Prove there's a god.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#647792 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, lets all dwell on a 700 year old problem.
i prefer talk today and educate about past as will tell its future. u don't like?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#647793 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I just googled it. Its name is Argentavis Magnificens (magnificent Argentine bird). I see the wingspan is given as 7m. Check out the wiki page.
Well, the question about flight is moot, it had all the adaptions.
Plus, there was a much larger flying creature around during the late Cretaceous, called Quetzecoatlus (I may have the spelling a bit wrong). It had a fifty foot wing span - 15 metres!
A few years ago some student decided to make a replica and see if it could glide. It did. Capable of flight? Methinks so
When I was about 10 years old, on a dirt road in the foothills of the Andes at about 1000 meters, I once saw a dead condor being carried on a horse, one wing on each side of the horse. Each wing dragged along the ground. I couldn't believe he wingspan of that black bird.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#647794 Jul 31, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the mentality that you were conditioned to have. It's practically "Either you believe everything of the allied version of the holocaust, or be branded a denier and a Nazi!".
That's ridiculous.
Don't you find it odd, that belief in the Holocaust is protected by law? In the so called free west, one can believe anything. Believe in God, or disbelieve. Believe in religion or disbelieve. Believe in Satan and worship him, or not. Believe 1+1= 11. Any crap you want to believe, you can believe. Evolution or creationism, flat earth, hollow earth, round earth. Believe what you want about the Crusades, the inquisition, the RCC. You can believe or deny a whole host of genocides like the Latzvier Valley genocide, or Armenian genocide. Deny it all if you want. It is your right in the free west! But if you are in Europe and state disbelief in any aspect of the allied version of the holocaust, you can be thrown in jail for years.
Now, what nonsense is that? What hypocrisy is that? There should be no compulsion in faith, for truth must stand clear from error. So why is there this compulsion and enforcement? And you can insult and incite hatred against any group you want. Muslims, Christians, Gypsies, immigrants, whatever. You have free speech! But insult a Jew, and you will be thrown in jail and branded an anti-semite.
Why are historians so polarised on an issue involving millions of deaths? Something of that magnitude should be plain and absolutely undeniable by all reasonable people. Yet laws are needed to enforce this belief. Our freedom of belief and speech is walked over with this, and from a small age you are conditioned to accept it all and keep telling yourself "The west is still free!".
This is what makes people skeptical and the sensationalism undermines the reality of the victims that died in those camps. It is an insult to their memory.
Now you are being purposely obtuse and trivial.
Maybe some stuff isn't quite true TT, but I knew people who fought in Germany and some Germans who lived in Germany in WW2.
The Men I knew that fought there told me Hitler put the gays in charge of the death camps , because nobody else would run them.
He held an iron grip on everyone with the SS .
But you have to realize the gays in 1940s were not like gays now.
They probably shouldn't even be called gay, more like bi sexual psychopaths.

They may have made up things to scare and torment the prisoners, but the mass killing and perverted things happened. Yes soldiers rape women, every conquering army has had that, every single one.
But the Germans took this to new levels of perversion, and the Russians experienced it full stop. Most likely the 13 million of them that died was the reason they were the brutal conquerors.

The poor Russians caught it from both directions , if they retreated Russians kill you , advance Germans kill you.
Do you think any of them were sane after being put through that?\
The worst part is most were so ill equipped they had to advance without even the advantage of a obsolete rifle to fight with.
They were armed with knives in many cases. Until the mossant nangents were invented they were expect to find rifles procured from fallen comrades.

United States

#647795 Jul 31, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> There are films of hundreds being executed, what more proof do you need?
Witness testimony...covered..physical evidence?....covered.
Hitler hated the Jews , he preached god wanted Jews dead.
What more do you need?
today Jews - zionist ones follow in path of NAzi , as warring israel hit on the Palestine people and try steal the gaza Strip....
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647797 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to fit in with the Hitchens quoting atheists....
Re your tag line, Thomas Paine, one of our Founding Fathers and a best selling author of Common Sense:

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -Thomas Paine

"Those who want to reap the benefits of this great nation must bear the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647799 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I get it- what's that have to do with you claiming that a question mark should be after their user name of "Huh"?
Nothing. The Jesusrot is bad in that one.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647800 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, lets all dwell on a 700 year old problem.
You can't brush dust over the history of your immoral religion, not while it still perpetuates atrocities.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#647801 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It's not funny.
You should know that humor is relative. I found it funny. You didn't. Big whoop

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647802 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying your god screwed up in designing the beak?
Huh?

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#647803 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I get it- what's that have to do with you claiming that a question mark should be after their user name of "Huh"?
My goodness. You didn't "get it".

"Huh?"(note the question mark) is one of the noises made by a clueless idiot. A "Duh" is one they make when they think they understand something, but not sure. It is often used instead of the "I get it" because it require less coordination of brain and speech functions, thus enabling more oxygen to be inhaled through the mouth.

Do you get it now?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#647804 Jul 31, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>today Jews - zionist ones follow in path of NAzi , as warring israel hit on the Palestine people and try steal the gaza Strip....
Is that why you are here to bark the poor and innocent Palestine people being put in ovens by the bad evil jew?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647805 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the clown who claimed green was nicer than black. It is not funny because it is a disgusting lie used to separate rubes like you from their money.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647806 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
You are dense. Like a Black Forest. Wait, that should be green. It's prettier.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647807 Jul 31, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I just know your words appear intelligent and enlightened to you, if to no one else.
The user name of "Huh" suits you well, but tell me, did you accidentally leave the "?" that should have been part of it off, or did Topix not allow punctuation marks?
You couldn't wrap your brain around or respond to the SELEX articles so you reduced yourself to a parody.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647808 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you truncated my explanation. Your dishonesty is palpable, but you are not smart enough to spend your Internet Jesusrot Time with a donation button. You're more dumb than Gallups. Bwahahahahaha.

United States

#647809 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you are here to bark the poor and innocent Palestine people being put in ovens by the bad evil jew?
No but over 139 nations support Palestine to be 'State' and while US/isreal only two support each other! if you can't figure that out, u dumb... Andeven US political Commenter bill maher had made correct assessment that most us Americans are dumb , and stupid... and know very few thing about its own nation is doing and let along understand world affairs. you another assSheeeeople! get of the kool aid dude. if you do heavy research you see land belong to Gaza belong to Palestine people.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#647810 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't wrap your brain around or respond to the SELEX articles so you reduced yourself to a parody.
I don't waste much time responding to mentalities that are only capable of repeating what someone else says or thinks.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647811 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And now an equivocation fallacy. Hitchens was not a professional con man. He was not selling a product not demonstrated to exist and which he never had to deliver, unlike every religious shaman in the history of religion, including your disgusting greeting Gallups.
HA HA HA!!!!!

Hitchens has made a fortune selling books like 'God is not Great' to morons like you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647812 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! A 500lb, 50 ft wing span bird-thing.
That's freakin awesome.
Check out the size comparison chart here:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatlus
Check out the long neck bones. That's strange.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Careful, you'll be quoting Hitchens soon.
But, you already have:
"Many of the points made by the antiwar movement have been consciously assimilated by the Pentagon and its lawyers and advisers. Precision weaponry is good in itself, but its ability to discriminate is improving and will continue to improve. Cluster bombs are perhaps not good in themselves, but when they are dropped on identifiable concentrations of Taliban troops, they do have a heartening effect."
WTF? I comment about a big bird and you...

Never mind.

United States

#647813 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be poorly educated. On a few points.
Firstly, electricity is a known phenomenon. It is observable, testable, verifiable, repeatable and falsifiable. There are set theories about the flow of currebt. We can make very accurate calculations. You tell me how much current is coming in AC through your device, what your PSU puts out and a schematic of your circuit diagram, and I can tell you the load of all your resistors and useful stuff like that. I can even advise you to put a fuse or two in.
Secondly, 11000 volts is a meaningless number. If the current flow is only going to be a fraction of an amp, why would I ve scared to touch it? Human resistance is about 300 kilo ohms. I would not even feel it.
Then, say you do have an everyday electric fence. They usually go to about 10,000 volts on the positive and perhaps 4,000 on the negative. Yes, you get a jolt, but hardly a lethal one. I had a stungun that geberates about 2.5 MILLION Volts. And yet, it is not lethal. And yes, we have toyed with it and got our asses shocked. Hurt like hell, though.
Voltage is not the important variable. Current, however, is. Current is measured in a unit we call 'Ampere '. Ever wonder why a jolt from your house at a 'mere' 220V can kill you, but a shock from a stungun at two million volts will not? It is because the stungun delivers very little current. Your plug puts out 220 or 240 volts AC (depending on where you stay), but delivers helkuva current.
What I just explained to you, is physics from maybe the ninth grade. Please try and hide your ignorance better
You ignorance is abound Go stungun ' electrified some one with heart problem and you land in jail ASAP amazing how xtain thinks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 19 min HipGnosis 3,921
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Robert F 603,315
Firearms: America's 'savior'....America's 'curse' 42 min Doctor REALITY 1
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 57 min nirmal 233
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 613,079
hotel booking 1 hr fadl1984 1
best hotel deals 1 hr fadl1984 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr janeebee 8,249
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr WildWeirdWillie 177,882
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web