“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#647247 Jul 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to be kind to RR, since he isn't good at anything else I wanted to at least admit he was good at being deceptive, deceitful and dishonest. Practice makes perfect, hey? And no simple minded pew warmer puts more effort into it than RR.
You're too kind.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#647248 Jul 30, 2013
Jesus-loves-You_ wrote:
<quoted text>Christians are not perfect, just saved flawed humans.
Hi there. "Thanks" for your acknowledgment of my post in which I stated that my use of the word "comprende" was NOT a typo and that your "tee hee" about that was just plain wrong.

Of course, my "thanks" in this post is 100% sarcastic, since like most godbots, your arrogance does not allow for you to admit when you are wrong.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#647249 Jul 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Isn't what RR does called 'baiting'?
Isn't what you do called "trolling"?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#647250 Jul 30, 2013
Jesus-loves-You_ wrote:
<quoted text>Christians are not perfect, just saved flawed humans.
How is that you know you are saved?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647251 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
George Washington, May 12, 1779, "children need to learn above all is the religion of Jesus Christ, and that to learn this will make them greater and happier than they already are”.
George Washington, May 2, 1778, to his soldiers at Valley Forge; “To the distinguished character of patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of Christian”.
When he resigned on June 8, 1783, he reminded the nation that “without a humble imitation of the Divine Author of our blessed religion, we can never hope to be a happy nation.”
George Washington knew what he was doing. It's a shame that you mock him.
Do you suffer from memory loss, RR?

We've been down this road countless times before and for every quote from our founding fathers which you use to show they were religious, I can counter them with even MORE quotes which show they were NOT.

STOP already.

Go.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647252 Jul 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
RR and DN don't understand the physiology of the brain and what it does to the help actions take place in the body.
They must've failed HS Science and haven't done teh research to correct their thinking.
It's okay - not all humans will be able to grasp the simple things in life.
They prefer "magic". Human biology- and what makes us tick- is of no interest to them.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647254 Jul 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed how Retarded Reprobate isn't clear about what he believes then when challenged about it, he just claims it isn't what he meant but is too rude and inconsiderate to explain what he wanted to say, but didn't, in the first place. This requires asking him another question and gives him the attention he so desperately desires.
Isn't what RR does called 'baiting'?
Ol' Elmer's never gonna outsmart this rabbit... regardless how early he gets outta bed.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#647255 Jul 30, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too kind.
Give me a baseball bat, tie RR to a chair in a locked room and you'll see how kind I am.

“True/False is a false duality.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#647256 Jul 30, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No
What do you mean, "No"?

I assume you mean evolutionary history is more than a story, but an incontrovertible fact. Ok.

Go tell that to the people piecing together evidence in labs with fossils and mitochondrial dna, et all, that their current framework is a perfect incontrovertible fact.

The very people you assume are incapable of error will tell you that their work is imperfect and likely flawed just from a human level.

That, and this isn't really up for debate, the fossil record IS more barren than expected. Many, many, many transitional forms are just missing and can't be pieced together, and while it may be that this is showing a real record of evolution, it is at best "fuzzy and dirty as hell" regarding it's own accuracy.

Sorry. Evolution is real, Evolutionary History is a story. A well manicured, cared for story, that attempts to remain true to the facts, but one that also fills in the blanks the best it can.

You know how good humans are at filling in the blanks, right?=\

Try saying something more than just "no", next time.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647257 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did?
Are you REALLY gonna make me scroll back through hundreds of posts, RR?

You obviously DO suffer from memory loss.

It is because YOU said that our emotions stem from our souls that the whole debate started about whether or not animals have souls since animals do have emotions.

Sorry, pal- I refuse to scroll back to sometime yesterday to prove to you that you did say what I rightly claim you did.

I've done that before and it's tiresome.

Also, not MY problem that you can't remember what you yourself say and even as recently as yesterday.

So at best you do suffer from memory loss; at worst, you are a duplicitous and smarmy LIAR if you are trying to deny that you did, in FACT, state that our emotions stem from our souls.

Get away from me. UGH.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647258 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that "emotions stem form our souls"?
C'mon, OCB...
Sigh.....yes, RR you did.

If not the EXACT words, you claimed that our souls are where our emotions come from.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647260 Jul 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Awe Shucks, Shut up Ares no you Will not tell Hades I said that!.....LOL
Hehehe.

I'll not say a word.

Location hidden

#647261 Jul 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Do you suffer from memory loss, RR?
We've been down this road countless times before and for every quote from our founding fathers which you use to show they were religious, I can counter them with even MORE quotes which show they were NOT.
STOP already.
Go.
Wanna see more?

I know you don't.

I'm not saying that America is a theology or anything, just that it was founded by Christian people using Christian morals, ethics and laws.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#647264 Jul 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a baseball bat, tie RR to a chair in a locked room and you'll see how kind I am.
Wow!

What kind of internet connection do YOU have?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#647265 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The big difference is, you're not looking for Zeus.
Nor am I looking for any other god. But your christian hubris has you convinced that anyone who discusses the christian god is necessarily "searching for him." Here's a clue (again)- if this country was a different religion, I'd be discussing it.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#647267 Jul 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm only nasty with the nasty, hypocrite.
Woohoo, I win again!

Hiding: 4

Nano: 1

:)

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#647268 Jul 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>China? Civilized?
I would not describe China as civilized.
And again!

Hiding: 5

Nano: 1

:)

Location hidden

#647269 Jul 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you REALLY gonna make me scroll back through hundreds of posts, RR?
You obviously DO suffer from memory loss.
It is because YOU said that our emotions stem from our souls that the whole debate started about whether or not animals have souls since animals do have emotions.
Sorry, pal- I refuse to scroll back to sometime yesterday to prove to you that you did say what I rightly claim you did.
I've done that before and it's tiresome.
Also, not MY problem that you can't remember what you yourself say and even as recently as yesterday.
So at best you do suffer from memory loss; at worst, you are a duplicitous and smarmy LIAR if you are trying to deny that you did, in FACT, state that our emotions stem from our souls.
Get away from me. UGH.
Quote, please.

Location hidden

#647270 Jul 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.....yes, RR you did.
If not the EXACT words, you claimed that our souls are where our emotions come from.
Permalink, please.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#647271 Jul 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that "emotions stem form our souls"?
C'mon, OCB...
Here- now you can call me a "liar" because I did decide to scroll back after all.

Here is your post and my response to it is on page #30720/ post #646573:

"RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, gosh. Without magic?
hmm...
The nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul."

So okay- you didn't say "stem" from the soul- have a blast nit picking that to death.

However, you DID say that the SEAT of emotions and character is the soul and that is simply not true, since the "seat" of emotions are from the BRAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Tim Osman 118,655
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min pusherman_ 548,482
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min top 1,070
ardy 23 tahun bandung call for job 23 min ardy ryan 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 57 min USN Atheist 5,452
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min AussieBobby 261,640
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 229,925
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr yon 602,162
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 17 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE