|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? What fact am I relishing on?
That makes no sense so I can't answer a question that makes no sense.
And really- are you too lazy to scroll through some posts to answer your poorly worded question?
Yes, way too lazy. Christians want you to waste your time, so they pretend and they lie and they deceive. They intentionally ask questions that make no sense hoping your head will explode and then only stupid dishonest pew warmers like themselves will be around to lie to.

It's just a Christian thing. I would advise everyone not to fall for it although it is extremely difficult to avoid dealing with the really stupid dishonest question the simple minded pew warmers ask because their fellow simple minded pew warmers will use it and claim that they have somehow stumped those normal people who can think, reason and use logic.

This is why I have no problem with insulting them and calling them names. They insist that everything drop to that level and it sometimes is the only way to respond to them.

But it keeps them thinking they are in charge. Sometimes one has to just ignore and move on when up against such staggering intentional stupidity. And then the pew warmers wonder why so many normal people hate them so intensely.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You complained that in the time since your first post, no one has answered your challenge... yet, you ask me to stop when I ask you to prove there's a god on thread titled 'Prove there's a god'.
Why?
Because I already admitted that I can't do that.

I've told you and many others here that the proof of God is between you and God.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
We ARE apes.
We belong to the order of primates, and to the suborder anthropoids. This includes the great apes - chimps, gorillas, etc. We are thus classified as great apes.
If you ask 'where did our strength go' in terms of human evolution, well, one tends to lose what one does not need. Our brains are our most important muscle and our species have evolved a superior brain, at the cost of muscle. This is what one would call an "evolutionary trade off". A cheetah sacrifices size and power to achieve great speed. Birds sacrificed teet and claws long ago to gain beaks and wings. Creatures adapt to changing environments, and what does not get used, gets lost.
If you mean 'where did our strength go' in terms of the state of your cricket, well you batting top order have not been doing their job
Darwinists claim we evolved from the simplest form of bacterial life to ever more complex forms of life. The most basic bacteria had less than 500 genes; man has over 22 thousand. In order for bacteria to evolve into man, organisms would have to be able to add genes. But there is no genetic mechanism that adds a gene.(Mutations change an existing gene but never add a gene.) This means there is no mechanism for Darwinian Evolution and this is a fatal flaw in the Theory of Evolution.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!- Wasn't the first time and won't be the last!
Exactly! Maybe we'll have to start calling RR, Wallpaper.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Think he did that on purpose?
Doubt it.
He's put his foot in his mouth before, and just ignored resposes wich pointed that out.

Including yours, and a couple of mine.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a sec. You said bird sacrificed teeth for beaks. Why? Teeth are far more efficient at chewing food. Ever watch a bird try to eat meat? They struggle with it and just swallow it whole.
Why would nature want to replace teeth with beaks?

Eagles Owls and Hawks beaks are sharp as knives, anything without arms is going to appear to have a struggle to you, have you tried eating without using yours? Those beaks can take your finger off , right through the bone. I don't see that as a loss of anything.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional if you believe anyone would scroll thru thousands of posts. Was the term relishing to trite for you?
Another boring waste of time post Phoenix.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do whales have pelvic bones?
If (in an elementary sense) evolution is right and life started in the oceans, then at some point a fish grew some legs (and eyes, skin, lungs, et to live on land) then later that creature decided living on land wasn't so good so it went back to the water but kept its pelvic bone and lungs.
O_o
And about the largest mammal on earth- the whale- what they have are VESTIGIAL pelvic bones. When whales first came into being, they were land animals and what is now left since they are marine mammals is a vestigial pelvic bone.

Big difference between a fully formed pelvic bone and the vestiges of one.

Why not ask why humans have appendixes or wisdom teeth or tail bones (the coccyx- also vestigial)?

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Warring and Bully US wrote:
<quoted text>Those Christians should do something to admonish as their Right wing warring christian brothers' hijacked the Christianity, right wing American Christian coalition who are getting many people hurt at home and around the world because of their greedy US militaristic neo-imperialist warring aspirations and , this is giving christian religion bad reputation around the world . They need to look at facts and not rely on but question their leaders motives...
The US Government is not run by a religion. Blame our leader, not your wish list.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That right there is more proof of how divorced from reality your lies are.
In some Muslim countries you would be put to death for voicing your religious beliefs. Why don't you visit one of them and stand on the street corner and tell everyone about how Jesus is the only way to God?
You would be put to death for voicing YOUR beliefs, too.

Why don't you visit them and tell them that there is no god......

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Guffaw!
<face/palm>
=)
Sorry 'bout that.

But not much.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a sec. You said bird sacrificed teeth for beaks. Why? Teeth are far more efficient at chewing food. Ever watch a bird try to eat meat? They struggle with it and just swallow it whole.
Why would nature want to replace teeth with beaks?
They don't "struggle" with it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No dear- the word "relishing" does not apply nor does the phrase "relishing on" make any sense.
To relish something is to enjoy it or savor it.
One does not relish "on" something- unless one is putting the condiment relish ON something.
And your use of the word "trite" here doesn't apply either.
Sorry, I don't speak moronic English- that seems to be YOUR forte.
Enjoy it.
And you need not scroll through thousands of posts; just a few pages from today should clue you in as to what facts I "relish on".
Gawd- makes me feel icky just to type the nonsensical pairing of those two words as you did.
Buh-bye.
Hot damn! You nailed Phoenix A's hide to the wall too! That's two hides on the wall in less than 10 minutes, Way to go!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, way too lazy. Christians want you to waste your time, so they pretend and they lie and they deceive. They intentionally ask questions that make no sense hoping your head will explode and then only stupid dishonest pew warmers like themselves will be around to lie to.
It's just a Christian thing. I would advise everyone not to fall for it although it is extremely difficult to avoid dealing with the really stupid dishonest question the simple minded pew warmers ask because their fellow simple minded pew warmers will use it and claim that they have somehow stumped those normal people who can think, reason and use logic.
This is why I have no problem with insulting them and calling them names. They insist that everything drop to that level and it sometimes is the only way to respond to them.
But it keeps them thinking they are in charge. Sometimes one has to just ignore and move on when up against such staggering intentional stupidity. And then the pew warmers wonder why so many normal people hate them so intensely.
I think part of the problem is that many Christians have deluded themselves into believing that since they "know" their Jesus, they really have no need to learn or know much else nor do they have any real curiosity to question the world around them.

Kinda like saying: What I know about Jesus and god is all I need to know.

As far as insulting, I've done more than my fair share of that but I tend to give as good- or as bad- as I get.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you assume ALL people of the past were that nieve?
I don't assume anyone is nieve....

:)

But it's not about them being naive, it's about their ignorance of what we know today.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Warring and Bully US wrote:
<quoted text>But flawed human (corrupted, with intentions ...) like you get many people mass murdered around the world especially by the Anglo-saxon right wing coalitions like your obnoxious world bullying Christian evangelical/fundamentalist Military ...who bullies , plunders, steal, mass murders, rapes... ruin nations and ran shack their raw resources... And your war -for-profiteering , War investing , and dividing nations to wars... as your American war machines is what making big commotion and mess at home and worldwide , and this incite growth of world of enemies worldwide because of your evil bully US militaristic neo-imperialist greedy world hegemonic evil aspirations/ agendas ... Don't you few ashame of yourselves as many are hurt on both side in a war started By you greedy and power Hungry war mongering NeoCons and right wing Christian coalition.... with evil aspirations , US manifest Destiny, how could you live with yourselves knowing many are hurt because of your stupidity and greedy aspirations? You kind lack human empathy for mankind, you kind are not human.
people do that.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because.
You're dodging.

You've ignored maybe half the post I've made to you in the past week.

You've accused me of dodging your "points" when I've been directly addressing them.

Why did you ask for proof your god doesn't exist?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay it wasn't a goat skin, it was cow skin. Ask Aura, he found a link for that.
For one particular coat/hoax, right? The museum said these experiments with soap and leather were done on a small scale, never industrialized.
I did not say the concentration camps and the holocaust was a lie. But certain aspects were just utter nonsense, like that lampshade and soap story.
Never heard the lampshade story, but I believe the soap story.

Nazis aren't the only people to make products out of humans. When Tibetan monks die, if they're deemed worthy and spiritual enough, their skulls are turned into holy drinking vessels.

And archaeologists have found flutes made out of human bone.
Don't be dramatic. I do not accuse the entire western world of promoting a lie. A handful of people promote these lies and people believe it. You'll be shocked at the lack of evidence for much of the things we are conditioned to believe about the Nazis and the holocaust. Moreover, the story is presented way out of perspective, to present the allies as noble and civilised while every single bone in Nazi bodies were evil.
What records are you referring to? The bulk of the evidence is survivor testimony and Franz Hossler at the Nuremburg trials after much torture and threats. There is no video or photo or documented evidence of people getting killed in the gas chambers, while it was happening. There are no photos or videos of people waiting to go into the bathroom/gas chamber, or entering the gas chamber or Zyklon B being thrown in, or people stealing the clothes and jewelry, or people shovelling bodies out of the gas chamber. Nothing of the sort. The evidence is purely survivor testimony and Hossler's confession.
Testimony from eye witnesses:

http://www.shamash.org/holocaust/denial/testi...

http://www.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Microsoft%2...

scholarship on money:

http://books.google.co.jp/books...

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/bower-na...

This one is quite detailed, it's almost 2000 pages long:

http://books.google.co.jp/books...

I am looking for a testimony I've ready by the person in charge of counting the stolen money, but I can't find it. Sorry.
The Auschwitz shown to tourists today is not even the original Auschwitz that held POWs, as the original was bombed quite fundamentally. Even the Polish government admits this. Many key structures said to have been gas chambers are in fact reconstructions.
There is not written even evidence of Hitler or his inner circle giving the orders to kill POWs, let alone in such a manner.
One has to be realistic, and separate the truth from the sensationalist nonsense. This sensationalism only insults the memory of the victims.
You've just changed to POWs, when I thought we were talking about Jews. I don't know how Nazi Germany treated POWs - I've never heard anything about it. I know Japan treated POWs terribly.

It's a matter of record that Nazis gassed people, that they gassed more and more as it became obvious that the Allies were going to capture the camps. It's a matter of record that they performed immoral medical studies on people - surgeries, etc.

Thus far, you haven't cited your source - your one source...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 538,617
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min ChristineM 226,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Clearwater 173,259
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min WasteWater 257,770
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 34 min WasteWater 94,611
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 38 min WasteWater 4,312
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 59 min Falcon 722
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 599,750
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••