Prove there's a god.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#647666 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you misunderstood me.
But that's my point. You know what an MRI machine is and you trust it. We all do. But a person from the 13th century would freak out and probably burn the "devils magic".
Why? Because they don't understand it.
It is very likely that if you were transported to the year 3313, you'd freak out at the technology too.
This concept is what has relegated your unholy book and your invisible friend to irrelevancy.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#647667 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Never mind "sensitive". Lions- the main predator of zebras are colorblind.
And why wouldn't RR assume that since he assumes that birds are struggling when they eat and drink water?
Does the term 'color blind' necessarily mean completely oblivious to all color?

I'm not arguing with you about lions, just asking.

Wonder what birds would have to say about cooking meat, forks/knives/spoons, water fountains, grocery stores, refrigerators, etc., etc., etc.

"Just LOOK at those humans! They make everything sooo complicated!"

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#647668 Jul 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>1. So, making Man sinful and flawed wasn't enough for population control? 360 million Americans. 7 billion world citizens. I'd say your imaginary friend failed.
4. Provide evidence for this assertion. An "intelligent designer" couldn't figure out how to make Man run faster without allowing for infanticide and maternal fatalities?
5. Stupid, even for you. There is nothing lazy about a baby's head, even if you beat them.
6. Huh?
7. An "intelligent designer" couldn't make green more absorptive than black or make black more esthetically pleasing? Esthetics are subjective, anyway. Fail.
8. How do you know it's a He? You can't even prove it exists.
9. Man put the penis and vagina next to the excrement exit?
Your arguments from ignorance are appalling.
LOL!! RR thought you meant a LITERAL playground and LITERAL sewer- too funny!

Grasping innuendo and euphemisms isn't one of RR's strong points......

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#647669 Jul 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler in his youth was known to have spent a lot of time in those gay brothels. While his Christianity is what he is most known for
LOL...yeah, when people think of hitler, that's what they think...LOL and I mean LOL>

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#647670 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know that. I have an African Grey Parrot. Compared to an eagle, he's tiny. But his beak is incredibly strong. You may be on to something here...
Google "Terrabird". Lived in Australia, if memory serves

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#647671 Jul 31, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the term 'color blind' necessarily mean completely oblivious to all color?
I'm not arguing with you about lions, just asking.
Wonder what birds would have to say about cooking meat, forks/knives/spoons, water fountains, grocery stores, refrigerators, etc., etc., etc.
"Just LOOK at those humans! They make everything sooo complicated!"
No- plenty of people are colorblind in that they see one color but mistake it for another; I assume the same is true about lions and that they don't see the stripes on zebras as black and white but probably much closer to the color of the land in which zebras and lions live.

I can only imagine what MOST animals would say about how we human do things and I totally agree they would find our ways of doing things to be needlessly complicated.

I think even my cat wonders about that at times- LOL!!!

I find it HILARIOUS that RR's arrogance is of such magnitude that he thinks because it looks difficult to HIM the method in which birds eat and drink, then to RR, that means it IS difficult and not simply his erroneous perception.

But hey- he stated that plants are green instead of black because the color green is "prettier than the color black" so RR's knowledge is quite far reaching, huh??

;-)

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#647672 Jul 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The lil guy ain't lil no more. I heard him crow for the first time yesterday. Well, it wasn't really a crow, it was his attempt at it. He's nearly twice the size of the girls now. Thanks fer askin.
So what about the American food places in china? Do they exist like we have Chinese good places here?
I replied!

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#647673 Jul 31, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
What assertion?
I was describing my understanding, such as it is, of a theory.
"
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.....time.
http://paleobiology.si.edu/geotime/main/htmlv ...
Let's say 2 billion years since the first multicell animals.
Let's say 2000 years, quite arbitrarily, for recorded history. BC/AD thing.
I will be the first to say my math skills ain't real developed, so if someone can verify, I would appreciate.
2,000,000,000 divided by 2000 equals 1 million, right?
So, just using more or less our recorded history of the historical Jesus, that time would be only one millionth of the time since the first multicell organisms evolved. Right?
Now, if we say modern man is 20,000 years old, then that would be 1/100000th of that same time. Right?
Those are much better odds than winning Lotto.
Correct me if those numbers are wrong.
Wow, evolution sure works fast, doesn't it?"

No it doesn't what?

Describe the "process".

#647674 Jul 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Darwinists claim we evolved from the simplest form of bacterial life to ever more complex forms of life. The most basic bacteria had less than 500 genes; man has over 22 thousand. In order for bacteria to evolve into man, organisms would have to be able to add genes. But there is no genetic mechanism that adds a gene.(Mutations change an existing gene but never add a gene.) This means there is no mechanism for Darwinian Evolution and this is a fatal flaw in the Theory of Evolution.
Hey, change your name to 'RetardoFire'.

Suits you.

Just kiddin'

Not really

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#647675 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh. No. It will seem futuristic and cool but we will know that it the gadgets were created using sound science. So no. Try again
Sound science that you know of.

Are you really assuming that 1300 years from now we'll be using the same science?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#647676 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there are plenty of differences.
Whales come from mammalian ancestry, fish are, well, fish.
Whales have lungs, fish have gills.
Whales need to breathe air. Fish 'breathe' underwater.
Whales have pelvic bones (remnants of legs), fisg have none
Whale tails motions up and down, fish side to side.
Whales are much more intelligent than fish.
Anyways. To discuss the evolution of a species without knowing about mass extinction is useless. If he doea not read up on those topics, there is no discussion
LOL How you know Whale more intelligent than fish ? U a whale or a fish?

BWBBABABBABABAaaa

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647677 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you not google it? It is all there.
Search these topics:
1) Devonian Extinction
2) Tiktaalik
3) Indohuys
4) Evolution if whales
5) Differences between whales and fish
After you have googled those subjects, then we can talk
I've never heard of 1, 2 or 3 so how would I know to google them?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647678 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Again- a whale is not a fish and a whales only have VESTIGES of pelvic bones.
A whale is a MAMMAL- that is why they have lungs and they also breathe air- not water- like ALL mammals.
Well no sh*t, I already know that. Again, you didn't answer my question. You just told me something that I already know.

Since: Sep 08

Lamar, CO

#647679 Jul 31, 2013
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22971610/religio...

Tsk, tsk.

Hope this person wasn't influenced by Topix atheists.

http://www.wtop.com/109/3404543/Green-paint-p...

That one, too.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647680 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It's not the color- it's the pattern of the stripes which provide camouflage. The lines blend in with the wavy and tall grass in which zebras often live.
And the zebra's main predator- the lion- is colorblind.
And as zebras travel in large herds, it is often difficult for lions to distinguish one zebra from another or to even recognize which way each zebra is moving.
You make it SO obvious that you prefer to remain ignorant as to the rhyme and reason of the answers to the questions you ask.
And really- instead of researching the answers yourself to your own questions, you prefer to ask fellow posters; just further proof of your laziness and unwillingness to do your own research.
So the pre-zebra knew the lion is color blind?

HA HA HA HA!

Evolutionary apologetics.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647681 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- it LOOKS difficult to YOU- it is NOT difficult to THEM.
I'm sure they would think how YOU drink water- out of a glass- looks difficult as well.
Different animals, different adaptations, different ways of doing things.
DUH.
Maybe you should google it.
G_O_D

Laconia, NH

#647682 Jul 31, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Google "Terrabird". Lived in Australia, if memory serves
Get your facts straight, It lived in South America.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#647683 Jul 31, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is RR's tactic, to get you to spend as much time on him as he can get you to waste. Then if you should spend hours going back through hundreds of posts to find the one in question, he will flippantly dismiss the whole thing with some off-handed remark like,'I never said that black was white I said white was black'. And then he would insult you. He knows what he is doing and he really seems to enjoy doing it.
Do you think RR can be brought to reason? Do you think there is anything you can say to him that will make him realize how obnoxious he is and cause him to become serious? He has no intention of giving up any of his dishonest tactics because he knows most people will waste their time correcting him and that really turns him on. He just turns around and makes up some new comment hoping you are ready to go on another wild goose chase.
Yep and right winger coalition on Bush is hero ' the Neocons thread and right wing Soldierboys/girls are like what you said, it bad for America , no morals ... they ones financialy and morally helping in bankrupting America and make world of enemies worldwide. On if they can see what they are doing rto mankind, such ignorant or naive idiotic bunch war mongers

#647684 Jul 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And who is Catcher?
(Who by the way could bust this guy.)
Catcher is... The Pope!!

Well, depends on how clued up he is. Most people coming on here telling us they understand quantum physics are people who have listened to sone Deepak Chopra, or sumsuch. If that be the case, I could bust him.

Aura, Mac should also be able to bust him. However, Polymath is our resident physics god. If that poster is an undergrad QP prodigy, Poly should be able to confirm it

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#647685 Jul 31, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>MAIN difference between whales and fish:
Whales are MAMMALS.
I don't think RR knew that
Yes, RR knew that. That's why RR didn't ask that.

RR asked why, if a fish can lose it's fins and gills to grow legs and lungs to live on land, why would it not be the same in reverse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Thinking 56,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 650,147
Moroccan Guys Have The Biggest Cocks! (Jun '13) 45 min turkishgirl 25
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Just Think 437
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr New Ideas 44,948
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,312
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr X Pendable 182,938
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web