Prove there's a god.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647800 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, lets all dwell on a 700 year old problem.
You can't brush dust over the history of your immoral religion, not while it still perpetuates atrocities.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#647801 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It's not funny.
You should know that humor is relative. I found it funny. You didn't. Big whoop

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647802 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying your god screwed up in designing the beak?
Huh?

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#647803 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I get it- what's that have to do with you claiming that a question mark should be after their user name of "Huh"?
My goodness. You didn't "get it".

"Huh?"(note the question mark) is one of the noises made by a clueless idiot. A "Duh" is one they make when they think they understand something, but not sure. It is often used instead of the "I get it" because it require less coordination of brain and speech functions, thus enabling more oxygen to be inhaled through the mouth.

Do you get it now?

Since: Nov 12

Camptonville, CA

#647804 Jul 31, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>today Jews - zionist ones follow in path of NAzi , as warring israel hit on the Palestine people and try steal the gaza Strip....
Is that why you are here to bark the poor and innocent Palestine people being put in ovens by the bad evil jew?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647805 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the clown who claimed green was nicer than black. It is not funny because it is a disgusting lie used to separate rubes like you from their money.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647806 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
You are dense. Like a Black Forest. Wait, that should be green. It's prettier.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647807 Jul 31, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I just know your words appear intelligent and enlightened to you, if to no one else.
The user name of "Huh" suits you well, but tell me, did you accidentally leave the "?" that should have been part of it off, or did Topix not allow punctuation marks?
You couldn't wrap your brain around or respond to the SELEX articles so you reduced yourself to a parody.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#647808 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you truncated my explanation. Your dishonesty is palpable, but you are not smart enough to spend your Internet Jesusrot Time with a donation button. You're more dumb than Gallups. Bwahahahahaha.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#647809 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you are here to bark the poor and innocent Palestine people being put in ovens by the bad evil jew?
No but over 139 nations support Palestine to be 'State' and while US/isreal only two support each other! if you can't figure that out, u dumb... Andeven US political Commenter bill maher had made correct assessment that most us Americans are dumb , and stupid... and know very few thing about its own nation is doing and let along understand world affairs. you another assSheeeeople! get of the kool aid dude. if you do heavy research you see land belong to Gaza belong to Palestine people.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#647810 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't wrap your brain around or respond to the SELEX articles so you reduced yourself to a parody.
I don't waste much time responding to mentalities that are only capable of repeating what someone else says or thinks.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647811 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And now an equivocation fallacy. Hitchens was not a professional con man. He was not selling a product not demonstrated to exist and which he never had to deliver, unlike every religious shaman in the history of religion, including your disgusting greeting Gallups.
HA HA HA!!!!!

Hitchens has made a fortune selling books like 'God is not Great' to morons like you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647812 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! A 500lb, 50 ft wing span bird-thing.
That's freakin awesome.
Check out the size comparison chart here:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatlus
Check out the long neck bones. That's strange.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Careful, you'll be quoting Hitchens soon.
But, you already have:
"Many of the points made by the antiwar movement have been consciously assimilated by the Pentagon and its lawyers and advisers. Precision weaponry is good in itself, but its ability to discriminate is improving and will continue to improve. Cluster bombs are perhaps not good in themselves, but when they are dropped on identifiable concentrations of Taliban troops, they do have a heartening effect."
WTF? I comment about a big bird and you...

Never mind.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#647813 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be poorly educated. On a few points.
Firstly, electricity is a known phenomenon. It is observable, testable, verifiable, repeatable and falsifiable. There are set theories about the flow of currebt. We can make very accurate calculations. You tell me how much current is coming in AC through your device, what your PSU puts out and a schematic of your circuit diagram, and I can tell you the load of all your resistors and useful stuff like that. I can even advise you to put a fuse or two in.
Secondly, 11000 volts is a meaningless number. If the current flow is only going to be a fraction of an amp, why would I ve scared to touch it? Human resistance is about 300 kilo ohms. I would not even feel it.
Then, say you do have an everyday electric fence. They usually go to about 10,000 volts on the positive and perhaps 4,000 on the negative. Yes, you get a jolt, but hardly a lethal one. I had a stungun that geberates about 2.5 MILLION Volts. And yet, it is not lethal. And yes, we have toyed with it and got our asses shocked. Hurt like hell, though.
Voltage is not the important variable. Current, however, is. Current is measured in a unit we call 'Ampere '. Ever wonder why a jolt from your house at a 'mere' 220V can kill you, but a shock from a stungun at two million volts will not? It is because the stungun delivers very little current. Your plug puts out 220 or 240 volts AC (depending on where you stay), but delivers helkuva current.
What I just explained to you, is physics from maybe the ninth grade. Please try and hide your ignorance better
You ignorance is abound Go stungun ' electrified some one with heart problem and you land in jail ASAP amazing how xtain thinks

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#647814 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! A 500lb, 50 ft wing span bird-thing.
That's freakin awesome.
Check out the size comparison chart here:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatlus
Check out the long neck bones. That's strange.
I just checked the Wiki page, I see the estimations went down, fro. About 15 metres to 11 metres.

Still. That is huge. It is the size of a glider.

Size estimations are very difficult for a species with no modern day descendants. With dinosaurs, we have crocodiles and birds that can roughly help with size estimations. But pterosaurs have no descenants that made it past the KT extinction event (that we know about). They vanish from the fossil record at 65 mya.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#647815 Jul 31, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness. You didn't "get it".
"Huh?"(note the question mark) is one of the noises made by a clueless idiot. A "Duh" is one they make when they think they understand something, but not sure. It is often used instead of the "I get it" because it require less coordination of brain and speech functions, thus enabling more oxygen to be inhaled through the mouth.
Do you get it now?
I got it before your superfluous explanation here which was a total waste of your time to post.

And no, "duh" is often used when someone realizes they did or said something stupid- like YOU just did with this post of yours.

When used sarcastically, it takes on a different meaning, such as me saying "Duh" to this stupid post of yours.

And again....no....."huh " is NOT only used by clueless idiots- I gave you two examples of when one might say "Huh"- having nothing to do with being clueless.

To say: "Huh. I never knew that" is quite common but I guess you don't get out much or talk to many people.

And no- that is not why "duh" is often used; it's simply using the vernacular of the time period we live in.

Nice to know that speaking is a gargantuan effort for you, but I guess you need all the oxygen you can get to keep those brain cells functioning at their (below par) peak efficiency.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#647816 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>You ignorance is abound Go stungun ' electrified some one with heart problem and you land in jail ASAP amazing how xtain thinks
Two quick points:

1) Double Fine is not 'xtain'

2) A stungun is a weapon. Using it on someone, without being under threat, is an assualt, albeit with a non-lethal implement.

3) Say for instance you have used your stungun on someone and that person died of a heart attack (a total fluke), had you been attacked and defended yourself with a non-lethal implement, no fair court anywhere is going to put you away.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#647817 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Why do whales have pelvic bones?

If (in an elementary sense) evolution is right and life started in the oceans, then at some point a fish grew some legs (and eyes, skin, lungs, et to live on land) then later that creature decided living on land wasn't so good so it went back to the water but kept its pelvic bone and lungs.

O_o
Every time I think to myself that you can't really be this stupid, you prove me wrong.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#647818 Jul 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>hi there! allow me to introduce myself - i'm kind of a big deal around here so i just wanted to be the one to officially welcome you in:-)
You are?!

Since: Nov 12

Camptonville, CA

#647819 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>No but over 139 nations support Palestine to be 'State' and while US/isreal only two support each other! if you can't figure that out, u dumb... Andeven US political Commenter bill maher had made correct assessment that most us Americans are dumb , and stupid... and know very few thing about its own nation is doing and let along understand world affairs. you another assSheeeeople! get of the kool aid dude. if you do heavy research you see land belong to Gaza belong to Palestine people.
Sit back and blame hitler as WW2 gave a boost to the Jewish nationalism, as the Holocaust reaffirmed their call for a Jewish homeland. I'm sure you know that many Arab leaders had even supported Nazi Germany? And I'm sure you know it was the British that controlled a large part of the Arab Nations, not the US at that time. Should we go back and give back land to everyone and make people move back? Did you mean the serial woman abuser Bill Maher?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Joe Fortuna 30,284
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 10 min okimar 53,718
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min hojo 638,111
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min Holy Saint dr Shrink 617,991
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min RiccardoFire 43,941
Play "end of the word" part 2 47 min ImFree2Choose 1,478
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr troy 146
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr Naturally Wired 38,054
More from around the web