying; he simple heard one of the staff say it and is repeating it like a parrot repeats human words he hears often enough.

Many local residents take great offense that they are told to screw off by this patient and several times he has been assaulted because of his bad behaviour. Those of us who know about this either tell him to have a nice day or completely ignore him and just keep walking.

Nothing can be done with this Retarded Reprobate and I am suggesting here that nothing can be done with RR. He thrives on his negative popularity as it seems it is the only attention he gets. I question if we want to continue feeding RR's sickness and depravity.

I try to remember to only use him to post biblical problems for other believes who can read and understand what a contradiction does to the credibility of the statement that God wrote the Bible. But I forget and answer him like he is a real person who seeks truth and wants to increase his knowledge of the world. I make that mistake far too often.

And still not a single shred of anything more than deeply held beliefs that this Mr. God exists. The Christians are pathetic.

“Listen to the sounds”

of your own extinction......

#648087 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And gee- you could also value the advice of Ted Bundy as to how to charm women. Or you could get advice from Charles Manson as to how to form a family unit out of "friends". Or maybe advice on surgical skills from Jack the Ripper.
Sorry, TT- you're SO off the mark here and all the more as there are MANY people who excel at public speaking and much more than Hitler did but who were not mass murderers and madmen.
There is truth and value to not throwing out the baby with the bath water, but in Hitler's case, the "baby" (Hitler) was rotten to the core with no redeeming characteristics at all.
And you ARE defending Hitler whether you realize it or not. You're saying: Yeah, he was a bad guy, but he could speak in public really well!
Appalling.
It is obvious that Hitler was an excellent public speaker. Stating the obvious does not mean I am pro-Hitler. If he wasn't a good public speaker, the Germans wouldn't have been so mesmerized into fighting his war. His speeches are on youtube. You can watch it and see. The crowd was enthralled. They loved him. They bought every word he said.

Imagine if you could captivate audiences as well as Hitler could. You could get into politics, become highly influential and use your influence for good. He used it for all kinds of insane delusions and evil stuff, but you could use it for good. You can even use it to ensure fascism in all its form becomes very rare or extinct.

You're letting emotion get in the way of potentially very valuable lessons and information.

Location hidden

#648089 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Fail. I've never read anything of Hitchensoutside of random quotes on the web. Why must you lie within every post?
RR must lie with every post because that is how he makes fun of and gets even with the Atheists who have facts, evidence and proof. He has lies like all the Christians and we have evidence we like to discuss. He likes to distract us with his lies to try to prevent us from discussing reality. It is his way of proving that you are never going to teach him anything because he is going to be so extreme that his behaviour can only be seen as insane.

I knew a woman like RR,[also a Retarded Reprobate] once, who bragged that if God told her to kill her children she would. I called Child Protective Services and her children were taken away from her. Christ-insanity is a very dangerous and life threatening religion.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#648090 Aug 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well aware of the credentials of these guys, and for the most part they are quacks. But you cannot dismiss all their claims. Certain things have been found to be distorted, but not everything. And much of it is eyewitness accounts.
Aren't you curious to find out why these people, many of whom are not German and have nothing to gain for their views, and in fact more to lose, disbelieve in many aspects of the holocaust? David Irving interviewed members of Hitlers inner circle. That is more than what the popularist historians did. He could have written all kinds of fanciful pro zionist and pro ally stuff and gotten rich, but instead they present other evidence.
Why do you and others here deal in absolutes? For you, it's either I must believe everything the Allies and Zionists feed us, or be branded as Nazi's and holocaust denier. This is like a George Bush "you're either with us or against us" mentality. The holocaust is undeniable. There are numerous survivor testimonies. All of them can't be lying, so it must be true. But the sensationalist claims, now that's uncalled for.
That is how history becomes mythology. Start with the truth, then keep inflating and inflating it, and eventually it becomes so ridiculous, people throw the whole thing out. That's a very dangerous game to play.
Do you a person has to be German to deny the Holocaust?

TT, I'll be brutally frank here; I had great respect for you at one time but that is no longer the case- not that it should matter to you and I don't expect it to and really don't care- just speaking my mind here.

From what I've read of your recent posts, you are trying to make excuses for the Holocaust and for Hitler, you are saying the reports of it were/are exaggerated, you're saying that while Hitler was no humanitarian- your word- and that's putting it lightly!- he was a great speak who really knew how to captivate an audience.

Would you like me to provide you with a list of people who are great speakers but who are not madmen or mass murderers or Nazis?

Did you know Hitler was a vegetarian and that he loved animals? Did you know he disapproved of cosmetics because they contained animal byproducts?

The above are often perceived as very admirable qualities,traits and feelings.

But how does any of that count against the unspeakably heinous atrocities Hitler was guilty of?

And the above are MUCH more admirable qualities than being able to excel at public speaking, for Pete's sake!

You've gone beyond simply walking a "slippery slope" here, TT- you've fallen over it and you should really try to dig in your heels to stop your fall.

“Listen to the sounds”

#648091 Aug 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't usually consider the murderers POV unless they are admitting to the crime. But yes we can try to understand why they did these things, at our own peril. Like the detective trying to get inside the perpetrators mind, but it's a dangerous thing to do.
If you want some history of the Holocaust , go to the source.
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php...
That is short sighted, fearful of knowledge, and likely the cause of history repeating itself from time to time.

Go to the source you say! And then you provide a link to a Holocaust Museum in the U.S.. That's a bit far from where the holocaust happened.

We are talking thousands of Germans here, making this huge genocidal mistake, and they thought it was quite fine and infact noble and necessary. Do you know for sure that if you were in Germany at the time, you wouldn't have bought into Hitler's ideas? You think you could never be one of them? You think you could never be bluffed and brainwashed like how they were? That would be very naive.

If you are not aware of the chain of thought and don't feel the need to be aware, then you are simply at the mercy of life and who knows what life can make you become if you allow it in ignorance.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648092 Aug 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that Hitler was an excellent public speaker. Stating the obvious does not mean I am pro-Hitler. If he wasn't a good public speaker, the Germans wouldn't have been so mesmerized into fighting his war. His speeches are on youtube. You can watch it and see. The crowd was enthralled. They loved him. They bought every word he said.
Imagine if you could captivate audiences as well as Hitler could. You could get into politics, become highly influential and use your influence for good. He used it for all kinds of insane delusions and evil stuff, but you could use it for good. You can even use it to ensure fascism in all its form becomes very rare or extinct.
You're letting emotion get in the way of potentially very valuable lessons and information.
I don't care that the crowd was enthralled or that they loved him.

That just means they were easily duped and may have shared or embraced some of the evil of Hitler.

No- you are making excuses and finding the "good" in Hitler and placing an inordinate amount of value on his ability to speak well to crowds which amounts to NOTHING on the "pro" side of Hitler's list when one looks at the "con" side of Hitler's list.

Also, that Hitler could speak well in public was a part of his personality and whatever "charisma" he may have possessed.

It is not just words that sway a crowd; it is also delivery and individual persona of the speaker.

You can't absorb someone else's personality traits, TT so I don't see that how Hitler having "mesmerized" audiences could be tapped into.

In other words, you either have it or you don't.

Hitler "had it"- I see no value in trying to imagine being able to captivate audiences the way Hitler did and using that as an example of a "good" point about Hitler.

Location hidden

#648093 Aug 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You really are dense. If you start allowing science into your peabrain it is going to force your invisible friend and his unholy gang of marauders out.
Quite honestly I do not see that ever happening. Sometimes we just have to cut our loses and move on. With RR I believe it is best to just say NEXT!

RR knows he can't prove that what his mamma told him as a child is true but he is not going to let anyone ever get away with saying it. The more evidence presented against his stupid dangerous religion and the more evidence he sees showing the Bible to be a book of contradiction, error and fallacy, the more determined he is that he is going to stick with hearsay. Hearsay is more important to RR than any amount of evidence proving that he is wrong about his invisible friend writing books.

For instance:

Ex. 15:3 ("The Lord is a man of war")

versus

Rom. 15:33 ("Now the God of peace be with you all"),
1 Cor. 14:33 ("For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace") and
2 Cor. 13:11 ("...and the God of peace and love shall be with you")

Clearly any normal person can read that and see the contradiction, but RR just adds words to the verse and claims it is not a contradiction. He knows this is all BS but he is doing it for his God and believes his God approves of such lies and deceit.

RR simply claims the Lord is a man of war 'against sin'. And then smiles triumphantly with out a care in the world that he added 'against sin' to the text. Then he dismisses everyone pretending everything is just roses roses with him, God and the Bible.

People like this can not be reasoned with.

His BibleGod tells him to reason with us but he refuses because he doesn't take BibleGod any more seriously than the rest of us. He just lies about it while the rest of us are honest about not believing in or trusting it. We are all wasting our time. There must be a better way.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648094 Aug 1, 2013
Post #648090:

Do you *think* a person has to be German to deny the Holocaust?

Location hidden

#648095 Aug 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying unteethed beaks don't make sense. Poor design then, no?
Good point! One has to love it when our resident moron for Christ [RR] shoots himself in the foot like that.

I wonder thought if RR isn't the best evidence against Intelligent Design.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#648096 Aug 1, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know that Zebras that live on the African plains and savannas have thin stripes in order to blend into their surroundings, where the ones living in rocky mountainous areas have thicker stripes so as to blend into their surroundings?
Also , when you think about it , zebras don't really have "stripes". Their predominant colour is black , black is the actual colour pigmentation of the zebras coat. The parts of the zebras coat that does not have pigmentation appears as the "white stripes" and underbelly.
In Lincoln, CA, the high school mascot is a Zebra.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#648097 Aug 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
....should not poop with the door open.
http://www.google.com/imgres...

Location hidden

#648099 Aug 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text> The beak on a Hyacinth Macaw is very impressive. They crack Brazil nuts easily.
Can they crack Christian nuts like you and RR?

“Listen to the sounds”

#648101 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Do you a person has to be German to deny the Holocaust?
TT, I'll be brutally frank here; I had great respect for you at one time but that is no longer the case- not that it should matter to you and I don't expect it to and really don't care- just speaking my mind here.
From what I've read of your recent posts, you are trying to make excuses for the Holocaust and for Hitler, you are saying the reports of it were/are exaggerated, you're saying that while Hitler was no humanitarian- your word- and that's putting it lightly!- he was a great speak who really knew how to captivate an audience.
Would you like me to provide you with a list of people who are great speakers but who are not madmen or mass murderers or Nazis?
Did you know Hitler was a vegetarian and that he loved animals? Did you know he disapproved of cosmetics because they contained animal byproducts?
The above are often perceived as very admirable qualities,traits and feelings.
But how does any of that count against the unspeakably heinous atrocities Hitler was guilty of?
And the above are MUCH more admirable qualities than being able to excel at public speaking, for Pete's sake!
You've gone beyond simply walking a "slippery slope" here, TT- you've fallen over it and you should really try to dig in your heels to stop your fall.
Are you saying that I should not study about Hitler? I should not take an interest in that part of history? The less I learn about him the better?

Show me one place where I made excuses for the Holocaust? Show me one place where I implied the Jews had it coming. Show me one place where I implied we should "just give poor ol Hitler a break". Show me one place where I implied he is just some victim of circumstance. Show me one place were I implied "Hey! But he was a good speaker, so that kinda balances all the insane stuff!"

So far in this debate, we've had people try to excuse the Soviet rape of German women. I did not excuse any atrocity of the Germans, but the other party, in their fanatical desire demonize Nazis in the most absolute sense, have even gone so far as to excuse rape!

I do not appreciate you encouraging ignorance. Hitler is becoming like a supernatural mythical character in your mind, like Satan, where we should all just look away! Don't touch it, don't even look at it! It's evil! Just leave it at that!

This is how the facts become warped into a mythology and a dogma. You have no idea what a slippery slope you are on with this attitude.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648102 Aug 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is short sighted, fearful of knowledge, and likely the cause of history repeating itself from time to time.
Go to the source you say! And then you provide a link to a Holocaust Museum in the U.S.. That's a bit far from where the holocaust happened.
We are talking thousands of Germans here, making this huge genocidal mistake, and they thought it was quite fine and infact noble and necessary. Do you know for sure that if you were in Germany at the time, you wouldn't have bought into Hitler's ideas? You think you could never be one of them? You think you could never be bluffed and brainwashed like how they were? That would be very naive.
If you are not aware of the chain of thought and don't feel the need to be aware, then you are simply at the mercy of life and who knows what life can make you become if you allow it in ignorance.
Oh man! And the entire South of the US thought slavery was "quite fine and in fact noble and necessary".

What IS your point?

That the masses ignorant and stupid and are easily led and easily duped and easily buy into that which is nothing short of unspeakably criminal and morally depraved?

Actually, I do NOT find it impressive that so many were swayed by Hitler.

I find it very depressing that people can be brainwashed and duped into finding "good" in that which abjectly evil.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648103 Aug 1, 2013
Damn! That the masses *are* ignorant.....

I knew I should have had a second cuppa Joe!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648105 Aug 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And yeah- Mussolini "made the trains run on time".

“Listen to the sounds”

#648106 Aug 1, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care that the crowd was enthralled or that they loved him.
That just means they were easily duped and may have shared or embraced some of the evil of Hitler.
No- you are making excuses and finding the "good" in Hitler and placing an inordinate amount of value on his ability to speak well to crowds which amounts to NOTHING on the "pro" side of Hitler's list when one looks at the "con" side of Hitler's list.
Also, that Hitler could speak well in public was a part of his personality and whatever "charisma" he may have possessed.
It is not just words that sway a crowd; it is also delivery and individual persona of the speaker.
You can't absorb someone else's personality traits, TT so I don't see that how Hitler having "mesmerized" audiences could be tapped into.
In other words, you either have it or you don't.
Hitler "had it"- I see no value in trying to imagine being able to captivate audiences the way Hitler did and using that as an example of a "good" point about Hitler.
I am not weighing pros and cons. You suspect I am, for some reason, but I'm not.

Do you actually think I'm sitting with a table writing. "Hmm, mass murderer, okay that's a con. Animal lover, that's a pro. Fascist, that's a con. Brilliant speaker, that's a pro."? Do you actually think I'm doing that, and then I'll weigh it and say "Hmm, yeah Hitler. He was alright overall."?

That's ridiculous

Location hidden

#648107 Aug 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Reality is there will always be war. Even the Hawaiians ended up having war on their own people. How many wars are we in now? How are we morally bankrupt?
Humanity experiences war because of people like you RicardoFire. You are morally bankrupt because you claim to believe the Bible while in reality you do not believe it any more than I do. War happens because people like you exist in only their most mechanical parts and refuse to make efforts to evolve psychologically and perfect themselves. War happens because people replace reality with religion.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648109 Aug 1, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not weighing pros and cons. You suspect I am, for some reason, but I'm not.
Do you actually think I'm sitting with a table writing. "Hmm, mass murderer, okay that's a con. Animal lover, that's a pro. Fascist, that's a con. Brilliant speaker, that's a pro."? Do you actually think I'm doing that, and then I'll weigh it and say "Hmm, yeah Hitler. He was alright overall."?
That's ridiculous
No, I don't think you're doing that- what you are doing is saying that despite all the atrocities committed by Hitler you gotta hand it to the guy- he was a great public speaker!

Now THAT'S ridiculous!

Not to mention that you also obviously think those atrocities and the entire Holocaust are exaggerated.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#648110 Aug 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanity experiences war because of people like you RicardoFire. You are morally bankrupt because you claim to believe the Bible while in reality you do not believe it any more than I do. War happens because people like you exist in only their most mechanical parts and refuse to make efforts to evolve psychologically and perfect themselves. War happens because people replace reality with religion.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
The bible is one of the most violent, gory and war-ridden books ever written.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,821
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min Tm Cln 37,143
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 4,333
We do NOT need any walls! 5 hr Paul is dead 34
Harden and James....'the Beard Brothers' 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 6 hr Paul is dead 8
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 6 hr Paul is dead 13
More from around the web