Have a nice day everyone.
There you have it.

The cowardly withdrawal.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#647529 Jul 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's a remarkably simplistic description - but it IS accurate.
Think he did that on purpose?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#647530 Jul 31, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Nice one.

You too!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#647531 Jul 31, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
What fact are you relishing on?
Do you attend the same church as RR? Or were you cloned from the same simple minded, deceitful, deceptive and dishonest pew warmer in the basement of that church in Texas that does the cloning?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#647532 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a sec. You said bird sacrificed teeth for beaks. Why? Teeth are far more efficient at chewing food. Ever watch a bird try to eat meat? They struggle with it and just swallow it whole.
Why would nature want to replace teeth with beaks?
You ask questions of others when you could so easily find the answers yourself.

Birds lost their teeth because they lost the bone structure needed for chewing.

Bones are heavy, and birds have sacrificed a lot of bone strength in order to be able to fly well.

The lighter the bird, the better and easier the flight.

You probably don't know that the bones of birds are hollow, do you?

Well now you do know. And that is for the same reason that birds don't have teeth.

The lighter the bird, the better and easier the flight.

Bet you also didn't know that the expression used for people who don't eat much: "They eat like a bird" is actually not the way to describe those who don't eat a lot since birds eat an incredible lot in relation to their body weight- another reason for not having the added weight of teeth (and beaks way much less than teeth do) or bones that aren't hollow.

And while it may look like struggling to you when a bird eats, it's not struggling to them.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#647533 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
We went on holiday during December close to the Kruger Park. We had zebras, Kudu, Rooibok and warthog come to our back door to graze.
You would not notice a zebra standing still in foliage unless you knew he was there. And Am talking up close. 50 feet out
Wow, that's crazy! I've read these theories a lot, but have never experienced it, so it's hard to believe :)

So you're story is super helpful!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647534 Jul 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"NaÔve."
Never mind. Sorry...
Laffin.
Guffaw!

<face/palm>

=)

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#647535 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't necessarily, I just posed a challenge.
Dude, you're a poser, true, but hardly a challenge.

How's your rooster, by the way?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647536 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do whales have pelvic bones?
If (in an elementary sense) evolution is right and life started in the oceans, then at some point a fish grew some legs (and eyes, skin, lungs, et to live on land) then later that creature decided living on land wasn't so good so it went back to the water but kept its pelvic bone and lungs.
O_o
OMG. You might as well be asking if humans evolved from apes why are there still apes?

Of course, humans did not evolve from apes, but the point is that just because some fish left the ocean and adaptations came into play which allowed them to live on land, that doesn't mean that ALL fish simply disappear.

Next- not sure what whales have to do with this, since whales are mammals and not fish.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647537 Jul 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You sure nailed RR's hide to the wall! Way to go!
LOL!- Wasn't the first time and won't be the last!

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#647538 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a sec. You said bird sacrificed teeth for beaks. Why? Teeth are far more efficient at chewing food. Ever watch a bird try to eat meat? They struggle with it and just swallow it whole.
Why would nature want to replace teeth with beaks?
Ask your rooster.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647539 Jul 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad. And if America was a Christian country [as our resident pew warmers would like us to believe] how kind would it be to force everyone who did not want to go along with it, to go along with it?
Forget kind. To do so would go against the very founding tenets of this country and would make an obscene mockery out of all this country stands for and represents.

And of course, it would also mean our secular nation would become a theocracy which will NEVER happen.
Warring and Bully US

Sweden

#647540 Jul 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians do not do well with facts. I blame the con-artist at the front of their church for insisting that hearsay is more important and more valuable and more reliable. When belief is more important than facts very little can be done for them. Good example.
Those Christians should do something to admonish as their Right wing warring christian brothers' hijacked the Christianity, right wing American Christian coalition who are getting many people hurt at home and around the world because of their greedy US militaristic neo-imperialist warring aspirations and , this is giving christian religion bad reputation around the world . They need to look at facts and not rely on but question their leaders motives...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#647541 Jul 31, 2013
Warring and Bully US wrote:
<quoted text>But flawed human (corrupted, with intentions ...) like you get many people mass murdered around the world especially by the Anglo-saxon right wing coalitions like your obnoxious world bullying Christian evangelical/fundamentalist Military ...who bullies , plunders, steal, mass murders, rapes... ruin nations and ran shack their raw resources... And your war -for-profiteering , War investing , and dividing nations to wars... as your American war machines is what making big commotion and mess at home and worldwide , and this incite growth of world of enemies worldwide because of your evil bully US militaristic neo-imperialist greedy world hegemonic evil aspirations/ agendas ... Don't you few ashame of yourselves as many are hurt on both side in a war started By you greedy and power Hungry war mongering NeoCons and right wing Christian coalition.... with evil aspirations , US manifest Destiny, how could you live with yourselves knowing many are hurt because of your stupidity and greedy aspirations? You kind lack human empathy for mankind, you kind are not human.
I'll sell you some tanks planes and guns , so you can try to inflict and administer your revenge on us for being evul meanies.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#647542 Jul 31, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647543 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell if I know.
I'll leave that for the pros.
You mean "for the cons."

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#647544 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? What fact am I relishing on?
That makes no sense so I can't answer a question that makes no sense.
And really- are you too lazy to scroll through some posts to answer your poorly worded question?
Yes, way too lazy. Christians want you to waste your time, so they pretend and they lie and they deceive. They intentionally ask questions that make no sense hoping your head will explode and then only stupid dishonest pew warmers like themselves will be around to lie to.

It's just a Christian thing. I would advise everyone not to fall for it although it is extremely difficult to avoid dealing with the really stupid dishonest question the simple minded pew warmers ask because their fellow simple minded pew warmers will use it and claim that they have somehow stumped those normal people who can think, reason and use logic.

This is why I have no problem with insulting them and calling them names. They insist that everything drop to that level and it sometimes is the only way to respond to them.

But it keeps them thinking they are in charge. Sometimes one has to just ignore and move on when up against such staggering intentional stupidity. And then the pew warmers wonder why so many normal people hate them so intensely.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#647545 Jul 31, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You complained that in the time since your first post, no one has answered your challenge... yet, you ask me to stop when I ask you to prove there's a god on thread titled 'Prove there's a god'.
Why?
Because I already admitted that I can't do that.

I've told you and many others here that the proof of God is between you and God.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#647546 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
We ARE apes.
We belong to the order of primates, and to the suborder anthropoids. This includes the great apes - chimps, gorillas, etc. We are thus classified as great apes.
If you ask 'where did our strength go' in terms of human evolution, well, one tends to lose what one does not need. Our brains are our most important muscle and our species have evolved a superior brain, at the cost of muscle. This is what one would call an "evolutionary trade off". A cheetah sacrifices size and power to achieve great speed. Birds sacrificed teet and claws long ago to gain beaks and wings. Creatures adapt to changing environments, and what does not get used, gets lost.
If you mean 'where did our strength go' in terms of the state of your cricket, well you batting top order have not been doing their job
Darwinists claim we evolved from the simplest form of bacterial life to ever more complex forms of life. The most basic bacteria had less than 500 genes; man has over 22 thousand. In order for bacteria to evolve into man, organisms would have to be able to add genes. But there is no genetic mechanism that adds a gene.(Mutations change an existing gene but never add a gene.) This means there is no mechanism for Darwinian Evolution and this is a fatal flaw in the Theory of Evolution.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#647547 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!- Wasn't the first time and won't be the last!
Exactly! Maybe we'll have to start calling RR, Wallpaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 min andet1987 469
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Insults Are Easier 258,069
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min dr Shrink 539,165
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 2,448
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Peace_Warrior 600,004
Good bye Michael Sam 12 min yon 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Stephania 441,191
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Patrick 226,389
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr JUDEletePete 118,007
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••